Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:47 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(my fave roleplay post now
)
(Same. Tis so sad T.T)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:59 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Zerosight padded into the medicine cat den, looking overall confused and disoriented. Usually, he'd instantly notice a patience's presence in his den, but his mind was elsewhere, so he stumbled right past them. He could feel the blood on his paws and on his chest; he was basically covered in it. And at just the thought of who's blood it was, he gagged and scurried over to the side of his den to throw up what little he had eaten today.

The medicine cat stood there over his pool of vomit, tears welling up in his eyes once more. After a moment, he carefully manuvered around it and to the clear pool of water in the back of his den, stepping into it and scrubbing feverishly as his blood soaked body, until his paws stung from rawness. He shivered, biting his tongue to hold in another sob, just standing there in the pool of cold water. A literal pool of his own misery.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 22nd, 2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:36 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icekit playfully bounced out of the nursery then stopped dead as she saw her father with a wail she rushed over and started crying pressing up against dawnfrost cherrykit followed her out and did the same
Greykit and Lightningkit padded over as well. Lightningkit let out a wail as she licked her father.
Greykit tried to look strong, but he was trembling. His father was gone, but he had to be strong for him. He pressed his forehead into his fur, letting a few sobs escape.

Dawnfrost's chest pulsed with a sorrowful pain from seeing her kits' reactions. She gave each one a soft lick.
"Your father's in StarClan," she murmured, her voice shaky. "He'll be watching you all become strong warriors. And he'll be proud of all of you."
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greykit and Lightningkit padded over as well. Lightningkit let out a wail as she licked her father.
Greykit tried to look strong, but he was trembling. His father was gone, but he had to be strong for him. He pressed his forehead into his fur, letting a few sobs escape.

Dawnfrost's chest pulsed with a sorrowful pain from seeing her kits' reactions. She gave each one a soft lick.
"Your father's in StarClan," she murmured, her voice shaky. "He'll be watching you all become strong warriors. And he'll be proud of all of you."
Icekit was staring at iceclaws body a unreadable expression on her face cherrykit was crying redclaw was crying the most out of them for he had just lost the other half of him without iceclaw he felt incomplete just like he had when he had been stolen as a kit stoneheart sobbed as he licked the blood from iceclaws fur when iceclaws fur was clean the glare from the sinking sun made it glow

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Honeykit had gotten up earlier then expected to see everyone asleep. She tip-toed out of the nursery, careful not to bump any of her den-mates. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, her stomach growling with hunger. She tugged a vole out of the pile, it was quite large to the small kit. With a savory lick on her muzzle she sank her small fangs into the animals flesh and tore a fresh juicy piece off. She was so grateful that she didn't need to depend on milk anymore, especially since she wouldn't be able to drink her own mothers milk if she did. "Thank you, Starclan, for this wonderful meal!" Her father had taught her the words only a few sunrises ago. She suddenly got lost in the memory of their talk last night. Goldenblaze mostly just comforted his daughter about the recent attack and about Russetbrook, and though he hadn't actually mentioned Ashenkit it was obvious in his dull yellow eyes that he didn't approve of their strong friendship. Speaking of which, where is he? It would be nice to share this with him, it's too big for me! Honeykit scanned the clearing, some cats were stirring and once her gaze reached the nursery she noticed the black and gray tom-kit. A grin spread across her muzzle, she didn't even care to hide her excitement. "Ashenkit! Over here!" Her tail waved in the air, gesturing him towards where she was sitting. If she hadn't picked out a piece of prey she would have rushed over to greet him.
@SpiralTheRival
Ashenkit spotted his pale furred friend, a smile on her own maw. A smile grew across his own maw and he bounded towards her, his tail twitching wildly with excitement as he did so. Ashenkit was quite the...energetic young tom. To be honest, it was surprising exactly how energetic he could be sometimes. "Honeykit! How are you, what did your Dad say last night? He looked kind of...mad." Ashenkit lowered his voice and ducked his head slightly, wondering if the tom had said anything about him. But from Honeykit's cheerful greeting, whatever had happened meant that either she had payed no attention to him or she simply didn't care.

I hope she doesn't care. She wouldn't stop being my friend just because her Dad told her to, right? Ashenkit thought, feeling a little frustrated with himself at that. Was there something wrong with him, that was causing strife between himself and Honeykit's Dad? Or was this all in his imagination, just a simple trick of his vision or something. Probably just something I saw. Maybe he's just upset; his mate died, after all, as far as I know...Ashenkit thought, with a worried glance towards the Warriors Den. Was her Dad in there now, watching the two of them interact?

Putting his anxieties aside, the black and grey tom turned his blue hues back to Honeykit, a cheerful smile on his maw before it faded to a more serious expression once more. "Is everything going...okay? With your- your Dad, I mean because of-" He stopped, not wanting to say anything further. Honeykit would get what he was talking about. At least, he hoped she would.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 26th, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Oh!" Maplefur exclaimed. "That's right, you don't know where everything is yet. Well that den over there," she gestured with her tail to the apprentices den. "is the apprentices' den, and the one right across from it is the warriors' den." She gestured around the camp as she continued to point out places. "That's the nursery- you've probably already scented it, though. Over there's the elders' den, and that's the medicine cat den." She turned to the large rock in the clearing. "That's high peak, where Ashstar will announce any news- such as a loner joining the clan, for one example!" She gave Apurva a large smile. "The leader's den is right by it, though we only go in if invited or if we have something urgent to tell Ashstar." She concluded. "And the last part is over there- that's the way to dirt place," she scrunched her nose up. "And I'm assuming you already know the entrance, seeing as you're in here!"

Finished with the tour, Maplefur turned her attention back to Apurva. "Timberpaw? So you've already got a friend then- that's great! I don't really know Timberpaw- honestly I don't really know any of the apprentices- but he seems like a nice cat." The molly nodded, turning to see if Timberpaw was in the clearing. "He might be out training right now- oh! Since you're joining, you'll be an apprentice too! I wonder what your new name will be?" She tilted her head, trying to think up something and failing. "I was already named Maple before joining, so they didn't need to change my name all that much- just add on 'paw' and I was set!"
Apurva blinked, a tiny bit overwhelmed by all the different dens and scents and all that, but she simply nodded, following whenever Maplefur pointed. The molly's paws ached with cold and tired, and again, she yawned. She nodded again, laughter dancing in her green orbs. “Yeah! Timberpaw caught me trespassing, or rather, I caught him while trespassing.” she corrected herself sheepishly, scuffling her large paws in mild embarrassment.

“And yes, he seems nice.” so far all the cats she'd met had been nice enough, though only ones she'd actually talked to, there were several who'd seemed less than friendly, but she shrugged, not realizing that her name would change once she was fully a Clan cat. She was very curious as to what it would be, and couldn't help but thinking that it would be strange, not having her current name, or even a part of it like Maplefur had.

She looked up at the friendly calico molly that had been ever so kind to her. “I hope it's nothing silly.” she replied, dipping her head. “Well, I think I'll go sleep for a bit.” she added, dipping her head in a temporary farewell to Maplefur, then indicated with a slight motion of her tail that Maplefur should rest, too.
Apurva turned about and padded sleepily into the apprentices' den, her eyes half closed.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva blinked, a tiny bit overwhelmed by all the different dens and scents and all that, but she simply nodded, following whenever Maplefur pointed. The molly's paws ached with cold and tired, and again, she yawned. She nodded again, laughter dancing in her green orbs. “Yeah! Timberpaw caught me trespassing, or rather, I caught him while trespassing.” she corrected herself sheepishly, scuffling her large paws in mild embarrassment.

“And yes, he seems nice.” so far all the cats she'd met had been nice enough, though only ones she'd actually talked to, there were several who'd seemed less than friendly, but she shrugged, not realizing that her name would change once she was fully a Clan cat. She was very curious as to what it would be, and couldn't help but thinking that it would be strange, not having her current name, or even a part of it like Maplefur had.

She looked up at the friendly calico molly that had been ever so kind to her. “I hope it's nothing silly.” she replied, dipping her head. “Well, I think I'll go sleep for a bit.” she added, dipping her head in a temporary farewell to Maplefur, then indicated with a slight motion of her tail that Maplefur should rest, too.
Apurva turned about and padded sleepily into the apprentices' den, her eyes half closed.
Maplefur smiled, wondering if she'd said too much. I've probably overwhelmed her with too much information... oh well, she'll get the hang of it eventually! She tilted her head as Apurva talked about her meeting Timperpaw. "Tsk... attacking a cat on his own territory, Apurva? That must've been interesting." She gave a soft laugh, turning to look back at the clearing. Her eyes caught on snowflakes, watching each one fall to the ground before finding a new one to follow.

Maplefur's ears perked as Apurva continued speaking. "Oh, I'm sure Ashstar won't give you anything ridiculous. He's a reasonable cat." The molly turned her attention back to her friend, returning a bow of the head. "Good night Apurva; sleep well. See you around, then. We can find a time to visit Fria and Blade." She stood with a stretch, and begun padding to the warriors den, glancing around the clearing for her mate before slipping inside.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Frosty
Juniperkit bounced out of the nursery, giggiling wildly, his mottled pelt fluffed up with excitement "Hemlockkit! Hurry up!" He called, turning his sightless green orbs in the direction of the nursery. The young tom lashed his tail and waited for his friend to come out, listening for the padding of her paws once she makes her way out of the den. The brown and golden tom sat himself down with a huff and began to flick a pebble back and fourth as he waited for the molly to come join him "Hemmy! Come on! We gotta make sure there's no evil cats anymore!" He yelped, then quickly gasped "Do you think we'll see a Skyclan warrior?" He asked, excitement evident in his voice as he shot up and began to bounce around, almost tripping over a branch.
Juniperkit could still smell the iron that hung in the air, the metalic taste stung bis mouth everytime he began to speak 'For once, i'm acually happy I can't see anything....if there's this strong of a smell in the air.....' he thought to himself as his pale green eyes looked in the direction of the warriors den, thinking he was looking in the direction of the territory "I wonder why Ratnight stepped down....wasn't he the true leader?" He asked, not aware of the fact that the previous leader was the true leader of thunderclan, but was sadly forced to resign once he was threatned. The young kit didn't quite get the fact that Ratnight was evil, he just thought that that's what leaders do.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Empress Of Evil

After the battle, Cormorantstone hadn't felt more happier in her life, her talents, she had finally been able to use them and she did phenomenal in battle, not that she thought she wouldn't, but it was simply nice to be able to use her talents. It's not like Thunderclan was in a battle every other day, normally her strength went pretty much unused, unless there was a badger or a fox or a loner, but most of the time there wasn't.
Nonetheless, she hasn't been as aggressive since the day of the battle, in fact, she almost seemed cheerful as she went about daily life, though still she didn't speak much to others. She just.. Seemed happier.
Man, you should have seen those cats run squealing! And I hardly even got a scratch on me, it was great!
Thought the grey tabby as she settled down in a sun patch, near the middle of the clearing, having just returned from a border patrol and was now halfheartedly licking a paw, more caught up in her memories of the battle than really caring about cleaning herself. Then again, cleaning always seemed to come last, this burly she-cat could really care less about her looks, it was just something to do when you had nothing else to do. It's not like she had an apprentice to train or anything.
In the back of her mind she knew that life would calm down and everything would go back to normal, but for now, she could have her happiness and vividly remember the details of the battle. She could have that for now. Heck, she needed that. She hardly ever seemed happy aside from when she was allowed her violent ways.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Lonestar23
Apurva padded into the den Maplefur had told her was the apprentices' den. There were several nests, along with a few cats similar in age to herself. She looked around, her green hues bright as she scanned the unfamiliar den for the familiar brown tabby pelt of Timberpaw, but there was too much, and she knew she wouldn't have seen him even if he was in there, so he could be and she just didn't notice, or he wasn't there. She shook her head then padded to the back and side of the den, plopping herself down in a comfortable moss and bracken lined nest. It was warm in here, and freezing cold leaf-bare outside. She wished she could've slept, but she just felt too ruffled and overwhelmed to sleep, she instead the calico molly started to lick out the matted areas of her pelt, including a few clumps of dried blood, since she hadn't the chance to wash her fur since the battle, and her fur was quite disgusting. She didn't look up till she'd groomed a good part of her pelt, and she thought she'd recognized Timberpaw's scent. She blinked. I hope he's okay. I wonder if he fought in the battle, too? she twitched her nose, trying to tell whether or not it was actually him. “Timberpaw?” she asked, looking around, her orbs wide as she looked around, her gaze flicking from one corner of the den to the next, and then to the entrance. She blinked. Perhaps I'm just imagining things. She thought, flicking her tail dismissively, looking down for a moment, then back up.

Last edited by doghouse; December 30th, 2016 at 11:01 AM.
Closed Thread