Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] So what if the birds...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 09:53 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:38 AM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 09:29 AM

Old November 10th, 2022, 01:01 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
@Starfall

coincidentally this is the moment dusty returns with 2 squirrels from hunting. he drops them in a neat pile without stopping. "sir i finished hunting. not too much out there with the cold."
~~Nightheart~~

{ @WhiteDawn @Starfall @Moonraven(in cause Twi and Wil wants to interject) }

Nightheart whirled her head to the new cat that dropped two squirrels into a pile and said that he was done hunting. ON. WIND. CLAN. TERRITORY. That was the final straw. The black she-cat darted forward at Dusty and slapped his face with sheathed paws, not wanting to start a full-on fight, and darted back. "That's WindClan prey you are taking!" She hissed, ears pinned.

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 10th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.
Old November 10th, 2022, 01:13 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart whirled her head to the new cat that dropped two squirrels into a pile and said that he was done hunting. ON. WIND. CLAN. TERRITORY. That was the final straw. The black she-cat darted forward at Dusty and slapped his face with sheathed paws, not wanting to start a full-on fight, and darted back. "That's WindClan prey you are taking!" She hissed, ears pinned.
@Starfall , in case you want to stop me from killing this fool.

dusty turns, slightly confused and annoyed. "i was hunting over there" he says, gesturing with his tail and tensing his muscles. he started it, and if that cat touched him again he would end her "quite a way from here, and from you clan scent. maybye you should use your brain and not your claws." he growls, already filing this cat in his mind as a possible enemy.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 10th, 2022 at 01:24 PM. Reason: rage
Old November 10th, 2022, 01:29 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

( @snekeyes4 @CreeperLover649 small reminder to not progress the rp too much before others can react! lets respect the post order <3 )

Old November 10th, 2022, 02:01 PM
error in the code

@WhiteDawn @tanuki @snekeyes4

I made a mistake delete those posts so I can fix my mistake(you can just ignore this, tanuki if you want)
Old November 10th, 2022, 03:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Snowypaw

Twilightstar's quick reaction as she rushed towards Cowpaw's side to check the patched tom worked wonders on calming Snowypaw's tensed muscles, and the feathery tailed apprentice sighed in relief. It seemed that despite Laurelpaw's actions, she had not truly meant to hurt their medicine cat. Or at least, this was all Snowypaw could assume. He doubted the black and white molly would have not drawn blood if that was her intention. A concerned frown appeared on his face, replacing the blank look of moments before as he tilted his head in confusion. If she had not meant to truly, physically hurt the tom who was so clearly ecstatic at seeing her safe and sound, then why strike to no doubt emotionally torment the kind soul?

Perhaps he had been too quick and too harsh in his initial judgement of his denmate. This was exactly the reason why he should never pass judgement without having the whole story! Would he never learn? No matter. What was done was done. He would simply have to apologize properly later... with actions, as he was certain verbally apologizing for something Laurelpaw had no knowledge of would earn him an actually well earned blow. And that one would no doubt draw blood.

Having little to no time to dwell on these thoughts, Snowypaw had to fight his reflexes to keep his jaw from dropping open as Twilightstar... banished Laurelpaw from WindClan? Exiled? No... the wording was off. At no point did Twilightstar mention that if she was caught in WindClan territory she would be attacked or killed. The large apprentice did not fully comprehend what had happened, but he remained put, carefully taking into account every word uttered now, refusing to lose focus once more. That was not what Twilightstar had brought him here for!

So much yelling and hissing. Smiles that made his toes curl in discomfort. And words that seemed... empty. Snowypaw considered himself lucky on one aspect of life, and that was how kind the cats he interacted with on a daily basis were. After having been exposed to such genuine, caring cats in WindClan, cats that made him feel like he belonged with them, under their care, the kindness and genteel of these outsiders seemed... off. No one seemed to be referring to each other by name or affectionate nicknames, instead opting for familial status. Small one seemed to be the only truly kind and loving term used, but even that had felt forced. Wrong. Like it was trying to hard to be convincing. And then, the leader spoke, making something click.

Their words are nothing more than empty, dusty promises that hold as much meaning as a bug.

Bug?! Had this outsider truly referred to his family's words as meaningless vermin? No wonder the old one yelled, and the smiles felt out of place, and there was no affectionate terms thrown among them. How could there be, when their words were as meaningful to him as the bugs that scoured the earth. Was Snowypaw overthinking this? More than likely. But the patched tom couldn't shake the insulting, almost thoughtless way the stranger had referred to the others. Surely, even if one is attempting to seem harmless, speaking of those you hold dear with such callous words was unnecessary? Any doubts Snowypaw might have had on the validity of these cats' bonds were gone. The stranger spoke of Twilightstar's actions scattering them, but with the way they behaved, no matter how grouped up they might be, they might as well be broken up already, dispersed through the wind.

The old one yelled again, this time inspiring a small glint of sympathy in him. How could she be blamed for yelling when her words were not taken seriously to begin with? No doubt there was plenty of frustration accumulated in her already. Taking a few tentative steps towards her, Snowypaw gave Twilightstar a questioning look, looking for a sign that he was to stay put. The warriors seemed to be interacting with the rogues at this point, however, so surely it would be alright for him to do the same as long as he stuck close to the group. Staying a respectful distance away from the old molly, Snowypaw dipped his head respectfully before speaking to her. She might be an outsider, but she was his elder none the less. It would be nothing short of rude to not offer her the deference she deserved.

"Yelling too much might hurt you, though. A sore throat on top of the cold doesn't sound good," the large tom mewed softly. "I'll listen, if you want? No need for injury then," Snowypaw added, his whiskers twitching mildly as he attempted to lighten her mood. They weren't here to fight. Perhaps politely listening to those who seemed to want to come to claws the most might help? After all, when it came down to it, listening was the one thing he was good at. It might be worth a try. And if not, Twilightstar would no doubt be having words with him later. Gulp. Alright... maybe he shouldn't have been so bold just now.

-

@Moonraven
// In case Twilightpaw would have shaken her head or told Snowy not to distance himself from the group. He would be staying closer to the WindClan warriors if so. \\

@TheDragonGoddess

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 10th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Snowypaw

Twilightstar's quick reaction as she rushed towards Cowpaw's side to check the patched tom worked wonders on calming Snowypaw's tensed muscles, and the feathery tailed apprentice sighed in relief. It seemed that despite Laurelpaw's actions, she had not truly meant to hurt their medicine cat. Or at least, this was all Snowypaw could assume. He doubted the black and white molly would have not drawn blood if that was her intention. A concerned frown appeared on his face, replacing the blank look of moments before as he tilted his head in confusion. If she had not meant to truly, physically hurt the tom who was so clearly ecstatic at seeing her safe and sound, then why strike to no doubt emotionally torment the kind soul?

Perhaps he had been too quick and too harsh in his initial judgement of his denmate. This was exactly the reason why he should never pass judgement without having the whole story! Would he never learn? No matter. What was done was done. He would simply have to apologize properly later... with actions, as he was certain verbally apologizing for something Laurelpaw had no knowledge of would earn him an actually well earned blow. And that one would no doubt draw blood.

Having little to no time to dwell on these thoughts, Snowypaw had to fight his reflexes to keep his jaw from dropping open as Twilightstar... banished Laurelpaw from WindClan? Exiled? No... the wording was off. At no point did Twilightstar mention that if she was caught in WindClan territory she would be attacked or killed. The large apprentice did not fully comprehend what had happened, but he remained put, carefully taking into account every word uttered now, refusing to lose focus once more. That was not what Twilightstar had brought him here for!

So much yelling and hissing. Smiles that made his toes curl in discomfort. And words that seemed... empty. Snowypaw considered himself lucky on one aspect of life, and that was how kind the cats he interacted with on a daily basis were. After having been exposed to such genuine, caring cats in WindClan, cats that made him feel like he belonged with them, under their care, the kindness and genteel of these outsiders seemed... off. No one seemed to be referring to each other by name or affectionate nicknames, instead opting for familial status. Small one seemed to be the only truly kind and loving term used, but even that had felt forced. Wrong. Like it was trying to hard to be convincing. And then, the leader spoke, making something click.

Their words are nothing more than empty, dusty promises that hold as much meaning as a bug.

Bug?! Had this outsider truly referred to his family's words as meaningless vermin? No wonder the old one yelled, and the smiles felt out of place, and there was no affectionate terms thrown among them. How could there be, when their words were as meaningful to him as the bugs that scoured the earth. Was Snowypaw overthinking this? More than likely. But the patched tom couldn't shake the insulting, almost thoughtless way the stranger had referred to the others. Surely, even if one is attempting to seem harmless, speaking of those you hold dear with such callous words was unnecessary? Any doubts Snowypaw might have had on the validity of these cats' bonds were gone. The stranger spoke of Twilightstar's actions scattering them, but with the way they behaved, no matter how grouped up they might be, they might as well be broken up already, dispersed through the wind.

The old one yelled again, this time inspiring a small glint of sympathy in him. How could she be blamed for yelling when her words were not taken seriously to begin with? No doubt there was plenty of frustration accumulated in her already. Taking a few tentative steps towards her, Snowypaw gave Twilightstar a questioning look, looking for a sign that he was to stay put. The warriors seemed to be interacting with the rogues at this point, however, so surely it would be alright for him to do the same as long as he stuck close to the group. Staying a respectful distance away from the old molly, Snowypaw dipped his head respectfully before speaking to her. She might be an outsider, but she was his elder none the less. It would be nothing short of rude to not offer her the deference she deserved.

"Yelling too much might hurt you, though. A sore throat on top of the cold doesn't sound good," the large tom mewed softly. "I'll listen, if you want? No need for injury then," Snowypaw added, his whiskers twitching mildly as he attempted to lighten her mood. They weren't here to fight. Perhaps politely listening to those who seemed to want to come to claws the most might help? After all, when it came down to it, listening was the one thing he was good at. It might be worth a try. And if not, Twilightstar would no doubt be having words with him later. Gulp. Alright... maybe he shouldn't have been so bold just now.

-

@Moonraven
// In case Twilightpaw would have shaken her head or told Snowy not to distance himself from the group. He would be staying closer to the WindClan warriors if so. \\

@TheDragonGoddess

Killico sneered "i might be up in age, but hate is something even i can't ride my self of, but then why do so young one?" the old she-cat stood, her scarred face cringing into a hateful sneer "after all is it not the work of your kind that kills rouges and loners? from what i've heard you don't even take care of those that don't fit in" Killico growled, her tail lashing out behind her
Old November 11th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~ Hawkblaze | @/anyone and everyone i guess, lol ~

After following his leader to the sorry excuse for a camp that the outsiders had formed, the dark tabby couldn't help letting his amber gaze travel over the ragtag group of cats before him.
There was a former Windclan apprentice, who Twilightstar rightly dismissed. Another cat unsheathed her claws at Twilightstar. He would have shown her what a mistake that was, but the seeming leader of the outsiders quickly took care of the situation.
His gaze wandered over Cowpaw, who was speaking to Laurelpaw, or well... gesturing at her.
Pointless.
She didn't want to be Windclan, then she wouldn't be Windclan. Then he saw Fallownose. Good to have the deputy here. Plenty of strong cats to back up their leader. One or two he could do without, but it wasn't his patrol, so it wasn't his problem. Another cat approached and began speaking to some ornery old bat whose voice he had instantly blocked out for sounding too much like an annoying, buzzing fly in the ear. They reprimanded the one who had flashed claws at his leader too. Good.
Some scrawny bedraggled little rat was watching the conversation as well. His eyes narrowed ever slow slightly at the cat's words.
"Are you not all related? You came to the agreement with Twilightstar with her under the impression you were a family, correct?" He questioned, tail tip flicking. Quite irritating that these cats had the audacity to lie to his leader. Following orders, he kept his pelt flat and waited for the answer.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 11th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Ravenna watched the proceedings through slitted amber eyes as the leader of WindClan and William spoke back in forth. The lilac molly's words were sharp and stinging, whereas William's were sweet and honey thick. Some of the outsiders decided to be absolutely stupid and yowl, hiss, and spit threats at the WindClan cats, which was not helping their cause. She would remain silent and observe for now, but the pitch-black molly was ready to jump in if needed.
Old November 12th, 2022, 08:54 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Nightheart~~

He stood between the two cats, "Stop it, he didn't knew anything, and also, did he went rob this food on your food pile? No, so he can hunt, the forest give his resources to everyone..." he spoke calmly to the Wind Clan cat, he showed that he was unimpressed by her, the way that he spoke showed that they were equal, however, he was careful not to appear hostile...

@snekeyes4
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; November 12th, 2022 at 11:30 AM.
Old November 12th, 2022, 08:56 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
He stood between the two cats, "Stop it, he didn't knew anything, and also, did he went rob this food on your food pile? No, so he can hunt, the forest give his resources to everyone..." he spoke calmly to the Wind Clan cat, he showed that he was unimpressed by her, the way that he spoke showed the they were equal, however, he was careful not to appear hostile...

@snekeyes4
*Nightheart hissed and walked away*