Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 10th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Elkswood High Redo Sign-ups

This is a redo of an old non-warriors roleplay of mine from July 2017, which was based on an even older roleplay from, I think, January 2017. So a year ago. I really liked these roleplays and so do other's since they seem to end up fairly popular. Over the time of this existing, I've thought of more and more, but there is still a lot I can add to this so if you think something new should be implemented don't be afraid to tell me about it. Here we go!

---

To Whom it May Concern,

You are receiving this letter because your child has repeated offences in our school database and seem to have difficulty properly following the fair rules we have set up in this high school. We have been nothing but kind to them up until this point but detentions and suspensions don't seem to be working with them. We understand that some have significant struggles in their lives so we tend to rarely get to the point of expulsion from school but that doesn't mean we don't occasional do so.
We are sure you have knowledge of this due to past suspensions, placement into remedial classes or requirement of summer school. There might be a possibility your child acts differently at home, this is not rare, so this may be somewhat hard to believe. We are expelling your child because we cannot afford to risk the education of their fellow students, we have spent too much of our time and resources trying to set them on the right path, this is better for the school and education of the rest of the students.
However, there is one last method we can try for your child, though we cannot do this ourselves, we will need your help as the parent/guardian for that. There is a boarding school by the name of ‘Elkswood High’ on the coast that is known to deal with delinquent children and send them home with perfect grades and on their best behaviour after finishing high school. They are a small school so they can work independently with your child to get their grades up. We have directed many students there before and the results were wonderful. Elkswood is funded by a local millionaire so their system is a bit different than what your child is used to, hopefully, that will be a good change for them.
Please consider this option for your child, as it has worked for so many before. If you wish to send your child there, just contact us, write naughty kids in the other section, and we’ll get their paperwork done for you, as well as buy the supplies needed to attend, we care for your child's future and want it to be as great as it can be. Please, write back soon with your response and a signature confirming the expulsion of your child from this school.

Sincerely,
Vice Principal Addams

Dear Newcomer,
I was told to write this before I leave this school forever.
First off, everyone here hates it.
The punishments and rules are a bit 'old fashioned' at the least.
They force you to stay longer than it takes to finish your credits.
What I can see, most kids are really that 'bad' so they must be here for stupid reasons.
No one 'works independently' with you like said, you aren't allowed dinner until all the day's assignments are turned in and at least 85% correct.
I've been in high school 3 years too long, and I finally get to go free.
My advice, new kid, find a way out!
Goodbye, Zach.

School Rules:
(These can be broken in roleplay, but teacher characters are supposed to keep student characters from doing this.
This is meant to be what some would call the 'worst school ever.')

-A student is not allowed outside of the building unless permitted and accompanied by the proper staff member.
-No student is permitted to leave the premises, ever.
-Art is classified as a distraction, there will be no singing, drawing, painting, dancing, or unrealistic writing beyond what is permitted in class on the premises.
-Letters must be sent home every weekend after first being reviewed by school officials, there will be no communication outside of the school beyond the weekly letters to parents/guardians.
-All assignments for the given day must be completed by 6:00 PM and must be redone if needed until the work is scored at least an 85, though above 90 is expected.
-A student will not attend dinner at 7:30 PM until their assignments have been turned in and earned the minimal requirement of an 85%
-Students will be confined to their dorms at 8:30 PM and in bed at 9:00 PM
-Students will be awake and ready for class by 6:00 AM
-Students are not allowed to be in dorms other than their own
-Male and Female students cannot share dorms
-Two males cannot kiss/hug for any reason
-Two females cannot kiss/hug for any reason
-Two students of the same gender cannot date
-Two students of opposite genders can date but it must not interfere with school life and there should not be any public displays of affections. Beyond a hug.
-Students must wear their uniform from 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM on all weekdays
-All uniforms must be washed and iron every night.
-Uniforms cannot be worn to bed
-On weekends students may wear more casual clothing as long as they aren't against the dress code.
-Males must wear pants or shorts, they cannot wear skirts.
-Females must wear skirts, they cannot wear pants or shorts though they may wear black leggings underneath. (The only exception for this is during gym.)
-The school uniform includes a white collared shirt, blue jacket, and a blue skirt or khaki pants.
-School gym uniforms include a grey t-shirt and blue shorts.
-All skirts and shorts must reach to the student's knees
-Students cannot wear tank tops
-Students torso must be covered entirely by their clothing.
-Shoes cannot have more than a one-inch heel.
-Bullying will not be tolerated.
-A student cannot talk back to a teacher
-Punishments for students start with detentions and will get worse depending on what the student has done

School News:
Admission

Students:
Freshman:

Sophomores:

Juniors:

Seniors:

Staff:
Principal:
Taken By Me
Vice Principal:
Teachers:

Dorms:
---

Lab Partners:
---

Lockers:
---

Clubs:
Chemistry Club (11th grade up)

Maths Club (9th grade up)

Writing Club (9th grade up)

Psychology Club (10th grade up)

History Club (10th grade up)

Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality(No TBRPs)-
Looks Pictured(optional)-
Looks Described(required)-
Role-
Clubs-
How they came to the school-
Other-

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 11th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Elkswood High Redo Sign-ups

Name- Milliana Arkens
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Homosexual
Personality- Millie's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.
Looks Described- Millie is rather short, with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. The insides of the cuffs of her jacket and shirt are covered in doodles, and you can bet she's wearing inch heels and leggings under her skirts. Although, even with the heels, she's still barely five foot and is often mistaken to be much younger.
Role- Sophomore
Clubs- Writing, Maths
How they came to the school- Millie was doing really well until her first year of high school, when she suddenly became a lot more hostile; she was confused as to how she felt about other girls, and lashed out. Unfortunately her school wasn't the most tolerant, so it didn't take many incidents before she was expelled.
Other- @Shoes

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Foot Wallet

bop

Old January 21st, 2018, 07:53 PM
Foot Wallet

bump

Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:30 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Name- Rowan Wyoming
Age- Just turned 17
Gender- Male (He/Him)
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality(No TBRPs)- Rowan isn't someone you would like. He's rude and snarky. He plays tricks and is known as the school's trickster. While being a sore-loser. Not a lot know about his past or what he is like at home, while he doesn't talk about it. He does have some good traits, while being playful and a good listener. He seems to be `carefree` but more foolish. He isn't the nicest but you can easily grow to love him. Rowan is studdborn and easily jealous. He is rather artistic with clay but can't draw to save his life. One thing about Rowan is that he is surprising loyal. If you mess with anyone he considers a friend or family, you end up on his bad side.
Looks Described(required)- Rowan is short for his age, being about 5'4. While even if he is short and skinny his glare is killer. He has light dyed blue messy hair. It is long and wavy, being about a inch above his shoulders. He has icy blue eyes but they sometime have a light green tint to them. Rowan wears a dark blue hoodie with a yellow star sew onto it. He has pal skin and freckles across his cheeks and nose bridge. His shoulders have a few freckles.
Role- Junior
Clubs- Math
How they came to the school- Rowan was caught once with a male, that was his boyfriend but they ended up breaking up in his junior year. While he had played countless tricks but the last one almost killed the teacher. Which he didn't actually want. He just didn't know they were allergic to bee stings.
Other- None

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:35 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Name- Rowan Wyoming
Age- Just turned 17
Gender- Male (He/Him)
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality(No TBRPs)- Rowan isn't someone you would like. He's rude and snarky. He plays tricks and is known as the school's trickster. While being a sore-loser. Not a lot know about his past or what he is like at home, while he doesn't talk about it. He does have some good traits, while being playful and a good listener. He seems to be `carefree` but more foolish. He isn't the nicest but you can easily grow to love him. Rowan is studdborn and easily jealous. He is rather artistic with clay but can't draw to save his life. One thing about Rowan is that he is surprising loyal. If you mess with anyone he considers a friend or family, you end up on his bad side.
Looks Described(required)- Rowan is short for his age, being about 5'4. While even if he is short and skinny his glare is killer. He has light dyed blue messy hair. It is long and wavy, being about a inch above his shoulders. He has icy blue eyes but they sometime have a light green tint to them. Rowan wears a dark blue hoodie with a yellow star sew onto it. He has pal skin and freckles across his cheeks and nose bridge. His shoulders have a few freckles.
Role- Junior
Clubs- Math
How they came to the school- Rowan was caught once with a male, that was his boyfriend but they ended up breaking up in his junior year. While he had played countless tricks but the last one almost killed the teacher. Which he didn't actually want. He just didn't know they were allergic to bee stings.
Other- None
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Name- Milliana Arkens
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Homosexual
Personality- Millie's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.
Looks Described- Millie is rather short, with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. The insides of the cuffs of her jacket and shirt are covered in doodles, and you can bet she's wearing inch heels and leggings under her skirts. Although, even with the heels, she's still barely five foot and is often mistaken to be much younger.
Role- Sophomore
Clubs- Writing, Maths
How they came to the school- Millie was doing really well until her first year of high school, when she suddenly became a lot more hostile; she was confused as to how she felt about other girls, and lashed out. Unfortunately her school wasn't the most tolerant, so it didn't take many incidents before she was expelled.
Other- @Shoes
Acceptyed

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:54 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Name-Adrian Domingo Villarreal Bickford
Age-16
Gender-male
Sexuality- straight
Personality(No TBRPs)-he's kinda quiet but has many problems raging inside and will occasionally "snap" he's kind to his friends and hates the school.
Looks Described(required)-he's mexacin american he's six foot and has dark brown eyes with black hair that's almost buzzed but there's about two cm of hair left on his head where it grows
Role-student
Clubs-Psycology and chemistry
How they came to the school-he was being harrased then he couldn't take it anymore the three kids that were bullying him were sent to the hospital in critical condition. The school wouldn't tolerate him period
Other-nope @Shoes

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; January 23rd, 2018 at 07:56 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Name-Adrian Domingo Villarreal Bickford
Age-16
Gender-male
Sexuality- straight
Personality(No TBRPs)-he's kinda quiet but has many problems raging inside and will occasionally "snap" he's kind to his friends and hates the school.
Looks Described(required)-he's mexacin american he's six foot and has dark brown eyes with black hair that's almost buzzed but there's about two cm of hair left on his head where it grows
Role-student
Clubs-Psycology and chemistry
How they came to the school-he was being harrased then he couldn't take it anymore the three kids that were bullying him were sent to the hospital in critical condition. The school wouldn't tolerate him period
Other-nope @Shoes
Accepted!