Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:57 PM

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sprawled out on the ground in the bustling clearing, Cloudyfoot was attempting to soak up some warmth from the afternoon sun, though his grey-tabby pelt was cold, and damp from a dip in the river. Being a RiverClan cat in the midst of leaf-bare was always frusterating and freezing, especially when the wind ruffled the pelt of a RiverClan cat when they were fresh out of the river.
Cloudyfoot wanted to be curled up in his nest in the comfort of the warrior's den, though he had figured out within the first moon of being a warrior, that there were always cats in there complaining about one thing or another, which always bothered the tom, though he never expressed it. So, he was always stuck in the clearing during the afternoon, attempting to evade the unappreciative warriors.
A small sigh escaped the warrior's mouth as he slowly heaved himself into a sitting position, with his tail wrapped carefully around his paws. Perhaps it would be easier on,his aching joints to take a break in the warriors' den, though a voice in his mind reminded him of all of the hateful cats. So Cloudyfoot just sat there, staring into nothingness, letting his mind wander into strange places that they hadn't before.
Perhaps I could take on another mate? Cloudyfoot questioned himself quietly, Maybe you'd be less depressed? Cloudyfoot wanted to wave away the idea, for it seemed quite impossible to his brain, though his heart kept repeating the same line over and over. Pebblesong obviously didn't love you enough, so maybe you could just start over? Maybes, ifs, and buts raddled around Cloudyfoot's brain, and his amber eyes kept on getting duller and duller, until he snapped himself out of the daydream.
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:55 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Sprawled out on the ground in the bustling clearing, Cloudyfoot was attempting to soak up some warmth from the afternoon sun, though his grey-tabby pelt was cold, and damp from a dip in the river. Being a RiverClan cat in the midst of leaf-bare was always frusterating and freezing, especially when the wind ruffled the pelt of a RiverClan cat when they were fresh out of the river.
Cloudyfoot wanted to be curled up in his nest in the comfort of the warrior's den, though he had figured out within the first moon of being a warrior, that there were always cats in there complaining about one thing or another, which always bothered the tom, though he never expressed it. So, he was always stuck in the clearing during the afternoon, attempting to evade the unappreciative warriors.
A small sigh escaped the warrior's mouth as he slowly heaved himself into a sitting position, with his tail wrapped carefully around his paws. Perhaps it would be easier on,his aching joints to take a break in the warriors' den, though a voice in his mind reminded him of all of the hateful cats. So Cloudyfoot just sat there, staring into nothingness, letting his mind wander into strange places that they hadn't before.
Perhaps I could take on another mate? Cloudyfoot questioned himself quietly, Maybe you'd be less depressed? Cloudyfoot wanted to wave away the idea, for it seemed quite impossible to his brain, though his heart kept repeating the same line over and over. Pebblesong obviously didn't love you enough, so maybe you could just start over? Maybes, ifs, and buts raddled around Cloudyfoot's brain, and his amber eyes kept on getting duller and duller, until he snapped himself out of the daydream.

Parading into the Riverclan camp, the she-cat didn't seem at all affected by her escapade into Shadowclan territory, nor was she that wary of the strange cat she met- Iceclaw, was he? She'd almost forgotten his own name, only a few moments after she'd left to go back home. Honestly, he's not that bad- for a Shadowclan cat, I guess. Smiling from the prospect of having met a new friend, the tricolored molly ambled into the clearing, grinning and looking for a place to rest her paws. Thistlesplash was tired of having to walk around, letting fallen pine needles pierce her pads and itch her paws annoyingly as she tried to find her way home. The forest the other clan lived in was beautiful, but it seemed to conceal hidden dangers, whether they were simple annoyances or if they were something bigger- though the Riverclan warrior didn't exactly take notice of it during all of her wandering. Letting out a deep sigh, she was glad of one thing- she'd recently gotten a new apprentice, and he was the son of one of her friends- Spicepaw. Russetswirl's son, was he? Seemed to be a fiery dude, but she'd assume the best of him for now- in fact, the fact that one of her old friends already had kits, it was... strange. Everyone around her was falling in love, where she was just finding more and more friends- would she ever have a love life, something so exciting as being with the one you love?
Letting out a short giggle at her thoughts, she took a seat next to another warrior, trying to bask in the sun quietly as the she-cat finally rested from her long walk earlier in the day. "Oh- hey, Cloudyfoot!" She grinned towards the tom sitting next to her, a cat she'd seen around camp before- she wasn't the best with names, honestly- but there was something about this cat that made her want to remember, to keep him in mind.
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

Parading into the Riverclan camp, the she-cat didn't seem at all affected by her escapade into Shadowclan territory, nor was she that wary of the strange cat she met- Iceclaw, was he? She'd almost forgotten his own name, only a few moments after she'd left to go back home. Honestly, he's not that bad- for a Shadowclan cat, I guess. Smiling from the prospect of having met a new friend, the tricolored molly ambled into the clearing, grinning and looking for a place to rest her paws. Thistlesplash was tired of having to walk around, letting fallen pine needles pierce her pads and itch her paws annoyingly as she tried to find her way home. The forest the other clan lived in was beautiful, but it seemed to conceal hidden dangers, whether they were simple annoyances or if they were something bigger- though the Riverclan warrior didn't exactly take notice of it during all of her wandering. Letting out a deep sigh, she was glad of one thing- she'd recently gotten a new apprentice, and he was the son of one of her friends- Spicepaw. Russetswirl's son, was he? Seemed to be a fiery dude, but she'd assume the best of him for now- in fact, the fact that one of her old friends already had kits, it was... strange. Everyone around her was falling in love, where she was just finding more and more friends- would she ever have a love life, something so exciting as being with the one you love?
Letting out a short giggle at her thoughts, she took a seat next to another warrior, trying to bask in the sun quietly as the she-cat finally rested from her long walk earlier in the day. "Oh- hey, Cloudyfoot!" She grinned towards the tom sitting next to her, a cat she'd seen around camp before- she wasn't the best with names, honestly- but there was something about this cat that made her want to remember, to keep him in mind.
Not noticing the arrival of his denmate, Cloudyfoot was utterly surprised by Thistlesplash, so much so, that heleapt almost a fox-length into the air, his manner eyes stricken with fear. As the senior warrior landed with a dull thud on the ground, he whipped towards the she-cat, his skittishness now driven from his eyes, suddenly replaced by anger, and then a slight calm. Though hisbpelt was still ruffles and on end, Clousyfoot's voice was calm and friendly, as though he were greeting an old friend, though he barely knew Thistlesplash. The tom had always seen her more than tgevother she-cats that were talking to him, and ever since Pebblesong's disapearence, he had always been in a daze while speaking, as though he were in s dream, though while talking to the beautiful she-cat, he felt oddly awake.
"Hey," Cloudyfoot mewed heartedly, his amber eyes flickering with interest, "You seem very intrigued," he observed, cocking his head to one side as though he had a question. "Hold that thought," Cloudyfoot mewed as he let to his paws and rushed to the fresh-kill pile, his tail waving with eagerness. He lowered his head to the pile, picking out one trout that was plump and still moist from the river.
"I hope you don't mind sharing,"Cloudyfoot mewed as he placed the trout before Thistlesplash, "We can talk over a little prey." A smile was painted across Cloudyfoot's maw, flicking his tail, gesturing for Thistlesplash to take the first bite.
It was tempting for Cloudyfoot to wolf down the trout, it being his favorite piece of prey, though he restrained himself, making sure that he was polite, as his mother had taught him.
Old November 6th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Falconfeather walked into camp with two kits, that smelled of Windclan.
Old November 6th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Twistedkit and Skykit walked into camp behind him. They looked around with big smile. "Wow it's huge," gasped Skykit.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:03 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Oh I'm sorry, I can trim down my replies if you'd like? c: }

It had been a good several minutes that Stoatfang had been sitting there, nonchalantly grooming himself and watching, observing other cats go about their daily business, a flicker of irritation running through him as he saw that practically all of them were busy, he wouldn't be able to snag anyone! It started to become increasingly frustrating the longer he waited and the tom could feel his anger flaring up as it usually did when he truly did have no other cat to talk to, to bother, to show off to, to tell a joke to, to do something! At the very least he should be able to find some cat to be able to bring on a patrol with him and yet every warrior in Riverclan seemed to be out, or busy!
Grumbling beneath his breath, he was getting ready to get up to snag his apprentice instead, even though he definitely did not want to, that is, until he saw a cat emerge from the warriors den, his eyes immediately focusing on the white-pelted she-cat, a grin immediately spreading over his muzzle as he realized that she wouldn't have anything better to do than go with him, she just woke up and she likely isn't on the sunhigh patrol because she would have needed to be ready already, which she most certainly did not seem to be! He knew this warrior, he's talked with her a few times or so, but her name.. Oh right, she's Blizzardfoot, I remember now. It's not like he really knew her, he simply knows her name and knows that they've talked once or twice on occasion, as most warriors do.
The white-furred she cat was looking at him now and immediately his smile widened and the tip of his tail flicked back and forth and soon enough he was getting up and padding over as she looked away as she realized she had been looking at him for much too long. "Hey Blizzardfoot, got any plans?" Asked the tom smoothly, settling down in front of her, tail curling over his paws and eyes focused on her.
{No, it's okay. I could manage ;3}
Blizzardfoot then heard a male's voice, first swiveling her ears and then the rest of her head, until her gaze was back onto Stoatfang's. It was yet again the familiar tom. The molly's head spun as she listened to his words. Plans? No, she had none as of right now. Alas, she had just awoken! Her mind was not fully functioning properly; she was still half in sleep-mode, and yet the whole clan was already up and about!
Even so, she was ripe with energy to move around. She'd gotten up too late today; the sun was nearly at the highest point in the sky. If she were to sleep a few minutes later, and everyone would believe that the young warrior was an elder! Although she wasn't as self-conscious as most, Blizzard would rather not make that impression. She almost laughed again at the thought, but managed to hold it in.
She then decided to answer Stoatfang's short question. The long-haired feline bobbed her head from side to side and smiled with glee. She hoped that the tom's question was more than a casual passer-by question, but perhaps an invitation to do something greater. "No, I don't have anything to do as of right now." She said, accompanied by her head movement. "Why? Is there something important going on?" Her tail flicked and her dark blue eyes shone brightly.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 6th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderblair View Post
Falconfeather walked into camp with two kits, that smelled of Windclan.
(did you ask leader for their joining? c: )

Wildpaw looked at Falconfeather with wide eyes as he walked in with two kits after him. He quickly stood up and went to meet him. "Hey! Did these two run off?" He asked worried, not thinking about who's kits they could be. "You two should know that running out of camp is forbidden before being apprentices!" he folded them gently.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 6th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:17 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw ran over to Wildpaw."What happened?"She asked, the black Moon shaped mark by her eye hit the sun. Her black tipped ear moved forward. Her full back ear followed. "Did someone get hurt?"She asked.
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{No, it's okay. I could manage ;3}
Blizzardfoot then heard a male's voice, first swiveling her ears and then the rest of her head, until her gaze was back onto Stoatfang's. It was yet again the familiar tom. The molly's head spun as she listened to his words. Plans? No, she had none as of right now. Alas, she had just awoken! Her mind was not fully functioning properly; she was still half in sleep-mode, and yet the whole clan was already up and about!
Even so, she was ripe with energy to move around. She'd gotten up too late today; the sun was nearly at the highest point in the sky. If she were to sleep a few minutes later, and everyone would believe that the young warrior was an elder! Although she wasn't as self-conscious as most, Blizzard would rather not make that impression. She almost laughed again at the thought, but managed to hold it in.
She then decided to answer Stoatfang's short question. The long-haired feline bobbed her head from side to side and smiled with glee. She hoped that the tom's question was more than a casual passer-by question, but perhaps an invitation to do something greater. "No, I don't have anything to do as of right now." She said, accompanied by her head movement. "Why? Is there something important going on?" Her tail flicked and her dark blue eyes shone brightly.
{Well.. Okay, if ever it gets too tedious to maintain long replies just tell me and I'll cut the lengths down! c: }

As patient as this strange tom could be, he simply watched her, waiting for a response to his inquiry, it seemed to take her a moment to process what he said, of course he would have to expect that from a cat who likely just woke up. He got the sudden, violent urge to utter a joke like 'mouse got your tongue?', but he quickly stopped himself, apparently it got on other cats nerves when he constantly told jokes, not that he cared really. Again, he was simply a very strange and confusing tom indeed. So, without uttering a joke, or really uttering anything at all, the brown and white tabby watch the white female, the tip of his tail flicking as if in impatience.
Then he finally received an answer, to say in the least he wasn't surprised, he shouldn't have even asked the question. Of course she didn't have any plans if she woke up at this time of day! It was a waste of time and breath to even ask the question and a flash of anger rippled through him but he forced it back down quickly and offered a smile instead. "Why yes there is! You, ma'am, have just won the lucky ticket that states you will be going on a hunting patrol with yours truly." Comically he dipped his front half forward, swiping out a paw in a strange sort of bow before straightening up again. "But I must say there are no refunds to this ticket and no way out of it, so I think it would be best if you simply think of it as a prize, now groom yourself up and we'll be leaving, we don't want you walking out of camp looking like that, you might just scare all of the prey away!" Chortled out the tom in a some-what lighthearted manner.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Wink Re: RiverClan Clearing

Ripplewhisker padded into the clearing that was covered in bright sunshine that warmed his dark red and orange pelt. His ears twitched to the sound of the leaf-fall’s chilling breeze as it shifted through the forest that surrounded the active camp that gave shelter to the calm, water-loving cats of Riverclan. The young warrior gave a slight relaxed smile and strode over to the fresh-kill pile, his long tail lashing contently back and forth as he hummed to himself. He picked out a scrawny silver-coated fish and sat down in a warming patch of sunlight as he bit into his morning meal, a light purr rumbling through his chest.