Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2016, 11:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit tore off after the Bengal, then realizing she had lost him in the bush. Unused to tracking other cats, the brown and white she kit stopped for a moment, cocking her head to the side and twitching the tip of her fluffy tail back and forth, thinking for a moment before she sighed. Her grey blue eyes seemed to appear worried for a brief second before she gave a small growl of aggravation. "Storkpaw!" She called after another few seconds, wondering where her new companion had gotten to. When I'm older I'll be able to track him...and then he won't stand a chance against me! Owlkit thought excitedly, her fluffy tail swishing from side to side at the promise of being an apprentice. Besides, she couldn't really blame herself for losing him...he was, after all, much larger, stronger and faster than she was, plus she didn't know how to track him if he was hiding somewhere. Her grey blue hues landed on the bush that he was hiding in, although she had no knowledge of his presence there.
Storkpaw waited in the bush, his thoughts snapping back to reality. He crouched down, hauches waving in the air slightly as he prepared to rush the kit. He bounded forwards from his hiding spot in case Owlkits wandering eyes had spotted him in the bush. He raced towards her, black and white ringed tail streaming behind him. When it seemed like there was no avoiding him crashing into the Molly, he jumped, flying over her head and landed in a cloud of stirred dust. He whipped around with a giant grin on his face and waved his tail playfully above him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:36 AM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Brightkit's expression changed as she noticed Martenkit springing through the air towards her. His outline was blurred, as always, and she didn't have time to react before he bowled her over, the two tumbling over and over. Brightkit gave a mew of surprise and shock, struggling to disentangle herself from her friend before they stopped rolling, although due to the speed and her clumsiness, she was unable to do so and landed on top of the tom, sprawled out on top of him. "You scared the fur off of me!" She mewed a little grumpily, springing off of him once she could catch her bearings, before grinning at her friend. "That's one way to get my attention, though," She mewed, her tail twitching in an amused manner. She could never be upset with any cat for long...especially not a friend, and definitely not Martenkit. The calico she cat's hues lit up with amusement and she began to purr steadily, shaking bits of dust and moss out of her fur that had collected as a result of rolling across the nursery floor. She glanced over at her friend, a grin now plastered firmly on her maw and excitement vivid in her bright hues. "So what was it that you required me for...or was it simply for the pleasure of my amazing company?" She asked, mischief now dancing in her hues and she was practically dancing, jumping from paw to paw in an excited manner, the way that she did when she just couldn't sit still. Brightkit was smaller than her friend- she was undersized for her age, and she most likely always would be, although she didn't let that bother her any more than her ruined sight or her overenergetic personality. However with her standing over him, she was a couple of inches taller, and it made her feel like she was in control now. She wondered if when she was an apprentice she would be bigger than the larger kits, or perhaps she would only be the same size as them. Still, age was a factor to control as well...and although Brightkit had never cared much for being in charge, it was a nice feeling to have every once in a while. Her thin whip-like tail twitched from side to side, her expression still mischievous and amused, hues sparking with excitement and posture that of a kit who wanted to play- braced, and tail twitching with anticipation.
Martenkit's huge eyes struggled in his head as result to the dizzying tumble, a grin pasting his face, and he remained on his back. The kit shifted on the nursery floor as Brightkit sprung out of his vision, his hind-legs sprawling out and belly up. His smiling jaws spread wider, and the small cat couldn't control the immature giggling fluttering about his chest. Giggling and giggling more, he tittered like a child. Go figure.
Martenkit made an awkward twist but to no avail, before heaving himself onto his paws all amid his high-pitched laughter. He stepped in front of her and mimicked his friend, bouncing side to side while his pelt spiked out wildly in the gold light as joy flooded the small body. His stub of a tail twitched and flickered side to side like a flame, and his long spine arched up as per usual.
"You should have seen your face!" Martenkit mrrowed, but hardly through his everlasting giggles. His mew was high of a kitten's, juggled by the mirth dancing inside him almost as much as he and Brightkit.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Warrior

My Mood: Bored
Red face Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Fern looked around the corner of the bush. Hoping she wasn't detected. Silently she slipped around the corner. "Crack!" She had stepped on a branch! "Who's that?" yelled one of the cats. Fern quickly dove down between two rocks as he cat raced by her.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"We'll see," Dawnfrost purred, wrapping her tail around Lightningkit as she padded over to her side.

"I'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan!" Greykit boasted, getting back into his crouch.
Iceclaw purred "how about you all do your best then we'll soo who's best" he said icekit and cherrykit nodded and said "ok"

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw purred "how about you all do your best then we'll soo who's best" he said icekit and cherrykit nodded and said "ok"
Lightningkit yawned and gave a nod. "Okay."
Greykit puffed out his little chest. "I know I'll be one of the best!"

Dawnfrost purred and licked between his ears. "As long as you work for it."
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:29 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningkit yawned and gave a nod. "Okay."
Greykit puffed out his little chest. "I know I'll be one of the best!"

Dawnfrost purred and licked between his ears. "As long as you work for it."
Stoneheart watched the kits with his grey eyes brimming with amusement "they surely are enthusiastic they'll definitely make great warriors" he said iceclaw headbutted his shoulder affectionately purring

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:02 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernsight View Post
Fern looked around the corner of the bush. Hoping she wasn't detected. Silently she slipped around the corner. "Crack!" She had stepped on a branch! "Who's that?" yelled one of the cats. Fern quickly dove down between two rocks as he cat raced by her.
(Just saying, you don't have to do NPC cats, just leave the RP open and someone will stop by )
Barkskip whipped around at the noise near the entrance. His curiosity perked he stood up from his resting spot, leaving his half eaten mouse on the ground for later. The brown Havana tom approached the source of the noise stealthily. His ears were angled forwards and alert as he stepped out to the bush where Fern was residing. "Who are you?" He meowed gruffly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Lunasong wakes up late. "Dang it I missed my patrol... Gyrewind will have my head if I'm not careful." Walks out of den and looks around. "Maybe I can catch up." Runs into forest and finds mouse. Kills mouse and brings it back to camp entrance. Waits for patrol and sneaks in behind them.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw waited in the bush, his thoughts snapping back to reality. He crouched down, hauches waving in the air slightly as he prepared to rush the kit. He bounded forwards from his hiding spot in case Owlkits wandering eyes had spotted him in the bush. He raced towards her, black and white ringed tail streaming behind him. When it seemed like there was no avoiding him crashing into the Molly, he jumped, flying over her head and landed in a cloud of stirred dust. He whipped around with a giant grin on his face and waved his tail playfully above him.
Owlkit jumped, her fur bristling in a hostile manner, although she wasn't really frustrated with him. Her grey blue hues narrowed, she opened her maw, getting ready to rant about how he had frightened her...and then burst out laughing. Soon she was laughing so hard that it was hard for her to keep her balance...what was so funny? Honestly, there were many funny things to this kit, but none so much as being beaten at something. "You frightened me," She choked out, and she was sure that Storkpaw must be confused. If she was so frightened, then why was she laughing... well, perhaps it was for some unknown reason, or perhaps it was just pure instinct. Whatever it was, there was no denying that Owlkit found the whole thing...humerous. When she had stopped laughing and calmed herself a bit, her more serious side seemed to come out. "So anyway, where were you? You seriously scared the fur off of me, I did not see that coming," She mewed with a friendly smile. She was good at calming herself, and turning the subject off of herself if it were to come to that.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Tigerkit stared after Storaw in amazement, her mouth gaping open. She hopped and said, "I want to do that! Teach me, teach me!" She raced over to Storkpaw and jumped on him.
Closed Thread