Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Clearing

Old October 5th, 2016, 06:43 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@fenic!

She could feel her temper bubbling up as she started to snap at her again. The young molly was use to just letting her anger go, possibly even striking him. But she stopped herself, halting the thought as soon as it surface and watched her brother. Mistpaw glared at him as he seemed to back away from her. "Of course I did. Of course I expected her to be alright, not to be dead. I know I left, but why would I return and expected our mother to be dead?" Her voice was cold, and her pale orbs matched. Mistpaw knew that she should've been there for her mother, never let anything happen to her. Petaldown was kind of an airhead, and could be blinded by love towards cats she cared for, but she nice and kind and selfish... she shouldn't be dead. She didn't deserve to die. Petaldown deserved so much better. Better than Boulderglare as a mate, better than Rock as a son and better than Mistpaw as a daughter. She wanted to glance away once more, but help her brother's gaze. Her silver ears flattened as she called her selfish. She hated being judged, he wasn't there, how dare he call me selfish? He doesn't know why I left, what was going one. He doesn't know that I never wanted to leave! It was a judgement call, something that had to be decided in a heartbeat! She could remember seeing Fallowpaw, all cut up and weak after Mistypaw had attacked her, then he and Sparkpaw threatened to kill her... they had to leave. Fallow, she had to or else her sister and former crush would kill her. And Mist didn't want to live without her, Fallow had found her way into Mistpaw's heart where very few have ever found. "You should shut up when you don't know what you are talking about," her voice seemed to surprise - and even scare her - a little, it was cold and threaten, and she dug her claws into the ground, her body slightly shaking. She didn't know why that hit a nerve like that, but it did, and it was hard to control herself now. "Shut up..." the apprentice's voice lower, and she soon found herself lounging at her brother.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Fadedpaw lay on her side, staring out into the clearing, her eyes almost closed, she analysed everything around her, remembering things from her kithood as she did. She then closed her eyes, simply listening to the world around her. (Hope I did this right)
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:35 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw layed in the clearing,waving her tail around. No one really talked to the she-cat because of her other side. She sighed,I don't even understand I've never hurt anyone...She thought.No,but I have...What?..Moonpaw sat up,looking around,the Moon shaped mark on her eye hit the sun light."Sun's in my eyes,"She mumbled.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Nerd

Fadedpaw glanced around at the other cats in the clearing, thoughts swirling in her own eyes as she looked them all over, she then shook her head, as if clearing a thought away, then stood and padded over to the Apprentice's den, staring at her paws.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Summerpaw sat in the clearing, the calico she cat's eyes gleaming with a sort of desire-like light. She swished her tail back and forth in the dust, bored and not quite sure what to do. The she cat's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats and the tip of her tail began to twitch. She was longing to join with her own comments, but she knew better than to do so. No, she would have to find her own fun. Summerpaw yawned, revealing her pale pink tongue and ivory white fangs before she shook her head slightly, as though she had water on it and was trying to rid herself of it. She was slightly amused, almost intrigued by the sight of the other cats moving around, and although she didn't say anything, her expression said it all. The apprentice slowly lowered herself down, gracefully almost, and curled her tail around herself with a swishing motion. Summerpaw looked older, and a little larger when she did so...perhaps it was the maturity of her expression, or something else.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:32 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Summerpaw sat in the clearing, the calico she cat's eyes gleaming with a sort of desire-like light. She swished her tail back and forth in the dust, bored and not quite sure what to do. The she cat's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats and the tip of her tail began to twitch. She was longing to join with her own comments, but she knew better than to do so. No, she would have to find her own fun. Summerpaw yawned, revealing her pale pink tongue and ivory white fangs before she shook her head slightly, as though she had water on it and was trying to rid herself of it. She was slightly amused, almost intrigued by the sight of the other cats moving around, and although she didn't say anything, her expression said it all. The apprentice slowly lowered herself down, gracefully almost, and curled her tail around herself with a swishing motion. Summerpaw looked older, and a little larger when she did so...perhaps it was the maturity of her expression, or something else.
Jaypaw walked out of the apprentice den, he was happy to be away from his sister at last. He was bored so her glanced around the clearing looking for a cat or cats to talk to. He glanced around and saw Summerpaw, looking more bored then him,
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Summerpaw looked up, seeing another cat standing nearby. She got to her paws, sitting up and clocking her head to the side, taking a look at the cat. "Hello," she mewed, padding over towards him. She examined the other cat, her eyes sweeping over him as they did with most other cats...it was just kind of what she did. The calico's eyes sparked, and she smirked in a flirtatious manner, thinking about what to say. She rarely jumped into anything, and she hated to make things sound dumb, so she thought for a moment, the tip of her tail twitching thoughtfully. Mm, I'll give him a break...we've only just met, it wouldn't be polite...not quite yet, anyway, Summerpaw thought to herself. No matter how flirtatious the apprentice was, she was always polite and gave the other cat a bit of room in the beginning, not wanting to pressure them too much. She waited patiently, her eyes looking around at anything but Jaypaw. Her tail twitched involuntarily, and she sat back down, her gaze now fixed on the sky. The warm rays of the sun beamed down upon the she cat's pelt, warming it and feeling quite good, actually. Summerpaw closed her eyes lazily, enjoying the feel of the sun for a moment before turning her gaze back on Jaypaw.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:51 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Jaypaw smiled. " Hello, I'm Jaypaw." He said as that was his introduction for any cat even if they knew his name, his brown eyes fixed on Sunnypaw, as he waited for a response from the other apprentice.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Nerd

Fadedpaw lay down, her mentor was nowhere to be seen, if she didn't train more often all her denmates would be warriors before her!

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.