Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@DeltaDace

Rosepaw's glum expression got glummer the moment the other cat approached, she'd hoped she would be left alone this time. Maybe there was still hope that the other cat would go away.
"Um...What do you want?" she asked, not unkindly. She saw no point in replying to the question as she could tell the other cat didn't want answers.
Streampaw held back a chuckle. Was this cat really asking her what she wanted? Oh well, it'll be fun to mess with someone like her.

"I don't want anything from you feather-brain," Streampaw teased, padding around the ThunderClan apprentice.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:40 AM

~Lavenderpaw~
Lavenderpaw had chosen to sit down in a comfortable spot and she was staring at the leaders when she heard a voice beside her. She turned to see an apprentice. She was about to say hi when another apprentice walked up to them. She was about to say hi to both of them when Kestrelstar started speaking. When he finished, she turned to her companions when she saw that Emberpaw looked kind of sad. She turned to, was it Dirtpaw? "Hi! I'm Lavenderpaw! I'm from Riverclan. Are you ok Emberpaw? Wait, are you from Thunderclan? Is that why you're sad? Dirtpaw, what clan are you from?" If he had told her, she wasn't paying attention.
@Raven~ @RiztheHuntress
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:59 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @~Fierce~ @RiztheHuntress
Dirtpaw raised an eyebrow at Lavenderpaw's questions. He wasn't sure what Lavenderpaw meant when she commented on ThunderClan, but that was for Emberpaw to figure out. Intead, Dirtpaw would answer the question meant for him. "I'm from WindClan, the fastest Clan around!" He declared proudly.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; January 17th, 2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 07:59 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost padded into the clearing a few fox lengths behind his leader. His tail was held high with pride and dignity, as he passed by the cats that had already arrived.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Skyclaw of ShadowClan~~

Skyclaw looked around. Surely it will start soon... He thought.

~~Emeraldstone of ShadowClan~~

Emeraldstone was finally out of the nursery. She was still carrying her unborn kit that was going to be born very soon. Maybe she should have stayed at the camp...

~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw looked around, looking for someone to talk to.

~~Mothflight of ThunderClan~~

Mothflight looked around, shivering with fear at all the cats in one place. She looked for someplace to rest and get away from the huge crowd.

{ALL OPEN}

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 18th, 2022 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Removing Cats
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse. View Post
@NinjaBloss

Hazelstorm || she/her

The squirrelly Clan that climbed trees had arrived. ThunderClan. Their scent mingled with the other scents. At Shimmerbird's question, Hazelstorm narrowed her eyes, her green gaze sharpening as they sought out Dogbark, tracking him as he padded up and surprisingly, leapt onto the place where the leaders sat. Where Aspenstar sat last Gathering. Hazelstorm was befuddled. Why was he acting like the leader? And where was Aspenstar?

"Maybe Aspenstar's sick," Hazelstorm pointed out helpfully. "Y'know, with greencough or something. Or maybe she didn't want to show her face."
Shimmerbird shrugged, her ears perked in interest as Kestrelstar began his announcement. "Who knows, but hopefully she's alright. As much as ThunderClan has done to us, we've paid them back. I don't wish them harm, simply peace," she said wistfully, getting slightly off topic from the original point.

"Anyways, do you think Dawnstar will see Splashleap stepping down as a weakness and do something?" Shimmerbird said, dropping her voice to a whisper as if mentioning the ShadowClan leader's name would cause her attention to fall on them.
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:40 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@NinjaBloss

Hazelstorm || she/her

The tabby let her green gaze slide from Shimmerbird to Kestrelstar as he began making announcements. Half were news to her. She hadn't had any idea Swansong had had kits - five, too. Hazelstorm hadn't known that this Pondkit cat had joined RiverClan either.

"Maybe Dawnstar would," muttered Hazelstorm, dropping her voice too. She might've had more courage than Shimmerbird, but all th same, who knew what ShadowClan would do if they heard her talking disrespectfully of their oh so grand leader. "I wouldn't put it past her. That lunatic. I hear-"

She broke off, meaning to tell Shimmerbird about Firepaw, that ShadowClan apprentice she and now-Codwhisper had met on their trip around the territories. She remained silent, not wishing to tell her friend. It was a sacred memory, one of the few days where Hazelstorm had been genuinely happy.

The she-cat had kept her green, unblinking eyes fixed on the leaders as she responded. Green hues flicked to where Dawnstar was, and the young warrior felt a twist of disgust. Either she was insane or just liked murder for the sake of it. She flicked back an ear, turning back to Shimmerbird.

"Who do you think Kes is going to make deputy next?" Privately, Hazelstorm thought that Splashleap had been a decent deputy. She'd organised patrols and handled the Clan whenKestrelstar was away doing StarClan-knows-what. Hazelstorm waited for Shimmerbird's reply to fall and wondered what she thought.
Old January 18th, 2022, 12:53 AM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ @sid ~

~ Raypaw of Windclan ~
Raypaw was watching as all the cats shuffled in. Thunderclan just looked depressed and Shadowclan didn't look quite as evil as he had imagined. Their leader, Dawnstar still did though. She just like stared at everyone, like she was preparing to attack them all. Raypaw noticed the Thunderclan cats all looked sad, especially as their leader took his place among the other leaders. No cat sat in the Thunderclan deputy's spot. He thought that he had remembered that Thunderclan's leader was a she-cat, but the cat sitting there now was a tom. He wondered what was going on.

The Riverclan leader started off with announcements. He talked about a bunch of boring things, new warriors, apprentices, kits, blah blah blah. If it wasn't his own Clan, he didn't know why he should really care. But the end interested him. Their deputy stepped down then immediately went missing? Wow that sounded rough. He couldn't imagine what that was like. He thought what would happen if Wolffang went missing. There would be so much chaos. He wondered how Riverclan was doing.

As he sat there, contemplating all of this he saw an excited cat wave at him. He was an apprentice, a bit older than Raypaw, and looked very energetic. He smelled like Thunderclan, but yet didn't seem as sad and depressed as his Clanmates. Raypaw smiled at him, then went over to sit by him. The apprentice started immediately talking about how bored he was, and Raypaw couldn't agree more. It was just so gloomy at this meeting. Something needed to liven up! "I know right! I'm pretty bored too. Everyone has been, like super depressed or something. Do you know what happened? Every cat just needs some cheering up, I think." He wondered if this other apprentice knew what was happening with his own Clan. There had to be a reason they were all so miserable looking. "I'm Raypaw, by the way. From Windclan."

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)
Old January 18th, 2022, 05:21 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierce~ View Post
~Lavenderpaw~
Lavenderpaw had chosen to sit down in a comfortable spot and she was staring at the leaders when she heard a voice beside her. She turned to see an apprentice. She was about to say hi when another apprentice walked up to them. She was about to say hi to both of them when Kestrelstar started speaking. When he finished, she turned to her companions when she saw that Emberpaw looked kind of sad. She turned to, was it Dirtpaw? "Hi! I'm Lavenderpaw! I'm from Riverclan. Are you ok Emberpaw? Wait, are you from Thunderclan? Is that why you're sad? Dirtpaw, what clan are you from?" If he had told her, she wasn't paying attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
For @~Fierce~
Dirtpaw raised an eyebrow at Lavenderpaw's questions. He wasn't sure what Lavenderpaw meant when she commented on ThunderClan, but that was for Emberpaw to figure out. Intead, Dirtpaw would answer the question meant for him. "I'm from WindClan, the fastest Clan around!" He declared proudly.
~Emberpaw of Thunderclan~

Emberpaw was jolted from her thoughts by the comments of the two apprentices. She looked up at them, her ears drooping. "Y-yes... Thats right. I'm f-from Thunderclan. We... We've had a rough leafbare..." she said softly, thinking about everything that had occurred over the past moon. "I'm sure that... Dogbark will clear everything up," she said, looking up at him sitting on the Seastones. "Lavenderpaw, will you look after Pondkit?" She asked, slightly embarrassed. "I hope that Riverclan is nice, I've never been," she mused, looking around at the other members of Thunderclan that had come. She was sure she wasn't the only one feeling a little disheartened.

[ @~Fierce~ @/Raven~ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She saw her siblings."Hi!"

@RiztheHuntress
~Wolfsong and Moonfrost of Riverclan~

Wolfsong purred as they approached. "We didn't want you to sit alone at the Gathering, may we join you?" She asked as Moonfrost rubbed her muzzle against their little sister affectionately. "Hey Nightleap, when did you last see Splashleap?" Wolfsong asked as she turned to sit with her siblings.

[ @Kunaiskrill ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
Palebrook looked up at yet another cat passing by. That was the second one. “That’s ok,” She meowed when they apologized for not having any manners. “I don’t mind, as long as it isn’t insulting.” She was slightly irritated at being called a man, but Palebrook also knew that the tom hadn’t meant it like down. She tapped the ground beside her with her tail. “You can sit down if you want.” Then she turned her head back to Hawkblaze to answer his question about Hawkblaze.

“Yeah, it surprised us all. Splashleap was an amazing deputy, but I think the pressure got to her and she eventually got too overwhelmed. At least that’s what I think.” She remembered how shy and nervous Splashleap had seemed, and how she had always been on edge. Although Palebrook was sad that Splashleap was gone, it was good to know that Splashleap might not be suffering anymore. @RiztheHuntress
~Hawkblaze of Windclan~

"Oh, are you from Riverclan then?" He asked, looking back to the she-cat. "I'm sorry if you already mentioned it, I must have missed it," he chuckled. "There's a lot going on this Gathering, its a little hard to keep track of." He nodded, thinking. Riverclan and Thunderclan seem to be surrounded by tragedy. His ear flicked as he thought to himself. "Hey, broski, what do you think?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Palecloud.

[ @doof @Raven~ ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old January 18th, 2022, 05:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
Streampaw held back a chuckle. Was this cat really asking her what she wanted? Oh well, it'll be fun to mess with someone like her.

"I don't want anything from you feather-brain," Streampaw teased, padding around the ThunderClan apprentice.
Rosepaw wasn't particularly good at social interaction and didn't know how to make people not bully her. Ignoring them, maybe. Or just telling them to stop.

"Why are you talking to me?" she asked then, regretting it immediately.
Closed Thread