Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:28 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:24 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Artemis
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:23 PM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 PM
Lost's collections of cat...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:15 PM

Old March 21st, 2018, 05:52 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Cactusclan Official Roleplay

Okay! So, I posted my finder thread here, so if ya wanna join here’s it is!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15350
@Ravenfang
@Kolabear360
@Aurora Borealis

I’ll start!

Needlefire leapt up over a reddish rock, her green spikes rattling softly in the small breeze erupting through the canyon. She held a small lizard in her jaws, a fennic fox along with it. She pushed through the tumbleweed walls around camp, and entered the clearing. She looked around, noticing that the dens were still just awakening. She went out before sunrise every morning to hunt, as she liked how chilly it was in contrast to the heat of the day. Most hunting patrols went out at night, but then it dipped below freezing, so Needlefire preferred to go out when it was just beginning to get warm. She deposited her catches, and began to wash, her pink tongue moving expertly around the spiky thorns of her pelt.
OPEN

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:48 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Cactusclan Official Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Okay! So, I posted my finder thread here, so if ya wanna join here’s it is!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15350
@Ravenfang
@Kolabear360
@Aurora Borealis

I’ll start!

Needlefire leapt up over a reddish rock, her green spikes rattling softly in the small breeze erupting through the canyon. She held a small lizard in her jaws, a fennic fox along with it. She pushed through the tumbleweed walls around camp, and entered the clearing. She looked around, noticing that the dens were still just awakening. She went out before sunrise every morning to hunt, as she liked how chilly it was in contrast to the heat of the day. Most hunting patrols went out at night, but then it dipped below freezing, so Needlefire preferred to go out when it was just beginning to get warm. She deposited her catches, and began to wash, her pink tongue moving expertly around the spiky thorns of her pelt.
OPEN
Pricklestar padded over to needlefire. “How is the prey running Needlefire? I see you found some.” Pricklestar meowed evenly. “About the other day...” Pricklestar trailed off as she saw a fennic fox sniffing around the camp.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:59 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

OmbreFeather sniffed through the outgrowth hearing PrickleStar and Needlefire, but kept going until she found what she was looking for: the prey cache she had hidden earlier. Digging it up she strutted it back to camp purposefully.
Old March 21st, 2018, 07:26 PM
boo

“What other day?” Needlefire wondered aloud. She followed Pricklestar’s gaze, and watched the sandy fox sniff around the tumbleweeds, scratching up dirt here and there. The big eared prey was cute, and reminded Needlefire of her Desceased sister, Loudpaw. Her sister had died years ago, when they had still been apprentices. Needlefire looked up to the orange turning yellow sky. She wondered if Loudpaw was up there, looking down at her now Deputy sister. Loudpaw had always been the ambitious one. The strong one. The fast one. The cool one. She should have been deputy, not Needlefire. Needlefire sighed, and turned back to Pricklestar.
@Ravenfang

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 21st, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
“What other day?” Needlefire wondered aloud. She followed Pricklestar’s gaze, and watched the sandy fox sniff around the tumbleweeds, scratching up dirt here and there. The big eared prey was cute, and reminded Needlefire of her Desceased sister, Loudpaw. Her sister had died years ago, when they had still been apprentices. Needlefire looked up to the orange turning yellow sky. She wondered if Loudpaw was up there, looking down at her now Deputy sister. Loudpaw had always been the ambitious one. The strong one. The fast one. The cool one. She should have been deputy, not Needlefire. Needlefire sighed, and turned back to Pricklestar.
@Ravenfang
(How about that pricklestar’s life that she lost last was only a few days ago.)
Pricklestar wasnt paying attention, she was creeping up on the fennic. She didn’t notice that there was a small hole in between her and the small fox.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:02 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

(How about that pricklestar’s life that she lost last was only a few days ago.)
Pricklestar wasnt paying attention, she was creeping up on the fennic. She didn’t notice that there was a small hole in between her and the small fox.
Okay.))
Needlefire watched as Pricklestar crept forward, while she wracked her brain for any big events in the past few days. Suddenly it hit her. Oh! Her last life she lost! Needlefire opened her mouth to respond when she noticed her Leader sneaking forward. A small dip in the earth lay ahead of her. “Oh! Pricklestar, watch out!” She called.

~pom~

Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:

Okay.))
Needlefire watched as Pricklestar crept forward, while she wracked her brain for any big events in the past few days. Suddenly it hit her. Oh! Her last life she lost! Needlefire opened her mouth to respond when she noticed her Leader sneaking forward. A small dip in the earth lay ahead of her. “Oh! Pricklestar, watch out!” She called.
Hearing Needlefire’s call, the fennic fox ran with Pricklestar starting o follow. Pricklestar still didn’t see the dip and while starting to run after it, her paw got stuck in the hole and Pricklestar fell face first in the sand. “Fox-dung!” Pricklestar exclamed as she spat the sand from her mouth. “I almost had it!” Pricklestar looked over at needlefire, annoyance prickling in her gaze. “Why did you have to call out like that! You scared it!” Pricklestar meowed in her usually prickly tone.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:13 AM
boo

Quote:

Hearing Needlefire’s call, the fennic fox ran with Pricklestar starting o follow. Pricklestar still didn’t see the dip and while starting to run after it, her paw got stuck in the hole and Pricklestar fell face first in the sand. “Fox-dung!” Pricklestar exclamed as she spat the sand from her mouth. “I almost had it!” Pricklestar looked over at needlefire, annoyance prickling in her gaze. “Why did you have to call out like that! You scared it!” Pricklestar meowed in her usually prickly tone.
Needlefire dipped her head apologetically. “I didn’t want you to wrench your paw. Scorpion has much more important things to address.” She looked over at the rest of camp. “If you do want to hunt Fennics you can go to the burrow I found just earlier. It’s in the Cacti Patch, so its a bit far away, but it’s good for quick easy kills.”

~pom~

Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:

Needlefire dipped her head apologetically. “I didn’t want you to wrench your paw. Scorpion has much more important things to address.” She looked over at the rest of camp. “If you do want to hunt Fennics you can go to the burrow I found just earlier. It’s in the Cacti Patch, so its a bit far away, but it’s good for quick easy kills.”
“You know that I can’t withstand the heat! I lost one of my lives due to that! I hate that I can only hunt in the early morning and at night when ice forms on my pelt!” Pricklestar ranted as her pelt prickled.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:15 AM
boo

Quote:

“You know that I can’t withstand the heat! I lost one of my lives due to that! I hate that I can only hunt in the early morning and at night when ice forms on my pelt!” Pricklestar ranted as her pelt prickled.
“Hey! Hey, calm down,” Needlefire said. “You can always bring along a cactus pouch if you need to.” (Cacti Pouches are basically branches of Cacti, as Cacti is full of natural water in the desert, so basically like moss balls soaked in water ;3)
“Or I can tag along. And we can always just hunt at the sand dunes.” Needlefire looked for more options to appease the cranky Leader.

Also, @Boba Fett @blue jellie
Since you guys signed up, you can Roleplay now!

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 15th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.