Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 12:03 AM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by lark.
Yesterday 11:06 PM
A Tale as Old as Time
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Papayakit stared at the white queen in a questioning manner. Her ears were perked, and her head was tilting. What was she thanking her for? Maybe because she complimented her. Papayakit has shrugged. The truth was the truth, after all. She didn’t notice the sadness in Dovecoo’s emotions, nor had she asked. When Dovecoo gave her a bright smile, Papayakit saw everything was good, so they could continue to play. Papayakit waited for the ball because it had slipped pass Dovecoo, making Papayakit giggle. When Dovecoo sent the ball back over to her, Papayakit bobbed after it, a prickle of boredom entering her as her attention span was as a short as a mouse. She found playing with the moss ball a tad overdue, so she caught the ball with her claws, and began slowly rolling it back towards Dovecoo, her nose causing the movements. When she stopped at Dovecoo’s gaze, she looked up with admiring eyes. “Can we play tag?” Her tail bushed once more. She had blinked pleadingy, but she did not care much for the next answer. Papayakit already swiped a paw towards Dovecoo, exclaiming that she was it. Around the nursery, she farted about to get away from the tagged player. Papayakit didn’t have long legs, so it would had been to Dovecoo’s advantage to easily catch her. This thought didn’t process through the kit’s mind as she was only focused on running away to not be dubbed as ‘it’.
Dovecoo gave no thought to whether Papayait had noticed her slight change in mood, just as Papayakit had given no thought to whether her mood had changed. The queen did notice that Papayakit seemed less enthusiastic. Knowing from personal experience that kits had short attention spans, Dovecoo figured that she was simply growing bored. Her theory was proved correct when the kit suddenly asked to play tag. Dovecoo had every intention of agreeing, but made it seem as if she was hesitating so she could slink forward and tag Papayakit first. "Well..." she hedged, sneaking forward. Unfortunately, Papayakit was quicker and tagged her first, running away. "Oh! You little fox!" She giggled, leaping after her. Thanks to Dovecoo's petite form, it was fairly easy to weave around nests. Despite being small for an adult cat, Dovecoo was still larger than Papaykit and caught up with her easily. "Gotcha!" She crowed as she touched her tail to Papayakit's back before turning on her paws and bounding away. She stopped at her nest and turned to watch Papayakit in a playful crouch.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo gave no thought to whether Papayait had noticed her slight change in mood, just as Papayakit had given no thought to whether her mood had changed. The queen did notice that Papayakit seemed less enthusiastic. Knowing from personal experience that kits had short attention spans, Dovecoo figured that she was simply growing bored. Her theory was proved correct when the kit suddenly asked to play tag. Dovecoo had every intention of agreeing, but made it seem as if she was hesitating so she could slink forward and tag Papayakit first. "Well..." she hedged, sneaking forward. Unfortunately, Papayakit was quicker and tagged her first, running away. "Oh! You little fox!" She giggled, leaping after her. Thanks to Dovecoo's petite form, it was fairly easy to weave around nests. Despite being small for an adult cat, Dovecoo was still larger than Papaykit and caught up with her easily. "Gotcha!" She crowed as she touched her tail to Papayakit's back before turning on her paws and bounding away. She stopped at her nest and turned to watch Papayakit in a playful crouch.
It was a good thing Papayakit had tagged Dovecoo first, because out the corner of her gaze, she caught the sly move of what Dovecoo was trying to do. Papayakit has snickered and tagged her first before she started to run away. Her form was small, and her strides were small since she was so young. Dovecoo was more agile than her. Her legs were longer compared to the kit, so it was a matter of time before Dovecoo caught up to Papayakit without much effort. The kit did the mistake of looking back. A part of her tensed up because she could see Dovecoo near her at a faster speed. Papayakit had let out a squeal. If only her tail had been a little shorter...Papayakit scrunched up her nose, twisting her body to playfully glare at Dovecoo. The she kit quickly started to follow after Dovecoo with a much smaller movement. Dovecoo has stopped at her nest, so Papayakit had crouched down to copy the white cat’s movement. Her rump was in the air, tail lashing at a light speed. She stayed in that position for a while. The impression running through her mind was that Dovecoo was her prey and Papayakit needed to catch her. A few moments later, Papayakit was running towards Dovecoo with her little stubby legs to tag the she cat.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw layed down next to the elder, at one point in time she’d have been concerned about ticks and fleas jumping onto her, but she didn’t allow herself to think about it,” I still am grieving my father...and ofcourse...my way of grieving is lashing out at my friends and insulting my mentor...I may never recover.” She meowed sadly.
Sorrow gripped his heart as the elder laid his tail over the apprentice's shoulder. It was a comforting gesture, though there was a hint of hesitation as Acornfall seemed to space out for a brief second. That would make sense. An apprentice grieving over their lost kin. It had been a while since he had thought about his own father. "I'm sorry Dawnpaw. I don't know what to say." He admitted, his gaze somber as he ushered the prey forward. "Here, let's eat..." Taking a small bite, the tabby turned his gaze away to stare back at the clearing. He could console her with talk of his father, although that may not help cheer her up, and even worse she may not even want to hear it. It was decided then; he would wait to say anything more on the subject unless it was prompted. Turning back to apprentice, he took another small bite, tearing away the tender flesh. Food always made him happy, hopefully it would help to cheer up.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; January 22nd, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:07 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Darkpaw let out a chuckle towards Alderpaw. "And she's serious too." laughed Darkpaw. He knew his siter like the back of his paw and he was the kind of cat that would not get on Emberpaw's Bad side, especially since he was already getting bullied anyway.

Alderpaw looked at Darkpaw, sticking his tongue out at his friend. "I have a sister to, but I can't stand her. I love her, but I just can't show it." meowed Alderpaw, having the experience of having a sister.
"I'd say we could be brother and sister too, Alderpaw," Emberpaw teased, "but I know for a fact I'm not part mouse, so it would just be too unbelievable." She dropped into a playful crouch and wondered amusedly if she jumped on Alderpaw, would Darkpaw help her or defend his friend? She intended to find out. She cast a quick glance over at Ashnose and saw a glimpse of silver fur against his dark grey pelt, he was speaking to a kit. Much to her dismay, she felt her heart soften at that image and swivelled her ears towards them in an attempt to eavesdrop, forgetting almost entirely about the playfight she had just instigated.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:22 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

It was a good thing Papayakit had tagged Dovecoo first, because out the corner of her gaze, she caught the sly move of what Dovecoo was trying to do. Papayakit has snickered and tagged her first before she started to run away. Her form was small, and her strides were small since she was so young. Dovecoo was more agile than her. Her legs were longer compared to the kit, so it was a matter of time before Dovecoo caught up to Papayakit without much effort. The kit did the mistake of looking back. A part of her tensed up because she could see Dovecoo near her at a faster speed. Papayakit had let out a squeal. If only her tail had been a little shorter...Papayakit scrunched up her nose, twisting her body to playfully glare at Dovecoo. The she kit quickly started to follow after Dovecoo with a much smaller movement. Dovecoo has stopped at her nest, so Papayakit had crouched down to copy the white cat’s movement. Her rump was in the air, tail lashing at a light speed. She stayed in that position for a while. The impression running through her mind was that Dovecoo was her prey and Papayakit needed to catch her. A few moments later, Papayakit was running towards Dovecoo with her little stubby legs to tag the she cat.
Part of Dovecoo wondered if she should allow Papayakit to win, but she knew the kit wouldn’t thank her for it if she found out. Somehow, kits managed to be just as prideful as adults, though they tempered it with short attention spans and some level of obliviousness. They may be annoyed if they found out someone was letting them win, but they’d soon forget. Therefore, when Dovecoo noticed Papayakit look back, she didn’t slow. Her face held the triumphant look of a cat who knew they were about to catch their prey, not the expression of an adult about to let a kit win. She stopped short and skidded to a brief stop before running off in the other direction, tagging Papayakit with her tail in one fluid motion. Dovecoo laughed at Papayakit’s squeal but missed the glare. When she reached her nest and turned and crouched, she noticed Papayakit copying her stance. Winking at the kit, she turned as if to flee when she saw Papayakit pounce, but left her tail sticking out behind her in range of the kit instead of holding it out of her reach.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Part of Dovecoo wondered if she should allow Papayakit to win, but she knew the kit wouldn’t thank her for it if she found out. Somehow, kits managed to be just as prideful as adults, though they tempered it with short attention spans and some level of obliviousness. They may be annoyed if they found out someone was letting them win, but they’d soon forget. Therefore, when Dovecoo noticed Papayakit look back, she didn’t slow. Her face held the triumphant look of a cat who knew they were about to catch their prey, not the expression of an adult about to let a kit win. She stopped short and skidded to a brief stop before running off in the other direction, tagging Papayakit with her tail in one fluid motion. Dovecoo laughed at Papayakit’s squeal but missed the glare. When she reached her nest and turned and crouched, she noticed Papayakit copying her stance. Winking at the kit, she turned as if to flee when she saw Papayakit pounce, but left her tail sticking out behind her in range of the kit instead of holding it out of her reach.
If anyone would had allowed Papayakit to win at anything, she would feel offended. She would feel it was not a fair play, even though she likes to win. To Papayakit, she won anything and everything. Perhaps, if she didn’t, the other cat would feel her wrath. Since, she was a kit, and oblivious to this growing trait of hers, she didn’t mind much. She saw an opportunity of play, and bobbed after it like a comet in the sky. As Dovecoo was turning to dash away, Papayakit little limbs was close enough to tag Dovecoo’s tail, so Papayakit took the chance to lunge at it. She felt the feathery touch under her paw pads, and her mind blanked. The touch was incredibly soft. Her kitten paws didn’t want to let go. Her brain clicked that she was playing tag and that she needed to run away before Dovecoo would tag her once more. “Hah! You’re it!” She exclaimed, excitedly and scampered around the nursery. She didn’t mean to bump into any kits or queens. She didn’t even mutter sorry to them as she heard their yelps. She looked back to see if her opponent was gaining on her. “Na Na, you can't catch me!” Papayakit threw over her shoulder as she continued to run around without finding much of a place to hide.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
If anyone would had allowed Papayakit to win at anything, she would feel offended. She would feel it was not a fair play, even though she likes to win. To Papayakit, she won anything and everything. Perhaps, if she didn’t, the other cat would feel her wrath. Since, she was a kit, and oblivious to this growing trait of hers, she didn’t mind much. She saw an opportunity of play, and bobbed after it like a comet in the sky. As Dovecoo was turning to dash away, Papayakit little limbs was close enough to tag Dovecoo’s tail, so Papayakit took the chance to lunge at it. She felt the feathery touch under her paw pads, and her mind blanked. The touch was incredibly soft. Her kitten paws didn’t want to let go. Her brain clicked that she was playing tag and that she needed to run away before Dovecoo would tag her once more. “Hah! You’re it!” She exclaimed, excitedly and scampered around the nursery. She didn’t mean to bump into any kits or queens. She didn’t even mutter sorry to them as she heard their yelps. She looked back to see if her opponent was gaining on her. “Na Na, you can't catch me!” Papayakit threw over her shoulder as she continued to run around without finding much of a place to hide.
(I love the fact that she was momentarily mesmerized by Dove's tail XD)
Dovecoo's little trick to help Papayakit was stealthy enough to go unnoticed and she smiled when she felt the little kitten paws on her tail. The queen whipped around as if she really wanted to tag Papayakit back and laughed as the kit exclaimed that she was it and hurried away. The gentle molly's eyes widened as Papayakit practically trampled a number of cats without apologizing and she followed along at a slower place to apologize for the kit to each cat she'd bumped into. When Papayakit taunted that Dovecoo couldn't catch her, the snowy feline stuck out her tongue playfully and hopped forward to try to catch up. She noticed the kitten trying to find somewhere to hide and was interested in where she planned on going. Instead of hurrying to catch Papayakit, Dovecoo hanged back and pushed up against the side of the den to try to blend her alabaster fur into the shadows. Without the sunlight shining on her, Dovecoo's fur was more grey but still visible enough to notice her, which was the reason why she'd never been much good at hunting. Really, it was a blessing that Honeythistle had taken her away from that life. Now she didn't need to kill defenseless creatures or spend hours stalking prey only to have her bright fur give her away and force her back to camp empty-pawed. Honeythistle was far more suited for hunting, and she knew that he must have brought in enough prey for the clan to make up for her end in contributing. It wasn't like she'd contributed much any way. A fleeting thought wondered if Papayakit was going to grow up to be like her mothers. Surely, Honeythistle wouldn't allow her to assume any role other than in the nursery, and why would she defy him? Surely the kit wouldn't dare. So, Dovecoo just assumed that one day, Papayakit would join her and Honeythistle's other mates as another forever queen.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(I love the fact that she was momentarily mesmerized by Dove's tail XD)
Dovecoo's little trick to help Papayakit was stealthy enough to go unnoticed and she smiled when she felt the little kitten paws on her tail. The queen whipped around as if she really wanted to tag Papayakit back and laughed as the kit exclaimed that she was it and hurried away. The gentle molly's eyes widened as Papayakit practically trampled a number of cats without apologizing and she followed along at a slower place to apologize for the kit to each cat she'd bumped into. When Papayakit taunted that Dovecoo couldn't catch her, the snowy feline stuck out her tongue playfully and hopped forward to try to catch up. She noticed the kitten trying to find somewhere to hide and was interested in where she planned on going. Instead of hurrying to catch Papayakit, Dovecoo hanged back and pushed up against the side of the den to try to blend her alabaster fur into the shadows. Without the sunlight shining on her, Dovecoo's fur was more grey but still visible enough to notice her, which was the reason why she'd never been much good at hunting. Really, it was a blessing that Honeythistle had taken her away from that life. Now she didn't need to kill defenseless creatures or spend hours stalking prey only to have her bright fur give her away and force her back to camp empty-pawed. Honeythistle was far more suited for hunting, and she knew that he must have brought in enough prey for the clan to make up for her end in contributing. It wasn't like she'd contributed much any way. A fleeting thought wondered if Papayakit was going to grow up to be like her mothers. Surely, Honeythistle wouldn't allow her to assume any role other than in the nursery, and why would she defy him? Surely the kit wouldn't dare. So, Dovecoo just assumed that one day, Papayakit would join her and Honeythistle's other mates as another forever queen.
( it’s very soft xD she was going to end up playing with it for a moment until she remembered the game )

Papayakit didn’t know her future, but late at night while gossiping with her sister, she would tell Magnoliakit what she will achieve. She had no knowledge that she was meant to be a forever queen. She didn’t understand why Pearlstream stayed in the nursery even though Daturapaw was an apprentice now. The same with Mothflower, but she never questioned it because she didn’t care much. She thought of her future as something grand. Like she would be a powerful warrior. Like her father. Little did she knew her dreams would be crushed at the concept of being like Honeythistle’s mates. Papayakit loved all her mothers dearly, but she never understand how they could share one tom. Papayakit herself would grow to be a very envious feline. One that was monogamous, and wanted her mate all to herself, but she would also be undoubtedly picky. If Papayakit could make out her future mate, she’d say he had to be strong, handsome, and have eyes only for her. Every she cat’s cliched dream of a future mate, right? Since Papayakit was so young, Honeythistle never bothered to tell her about what her future will be about. For Honeythistle, it was different watching his sons grow up from his daughters. No father saw potential in any male that wanted to court his daughter. Papayakit and Magnoliakit were so tiny and cute at this stage that he dreaded when they became older, for he knew they would be prey to some of the most charming lads of Shadowclan. Papayakit was a kit currently and she was catered to with lots of love from her father and her mothers with little knowledge of what empty future she would have.
Papayakit was running from the tagged player. She managed to cause a disruption and truly didn’t care that she was being rude. They shouldn’t have been in her way in the first place! The Molly kit came to a halt as she desperately tried to find a hiding place to not be tagged, but she couldn’t hide within this cramped nursery. Unless she hid behind a queen’s tail randomly. That’ll work! Papayakit had looked back, a broad smile on her face, but she wasn’t met with Dovecoo. Where could she have gone? Papayakit turned her head rapidly in each direction wondering if one of her mothers had left her to play on her own. At first, Papayakit didn’t catch her, and it was starting to irk her nerves. Papayakit didn’t like it when others left her, but a flash of a silverish-grey came from the shadows. It was a blind eye move for Papayakit, and she had to squint her eyes in order to make out the shape. The kit lit up, and bounced forward. She had to get away before Dovecoo slumped out the shadows and captured her.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

( it’s very soft xD she was going to end up playing with it for a moment until she remembered the game )

Papayakit didn’t know her future, but late at night while gossiping with her sister, she would tell Magnoliakit what she will achieve. She had no knowledge that she was meant to be a forever queen. She didn’t understand why Pearlstream stayed in the nursery even though Daturapaw was an apprentice now. The same with Mothflower, but she never questioned it because she didn’t care much. She thought of her future as something grand. Like she would be a powerful warrior. Like her father. Little did she knew her dreams would be crushed at the concept of being like Honeythistle’s mates. Papayakit loved all her mothers dearly, but she never understand how they could share one tom. Papayakit herself would grow to be a very envious feline. One that was monogamous, and wanted her mate all to herself, but she would also be undoubtedly picky. If Papayakit could make out her future mate, she’d say he had to be strong, handsome, and have eyes only for her. Every she cat’s cliched dream of a future mate, right? Since Papayakit was so young, Honeythistle never bothered to tell her about what her future will be about. For Honeythistle, it was different watching his sons grow up from his daughters. No father saw potential in any male that wanted to court his daughter. Papayakit and Magnoliakit were so tiny and cute at this stage that he dreaded when they became older, for he knew they would be prey to some of the most charming lads of Shadowclan. Papayakit was a kit currently and she was catered to with lots of love from her father and her mothers with little knowledge of what empty future she would have.
Papayakit was running from the tagged player. She managed to cause a disruption and truly didn’t care that she was being rude. They shouldn’t have been in her way in the first place! The Molly kit came to a halt as she desperately tried to find a hiding place to not be tagged, but she couldn’t hide within this cramped nursery. Unless she hid behind a queen’s tail randomly. That’ll work! Papayakit had looked back, a broad smile on her face, but she wasn’t met with Dovecoo. Where could she have gone? Papayakit turned her head rapidly in each direction wondering if one of her mothers had left her to play on her own. At first, Papayakit didn’t catch her, and it was starting to irk her nerves. Papayakit didn’t like it when others left her, but a flash of a silverish-grey came from the shadows. It was a blind eye move for Papayakit, and she had to squint her eyes in order to make out the shape. The kit lit up, and bounced forward. She had to get away before Dovecoo slumped out the shadows and captured her.
Dovecoo didn’t know what grand plans Papayakit had for herself. She only knew the humble plans Honeythistle had for her and all of his daughters. She didn’t know why Papayakit would fight it, when the time came. Sure, Dovecoo had enjoyed her time as a warrior and often missed the excitement and business of that life, but Honeythistle had enlightened her as to her place. Papayakit had the fortune of being born into this type of world. She wouldn’t know what she was missing. Dovecoo watched Papayakit intently, noticing the kit look around for her. Papayakit seemed to be growing annoyed and Dovecoo didn’t want her to think she had ditched her, so she flicked her tail just enough to grab Papayakit’s attention and started prowling forward to ‘attack’ the kit. Papayakit bounced away and Dove coo leaped after her, bounding over the kit to land in front of her and turn to face her. “Gotcha! Dovecoo crowed as she thrust out a paw to gently tag her playmate.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo didn’t know what grand plans Papayakit had for herself. She only knew the humble plans Honeythistle had for her and all of his daughters. She didn’t know why Papayakit would fight it, when the time came. Sure, Dovecoo had enjoyed her time as a warrior and often missed the excitement and business of that life, but Honeythistle had enlightened her as to her place. Papayakit had the fortune of being born into this type of world. She wouldn’t know what she was missing. Dovecoo watched Papayakit intently, noticing the kit look around for her. Papayakit seemed to be growing annoyed and Dovecoo didn’t want her to think she had ditched her, so she flicked her tail just enough to grab Papayakit’s attention and started prowling forward to ‘attack’ the kit. Papayakit bounced away and Dove coo leaped after her, bounding over the kit to land in front of her and turn to face her. “Gotcha! Dovecoo crowed as she thrust out a paw to gently tag her playmate.
Papayakit had let out a little squeak of surprise when Dovecoo popped in front of her, jabbing her with a paw. Papayakit had squealed, loudly. Almost a little too loud in the nursery as she had been startled. Assuming that Dovecoo began running, Papayakit stomped down a paw. “Hey! Nooooo fair!” She cried out, clearly displeased as any kit would be when they didn’t win a game. A little bit of her dramatic side was showing through. The she kit picked herself up, a more calmer expression and she bounded away after Dovecoo. Again, she trampled over a few cats, hearing some of the queens hiss at her. Papayakit didn’t bother to apologize as it wasn’t in her mind to have certain manners when it camento such. So, she ignored them because her gaze was on a certain cat. Her tail feathery and white, catching the kit’s gaze. Her mind blanked out once more as she suddenly forgot the game of tag. All she wanted to do was chase after Dovecoo’s tail. Something she found joy in when her father allowed her and Magnoliakit to chase his tail to keep them distracted. Sometimes he’d raise itnso high that it forced the two She kits to jump about. They could never reach it. Honeythistle always got a good laugh out of it. Papayakit’s eyes continued to follow after her object’s movement, and she moved at the speed of a driven rabbit trying to outrun a cat, but she wasn’t fast. Occasionally, she had tripped over her own paws, but got back up quickly to start running again.
Closed Thread