Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM

Old February 21st, 2017, 09:27 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw's shoulder flinched upon her head touching it. He didn't care for touchy interactions, however he wasn't ever the one to touch other felines. As her head lifted back up, his shoulder seemed to relax a bit as well and he shook his head. "Well you're awfully tired for being fine," he replied with a blink of his green hues towards her. He was going to suggest that she see the medicine cat, but he knew it wasn't worth it since she was stubborn in that manner. Especially if she wouldn't rest for a few more hours. Some apprentices didn't wake up until sunhigh, so why couldn't she? She needed the sleep more than anyone apparently.
The female shook her head, "I will make myself be fine. I have to much work to do," she said. The female shuffled her paws as she looked at Tigerpaw. "So, what jobs do we have to do today," she said. Her eyes were filled with a spark that tried to start, but it had some issue getting there. The female felt the bite on her back itch again, but she didn't want to itch it due to Tigerpaw being there, and that would be rude.
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:22 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Slash-GNR

Clearwing glanced about the clearing, wondering where his little apprentice was. Surely she wouldn't be far, considering he was her mentor. Why did he have to get stuck with an apprentice anyway? It's not like there aren't any other cats who actually want an apprentice, so why did he get stuck with one? That was one of the few times Clearwing cursed at himself for having intellect, as it was probably because of how well he could come up with a strategy for almost any situation. That had to be it, right? His amber eyes searched the clearing. She had to be there somewhere. The normally quiet tom then rolled his eyes, sat his furry butt down, and called out to his apprentice. "Sparrowpaw, let's start training," he said simply. He was pretty sure she could hear him, but if she couldn't, then she was too far away from camp anyway. He flicked his fluffy tail in slight annoyance, waiting for the young she-cat to emerge from where she was hiding.
Sparrowpaw turned her head at the sound of a voice. She perked her ears. "Yes sir," she said leaping after her new mentor. "You are Clearwing right?" she asked tilting her head up at him. She flicked her tail as she padded next to him. "So, what are we gonna do today?" she asked her heart beating fast with excierment.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female shook her head, "I will make myself be fine. I have to much work to do," she said. The female shuffled her paws as she looked at Tigerpaw. "So, what jobs do we have to do today," she said. Her eyes were filled with a spark that tried to start, but it had some issue getting there. The female felt the bite on her back itch again, but she didn't want to itch it due to Tigerpaw being there, and that would be rude.
"Whatever you say..." he ventured to speak however he couldn't help but suggest the medicine cat thing. "Perhaps you should see Geckoleaf about it though..." he spoke, before giving her an even bigger reason to have it looked at. "Arcticpaw has to learn a lot and it's not everyday someone minor like that happens. Perhaps this could be a good lesson for them?" he inquired, raising a brow and wondering if that little add-on at the end would be enough to get her to go. After all it was true, it would help the newest medicine cat apprentice to learn about little things such as a bite or a scratch, whatever it was that was bothering her. A chance for the apprentice to learn about a new herb or whatnot.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Sparrowpaw turned her head at the sound of a voice. She perked her ears. "Yes sir," she said leaping after her new mentor. "You are Clearwing right?" she asked tilting her head up at him. She flicked her tail as she padded next to him. "So, what are we gonna do today?" she asked her heart beating fast with excierment.
Clearwing rolled his eyes. This was why he didn't have any kits. They all wanted to know everything. Why should he have to teach what he knows? To better the future of the clan? He wasn't good with this sort of thing. Besides, it wasn't like his natural knowledge of tactics could be passed down to an apprentice. "Yes, I am Clearwing," he said simply. "I am going to teach you the basics of defending yourself." He didn't think he needed to explain what that meant, but he was prepared if he did. The tom wasn't quite used to talking quite this much, so he cleared his throat.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:01 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

Clearwing rolled his eyes. This was why he didn't have any kits. They all wanted to know everything. Why should he have to teach what he knows? To better the future of the clan? He wasn't good with this sort of thing. Besides, it wasn't like his natural knowledge of tactics could be passed down to an apprentice. "Yes, I am Clearwing," he said simply. "I am going to teach you the basics of defending yourself." He didn't think he needed to explain what that meant, but he was prepared if he did. The tom wasn't quite used to talking quite this much, so he cleared his throat.
"Ok, I can't wait," she said smiling as she leaped happily next to the tom. She swayed her tail as she hummed a tune as the continued to walk. She then perked her ears at him clearing his throat, "Yes?" she asked tilting her head up at her mentor. She had a deep respect for him as she gazed upon the beauty she saw in him.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Whatever you say..." he ventured to speak however he couldn't help but suggest the medicine cat thing. "Perhaps you should see Geckoleaf about it though..." he spoke, before giving her an even bigger reason to have it looked at. "Arcticpaw has to learn a lot and it's not everyday someone minor like that happens. Perhaps this could be a good lesson for them?" he inquired, raising a brow and wondering if that little add-on at the end would be enough to get her to go. After all it was true, it would help the newest medicine cat apprentice to learn about little things such as a bite or a scratch, whatever it was that was bothering her. A chance for the apprentice to learn about a new herb or whatnot.
The female perked her ears forward as he spoke. She blinked and shook her head. "No, I may go later though," she replied as she looked around the clearing. She honestly didn't like the medicine cat's den, and she was to stubborn to go as well. She didn't like to be seen as a weak she-cat what so ever. She turned her gaze back to Tigerpaw. "Hey, wanna go hunting? I'm sure our mentor's won't mind," she said brightening up a bit at the thought of hunting. She wanted to show Tigerpaw that she was fine and healthy.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
"Ok, I can't wait," she said smiling as she leaped happily next to the tom. She swayed her tail as she hummed a tune as the continued to walk. She then perked her ears at him clearing his throat, "Yes?" she asked tilting her head up at her mentor. She had a deep respect for him as she gazed upon the beauty she saw in him.
The warrior glanced down at his apprentice. What was she talking about? Maybe.. "I was simply clearing my throat," he said. It was funny to him, how the entire conversation just happened before they even got to the entrance of the camp. "Do you know where the Training Cave is?" he asked.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

The warrior glanced down at his apprentice. What was she talking about? Maybe.. "I was simply clearing my throat," he said. It was funny to him, how the entire conversation just happened before they even got to the entrance of the camp. "Do you know where the Training Cave is?" he asked.
The she-cat tilted her head, "Oh..." she trailed off looking at her paws as she tilted her head at them. "Hmm, no not really," she said. "Do you?" she asked still looking at her paw steps. "I mean, you are the mentor. I think you should know where to go," she stated.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Rainkit walked out of the nursery looking for someone to play with.
@SpiralTheRival

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; February 22nd, 2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
The she-cat tilted her head, "Oh..." she trailed off looking at her paws as she tilted her head at them. "Hmm, no not really," she said. "Do you?" she asked still looking at her paw steps. "I mean, you are the mentor. I think you should know where to go," she stated.
Clearwing rolled his eyes once more. "No, I don't know where I'm going. I only trained there myself," he said sarcastically. He then realized he sounded kind of mean. Oh well, she needed some harshness. Maybe? Was harshness even a word? Whatever... "Come on, let's get there so we can get started..."

((Toooooooooooo the training cave~))