Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Dark {Private RP}

(PLOT)

Two demons, one girl and one boy, meet one night. Although their species have been at war for years, they find peace in each other, instantly forming a strong friendship. They continue meeting secretly, as warring species are forbidden to befriend each other, and the two go to different places, talk about many things, and decide to find a way to put their species at peace, all the while falling in love along the way.

(MY FORM)

Name: Luka Champagne
Species: aahhh, it's so hard to decide! Uhhh... Werewolf
Human appearance: she has long, wavy, silky black hair that flows down her back like a river at midnight. Her eyes are a deep, stunning emerald green. She wears old, tattered black sweaters that don't really succeed in keeping her warm. She wears grey cargo pants. Her feet are usually barefoot. She is a bit on the skinny side, with slight curves. Overall, she is quite a beauty.
Wolf appearance: midnight black fur that shines in the moonlight. Dark green eyes that pierce the darkness. Strong front and hind legs. Muscular and quite large. (Not the traditional werewolf. Think of Twilight. Her wolf form looks more like wolves in real life. God no, I hate the traditional look, cause giving werewolves a human like appearance looks ugly. So, yeah, totally going with the Twilight look)
Personality: she is able to shift to wolf form any time she likes, and loves being in that form. She knows she has to limit her shifting, though, as it drains her energy. She is quite gentle, and she would never hurt anything or anyone unless she absolutely has to. She is kind and sweet, and is usually a bit too trusting. But, she can defend herself quite well. She is able to put up one hell of a fight.

(PRIVATE RP between me and @Soddenfur sorry peeps. But, you may stalk and lurk this all you wish! X3 ))

Oki Sodden. Just post your form and I'll post a starter

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:56 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

AYEEE love it >:0
Such excite. Ik what you mean humanoid werewolves are just ew

Name: Drew Collins
Species: sPoOpY ghost (it’s a stretch but I just love ghosts oml)
Appearance: Drew has fairly short blonde hair and piercing light green eyes that seem to, despite his entire appearance being partially transparent, be as boldly colored as a living human’s. For this reason they tend to be the first thing people focus on when they see him, either in the dark or light of day. He eternally wears a white t-shirt, a yellow hoodie, and black jeans and sneakers; he presumed that was what he died in, so that’s how he is projected.
Personality: He is very chatty, despite how many believe ghosts tend to be on the quieter side. He’s pretty lighthearted and especially carefree due to having no responsibilities and seems to have not matured at all even if he’s existed longer than he appears to be, however among more serious matters he can and will assert himself. Otherwise he’s the opposite of a fighter. He is somewhat headstrong and lacks proper hindsight, which he usually relies on other people for. His past and how he died is a mystery even to himself; all he knew when he died was his name and how old he was when he died. He hasn’t really kept track of the time between his arrival as a ghost and the present nor has he bothered investigating his past.
Old April 26th, 2018, 08:19 PM
♡♡♡

((I'm gonna change her personality a bit. She's going to be really shy and quiet, but she'll open up quickly once she feels comfortable around someone. And she sees her shifting as a curse, since she has to eat meat in wolf form to survive))))

It was dark in the woods, and a large, muscular form was skulking through the trees, running as fast as the wind. As fast as the form was going, it made not a single sound. Once the form came into a moonlit clearing, a large, black furred wolf with piercing green eyes was shown, on the heels of a deer. The wolf was closing in, and she leaped, her huge paws landing atop the frightened animal. She immediately finished the deer off, then dug into her meal, whilst her human mind inside was crying over this poor animal's death. She finished her meal, then stepped away, shifting to her human form, a gorgeous, dark haired, small, bird like beauty. She felt tears trail down her cheeks as she gazed at the animal, wishing she had not had to murder it just for her to live. She turned away from the animal, shivering from the chill in the air. She must get home before she catches a cold, or something worse. And she was bound to catch something, due to the fact she was in her spaghetti strap tank top and silk pajama shorts. She tucked her chin into her chest, crossed her arms, and ran towards home, all the while with tears falling down her face.

When she reached her house, she quietly tiptoed to the side of the house where her window was, and crouched down, gathering strength in her legs and leaping up to her window on the second floor, fluidly grabbing the window ledge in her hands, then climbing in, all in five seconds with an ability ten times better than the most professional acrobats. She brushed off her shorts, and glanced up, only to startle and clap a hand over her lips to keep from screaming. There, lounging on her bed, was a pale, somewhat transparent blonde boy with piercing green eyes. She started a moment or two, realizing she was a wreck, with her tear streaked face and wind blown locks. But, she was also terrified out of her mind, causing her to start crying all over again. She sank to the floor, gazing at the floor as she struggled to catch her breath. Asthma was another problem she seemed to suffer from. She brought a shaky hand to her chest, and then, without looking up, quietly whispered to the ghost boy, "Who... who are you...?"

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:49 AM
;0

(Okie dokie. Poor bab I already feel so sad for her. Also I love how Drew is just chilling on her bed haha that’s clever)

Drew yawned. As a spirit, he didn’t need sleep, but he still often yawned out of boredom. It made him feel a little more human, even if he wasn’t completely. He casually strolled through multiple places, pretty much aimlessly. Under the night sky, he was able to roam to virtually wherever he wanted. He didn’t particularly like walking in the light of day, so these hours were his only source of enjoyment. Turning a corner, he spotted an open window. Curious, the ghost lifted his form into the air and slipped right into the house, no problem. There he found what looked like a bedroom. Suggesting to himself this would be a nice spot to rest, Drew found himself already on the bed, getting comfortable. His back was upright against the headboard of the bed frame. He looked out the window intently, counting the stars.

That was when the noise of a strengthy leap broke through his contemplation. Moments later, a girl was in front of him. Watching with interest, he took note of her mannerisms until he remembered it was nighttime, the hours where it was significantly easier for humans or anything else to spot him. He cocked his head. “I’m Drew, you?” he replied nonchalantly, the reaction less dramatic and terrified than what he was used to. Maybe she’s just too tired to leap backward in fear. Maybe?

@RosePelt145
Old April 27th, 2018, 11:48 AM
♡♡♡

The girl meekly glanced up at Drew, her eyes wide with surprise. This ghost wasn't going to possess her, or try to kill her? She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't rely on stereotypes. She took a deep, shaky breath, then stood, staring at Drew. She turned away, going over to her dresser and grabbing a hair brush, running it through her dark hair. She then glanced back at Drew, glaring at him. "I'm... Luka, but you can call me Luke..." she mumbled. She wrung her hands nervously before glancing up at him, her gaze slightly less terrified, and a lot more curious. She quietly went over to her door, closing it gently before turning to Drew. "Don't want my parents walking in... so, um... what brought you here...?" she silently awaited an answer from him, all the while keeping a safe distance away. She didn't know why this ghost boy was in her bedroom, but she knew he could not stay. And she knew nothing about him, so, she didn't know if he was going to hurt her in any way or not. For now, she would stay cautious and keep talking to him until she thought of a way to get him to leave.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 27th, 2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM
;0

“Well, hi there, Luke,” Drew greeted, studying her, “Hmm... I don’t know. Your window was open, so I thought, hey, why not? It gets a bit boring being a lost soul wandering the earth, y’know? I find ways to amuse myself.” He cocked his head slightly and pursed his lips, a bit offended. “I’m not gonna possess you or anything, if that’s what you’re worried about. You seem somewhat...” The ghost hmm’ed again. “...flustered. I mean, I sorta get it. Most people I get to talk to tend to wind up dead somehow. It’s just an unlucky trait of mine, I suppose.” This encounter was particularly interesting; this girl seemed to have her own secrets. She wants me to leave, I bet... well, if I were a living human, she’d have kicked me out already, so I can’t be too picky. Drew could cut the tension with a knife, it was obvious both could sense it. He didn’t really mind it, though. He was having fun.

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Soddenfur; April 27th, 2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:07 PM
♡♡♡

Luke stared at Drew as he spoke, her eyes wide. This boy thought that just because he was a ghost, he could go into a girl's bedroom whenever he wanted? She then glanced around. Her bedroom wasn't very girly, with the walls painted black and the Fall Out Boy and Green Day posters all over the wall, as well as posters for various video games, ranging from Call Of Duty to Skyrim. There were even one or two Pokemon Diamond and Pearl posters from her childhood, which she had yet to take down. Atop her bedside table, which was also painted black, sat a 3DS, her Xbox Controller, and a Nintendo Switch controller. In the shelf beside the table were her many music CDs, mostly punk or emo or Alternative rock, and her vast collection of video games. She sighed. Maybe he came in because he didn't expect it to be a girl's room? Still, he shouldn't just be going into houses whenever he liked. It was disturbing. She then glanced up as he spoke again. "You're... you're not?" she cleared her throat. "I mean... do you have somewhere to stay?" this question surprised her, as she didn't know this boy, but her kind, compassionate side was winning over her defensive side, and she didn't like hearing that someone didn't have a place to stay. She might let him stay with her awhile, though he might already have a place. She didn't know.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 27th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:55 PM
;0

Drew, taken aback, widened his eyes. "Well, I do like your room," he said, specifically staring toward her video games. He had never actually played games like that before; at least he had no memory of it. He just liked the look. This is the closest I'll ever get to being invited to a girl's place, eh? He laughed to himself, reminding him that his entire past was a mystery. Drew shoved those thoughts out of his head as always; he loathed having to think about serious matters. "I'm a bit surprised, I was sure you'd want me out as soon as you could get me to leave. Didn't know you were so caring." The dubious ghost smirked and there was a twinkle in the his green eyes. "But no worries! Truth is, my wandering isn't limited to just this world. You've probably heard of the spirit world, right? Well, for me it's where I go to be lectured about this war and whatever." He was enjoying her allowing him to ramble, whether it be out of politeness or ignorance of his nature.

@RosePelt145
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:31 PM
♡♡♡

Despite herself, Luke found herself smiling at his chatter. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having him around. As long as her parents didn't find out, he could stay in her room. Not that her parents ever came in here anyway. They valued her privacy. So, as long as Drew was quiet, Luke could keep him here without him being found out.

Luke frowned, her gaze going from Drew to the covers beneath him. Now that was a problem. She sighed and went to her bookshelf in the corner, where her sketchbooks, diaries, and novels were kept. She grabbed a James Patterson novel and slowly went over to the bed, sitting on the edge. She glanced meekly at Drew. "I'm going to read awhile. You can stay there as I'm reading, but when I want to go to sleep, you are to move to over there..." she pointed to a black leather couch on the other side of the room. Then she slowly moved so she was laying atop the covers beside Drew, and she scooted a bit away from him, opening her book and beginning to read.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 27th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:53 PM
;0

Drew shrugged cheekily. “If you insist.” She’s a quiet one... I think. It was difficult for him to wrap his head around Luke’s personality. They had just met, so he gave up his attempt at a deeper analysis. His analytical abilities were always fairly above average; he suspected it had been like that even before his own afterlife. Merely a suspicion, though. The apparition grimaced, a bit annoyed with himself that he let his contemplation return to the subject he had put off so long.

Beginning to whistle a tune, Drew began to levitate, still in his relaxed position. He peered over Luka’s book, growing somewhat restless with the growing silence. “You’re an odd one, Luke,” he stated flatly, although there was a fun tone to his words, “At least, from what I’ve gathered. Most people I encounter complain about this supposed ‘cold air’ I carry with me. It makes me wonder... have you ever seen a ghost?” He placed a hand on his forehead, reaching out his index finger as a sign to wait. “Wait, no... you are a spirit! Ahh, what a twist!” He laughed to himself, his hunger for amusement satisfied.

@RosePelt145