Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:55 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
During the moment of Piperwing's speechlessness, she noticed Passionblaze look up in surprise. She almost laughed when he turned around to look behind him, as if wondering if something back there had rendered her speechless instead of his compliments. Starclan, this tom is thick! She thought to herself, inwardly laughing at how silly he was being. It was endearing though. Piperwing felt the first pang of an attachment inside of her. Not love or attraction. She simply began to care for this thick-headed, hostile, moping tom. He obviously didn't care for himself, so she decided she would just have to do it for him. From this moment on, they would be friends whether he liked it or not.
Piperwing laughed at Passionblaze's continuation of their joke. "Don't worry, I am. You should start practicing if you want any hope of beating me!" She laughed with a sparkle of amusement in her yellow-green eyes, turning to the side and shifting her shoulders to show off some muscles. Her tail whisked through the air behind her, darting in to brush the top of Passionblaze's head before returning to her. "Oh, I won't. The question is: Will you?" Piperwing teased with a grin, ignoring Passionblaze's dark voice. He didn't scare her in the slightest. Her eyes traveled over his form, noting the muscles and overall stockiness. Passionblaze was clearly built for strength whereas she was clearly built for speed. It made them a perfect match. Piperwing knew she could take him if she struck first, darting in to land a blow to the chest or throat to wind him and get him off balance. It would be hard for him then to focus on where he was throwing his paws and she could dodge them easily, dancing around him to land multiple blows all over him until he fell over. Obviously, battles rarely went as planned, so she'd need a second plan and even a third, but she still believed that she could beat him in battle.
Piperwing didn't know Passionblaze well enough to know all of his faults or virtues, but she knew her own enough not to judge him. She knew that she could be too pushy and annoying and that she never thought before throwing herself into situations. Honestly, at times she wondered why any cat put up with her. That was why she was so taken aback by Passionblaze's compliments. Piperwing had a very low self-esteem, despite her confident facade. No cat knew just how much Piperwing hated being Piperwing; she was too good at hiding how she felt.
Piperwing almost sighed in relief when Passionblaze turned down her offer to talk. She never knew how to handle upset cats. "Yeah," she responded in a thinly-veiled disbelieving voice, "It'll pass."
Piperwing listened as Passionblaze gave his whole gender speech. She didn't agree. Piperwing didn't think everything could be boiled down to gender and she hated when cats reduced everything to the simple fact that some of them were chemically different. Piperwing was right in the middle. She didn't think one gender was better than the other. She hated the very idea of that sexist Shadowclan family, which she'd heard of through stories. She couldn't even imagine living in that clan with them and felt sorry for those who did. Especially Halfgaze, their new deputy. In fact, Piperwing longed to meet her and tell her that she respected her. However, she'd hate the family just as much if it was filled with she-cats who were sexist against males. Piperwing just didn't see the point in alienating oneself from the other gender or acting like one was better. They were all cats, after all. Therefore, she found it hard to keep quiet during his rant and spoke up as soon as he was done, "I do, in fact, think you're intelligent. Way more intelligent then you are acting. I also don't think that this can be chalked up to gender. I don't believe that the male gender as a whole lacks sense and the female gender as a whole has an abundance of it. It's individual. Why do you try to break yourself down to just a tom when you're so much more? You are the one who is brave, not toms as a whole. You are the one who is loyal and protective and a fighter. You are also the one who lacks the sense to leave a fight when you are too injured to win. I would go back in a heartbeat to help fight if I thought it would help Thunderclan but do you think they can spare the cats necessary to peel our dying bodies out of the fray? Going back now would be a dis-service to your clan. And, no. Your life is not more important than all the lives in Thunderclan. Yes, we could find a new deputy. But, what makes you think your life is unimportant? Could you honestly say about your clan that we would be unaffected by your death farther than just choosing a new deputy? That is some cold sentiment." Piperwing's tone wasn't harsh or angry. It was more...disappointed and tired. She knew she couldn't change his mind, but she had to try to make him see reason. Piperwing wasn't finished yet and continued in a calm, slightly desperate voice, "What about the cats who love you? You'd really force them to live without you and then say that it doesn't matter? They could just get a new son or brother or friend." Piperwing realized through this conversation that no matter what she said about him, Passionblaze wasn't the type of cat to care about his own life or his own well-being. Her only hope was to make him care about her. She continued, "I've decided that we are friends now. I am going to care about you now since you don't care about yourself and that means that if you go and get yourself killed, your killing part of me too. Do you want to do that to me?"
After her rant, Piperwing was tired. As they moved on to the subject of Rabbitpounce, she sat back down and looked at her paws. She wasn't hungry anymore and the thought of Rabbitpounce was already making her stomach churn. Whatever Passionblaze said, it was Piperwing's fault, and that was one trauma that they shared. He can blame himself all he wants, but his claws hadn't torn through her flesh and ripped the life from her. Piperwing could still feel the blood oozing between her claws and dripping down her paws. She could feel her claws ripping into the other cat. Passionblaze would never have to live with that. His words caused another pang in her heart. It was meaningful, yet it stung like any wound when she thought about how he would have said that for anyone. He didn't want to lose a clanmate, not her specifically. She wasn't in love with him, but she did like him in a friendly way. Piperwing simply wanted someone to care about her specifically and not just because she was a part of the same clan.
Okay...so it wasn’t anything behind him. Passionblaze had looked from left to right. There was definitely nothing on the side of him. Maybe he had struck a memory that made her quiet down. It was certainly a lot better than a brewing storm coming from the Molly. Passionblaze had relaxed, because before he prepared himself for a hustle of unpleased responses. When none had came, he felt relieved, and a lot more calmer. He had delicately began to groom his leg. His tongue feeling the coarseness of his pelt as he felt his familiar wounds. It was a good thing those wounds didn’t open up. Passionblaze didn’t like the taste of blood. It made him gag.
Laughter in a dim time like this was needed. Certainly, he had been moping, a little attitudinal since the battle took place. A little laughter was needed. It was light and airy. A tad contagious because after a moment, Passionblaze awkwardly let out a short, small laugh himself. “Don’t get too cocky now. I have, what?...probably seven moons of training ahead of you?” He assumed. For the first time, he had puffed out his chest to make it bigger than it already was. “There’s nothing you can throw at me that I can’t - “ Passionblaze didn’t have much time to react when he felt a fluffy tail brush the top of his head. The move did catch him a bit off guard, which disappointed his playful banter over who would win their fight when chances came down to it. “Okay, maybe that caught me off guard, but any other time, I’ll be ready.” His tail had lashed behind him in the grass, whacking the tree. It brought a bit of pain to his tail, but he visibly ignored it, giving all his attention to the sand colored feline. It came to his attention that Piperwing was definitely not a rookie when it came to the battling field. She had visible muscle, not as sticky as him, or any other male. Her figure held a graceful-like, leaned muscle. More perfect for running. An advantage she had over him. Despite this, Passionblaze was egged on even more to want to challenge her. It brought him back to his carefree days when he and his brother rough housed.
The fact that her attitude seemed so positive, save for the gloomy situation. She held confidence in his eyes. He knew nothing of her self-esteem as she spoke to him with a vibe that he adored in mollies. Their confidence, their spark, their talents - this was a tom who wasn’t afraid to show he held a complete admiration to the male’s counterparts. They were like goddesses in his eyes. It was hard not to find a fascination for them. For a moment, Piperwing has reminded Passionblaze of Blizzardhail. He didn’t know Piperwing that well, but her playful attitude and her facade of confidence, that went over his head, made him think of the other white Molly.
If Passionblaze had known she carried such tragic esteem issues, he would had used his last breath just for she could believe every compliment he given her. He would help her like she was helping him. The most sad thing was a she cat who didn’t see that she was beautiful, smart, strong and all the synonyms that followed after it. As far as he knew however, she was confident, and he liked that.
Just like Piperwing, Passionblaze felt himself let out a breath of relief. Though his was more awkward because he didn’t want to spill his heart out to a cat he hardly knew. She didn’t need to know his stress issues, the concerns with his brother, the insecurities with himself, the breakup and involvement with...to say the least, Passionblaze was happy that she didn’t push him to talk about things he wasn’t comfortable with. They say time will heal your heart, but they never mention the scars that are left behind.
As he told her about the difference between she cats and toms, Passionblaze perhaps knew he was being biased. Based on his experience, he witnessed she cats a lot stronger than toms. His own mother was a prime example! Even after losing their father, she displayed a healthy amount of pleasant nobility that no other possessed. When he was finished with his speech, the way Piperwing countered it, he knew she disagreed. Of course, she would. She has a good heart. One thing he did agree on was the fact it was based on individuality and not gender. His head tilted to the side, wrapping his tail around himself as he listened to her. He had no answers to give her to why he did things. Passionblaze was impulsive. He was the type of tom if he seen a badger attacking the clan, he’d jump in to fight it right away without a strategic plan. He was the tom who took action immediately after trouble was brought. He didn’t have an answer to why he done such. It never concerned him to care much about his own life. Nor, that any other would care about it.
He was ready to speak, but she continued on, so he listened to her, blinking his eyes occasionally as her words sunk in.
Passionblaze began to use a claw to aimlessly draw into the dirt. “I can tell you something right now. I’m not intelligent. In fact, I’m very,” He paused for a moment.Very, stupid.” He snorted, at least to lighten the situation a bit. Possibly he was very intelligent, but considered himself to be modest. Passionblaze couldn’t rack his brain for any other words as she spoke. The questions she asked, they must had been rhetorical. Passionblaze didn’t want to think about it because he knew his mother would be a ghost in the flesh. His niece, who he raised like his own daughter, would never be the same. Countless times he heard; You’re gonna get yourself killed if you keep being reckless. During those times, he would laugh. He would wink. Or, respond with; Don’t I know it! To him, he was fighting for his loved ones. Whether he died or not, it didn’t matter to him. It wasn’t that he was purposely trying to endanger himself. His thoughts would hinder themselves whenever trouble brewed, and the only thing that mattered was protecting his clan, his family.
Passionblaze stopped his sloppy artwork that consisted of thin lines of a cat’s claws. The next words that appeared out of Piperwing’s maw caught his attention. “Well, miss feisty! Thank you for putting it so nicely,” he replied with humored sarcasm. He couldn’t disagree with her because it appeared that he didn’t care much about his life. He grew up with the concept of a warrior served their clan. They died for their clan. It was a nice thought knowing he could have another friend. He just didn’t know whether she was being genuine or just pitying him. Passionblaze took what he could get. It was a wonderful feeling of being friends with a lovely Molly. “It’s not like I’m trying purposely to get myself killed,” His fur had bristled out of sheepishness, and he let out another awkward chuckle that ended with him coughing. “W - h -wha - tha -“ Breathe, Passionblaze, breathe. If cats could blush, he would appear much more brighter than his ginger pelt. “I - I - what - wait - huh - how - “ Another pause. He felt out of place with such depressing words that left her maw. His eyes had bulged for a moment, and Passionblaze turned his head to hide it into the thickness of his pelt. When he felt himself breathing regularly, he turned back to his company. “You’re being serious aren’t you?” His ears pinned to his head for a moment. He didn’t mind being friends with her, but the knowledge of the words that followed along made him stiffened up. That wasn’t a normal friend proposal. He felt that it wasn’t her place to care about him in the first place. On the other hand, it was his job and duty to care about her. She was an acquaintance, a clan mate, a member of thunderclan. Now, she claimed them as friends. She would care about him. If he were to get killed, then he would be killing a part of her? The repeating thought ran through his mind like a scurrying squirrel. The sadistic thought that followed along in his mind said; It’s better than killing the all of you.
Do you want to do that to me? Now, Passionblaze felt like a fish out of water. She just had to bring that sentence into play. That sentence alone made many rethink, especially when you cared about the other. It was the secret power to get someone to do anything for you. If you won’t do it for yourself, then do it for me. Passionblaze hated those lines because they made him weak minded. He couldn’t deny such a request. Besides, if she were to care about him, maybe he should return the favor. Obviously, he already did care about her for the acknowledgement that she was his clan mate. “Well - I - uh - um - “ Pause. Deep breath. He felt so awkward and out of place. “I’ll try my best,” he finally managed to mutter, dipping his head once more to Piperwing. “I don’t do things intentionally, you know.” His body was visibly still tended, slowly coming back to a relaxing state. Passionblaze uttered the truth. He didn’t do things intentionally. He just never thought the consequences through.
After playing with his squirrel, watching the blood drip out. He didn’t notice Piperwing stopped eating. The tom sniffed his meal, and nibbled slightly on it. Usually he took ravenous bites, but since he wasn’t as hungry, he reciprocated Piperwing’s actions and pushed the prey away. He tried his best to comfort her because it was obvious that the skirmish that happened before the battle weighed heavily on their mind, but he never had been good at comforting most. “Hey,” he called quietly to the sullen she cat. “Stop thinking about it. It’s in the past now, and thinking about the past can make you a very bitter she cat.” He just wanted to move on from what was done. As stated before, he thanked the stars that they haven’t lost one of their clan mates during that skirmish. He didn’t wish that pain on any clan, but still... “Hakuna Matata,” he said in a much more refreshing tone. Passionblaze didn’t like sadness, crying, or anger. Especially not on a she cat. Oh, definitely not! Their happiness was contagious. Their faces were too pretty for any sulking expression to call it home. “Sadness doesn’t suit you. A smile would be much more prettier.”
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Boba Fett (Here's the post.)

The small white bundle called Icekit by her family moved away from her mother's nest. He mother was a molly named Rosefern, she was a beautiful molly and Icekit was glade she was her mother. But sometimes she doubted her mother was telling the truth. Such as when she told her that her father was a tom named Lightningflash. How was Icekit going to believe her father was a ThunderClan warrior who had been there her whole life if she didn't meet him till she was 3 moons old. "But mum wouldn't lie, right?" She mumbled as she sat by the entrance of the nursery her snow white tail rapped over her little paws. She wanted to believe Lightningflash was her father but she needed proof. Even though she had a emerald colored eye like his eyes and snow white fur like him she wanted him to prove he was her father. Yes, this normally quiet molly was stubborn and always wanted proof before believing things. Witch could be a good thing, sometimes. But not at the moment. Quiet know Icekit sat still with her duel colored eyes looking out, watching her Clanmates.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 9th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Okay...so it wasn’t anything behind him. Passionblaze had looked from left to right. There was definitely nothing on the side of him. Maybe he had struck a memory that made her quiet down. It was certainly a lot better than a brewing storm coming from the Molly. Passionblaze had relaxed, because before he prepared himself for a hustle of unpleased responses. When none had came, he felt relieved, and a lot more calmer. He had delicately began to groom his leg. His tongue feeling the coarseness of his pelt as he felt his familiar wounds. It was a good thing those wounds didn’t open up. Passionblaze didn’t like the taste of blood. It made him gag.
Laughter in a dim time like this was needed. Certainly, he had been moping, a little attitudinal since the battle took place. A little laughter was needed. It was light and airy. A tad contagious because after a moment, Passionblaze awkwardly let out a short, small laugh himself. “Don’t get too cocky now. I have, what?...probably seven moons of training ahead of you?” He assumed. For the first time, he had puffed out his chest to make it bigger than it already was. “There’s nothing you can throw at me that I can’t - “ Passionblaze didn’t have much time to react when he felt a fluffy tail brush the top of his head. The move did catch him a bit off guard, which disappointed his playful banter over who would win their fight when chances came down to it. “Okay, maybe that caught me off guard, but any other time, I’ll be ready.” His tail had lashed behind him in the grass, whacking the tree. It brought a bit of pain to his tail, but he visibly ignored it, giving all his attention to the sand colored feline. It came to his attention that Piperwing was definitely not a rookie when it came to the battling field. She had visible muscle, not as sticky as him, or any other male. Her figure held a graceful-like, leaned muscle. More perfect for running. An advantage she had over him. Despite this, Passionblaze was egged on even more to want to challenge her. It brought him back to his carefree days when he and his brother rough housed.
The fact that her attitude seemed so positive, save for the gloomy situation. She held confidence in his eyes. He knew nothing of her self-esteem as she spoke to him with a vibe that he adored in mollies. Their confidence, their spark, their talents - this was a tom who wasn’t afraid to show he held a complete admiration to the male’s counterparts. They were like goddesses in his eyes. It was hard not to find a fascination for them. For a moment, Piperwing has reminded Passionblaze of Blizzardhail. He didn’t know Piperwing that well, but her playful attitude and her facade of confidence, that went over his head, made him think of the other white Molly.
If Passionblaze had known she carried such tragic esteem issues, he would had used his last breath just for she could believe every compliment he given her. He would help her like she was helping him. The most sad thing was a she cat who didn’t see that she was beautiful, smart, strong and all the synonyms that followed after it. As far as he knew however, she was confident, and he liked that.
Just like Piperwing, Passionblaze felt himself let out a breath of relief. Though his was more awkward because he didn’t want to spill his heart out to a cat he hardly knew. She didn’t need to know his stress issues, the concerns with his brother, the insecurities with himself, the breakup and involvement with...to say the least, Passionblaze was happy that she didn’t push him to talk about things he wasn’t comfortable with. They say time will heal your heart, but they never mention the scars that are left behind.
As he told her about the difference between she cats and toms, Passionblaze perhaps knew he was being biased. Based on his experience, he witnessed she cats a lot stronger than toms. His own mother was a prime example! Even after losing their father, she displayed a healthy amount of pleasant nobility that no other possessed. When he was finished with his speech, the way Piperwing countered it, he knew she disagreed. Of course, she would. She has a good heart. One thing he did agree on was the fact it was based on individuality and not gender. His head tilted to the side, wrapping his tail around himself as he listened to her. He had no answers to give her to why he did things. Passionblaze was impulsive. He was the type of tom if he seen a badger attacking the clan, he’d jump in to fight it right away without a strategic plan. He was the tom who took action immediately after trouble was brought. He didn’t have an answer to why he done such. It never concerned him to care much about his own life. Nor, that any other would care about it.
He was ready to speak, but she continued on, so he listened to her, blinking his eyes occasionally as her words sunk in.
Passionblaze began to use a claw to aimlessly draw into the dirt. “I can tell you something right now. I’m not intelligent. In fact, I’m very,” He paused for a moment.Very, stupid.” He snorted, at least to lighten the situation a bit. Possibly he was very intelligent, but considered himself to be modest. Passionblaze couldn’t rack his brain for any other words as she spoke. The questions she asked, they must had been rhetorical. Passionblaze didn’t want to think about it because he knew his mother would be a ghost in the flesh. His niece, who he raised like his own daughter, would never be the same. Countless times he heard; You’re gonna get yourself killed if you keep being reckless. During those times, he would laugh. He would wink. Or, respond with; Don’t I know it! To him, he was fighting for his loved ones. Whether he died or not, it didn’t matter to him. It wasn’t that he was purposely trying to endanger himself. His thoughts would hinder themselves whenever trouble brewed, and the only thing that mattered was protecting his clan, his family.
Passionblaze stopped his sloppy artwork that consisted of thin lines of a cat’s claws. The next words that appeared out of Piperwing’s maw caught his attention. “Well, miss feisty! Thank you for putting it so nicely,” he replied with humored sarcasm. He couldn’t disagree with her because it appeared that he didn’t care much about his life. He grew up with the concept of a warrior served their clan. They died for their clan. It was a nice thought knowing he could have another friend. He just didn’t know whether she was being genuine or just pitying him. Passionblaze took what he could get. It was a wonderful feeling of being friends with a lovely Molly. “It’s not like I’m trying purposely to get myself killed,” His fur had bristled out of sheepishness, and he let out another awkward chuckle that ended with him coughing. “W - h -wha - tha -“ Breathe, Passionblaze, breathe. If cats could blush, he would appear much more brighter than his ginger pelt. “I - I - what - wait - huh - how - “ Another pause. He felt out of place with such depressing words that left her maw. His eyes had bulged for a moment, and Passionblaze turned his head to hide it into the thickness of his pelt. When he felt himself breathing regularly, he turned back to his company. “You’re being serious aren’t you?” His ears pinned to his head for a moment. He didn’t mind being friends with her, but the knowledge of the words that followed along made him stiffened up. That wasn’t a normal friend proposal. He felt that it wasn’t her place to care about him in the first place. On the other hand, it was his job and duty to care about her. She was an acquaintance, a clan mate, a member of thunderclan. Now, she claimed them as friends. She would care about him. If he were to get killed, then he would be killing a part of her? The repeating thought ran through his mind like a scurrying squirrel. The sadistic thought that followed along in his mind said; It’s better than killing the all of you.
Do you want to do that to me? Now, Passionblaze felt like a fish out of water. She just had to bring that sentence into play. That sentence alone made many rethink, especially when you cared about the other. It was the secret power to get someone to do anything for you. If you won’t do it for yourself, then do it for me. Passionblaze hated those lines because they made him weak minded. He couldn’t deny such a request. Besides, if she were to care about him, maybe he should return the favor. Obviously, he already did care about her for the acknowledgement that she was his clan mate. “Well - I - uh - um - “ Pause. Deep breath. He felt so awkward and out of place. “I’ll try my best,” he finally managed to mutter, dipping his head once more to Piperwing. “I don’t do things intentionally, you know.” His body was visibly still tended, slowly coming back to a relaxing state. Passionblaze uttered the truth. He didn’t do things intentionally. He just never thought the consequences through.
After playing with his squirrel, watching the blood drip out. He didn’t notice Piperwing stopped eating. The tom sniffed his meal, and nibbled slightly on it. Usually he took ravenous bites, but since he wasn’t as hungry, he reciprocated Piperwing’s actions and pushed the prey away. He tried his best to comfort her because it was obvious that the skirmish that happened before the battle weighed heavily on their mind, but he never had been good at comforting most. “Hey,” he called quietly to the sullen she cat. “Stop thinking about it. It’s in the past now, and thinking about the past can make you a very bitter she cat.” He just wanted to move on from what was done. As stated before, he thanked the stars that they haven’t lost one of their clan mates during that skirmish. He didn’t wish that pain on any clan, but still... “Hakuna Matata,” he said in a much more refreshing tone. Passionblaze didn’t like sadness, crying, or anger. Especially not on a she cat. Oh, definitely not! Their happiness was contagious. Their faces were too pretty for any sulking expression to call it home. “Sadness doesn’t suit you. A smile would be much more prettier.”
Piperwing noticed that Passionblaze had returned to grooming. Looking at her own bloody pelt, Piper figured she should set about cleaning it up too. Thus, in between rants, she ran her tongue through the tangled crimson fur, scrunching up her nose at the foul taste of the blood and dirt that mingled in her chest fur. She had a lot of bloody fur to get through and it would take longer if she kept wincing every few moments, so Piperwing used every last ounce of discipline she had not to pause between strokes. At this point, rant breaks were welcome!
Piperwing let out a warm laugh at Passionblaze's lighthearted retort, crowing, "You may have the experience, but I have youth and energy on my side, Oldtimer!" An expectant grin formed on her face as she awaited Passionblaze's response to being called old. He was in no way an elderly cat, though he was seven moons her senior. In reality, he had the upper paw in a fight between them due to his experience but Piperwing wasn't about to tell him that. Teasing banter was one of Piperwing's great loves. Nothing could get her more energetic and happy than witty banter with someone close to her. Not that there were many left. Piperwing realized that she didn't actually have any friends. She'd spent all her time with her mother, whom she was very close to, even during training. When both her mother and father had passed in the Gathering battle, it had left her with nothing. No siblings; she was an only kit. No friends; the only cat she'd ever grown close to disappeared before they became warriors. Piperwing literally had no one. That thought ripped through her heart so suddenly she almost gasped. But, as always, she shook it off and forced a bright smile back onto her face. She realized that she'd been zoning out and quickly purred, "I think we both know that I can catch you off guard!" Her tail had surprised him, leaving her with a satisfied grin.
Piperwing had plenty of practice in pretending she was fine, so the sandy feline wasn't worried that Passionblaze would see her sadness.

Piperwing listened carefully to Passionblaze's speech and appreciated it when he listened to hers without interrupting. She didn't actually think he was in that much disagreement with her. He seemed like a good cat. Good enough for her to want to be his friend. She didn't know him well, but a few of his qualities were already clear. Impulsivity, bravery, selflessness (too much selflessness), and the tendency to take out anger on those around him. She didn't mind though, every cat had faults.

She laughed at his response and shrugged, "I'll believe it." She gave him a little wink to continue the playfulness of her response. Thankfully, though, he seemed to be taking her words seriously and thinking about them. Piperwing returned to her grooming as he did so, cleaning her chest fur to the point where it was just tinged pink before he responded. When he finally did, it was a lighthearted remark that made Piperwing laugh and nod, "If I've been described as one thing, it's feisty." She truly was full of personality.
When he told her he wasn't doing it on purpose, Piperwing let out a questioning noise and responded, "Doesn't seem that way..." before adding, "I know, I'm kidding." The sad colored warrior almost laughed as she watched him stutter at her words. Not many cats would forcefully tell someone that they were friends now. Just another trait unique to Piperwing. "As greencough." She replied to his 'you're serious' remark. Piperwing may have been coming on a bit strong, as she was prone to do, but it seemed to be getting through to him as he thought about her serious words. Finally, he said he would do his best and Piperwing gave a satisfied nod. She added softly, "I know."

Next, they moved on to the topic of Rabbitpounce, making Piperwing lose her appetite. It was nice, however, when Passionblaze tried to comfort her. Almost as if they were really friends. Which she supposed they were, even if it was new. She laughed at his smile remark and shook herself, saying emphatically, "Alright, we're both too mopey for my taste! Let's eat. And don't give me any more trouble on eating that squirrel or I'll rip your tail off and force you to eat that instead!" She made her teasing threat with narrowed eyes, a testament to the seriousness of her threat. As if she really planned on removing his tail and force-feeding it to him. Piperwing herself scooted closer to her half eaten squirrel and started the process of finishing it.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar's ears twitched faintly. The purr didn't stop, but it did lower a little, less loud, at Stormstrike's words. The smile wavered but it didn't disappear, and her ice blue eyes continued to shine, filling with pride but also a small sadness. "I know," She murmured, turning her head toward the clearing for a moment. "Time passes so fast, doesn't it?" She wished she'd had more time to spend with her kits while they were kits. And for them to be born into this.... It wasn't what Snowstar had wanted. She planned to keep them out of the battle if she could - She didn't want them getting hurt, or worse.... Snowstar shuddered at the thought, her ears folding back slightly. They'll be okay. They won't fight. I won't lose them. She told herself, taking a deep breath. Not the time for pessimism - It's never the time for pessimism. Lighten up, Snowy.

The Siamese cleared her throat and finally whisked her gaze away from the clearing, turning back to her mate, the smile returning. "So how have you been?" She asked, shifting on her paws to lean slightly against him. He's kind of warm... She couldn't help but think. Snowstar had short fur so the Leaf-Bares were always a little harder on her. But it meant Green-Leaf was easier for her, so that was a plus? Snowstar didn't mind snow or the cold weather or anything like that, but sometimes it just got a little too cold.

The warrior knew that he would miss seeing their kits bouncing around in the nursery and getting under everyone's paws, but it was probably better for everyone. Snowstar could fully concentrate on her duties and their kits would finally be doing something exciting that wasn’t playing mossball. And of course, the apprentices would have more cats to help them out with chores such as cleaning out bedding and the clan would have more cats training to become fine warriors. “It does,” he purred, nodding his head in agreement. Stormstrike had spent as many days as possible visiting the nursery whenever he could, but now it looked like his trips to the nursery would be a lot less frequent. He had no particular need to go into the nursery. Only if there was something that he needed to do in there, like reinforcing the walls. Reinforcing the nursery walls was one of the most common reasons as to why the warrior would enter the den. Nothing was more important than keepings the kits and queens safe. They were the future of the clan.

“I’ve been okay,” he responded. “Or at least as okay as I can be in such dark times,” he continued, letting a shudder ripple through his body. The tensions were higher than ever between ThunderClan and WindClan. To be completely honest, Stormstrike hadn’t even thought that it was possible for things to get this rough between two clans. At least, he was surprised to see how tense with two capable and sane leaders. The Russian Blue didn’t blame Snowstar nor Blazingstar for this mess -- okay, maybe he blamed Blazingstar a little. Something bad had happened and they were both just doing what they thought was right. This had been going on for so long that he was starting to struggle to remember how this had happened in the first place. All he knew was that this was all about revenge.

“I hope you’re not stressing yourself out,” he murmured, lightly pressing his nose to her ear. He and his clanmates were all stressed out over this drama, but he couldn’t possibly imagine what his mate was going through. He just hoped that she was doing okay. “If you need any help, just let me know,” he said affectionately. Stormstrike was no leader, and he wasn’t that great with making decisions, but he needed to let his best friend know that he was there for her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Piperwing noticed that Passionblaze had returned to grooming. Looking at her own bloody pelt, Piper figured she should set about cleaning it up too. Thus, in between rants, she ran her tongue through the tangled crimson fur, scrunching up her nose at the foul taste of the blood and dirt that mingled in her chest fur. She had a lot of bloody fur to get through and it would take longer if she kept wincing every few moments, so Piperwing used every last ounce of discipline she had not to pause between strokes. At this point, rant breaks were welcome!
Piperwing let out a warm laugh at Passionblaze's lighthearted retort, crowing, "You may have the experience, but I have youth and energy on my side, Oldtimer!" An expectant grin formed on her face as she awaited Passionblaze's response to being called old. He was in no way an elderly cat, though he was seven moons her senior. In reality, he had the upper paw in a fight between them due to his experience but Piperwing wasn't about to tell him that. Teasing banter was one of Piperwing's great loves. Nothing could get her more energetic and happy than witty banter with someone close to her. Not that there were many left. Piperwing realized that she didn't actually have any friends. She'd spent all her time with her mother, whom she was very close to, even during training. When both her mother and father had passed in the Gathering battle, it had left her with nothing. No siblings; she was an only kit. No friends; the only cat she'd ever grown close to disappeared before they became warriors. Piperwing literally had no one. That thought ripped through her heart so suddenly she almost gasped. But, as always, she shook it off and forced a bright smile back onto her face. She realized that she'd been zoning out and quickly purred, "I think we both know that I can catch you off guard!" Her tail had surprised him, leaving her with a satisfied grin.
Piperwing had plenty of practice in pretending she was fine, so the sandy feline wasn't worried that Passionblaze would see her sadness.

Piperwing listened carefully to Passionblaze's speech and appreciated it when he listened to hers without interrupting. She didn't actually think he was in that much disagreement with her. He seemed like a good cat. Good enough for her to want to be his friend. She didn't know him well, but a few of his qualities were already clear. Impulsivity, bravery, selflessness (too much selflessness), and the tendency to take out anger on those around him. She didn't mind though, every cat had faults.

She laughed at his response and shrugged, "I'll believe it." She gave him a little wink to continue the playfulness of her response. Thankfully, though, he seemed to be taking her words seriously and thinking about them. Piperwing returned to her grooming as he did so, cleaning her chest fur to the point where it was just tinged pink before he responded. When he finally did, it was a lighthearted remark that made Piperwing laugh and nod, "If I've been described as one thing, it's feisty." She truly was full of personality.
When he told her he wasn't doing it on purpose, Piperwing let out a questioning noise and responded, "Doesn't seem that way..." before adding, "I know, I'm kidding." The sad colored warrior almost laughed as she watched him stutter at her words. Not many cats would forcefully tell someone that they were friends now. Just another trait unique to Piperwing. "As greencough." She replied to his 'you're serious' remark. Piperwing may have been coming on a bit strong, as she was prone to do, but it seemed to be getting through to him as he thought about her serious words. Finally, he said he would do his best and Piperwing gave a satisfied nod. She added softly, "I know."

Next, they moved on to the topic of Rabbitpounce, making Piperwing lose her appetite. It was nice, however, when Passionblaze tried to comfort her. Almost as if they were really friends. Which she supposed they were, even if it was new. She laughed at his smile remark and shook herself, saying emphatically, "Alright, we're both too mopey for my taste! Let's eat. And don't give me any more trouble on eating that squirrel or I'll rip your tail off and force you to eat that instead!" She made her teasing threat with narrowed eyes, a testament to the seriousness of her threat. As if she really planned on removing his tail and force-feeding it to him. Piperwing herself scooted closer to her half eaten squirrel and started the process of finishing it.
Passionblaze gave up trying to groom his pelt. The dried blood was mostly gone, but Passionblaze couldn’t reach every spot of his body. All around he still ached, so he allowed the couple hairs to stay sticking in every which direction. He didn’t mind much of an unkempt pelt. He never truly had much time to groom himself unless he was sharing tongues with another or he was getting ready for sleep. He stole glances at Piperwing, who was copying his moves, grooming her own pelt. Passionblaze was ready to relax when all of a sudden, Piperwing looked up at him and made him gasp.
Him? An oldtimer? Well! Passionblaze had that known expression when one felt offended. It was like she clawed his heart and twisted it around until snatching it out his body.The offense! Ooh, I can take you on right now.” He replied, stiffly getting to his paws as his body screamed at him to relax. He still had a little bit of energy soaring through him, and he didn’t mind becoming fatigue after this play fight with Piperwing. Passionblaze knew she was joking though. He certainly didn’t look like an ‘oldtimer’. His pelt wasn’t greying, and his features were far from wrinkled. Actually, he was in his time of prime. The best age to be!...and to get his life sorted out, which he was far from understanding what he wanted in life. “And, just to have you know, elders are wise, so they know everything.” He gave a triumphant humphed like he said the most winning thing in the world. “That just means you need to respect us,” the deputy had winked, playing along with her. If he were to be an elder, he might as well play the part.
Since Passionblaze didn’t know much about Piperwing, he would had never guessed she was alone in the clan. He didn’t know she lost her parents, or that she didn’t have any siblings, and she lost the one cat who meant a lot to her. He would assume everyone was her friend! Her attitude was so easy to vibe it! He felt a connection with her that said this one is gonna he your friend. He would had never known that he was her only friend. To say she was a grand pretender, a wonderful actress, was put well. Passionblaze was reeled in, eating it up. It wasn’t that she was lying or anything to him. She was just being herself, and Passionblaze found himself assuming a lot of exaggerated things about her.
On the other hand, Passionblaze had some distant and close friends. His best friend was Cherrybubble, a black and white Molly that Passionblaze loves to hang around. His mother was in love with her. She tried to play “matchmaker” with them, but Passionblaze could never see that happening. She was like the sister he never had. Additionally, she was far more into mollies than toms. His other best friend had been around throughout his apprenticehood. Erminewhisper was always a sweet, tender Molly but he haven’t seen much of her after becoming deputy. He tried hanging out with her, but she would come up with excuses to get away from him. So, Passionblaze waited on her to make the next move because he was always making the first move. There were many cats Passionblaze was close to, yet distant with. He had plenty of associates, as talking to his clan mates was a daily routine. More than it had been when he was a warrior.
Passionblaze was not paying much attention when Piperwing brushed her tail above his head. It was a friendly gesture, but he took it more in the form, she was starting their battle a little too early. “You can always catch me off guard, huh?” Passionblaze repeated her words, his voice a low whisper, and only loud enough for her to hear. “We’ll see about that. You don’t know what the Passion is all about!” He purred. His voice a little smug, causing it to seem that he was full of himself. “Because I can catch you off guard anytime. You never know where I might be. I’m like a phantom.” He smiled, purring. “You never know when I might end up striking.” He warned, humorously. It silently gave the tom the funny thought that whenever he ran into the she cat, it would be an ‘off guard’ type of moment. Almost like a little inside game the two would know about. Possibly, that would be a little childish on the deputy’s part. His image mattered nowadays, but he was still like a kit at heart that wanted to play all day. He never seem to have that chance nowadays.
Passionblaze was a pretty opened cat. He valued the opinions of many, and never chastised their thinking. Sometimes, opinions turned into a debate that Passionblaze found himself apart of. Yet, he knew they all were cats, imperfect. As Piperwing put it; individuals, allowing themselves to think based on how they were raised and what they had experienced. So, he did listen to Piperwing’s side of her opinion. Whereas, Passionblaze still thought of his own gender as the kind who were territorial than their female counterparts. As an individual, Passionblaze was protective. After Burn left, leaving him the responsibility of caring for Foxpaw - Foxkit at the time and her mother Mapleheart. At first sight, Passionblaze fell head over paws for Foxkit. She was absolutely perfect. Burn was missing out on this gorgeous creation. So, Passion became very protective over her, his mother, and Mapleheart. Those three she cats were who he wanted to keep safe and out of harm’s way. He had failed Mapleheart...she had died, and it still beats him up when he remember the life that left her pretty orbs.
Passionblaze appeared out of context for a moment as he blinked his eyes, shifting a cloudless face and morphing it into the she cat he was talking to. Passionblaze had rapidly blinked until he saw Piperwing with a visual clarity. Then, he smiled. She had proclaimed them as friends, locking Passionblaze in a relationship that he couldn’t get out of. Maybe she had been fibbing with him, but the looked Piperwing casted on him left a scorching mark on his heart, believe it or not. So, she actually wanted to care about him. Not as a clan mate, but as someone specifically. “I’m a bit of a pawful.” Passionblaze replied, coolly lifting a paw to give it a lick with his eyes closed; another smug look. When he opened his eyes, he stared at her challengingly. “But if you insist on forcing me to be your friend, then you can’t back out now. It seems like you're stuck with me.” His set his paw down, purposely stomping it to relax some ache it still held. “That’s the only thing you’ve been described as? I find that hard to believe.” The tom commented. Yes, she was feisty. That’s something he caught onto the first time she approached him. “You must also be...hm, something fierce? For all I know, you’re probably insane!” He joked lighthearted. Anyone can do a first impression, but he didn’t know all of Piperwing. Given time, he would.
Nonetheless, the tom assured her that he would try his best to not get himself killed. It was an empty promise as he continually had the fault of leaping into danger before anyone else. It was bound to get him killed one day. But, not today. Or, tomorrow. Or, the day after.
Passionblaze was glad to finally see her smile, her thoughts rid of Rabbitpounce. He had returned a smaller small on his own features. He plopped down on the ground, the nibbled squirrel in front of him. His whiskers had twitched, and he turned his head at Piperwing’s ‘threat’. “Oh, really?” He wiggles his nose, bringing the tip of his tail in front of him. “Enlighten me. I think my tail might taste wonderful.” He purred, letting out a thunderous laugh. When he moved his tail to wave in the she cat’s face, he winked. “But, since I’m a gentlemen; how about you have the first bite?” He mused, his eyes glittering with mischief. He teasingly continued to flick his tail until he pulled it away and tucked it behind him. “Or, we can stick to the squirrel. As the lady preferred in the first place.” Passionblaze laid down on all four paws, keeping his hind legs outstretched. He shot Piperwing a sheepish smile before burying his muzzle into the cold dead prey.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Passionblaze gave up trying to groom his pelt. The dried blood was mostly gone, but Passionblaze couldn’t reach every spot of his body. All around he still ached, so he allowed the couple hairs to stay sticking in every which direction. He didn’t mind much of an unkempt pelt. He never truly had much time to groom himself unless he was sharing tongues with another or he was getting ready for sleep. He stole glances at Piperwing, who was copying his moves, grooming her own pelt. Passionblaze was ready to relax when all of a sudden, Piperwing looked up at him and made him gasp.
Him? An oldtimer? Well! Passionblaze had that known expression when one felt offended. It was like she clawed his heart and twisted it around until snatching it out his body.The offense! Ooh, I can take you on right now.” He replied, stiffly getting to his paws as his body screamed at him to relax. He still had a little bit of energy soaring through him, and he didn’t mind becoming fatigue after this play fight with Piperwing. Passionblaze knew she was joking though. He certainly didn’t look like an ‘oldtimer’. His pelt wasn’t greying, and his features were far from wrinkled. Actually, he was in his time of prime. The best age to be!...and to get his life sorted out, which he was far from understanding what he wanted in life. “And, just to have you know, elders are wise, so they know everything.” He gave a triumphant humphed like he said the most winning thing in the world. “That just means you need to respect us,” the deputy had winked, playing along with her. If he were to be an elder, he might as well play the part.
Since Passionblaze didn’t know much about Piperwing, he would had never guessed she was alone in the clan. He didn’t know she lost her parents, or that she didn’t have any siblings, and she lost the one cat who meant a lot to her. He would assume everyone was her friend! Her attitude was so easy to vibe it! He felt a connection with her that said this one is gonna he your friend. He would had never known that he was her only friend. To say she was a grand pretender, a wonderful actress, was put well. Passionblaze was reeled in, eating it up. It wasn’t that she was lying or anything to him. She was just being herself, and Passionblaze found himself assuming a lot of exaggerated things about her.
On the other hand, Passionblaze had some distant and close friends. His best friend was Cherrybubble, a black and white Molly that Passionblaze loves to hang around. His mother was in love with her. She tried to play “matchmaker” with them, but Passionblaze could never see that happening. She was like the sister he never had. Additionally, she was far more into mollies than toms. His other best friend had been around throughout his apprenticehood. Erminewhisper was always a sweet, tender Molly but he haven’t seen much of her after becoming deputy. He tried hanging out with her, but she would come up with excuses to get away from him. So, Passionblaze waited on her to make the next move because he was always making the first move. There were many cats Passionblaze was close to, yet distant with. He had plenty of associates, as talking to his clan mates was a daily routine. More than it had been when he was a warrior.
Passionblaze was not paying much attention when Piperwing brushed her tail above his head. It was a friendly gesture, but he took it more in the form, she was starting their battle a little too early. “You can always catch me off guard, huh?” Passionblaze repeated her words, his voice a low whisper, and only loud enough for her to hear. “We’ll see about that. You don’t know what the Passion is all about!” He purred. His voice a little smug, causing it to seem that he was full of himself. “Because I can catch you off guard anytime. You never know where I might be. I’m like a phantom.” He smiled, purring. “You never know when I might end up striking.” He warned, humorously. It silently gave the tom the funny thought that whenever he ran into the she cat, it would be an ‘off guard’ type of moment. Almost like a little inside game the two would know about. Possibly, that would be a little childish on the deputy’s part. His image mattered nowadays, but he was still like a kit at heart that wanted to play all day. He never seem to have that chance nowadays.
Passionblaze was a pretty opened cat. He valued the opinions of many, and never chastised their thinking. Sometimes, opinions turned into a debate that Passionblaze found himself apart of. Yet, he knew they all were cats, imperfect. As Piperwing put it; individuals, allowing themselves to think based on how they were raised and what they had experienced. So, he did listen to Piperwing’s side of her opinion. Whereas, Passionblaze still thought of his own gender as the kind who were territorial than their female counterparts. As an individual, Passionblaze was protective. After Burn left, leaving him the responsibility of caring for Foxpaw - Foxkit at the time and her mother Mapleheart. At first sight, Passionblaze fell head over paws for Foxkit. She was absolutely perfect. Burn was missing out on this gorgeous creation. So, Passion became very protective over her, his mother, and Mapleheart. Those three she cats were who he wanted to keep safe and out of harm’s way. He had failed Mapleheart...she had died, and it still beats him up when he remember the life that left her pretty orbs.
Passionblaze appeared out of context for a moment as he blinked his eyes, shifting a cloudless face and morphing it into the she cat he was talking to. Passionblaze had rapidly blinked until he saw Piperwing with a visual clarity. Then, he smiled. She had proclaimed them as friends, locking Passionblaze in a relationship that he couldn’t get out of. Maybe she had been fibbing with him, but the looked Piperwing casted on him left a scorching mark on his heart, believe it or not. So, she actually wanted to care about him. Not as a clan mate, but as someone specifically. “I’m a bit of a pawful.” Passionblaze replied, coolly lifting a paw to give it a lick with his eyes closed; another smug look. When he opened his eyes, he stared at her challengingly. “But if you insist on forcing me to be your friend, then you can’t back out now. It seems like you're stuck with me.” His set his paw down, purposely stomping it to relax some ache it still held. “That’s the only thing you’ve been described as? I find that hard to believe.” The tom commented. Yes, she was feisty. That’s something he caught onto the first time she approached him. “You must also be...hm, something fierce? For all I know, you’re probably insane!” He joked lighthearted. Anyone can do a first impression, but he didn’t know all of Piperwing. Given time, he would.
Nonetheless, the tom assured her that he would try his best to not get himself killed. It was an empty promise as he continually had the fault of leaping into danger before anyone else. It was bound to get him killed one day. But, not today. Or, tomorrow. Or, the day after.
Passionblaze was glad to finally see her smile, her thoughts rid of Rabbitpounce. He had returned a smaller small on his own features. He plopped down on the ground, the nibbled squirrel in front of him. His whiskers had twitched, and he turned his head at Piperwing’s ‘threat’. “Oh, really?” He wiggles his nose, bringing the tip of his tail in front of him. “Enlighten me. I think my tail might taste wonderful.” He purred, letting out a thunderous laugh. When he moved his tail to wave in the she cat’s face, he winked. “But, since I’m a gentlemen; how about you have the first bite?” He mused, his eyes glittering with mischief. He teasingly continued to flick his tail until he pulled it away and tucked it behind him. “Or, we can stick to the squirrel. As the lady preferred in the first place.” Passionblaze laid down on all four paws, keeping his hind legs outstretched. He shot Piperwing a sheepish smile before burying his muzzle into the cold dead prey.
Piperwing had finished grooming her chest fur by the time Passionblaze gave up. Her fur was once again light as sand and bright as snow in the sun. However, the rest of her body was still covered in dusty, messy fur. Her fur was a darker brown color due to the debris that had gotten lodged in it, and it stood out in odd directions. There was still a lot of blood, though her back and sides had less blood per area than her chest. Most of the crimson liquid was tried to her back and the tops of her flanks. Piperwing shrugged painfully and decided to leave that grooming for another time. She’d have to finish before getting into her nest, but it could wait until after her conversation with Passionblaze. The only problem was that he must have decided the same thing since his fur was still clumped in places. It didn’t bother her on herself, because she couldn’t see it, but a little tuft of was standing straight up between his ears and it was all she could focus on. It was hard not to laugh. Then came the playful banter. She relished the look on Passionblaze’s face when she called him old and she actually laughed aloud when he got to his paws and suggested a battle right at that moment. Piperwing too stood and got into her best copy of the easiest battle stance, her shoulders prohibiting her from doing even that correctly. “You sure you wanna fight me in that shape? She questioned teasingly, as if she wasn’t just as injured, “Fighting an old cat is one thing, but an injured old cat? I don’t know if I could bring myself to do it!” Eagerly, she awaited Passionblaze’s counter and laughed warmly when it came. Triumph and amusement sparkled in her eyes as he referred to himself as an elder who deserved respect. His little wink had an odd affect on her. Piperwing had always loved winks, they were so amusing and cute. The best way to make her smile other than bantering, was to give a flirtatious wink. Thus, her smile widened and she shook her head as if she thought him cheesy when in reality she found it adorable. Piperwing would have been glad to know that Passionblaze didn’t suspect her misery. No one really knew about it because Piperwing was a stellar actress. She had the whole clan thinking she was the same happy-go-lucky fireball as ever. She missed that version of herself and could only hope the genuine thing would return eventually. She was, however, interested in Passionblaze’s life. She figured he must have tons of friends due to being deputy and suddenly worried that he thought she was only being nice to him because of his rank. Piperwing truthfully couldn’t care less about his power. She simply liked him as a cat. As they got back into their battle banter, Piperwing snorted in a rather unladylike way when she heard Passionblaze describe himself as ‘the passion’ and a ‘phantom.’ Flicking her tail back and forth, Piperwing responded cheekily, “Oh, I think I can guess what the Passion is about. She repeated the word phantom in a teasingly questioning manner and boasted, Well I’m like a cheetah. You never see me coming until my jaws are around you throat!” Piperwing pretended to lunge forward to see if he would flinch. Piperwing planned from that moment on to sneak up on Passionblaze every time she saw him as a joke. It felt good to have an inside joke again. To be close enough to someone to have an inside joke with them. Piperwing noticed that Passionblaze was zoning out a bit and shook her head exasperstedly. She kept talking and he eventually returned to paying attention. Piper proclaimed them friends and Passionblaze went along with it, making Piperwing nod in approval. “I think I can handle it.” She answered his warning wryly. When he told her she was stuck with him, Piperwing sarcastically meowed, ”Oh no, whatever shall I do? It means your stuck with me too, hon, so don’t get too cocky.” Piperwing laughed and answered, “You’re right on all accounts, but I meant that fiesty is the big one.” Piperwing winked, agreeing that she was fierce and insane too. Piperwing knew that it was in Passionblaze's nature to be reckless, just as it was in hers, but she also knew that he needed someone to change that for. She would just have to be that someone. Piperwing laughed as Passionblaze responded to her ‘threat’ and waggled his tail in front of her nose. Mischief gleaned in her bright greenish eyes and she thrust out a paw to try to smack his tail as he pulled it away. “Squirrel sounds good to me!” She purred, settling down beside Passionblaze and taking large, unflattering bites of the squirrel.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Piperwing had finished grooming her chest fur by the time Passionblaze gave up. Her fur was once again light as sand and bright as snow in the sun. However, the rest of her body was still covered in dusty, messy fur. Her fur was a darker brown color due to the debris that had gotten lodged in it, and it stood out in odd directions. There was still a lot of blood, though her back and sides had less blood per area than her chest. Most of the crimson liquid was tried to her back and the tops of her flanks. Piperwing shrugged painfully and decided to leave that grooming for another time. She’d have to finish before getting into her nest, but it could wait until after her conversation with Passionblaze. The only problem was that he must have decided the same thing since his fur was still clumped in places. It didn’t bother her on herself, because she couldn’t see it, but a little tuft of was standing straight up between his ears and it was all she could focus on. It was hard not to laugh. Then came the playful banter. She relished the look on Passionblaze’s face when she called him old and she actually laughed aloud when he got to his paws and suggested a battle right at that moment. Piperwing too stood and got into her best copy of the easiest battle stance, her shoulders prohibiting her from doing even that correctly. “You sure you wanna fight me in that shape? She questioned teasingly, as if she wasn’t just as injured, “Fighting an old cat is one thing, but an injured old cat? I don’t know if I could bring myself to do it!” Eagerly, she awaited Passionblaze’s counter and laughed warmly when it came. Triumph and amusement sparkled in her eyes as he referred to himself as an elder who deserved respect. His little wink had an odd affect on her. Piperwing had always loved winks, they were so amusing and cute. The best way to make her smile other than bantering, was to give a flirtatious wink. Thus, her smile widened and she shook her head as if she thought him cheesy when in reality she found it adorable. Piperwing would have been glad to know that Passionblaze didn’t suspect her misery. No one really knew about it because Piperwing was a stellar actress. She had the whole clan thinking she was the same happy-go-lucky fireball as ever. She missed that version of herself and could only hope the genuine thing would return eventually. She was, however, interested in Passionblaze’s life. She figured he must have tons of friends due to being deputy and suddenly worried that he thought she was only being nice to him because of his rank. Piperwing truthfully couldn’t care less about his power. She simply liked him as a cat. As they got back into their battle banter, Piperwing snorted in a rather unladylike way when she heard Passionblaze describe himself as ‘the passion’ and a ‘phantom.’ Flicking her tail back and forth, Piperwing responded cheekily, “Oh, I think I can guess what the Passion is about. She repeated the word phantom in a teasingly questioning manner and boasted, Well I’m like a cheetah. You never see me coming until my jaws are around you throat!” Piperwing pretended to lunge forward to see if he would flinch. Piperwing planned from that moment on to sneak up on Passionblaze every time she saw him as a joke. It felt good to have an inside joke again. To be close enough to someone to have an inside joke with them. Piperwing noticed that Passionblaze was zoning out a bit and shook her head exasperstedly. She kept talking and he eventually returned to paying attention. Piper proclaimed them friends and Passionblaze went along with it, making Piperwing nod in approval. “I think I can handle it.” She answered his warning wryly. When he told her she was stuck with him, Piperwing sarcastically meowed, ”Oh no, whatever shall I do? It means your stuck with me too, hon, so don’t get too cocky.” Piperwing laughed and answered, “You’re right on all accounts, but I meant that fiesty is the big one.” Piperwing winked, agreeing that she was fierce and insane too. Piperwing knew that it was in Passionblaze's nature to be reckless, just as it was in hers, but she also knew that he needed someone to change that for. She would just have to be that someone. Piperwing laughed as Passionblaze responded to her ‘threat’ and waggled his tail in front of her nose. Mischief gleaned in her bright greenish eyes and she thrust out a paw to try to smack his tail as he pulled it away. “Squirrel sounds good to me!” She purred, settling down beside Passionblaze and taking large, unflattering bites of the squirrel.
Not many would know it, but Passionblaze hated grooming sessions. As a kit, he purposely hid from Springingsky to avoid her tongue on his pelt to look presentable. During his apprentice ceremony, he allowed himself to sit still for his mother to make his pelt glossy. Even for his warrior ceremony. Usually his pelt was a glossy dark red, the hue of a ripe strawberry. Right now, he didn’t care much about how his pelt was presented. It dirty, clumped, and sticking up at different angles. That was fine. Passionblaze never really cared much about how other parties saw him. So, while he gave up grooming himself, he looked over to Piperwing. She had finished grooming her own pelt, and Passionblaze had sat there for a moment, admiring her diligence when she managed to get more work done than him. It almost appeared like she never went into battle. Passionblaze was probably admiring her a little too much because when she looked up to gaze at him, the tom tensed. She gave him a look like she was going to laugh at him; stifling in a giggle. Passionblaze knew he must had looked like a complete mess, so he quickly shook his pelt. That should had straightened something out (it did not).
“I’ll take my chance,” Passionblaze’s tongue rolled out his mouth, wetting his jobs. “Just be ready for you to lose.” She was already in a playful crouch. Passionblaze was gonna copy, but he was still a little hurt, so his crouch was askewed, a little lazy, and more so to make himself comfortable. When she commented that he was old and injured Passionblaze gave her a look of disbelief. “Well, you just wait until this old and injured cat is ready to serve his clan once more. Somebody must be asking to have more duties to tend to than the normal warrior.” He teased. No one likes to work all the time, except for Passionblaze. Passionblaze liked to work. He had less time to lounge around because he was a busy bee roaming around and making sure everyone was okay, and that Thunderclan was pleased. He didn’t know if Piperwing valued working more than relaxing, but perhaps she loved relaxing around. “And, I’ll make sure you have a lot of chores from Dawn to Moon high,” he drew out a purr. Passionblaze could imagine giving Piperwing a lot of unnecessary chores because she dared to defy him. It was all out of good fun, however and it was better than sulking around and thinking the worse about the battle. Passionblaze just enjoyed a little action in his life, and being stationary wasn’t his ideal. When he gave her a little wink, Passionblaze never saw the gesture of it being flirtatious. Most she cats might as well think he was flirty since he had no problem in showing his fascination to them. In reality, Passionblaze didn’t know how to flirt. He wasn’t the more chill flirt like Burn was. Passionblaze’s voice was too deep to be mesmerizing in his opinion. Besides that, Passionblaze was too sincere with his compliments. Since he never truly had a crush before, why would it matter? One thing Passionblaze was obsessed about was love. It was such a fragile, beautiful thing. One of the most passionate sides to him...that Burn ruined by clawing the hearts of the beautiful sirens in the clans. Passionblaze honestly felt that if he and Burn were in the same clan, side by side, interested in the same Molly, no doubt would she choose Burn because Burn easily snaked his heart into the beauty, Whereas Passionblaze was more flustered and awkward when trying to impress her. Even though Passionblaze had plenty of molly friends, it never crossed his mind to pursue any of them. He didn’t mind Piperwing’s company. Whether deputy or not, he was a pretty approachable cat and a fun one to get to know if they stuck around. So, judging how easily Piperwing and he clicked, he figured she wouldn’t be going anywhere soon. He didn’t know the fact that she lacked friends, so his friendship and company would had been appreciated by her.
Passionblaze straightened his posture, tilting his head, and giving the she cat a lopsided grin, snickering at her snort. He told her about The Passion. His fierce side that he believed himself to be a beast when he was able to knock others off guard. “No one,” he says. “And, I mean, no one, can predict the Passion.” He states with mock haughtiness. He flashed a comical expression when Piperwing dubbed herself with the spirit of a cheetah. Passionblaze gave her that ‘are you being serious’ expression, and almost bursted out laughing. “A cheetah, yeah sure,” he flicked his tail above him. The tom’s amber-green gaze stared at her. She looked about to pounce at him, but Passionblaze made no sudden movement. He squinted his eyes at her. What was she doing? He was unfazed by her act to make him flinch. Passionblaze had turned to look behind him to see if there were any intruders, but there weren’t. So, he turned back to the Molly. His eyes widened. “Was I supposed to...flinch?” He asked, dumbfounded. Not making fun of her, but completely out of curiosity. “Because if I was, you did a terrible job at trying to scare me,” he purred, taking his time to thunder a laugh. It wouldn’t be bad at all for her to stick around. It’d be nice to have a new friend to chat with after a long day ifnstressing himself with warrior duties. If Passionblaze could read her thoughts, he’d notice she was thinking the same thing of popping out of no where to scare the other. A little laugh that no one else would get but the two of them.
If Piperwing felt she could handle him, why not let her try? So, Passionblaze had rolled his shoulders comfortably and dipped his head respectively towards her once more. She continued, and he spluttered out a laugh. “You certainly are something else, Miss Piperwing.” Passionblaze cleared his throat after a bit of chuckling. She had humor. She was witty. She was feisty. He couldn’t get out of this one, even if he tried, so he succumbed and embraced it.
When she winked at him, Passionblaze let out an exasperated huff. “And, I thought all she cats were supposed to be as sweet as they are beautiful?” He questioned, playfully. His voice a little coy because he knew that wasn’t true. The sweet and shy mollies were certainly gorgeous to him. He found them too cute. But, as Passionblaze view every molly as being beautiful, no matter their appearance, he was more attracted to their attitudes. Whether they were sweet, teasing, flirty, playful, shy, or even feisty. Passionblaze always wondered how much drive did a she cat carry. “You certainly make that stereotype make believe.”
It would had taken plenty of time and reminders for Passionblaze to stop being reckless. He did care a lot about many cats. The main ones being his mother and niece, but being reckless, everything was vanished from his mind. His mind was empty. When time came to hustle, and Piperwing would remind him to come back alive, those thoughts would frequently vanish because all he’s making sure is that the ones he loves and cares for is alive. Passionblaze was truly one of those cats who didn’t care much about his life, but he simmered down over the moons of he were to live long enough to become leader.
They both settled down to eat after Passionblaze playfully responded that his tail must taste good (despite it still being dirty). He quickly maneuvered his tail from being pawed by his new friend, and he shot her a dirty glare, but she began to ear from her squirrel. Feeling a little more comfortable around her, Passionblaze scooted closer towards her, dragging his squirrel to be near him. Passionblaze had eyed the way Piperwing tore the flesh of the squirrel. “You waste no time, do you?” He chuckled, lowly at her ravenous bites. After a battle, wouldn’t they all be starving? So, he copied her. He ate sloppily, the juices of the kill around his muzzle. Not that he cared much. As he swallowed down a bite, he glanced at Piperwing. “So, now that you forced me to be your friend,” He started, snickering. “What are some things you do for fun?” If they were to become friends, might as well get to know each other for a little bit.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:40 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Not many would know it, but Passionblaze hated grooming sessions. As a kit, he purposely hid from Springingsky to avoid her tongue on his pelt to look presentable. During his apprentice ceremony, he allowed himself to sit still for his mother to make his pelt glossy. Even for his warrior ceremony. Usually his pelt was a glossy dark red, the hue of a ripe strawberry. Right now, he didn’t care much about how his pelt was presented. It dirty, clumped, and sticking up at different angles. That was fine. Passionblaze never really cared much about how other parties saw him. So, while he gave up grooming himself, he looked over to Piperwing. She had finished grooming her own pelt, and Passionblaze had sat there for a moment, admiring her diligence when she managed to get more work done than him. It almost appeared like she never went into battle. Passionblaze was probably admiring her a little too much because when she looked up to gaze at him, the tom tensed. She gave him a look like she was going to laugh at him; stifling in a giggle. Passionblaze knew he must had looked like a complete mess, so he quickly shook his pelt. That should had straightened something out (it did not).
“I’ll take my chance,” Passionblaze’s tongue rolled out his mouth, wetting his jobs. “Just be ready for you to lose.” She was already in a playful crouch. Passionblaze was gonna copy, but he was still a little hurt, so his crouch was askewed, a little lazy, and more so to make himself comfortable. When she commented that he was old and injured Passionblaze gave her a look of disbelief. “Well, you just wait until this old and injured cat is ready to serve his clan once more. Somebody must be asking to have more duties to tend to than the normal warrior.” He teased. No one likes to work all the time, except for Passionblaze. Passionblaze liked to work. He had less time to lounge around because he was a busy bee roaming around and making sure everyone was okay, and that Thunderclan was pleased. He didn’t know if Piperwing valued working more than relaxing, but perhaps she loved relaxing around. “And, I’ll make sure you have a lot of chores from Dawn to Moon high,” he drew out a purr. Passionblaze could imagine giving Piperwing a lot of unnecessary chores because she dared to defy him. It was all out of good fun, however and it was better than sulking around and thinking the worse about the battle. Passionblaze just enjoyed a little action in his life, and being stationary wasn’t his ideal. When he gave her a little wink, Passionblaze never saw the gesture of it being flirtatious. Most she cats might as well think he was flirty since he had no problem in showing his fascination to them. In reality, Passionblaze didn’t know how to flirt. He wasn’t the more chill flirt like Burn was. Passionblaze’s voice was too deep to be mesmerizing in his opinion. Besides that, Passionblaze was too sincere with his compliments. Since he never truly had a crush before, why would it matter? One thing Passionblaze was obsessed about was love. It was such a fragile, beautiful thing. One of the most passionate sides to him...that Burn ruined by clawing the hearts of the beautiful sirens in the clans. Passionblaze honestly felt that if he and Burn were in the same clan, side by side, interested in the same Molly, no doubt would she choose Burn because Burn easily snaked his heart into the beauty, Whereas Passionblaze was more flustered and awkward when trying to impress her. Even though Passionblaze had plenty of molly friends, it never crossed his mind to pursue any of them. He didn’t mind Piperwing’s company. Whether deputy or not, he was a pretty approachable cat and a fun one to get to know if they stuck around. So, judging how easily Piperwing and he clicked, he figured she wouldn’t be going anywhere soon. He didn’t know the fact that she lacked friends, so his friendship and company would had been appreciated by her.
Passionblaze straightened his posture, tilting his head, and giving the she cat a lopsided grin, snickering at her snort. He told her about The Passion. His fierce side that he believed himself to be a beast when he was able to knock others off guard. “No one,” he says. “And, I mean, no one, can predict the Passion.” He states with mock haughtiness. He flashed a comical expression when Piperwing dubbed herself with the spirit of a cheetah. Passionblaze gave her that ‘are you being serious’ expression, and almost bursted out laughing. “A cheetah, yeah sure,” he flicked his tail above him. The tom’s amber-green gaze stared at her. She looked about to pounce at him, but Passionblaze made no sudden movement. He squinted his eyes at her. What was she doing? He was unfazed by her act to make him flinch. Passionblaze had turned to look behind him to see if there were any intruders, but there weren’t. So, he turned back to the Molly. His eyes widened. “Was I supposed to...flinch?” He asked, dumbfounded. Not making fun of her, but completely out of curiosity. “Because if I was, you did a terrible job at trying to scare me,” he purred, taking his time to thunder a laugh. It wouldn’t be bad at all for her to stick around. It’d be nice to have a new friend to chat with after a long day ifnstressing himself with warrior duties. If Passionblaze could read her thoughts, he’d notice she was thinking the same thing of popping out of no where to scare the other. A little laugh that no one else would get but the two of them.
If Piperwing felt she could handle him, why not let her try? So, Passionblaze had rolled his shoulders comfortably and dipped his head respectively towards her once more. She continued, and he spluttered out a laugh. “You certainly are something else, Miss Piperwing.” Passionblaze cleared his throat after a bit of chuckling. She had humor. She was witty. She was feisty. He couldn’t get out of this one, even if he tried, so he succumbed and embraced it.
When she winked at him, Passionblaze let out an exasperated huff. “And, I thought all she cats were supposed to be as sweet as they are beautiful?” He questioned, playfully. His voice a little coy because he knew that wasn’t true. The sweet and shy mollies were certainly gorgeous to him. He found them too cute. But, as Passionblaze view every molly as being beautiful, no matter their appearance, he was more attracted to their attitudes. Whether they were sweet, teasing, flirty, playful, shy, or even feisty. Passionblaze always wondered how much drive did a she cat carry. “You certainly make that stereotype make believe.”
It would had taken plenty of time and reminders for Passionblaze to stop being reckless. He did care a lot about many cats. The main ones being his mother and niece, but being reckless, everything was vanished from his mind. His mind was empty. When time came to hustle, and Piperwing would remind him to come back alive, those thoughts would frequently vanish because all he’s making sure is that the ones he loves and cares for is alive. Passionblaze was truly one of those cats who didn’t care much about his life, but he simmered down over the moons of he were to live long enough to become leader.
They both settled down to eat after Passionblaze playfully responded that his tail must taste good (despite it still being dirty). He quickly maneuvered his tail from being pawed by his new friend, and he shot her a dirty glare, but she began to ear from her squirrel. Feeling a little more comfortable around her, Passionblaze scooted closer towards her, dragging his squirrel to be near him. Passionblaze had eyed the way Piperwing tore the flesh of the squirrel. “You waste no time, do you?” He chuckled, lowly at her ravenous bites. After a battle, wouldn’t they all be starving? So, he copied her. He ate sloppily, the juices of the kill around his muzzle. Not that he cared much. As he swallowed down a bite, he glanced at Piperwing. “So, now that you forced me to be your friend,” He started, snickering. “What are some things you do for fun?” If they were to become friends, might as well get to know each other for a little bit.
Piperwing finished her grooming of her chest, though her back and sides were still dirty. She guessed Passionblaze couldn't see that though since when she looked up, she noticed him staring at her. If cats could blush, Piperwing's cheeks would be crimson. She didn't know why it made her so embarrassed, but Piperwing had always been easily affected by such things. However, she then noticed his tuft of hair between his ears. Passionblaze shook it out, but his fur was still sticking up and Piperwing couldn't hold in a chuckle. "Hold on. I'm sorry, I just need to-" Piperwing reached up to flatten that piece of fluff, smoothing it down to his head again and puling back to look at him. She felt a little awkward, but she moved past it easily. Piperwing wasn't one to let situations embarrass her for too long.

Piperwing laughed playfully and teased Passionblaze back, "I'm prepared for you to lose!" As he threatened to give her extra work, Piperwing gasped in feigned shock and asked teasingly, "Is that a threat, Mr. Deputy? I think that can be classified as an abuse of power." Piperwing smirked at Passionblaze and wiggled her shoulders playfully despite the pain. "Well," she added with a glimmer of amusement, "If you give me chores to do from dawn to moonhigh, then I'll make sure to do them as close to you as possible in order to annoy you the whooole time!"

Piperwing found Passionblaze cute. She liked his flirty wink and deep voice. She didn't have a crush on him or anything, but she could see where one might. Though she didn't know it, Piperwing shared a quality with Passionblaze. She loved romance. She couldn't help it! Little winks and smiles made her heart glow like the sun. Piperwing returned Passionblaze's snickering and said, "I'll be the first, then. I will predict the passion!" The sandy warrior didn't even know what she was saying. It didn't make any sense, but it didn't need to. They were just teasing each other. "Do you doubt me!" Piperwing asked as he repeated her cheetah statement, acting like she was offended. The molly was disappointed when Passionblaze didn't flinch, but didn't let it ruin the mood. "Oh shut up!" She playfully hissed at Passionblaze with a barely stifled smile.
Piperwing accepted his statement as a compliment and laughed at his joke about stereotypes. "One thing you should learn about me is that I'm far from stereotypical." Piperwing boasted with a flourish of her tail.
She was glad that they could both settle down to eat. Neither of them were moody anymore and the friendliness was refreshing. Piperwing laughed at Passionblaze's comment on her eating. It might have made her self-conscious that he noticed her large bites, but they were friends and in a happy place. Piperwing simply nodded along and continued to eat her squirrel with sloppy bites. Passionblaze followed her example and ended up with blood all over his muzzle again, making the sandy feline smile as she ate her own squirrel. Passionblaze's question got a chuckle out of her and she thought for a moment. She responded after swallowing, "I like running. I run through the forest sometimes, it helps me clear my mind. I like to explore the territory and try to find abandoned dens in trees to check out. I also like to spar with other cats. What about you?"

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:40 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Piperwing finished her grooming of her chest, though her back and sides were still dirty. She guessed Passionblaze couldn't see that though since when she looked up, she noticed him staring at her. If cats could blush, Piperwing's cheeks would be crimson. She didn't know why it made her so embarrassed, but Piperwing had always been easily affected by such things. However, she then noticed his tuft of hair between his ears. Passionblaze shook it out, but his fur was still sticking up and Piperwing couldn't hold in a chuckle. "Hold on. I'm sorry, I just need to-" Piperwing reached up to flatten that piece of fluff, smoothing it down to his head again and puling back to look at him. She felt a little awkward, but she moved past it easily. Piperwing wasn't one to let situations embarrass her for too long.

Piperwing laughed playfully and teased Passionblaze back, "I'm prepared for you to lose!" As he threatened to give her extra work, Piperwing gasped in feigned shock and asked teasingly, "Is that a threat, Mr. Deputy? I think that can be classified as an abuse of power." Piperwing smirked at Passionblaze and wiggled her shoulders playfully despite the pain. "Well," she added with a glimmer of amusement, "If you give me chores to do from dawn to moonhigh, then I'll make sure to do them as close to you as possible in order to annoy you the whooole time!"

Piperwing found Passionblaze cute. She liked his flirty wink and deep voice. She didn't have a crush on him or anything, but she could see where one might. Though she didn't know it, Piperwing shared a quality with Passionblaze. She loved romance. She couldn't help it! Little winks and smiles made her heart glow like the sun. Piperwing returned Passionblaze's snickering and said, "I'll be the first, then. I will predict the passion!" The sandy warrior didn't even know what she was saying. It didn't make any sense, but it didn't need to. They were just teasing each other. "Do you doubt me!" Piperwing asked as he repeated her cheetah statement, acting like she was offended. The molly was disappointed when Passionblaze didn't flinch, but didn't let it ruin the mood. "Oh shut up!" She playfully hissed at Passionblaze with a barely stifled smile.
Piperwing accepted his statement as a compliment and laughed at his joke about stereotypes. "One thing you should learn about me is that I'm far from stereotypical." Piperwing boasted with a flourish of her tail.
She was glad that they could both settle down to eat. Neither of them were moody anymore and the friendliness was refreshing. Piperwing laughed at Passionblaze's comment on her eating. It might have made her self-conscious that he noticed her large bites, but they were friends and in a happy place. Piperwing simply nodded along and continued to eat her squirrel with sloppy bites. Passionblaze followed her example and ended up with blood all over his muzzle again, making the sandy feline smile as she ate her own squirrel. Passionblaze's question got a chuckle out of her and she thought for a moment. She responded after swallowing, "I like running. I run through the forest sometimes, it helps me clear my mind. I like to explore the territory and try to find abandoned dens in trees to check out. I also like to spar with other cats. What about you?"
While Passionblaze was staring at Piperwing, it was out of curiosity and admiration. All his life he knew a female to bounce back up after any tragedy that struck her life. He also knew it was rude to stare. Whether it would had been at a pretty object or a deformed one, Passionblaze had no right to stare at anybody that felt tensed of his view. He had ruffled his own fur to make it look more presentable, but it didn’t work. When he noted that most of Piperwing’s fur had been groomed to her satisfaction, saved for her back and sides. The tom tilted his head at her, clearly confused at why she was chuckling. When she reached up to smooth down the fur on top of his head, he almost pulled back, assuming that she was trying to get close to him. A little too close for his comfort, as he always kept a safe distance between himself and a she cat. Instead, she quickly fixed the tussled fur atop his head, and pulled away. Passionblaze blinked his appreciation. “Thanks.”

“That’ll be impossible. I never lose a fight.” Passionblaze boasted, easily. He was pretty confident when it came to the area of fighting than any other field in his life. Fighting was something that was embedded in him. If it were a talent, he saw himself as an expertise. Passionblaze had nodded eagerly with his eyes closed upon her teasing response. “Not an abuse of power, actually. The way I see it, is a she cat who absolutely loves to serve her clan, so she comes to her deputy to ask for more work.” He smirked. Piperwing has continued, a glimmer in her eye he caught. It made him chuckle for a moment, and he shook his broad head. He already got enough annoyance from Foxpaw, for Piperwing to add on? Passionblaze shot her an unreadable look. “I don’t think so, missy. This elder gonna be all over the place, whereas you will be occupied with different duties. Clean this, get rid of that, fetch this, retrieve that.” Passionblaze flicked his ears. One ear was turned, the other perked to listen to Piperwing. He wanted to keep an ear out for his fighting clan mates, so he could quickly know what was going on. He wondered if Snowstar was alright. How many warriors were lost? Did they win? Reasons why he itched to go back and fight. He would had burst up and ran back to the fighting field without hesitation. “Unless you prove to me that you can be a good girl then maybe we can come up with a different plan.” The deputy flexed, giving the she cat a knowing smile that soon softened until it disappeared. It was just odd about sitting out in the battle when he should be the main one still fighting. He felt like less of a tom even though his new friend was keeping him company and making him feel at ease. Troubling thoughts still played in his head. He would had been beaten himself up if Piperwing left.

Piperwing was probably oblivious, or she picked up that Passionblaze thought she was beautiful. He commented that he knew she was strong, smart, and beautiful. He had meant it. Yet it was a difference between finding someone beautiful and then being attracted to them. Piperwing was a friendly feline. She was that one sweet friend to always motivate you, hoping you would never give up. Just hearing her say those words made the deputy himself confused for a moment. They were throwing teasing remarks at one another, a little conversation to grow their friendship. Passionblaze had looked down at his paws, then back up at her. “Don’t you dare try. I’m trying to warn you. It’s unfamothable, I’m telling you!” Passionblaze didn’t know what himself was saying, but he doubted she was like a cheetah. Maybe, she was as fast as one, but the thought made him laugh. When she exclaimed that if he doubted her, he ended up giving a deep, guttural laugh. Wasn’t it obvious he was? His laughter had died down. He failed to flinch when she feigned a lunge at him. He didn’t know she was sending that action directly toward him, so he had looked at her like he was waiting for her to finish her act, but she didn’t so he laughed at her. Her voice made him hummed. “Well, I believe it to be entirely too cute, so I’ll give you that.” The ginger tom purred, lightly. He got up, turning his head to look back in the direction where a fight was taking place. He let out a deep sigh, but bent the front half of his body to stretched downward. He clenched his teeth at the shock feeling of troubled bones. Passionblaze held in a snort. He might as well be an elder with how much cracking his body was producing. He cautiously lifted himself up, and purred much deeply. Pain maybe didn’t feel good to others, but for him, physical pain was accepted wonderfully.
Passionblaze never found any cat to be the same. He didn’t believe in stereotypes. Everyone was...perfect the way they were. So, he believed that Piperwing was far from the stereotypical cat. He had met many; none really the same. All fascinated. Even if they were snippy. Grouchy. Ungrateful. Happy. Pleasant. Annoying. Whatever they may be, Passionblaze had to keep an opened mind and away from judging anybody specifically.
Passionblaze continued to take bites from his kill, spitting out any hairs that stuck in his mouth. He didn’t like the fuzziness of most freshkill which was why he loved the taste of ripe fruit. His favorite being strawberries. Growing up as a clan cat, he was used to eating fresh kill, but that didn’t mean he had to like most of it. His bites wasn’t as large as Piperwing’s. He was still feeling a sudden weight on his shoulder because he abandoned his clan mates on that field. Any other warrior could had taken the abused back to camp, but he was told to specifically. At least he felt a little satisfied that he got to fight more than enough Windclan and Shadowclan warriors together. A little sprout of victory welled into his chest, but even so it wasn’t good enough. He looked up from his meal, and tilted his head towards the sky. “You really do like to run, huh?” His eyes roamed her figure. It was the perfect shape of being fit to be swift. Then, he rolled his eyes upward again, a dreamy smile placing on his maw. “I like sparring. Fighting, a lot.” As if that wasn’t obvious. “I love to explore,” he smiled, softly. “A run at dawn is more of my thing. I need to exercise throughout the entire day. I also like to climb trees and see how far I can leap from one branch to another. And, then I like to look at the stars and cloud gaze.” What he told her were basic fascinations of his, where they would relate. Most of his interests he considered to be foolish and awkward like how he liked to sneak off to twolegplace and rummage through plump gardens of the folks and steal their juicy fruits. Or, that he liked to find treasures and dig them up like he were a dog. Passionblaze had a lot of strange interests, which was probably why he hung out with himself because he didn’t want to be laughed at for being happy around doing things he liked. “Anything that, hm, uninterested you?” He plucked his squirrel’s fur, a disgusted look on his face. Passionblaze would had killed for some strawberries.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:33 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
While Passionblaze was staring at Piperwing, it was out of curiosity and admiration. All his life he knew a female to bounce back up after any tragedy that struck her life. He also knew it was rude to stare. Whether it would had been at a pretty object or a deformed one, Passionblaze had no right to stare at anybody that felt tensed of his view. He had ruffled his own fur to make it look more presentable, but it didn’t work. When he noted that most of Piperwing’s fur had been groomed to her satisfaction, saved for her back and sides. The tom tilted his head at her, clearly confused at why she was chuckling. When she reached up to smooth down the fur on top of his head, he almost pulled back, assuming that she was trying to get close to him. A little too close for his comfort, as he always kept a safe distance between himself and a she cat. Instead, she quickly fixed the tussled fur atop his head, and pulled away. Passionblaze blinked his appreciation. “Thanks.”

“That’ll be impossible. I never lose a fight.” Passionblaze boasted, easily. He was pretty confident when it came to the area of fighting than any other field in his life. Fighting was something that was embedded in him. If it were a talent, he saw himself as an expertise. Passionblaze had nodded eagerly with his eyes closed upon her teasing response. “Not an abuse of power, actually. The way I see it, is a she cat who absolutely loves to serve her clan, so she comes to her deputy to ask for more work.” He smirked. Piperwing has continued, a glimmer in her eye he caught. It made him chuckle for a moment, and he shook his broad head. He already got enough annoyance from Foxpaw, for Piperwing to add on? Passionblaze shot her an unreadable look. “I don’t think so, missy. This elder gonna be all over the place, whereas you will be occupied with different duties. Clean this, get rid of that, fetch this, retrieve that.” Passionblaze flicked his ears. One ear was turned, the other perked to listen to Piperwing. He wanted to keep an ear out for his fighting clan mates, so he could quickly know what was going on. He wondered if Snowstar was alright. How many warriors were lost? Did they win? Reasons why he itched to go back and fight. He would had burst up and ran back to the fighting field without hesitation. “Unless you prove to me that you can be a good girl then maybe we can come up with a different plan.” The deputy flexed, giving the she cat a knowing smile that soon softened until it disappeared. It was just odd about sitting out in the battle when he should be the main one still fighting. He felt like less of a tom even though his new friend was keeping him company and making him feel at ease. Troubling thoughts still played in his head. He would had been beaten himself up if Piperwing left.

Piperwing was probably oblivious, or she picked up that Passionblaze thought she was beautiful. He commented that he knew she was strong, smart, and beautiful. He had meant it. Yet it was a difference between finding someone beautiful and then being attracted to them. Piperwing was a friendly feline. She was that one sweet friend to always motivate you, hoping you would never give up. Just hearing her say those words made the deputy himself confused for a moment. They were throwing teasing remarks at one another, a little conversation to grow their friendship. Passionblaze had looked down at his paws, then back up at her. “Don’t you dare try. I’m trying to warn you. It’s unfamothable, I’m telling you!” Passionblaze didn’t know what himself was saying, but he doubted she was like a cheetah. Maybe, she was as fast as one, but the thought made him laugh. When she exclaimed that if he doubted her, he ended up giving a deep, guttural laugh. Wasn’t it obvious he was? His laughter had died down. He failed to flinch when she feigned a lunge at him. He didn’t know she was sending that action directly toward him, so he had looked at her like he was waiting for her to finish her act, but she didn’t so he laughed at her. Her voice made him hummed. “Well, I believe it to be entirely too cute, so I’ll give you that.” The ginger tom purred, lightly. He got up, turning his head to look back in the direction where a fight was taking place. He let out a deep sigh, but bent the front half of his body to stretched downward. He clenched his teeth at the shock feeling of troubled bones. Passionblaze held in a snort. He might as well be an elder with how much cracking his body was producing. He cautiously lifted himself up, and purred much deeply. Pain maybe didn’t feel good to others, but for him, physical pain was accepted wonderfully.
Passionblaze never found any cat to be the same. He didn’t believe in stereotypes. Everyone was...perfect the way they were. So, he believed that Piperwing was far from the stereotypical cat. He had met many; none really the same. All fascinated. Even if they were snippy. Grouchy. Ungrateful. Happy. Pleasant. Annoying. Whatever they may be, Passionblaze had to keep an opened mind and away from judging anybody specifically.
Passionblaze continued to take bites from his kill, spitting out any hairs that stuck in his mouth. He didn’t like the fuzziness of most freshkill which was why he loved the taste of ripe fruit. His favorite being strawberries. Growing up as a clan cat, he was used to eating fresh kill, but that didn’t mean he had to like most of it. His bites wasn’t as large as Piperwing’s. He was still feeling a sudden weight on his shoulder because he abandoned his clan mates on that field. Any other warrior could had taken the abused back to camp, but he was told to specifically. At least he felt a little satisfied that he got to fight more than enough Windclan and Shadowclan warriors together. A little sprout of victory welled into his chest, but even so it wasn’t good enough. He looked up from his meal, and tilted his head towards the sky. “You really do like to run, huh?” His eyes roamed her figure. It was the perfect shape of being fit to be swift. Then, he rolled his eyes upward again, a dreamy smile placing on his maw. “I like sparring. Fighting, a lot.” As if that wasn’t obvious. “I love to explore,” he smiled, softly. “A run at dawn is more of my thing. I need to exercise throughout the entire day. I also like to climb trees and see how far I can leap from one branch to another. And, then I like to look at the stars and cloud gaze.” What he told her were basic fascinations of his, where they would relate. Most of his interests he considered to be foolish and awkward like how he liked to sneak off to twolegplace and rummage through plump gardens of the folks and steal their juicy fruits. Or, that he liked to find treasures and dig them up like he were a dog. Passionblaze had a lot of strange interests, which was probably why he hung out with himself because he didn’t want to be laughed at for being happy around doing things he liked. “Anything that, hm, uninterested you?” He plucked his squirrel’s fur, a disgusted look on his face. Passionblaze would had killed for some strawberries.
Piperwing didn't really mind the staring. Some cats may have been offended or whatever, but there was no way to know what was going on in Passionblaze's head. He could have been zoning out again for all Piperwing knew and didn't even realize he was looking at her. She nodded a silent 'you're welcome' as he thanked her for smoothing down the fur. "I did it more for me than you. I couldn't focus on anything with that sticking straight up in the air."

If Piperwing had learned one thing about Passionblaze from this conversation...Well, it was that he had anger issues. However, if she had learned more than one thing, which she had, one of those things was that he was a fighter. She was built for speed, he was built for strength. They would make an amazing duo if they ever had to fight back to back. She laughed and answered is boast skeptically, "I find that hard to believe. You didn't even win that fight against my tail!" Piperwing waved her tail in front of his nose again with a smile before drawing it back over her paws. His continued teasing threats drew more laughs out of the pale molly and she purred, "Oh no, if you can figure out a way to get me to do chores. I can figure out a way to annoy you doing them." Piperwing noticed Passionblaze's turned ear but wasn't offended that his full attention wasn't on her. She wanted to know the second the clan members returned. "Hmmm, good? Sorry, that word isn't in my vocabulary!"
"Not so unfathomable, Blazey." Piperwing teased with a flick of her tail, sitting down and watching him as he talked. When he called her cute, Piperwing jumped to her paws and ignored the pain that rocketed through her front limbs. "Cute?" She exclaimed, "I'm not cute! I'm deadly." She crouched and pretended to prowl forward, but couldn't mask the warm smile on her face.
Piperwing had never tried fruit, but she would be willing to if someone recommended it. Her big secret was that she actually liked the taste of herbs. Some herbs. Obviously there were those that tasted like death, but there were some in the forest that actually tasted good. She avoided medicinal herbs for obvious reasons, but it felt better to call them herbs than plants. What cat ate plants? Still, she enjoyed the taste of freshkill as well. Except magpie. She absolutely despised magpie. Don't even go near her with a magpie. She will freak out.
She nodded at his question about running and listened curiously as he detailed his own hobbies. She got the feeling that they were both being a bit superficial instead of going deep into what they really love. But, they were new friends so that was understandable. Piperwing was doing it too. She hadn't told him about her enjoyment of herbs, or that she loved to track creatures. Even if she wasn't hunting them and didn't plan to kill them, she loved to find tracks and follow them to find a creature and watch it for awhile. She also hadn't mentioned that she liked insects. Most cats found them to be pests, and she didn't like them in her nest or anything, but she liked to observe them in the forest. Piperwing shuddered at his mention of climbing trees, but smiled at the thought of stargazing. She had forgotten to mention that, but she loved to stargaze and cloudgaze. When he asked what she didn't like, Piperwing didn't hesitate to answer, "Climbing trees! I hate heights." She looked at him to gauge his reaction before continuing, "I'm also not a fan of swimming. I've never tried it, but I've walked through a puddle and I'm guessing it's similar. Other than that, I don't really dislike anything. If it keeps me from being bored, I'll try it." Piperwing was one of those energetic cats who couldn't handle any boredom.