Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods slowly “ my room is five should be the first one on the-“ she was cut off when a door opens and out came Soul a friend of Aziz and extremely homosexual. He looks at them with sliver eyes than smiles “ Gone for three days and already found yourself a girl huh?” Aziz blushes a bit “ shut up help her take me to my room “ the man laughs softly as he steps to the side “ she lives in here. Names soul a friend of hers”
Alex was about to nod, before the door opened in front of her. Once the door was open, her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. “I’m just here to make sure she’s okay, then I’ll be gone,” she said quickly. “Alex.” she said, before getting back to focusing, “where’s Aziz’s room?” she asked trying to keep calm.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex was about to nod, before the door opened in front of her. Once the door was open, her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. “I’m just here to make sure she’s okay, then I’ll be gone,” she said quickly. “Alex.” she said, before getting back to focusing, “where’s Aziz’s room?” she asked trying to keep calm.
He laughs softly “ no you ain’t! I gotta go and you’re just in time to watch her be careful she bites” he says playfully as he begins to walk down the hallway and open a door “ she lives in here. Don’t mind the mess she loves writing something “ aziz huffs a bit “ soul I may be blind but I ain’t deaf!”
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ no you ain’t! I gotta go and you’re just in time to watch her be careful she bites” he says playfully as he begins to walk down the hallway and open a door “ she lives in here. Don’t mind the mess she loves writing something “ aziz huffs a bit “ soul I may be blind but I ain’t deaf!”
”Excuse me?” Alex asked. She had stuff she needed to do. Well, if it wouldn’t be for too long. She sighed, bringing Aziz into her room. “Here you are,” she said, smiling ever so slightly, even if Aziz couldn’t see her. She leaned against the wall, unsure of what to do, shifting from foot to foot quietly.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:55 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”Excuse me?” Alex asked. She had stuff she needed to do. Well, if it wouldn’t be for too long. She sighed, bringing Aziz into her room. “Here you are,” she said, smiling ever so slightly, even if Aziz couldn’t see her. She leaned against the wall, unsure of what to do, shifting from foot to foot quietly.
She laughs softly “ he’s soul alright .” She says playfully as she begins to walk on her own now still stumbling a bit but she makes it to the couch “ um... mind coming here a bit?”
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:02 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
She smiles softly leaning against the door “ Akio huh? Cute name If I may say so” she says softly as she begins to lean against the door and slide down now sitting on the floor leaning against the door “ to think you would know Morse code you’re lucky I’m a translator for many people “ she says playfully
akio huffed softly, gut twisting. she ran a shaking hand through one ponytail, thinking of her next sentence. her eyes narrowed and she reached up, sending a single word.

scratch scratch scratch - tap tap tap tap

with another sigh, she lifted herself up to her knees, pressing her ear against the door that separated them. akio could let crimson in- but how could she be trusted? her mind reeled, trying to find an answer. finally, after a while, she stood up and undid the lock before opening the door.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:06 AM
The Madness King

Talking Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
akio huffed softly, gut twisting. she ran a shaking hand through one ponytail, thinking of her next sentence. her eyes narrowed and she reached up, sending a single word.

scratch scratch scratch - tap tap tap tap

with another sigh, she lifted herself up to her knees, pressing her ear against the door that separated them. akio could let crimson in- but how could she be trusted? her mind reeled, trying to find an answer. finally, after a while, she stood up and undid the lock before opening the door.
She smiles softly “ oh? Daring is that all you gotta-“ her eyes widened a bit when the door suddenly opens and she ends up falling backwards now laying down on her back looking up at her. “ .... well hi there cutie. Seems like I’ve...” She snaps her fingers doing two little gun fingers at her as she smirks “ fallen for you.” She says playfully. After a while she finally stands up “ so .... can I come in? “

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 23rd, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:13 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She smiles softly “ oh? Daring is that all you gotta-“ her eyes widened a bit when the door suddenly opens and she ends up falling backwards now laying down on her back looking up at her. “ .... well hi there cutie. Seems like I’ve...” She snaps her fingers doing two little gun fingers at her as she smirks “ fallen for you.” She says playfully. After a while she finally stands up “ so .... can I come in? “
[ oH MY GOD W H Y ]

akio blinked, confused at the words crimson spoke. her head cocked to the side and she stepped back from the door, turning around and sitting on her couch. she sniffed before looking towards crimson, a bored expression on what was visible of her face. akio waved her hand, like she was saying, "close the door on your way in." then, she sat back into the rundown cushions and cracked her neck, kicking off her shoes. who are you, exactly? akio asked, one brow raised.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:19 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ oH MY GOD W H Y ]

akio blinked, confused at the words crimson spoke. her head cocked to the side and she stepped back from the door, turning around and sitting on her couch. she sniffed before looking towards crimson, a bored expression on what was visible of her face. akio waved her hand, like she was saying, "close the door on your way in." then, she sat back into the rundown cushions and cracked her neck, kicking off her shoes. who are you, exactly? akio asked, one brow raised.
Someone in this world has got to do it... and that someone is me!)
She laughs softly as she does what she asks and began to close the door “ a translator of course... but also .. I was part of something big at one point which gave me a pretty ugly scar on my side here and no I’m not going to show you anyway.... I was nearly killed by something but I just don’t remember. I’m a woman seeking a forgotten past and you are very familiar to me... like ... dejavu in a way. It’s like I met you before but... I just can’t place it..”
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:32 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Someone in this world has got to do it... and that someone is me!)
She laughs softly as she does what she asks and began to close the door “ a translator of course... but also .. I was part of something big at one point which gave me a pretty ugly scar on my side here and no I’m not going to show you anyway.... I was nearly killed by something but I just don’t remember. I’m a woman seeking a forgotten past and you are very familiar to me... like ... dejavu in a way. It’s like I met you before but... I just can’t place it..”

she squinted, nose scrunching beneath the mask. with a sigh, akio reached up and undid the straps before removing the cloth, showing the entirety of her sewed mouth. she gulped, looking up towards crimson and blinking slowly. "i only remember very little bits of my past. all i know is that i was in a laboratory and they had sewed my mouth in order to keep me from screaming. then it's all foggy after that. but..." her eyes widened and she scooted forwards, breathing suddenly becoming faster. "have you heard voices in your head? like- like telling you to kill something? or maybe an," akio paused, trying to think back to the things she had kept seeing in her head, "an eye?"

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:17 AM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ he’s soul alright .” She says playfully as she begins to walk on her own now still stumbling a bit but she makes it to the couch “ um... mind coming here a bit?”
Alex sighed, not wanting to think about how she would live if she had to put up with that every day. “I...yeah.” she was going to question Aziz, but decided against it, walking over and standing in front of her. “What do you need?”