Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM

Old January 18th, 2024, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Pearlpelt~~~

Pearlpelt giggled at her sister's akwardness.

@Red_Fang
~~~ThunderHeart~~~
he leaped onto a mouse (+1 Mouse)

~~~LillySong~~~
Whoa she meowed that was fast , she turned to her sister as thunderheart wanted them to be alone PearPelt!
she whispered Be sneaky and spy on us before they walked away.
why do you want us to be alone... together? she blushed
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

~~~Pearlpelt~~~

Pearlpelt pretended to leave and hid behind a bush.
@Red_Fang
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Pearlpelt~~~

Pearlpelt pretended to leave and hid behind a bush.
@Red_Fang

~~ThunderHeart~~
LillySong i admire you, and i like you.. NO love you He said

~~LillySong~~
Oh starclan help me she said in her head
i-i.... I do to she answered, as she licked his cheek will i have kits now? she thought

~~Both~~
They trotted to camp tails intertwind with eachother Come on PearPelt! LillySong purred
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

~~~Pearlpelt~~~
She giggled and followed. Her little sister had a mate!
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

He gives a low growl, "Remember this day she-cat, the day you backed down from the same cat you once chased out," he calls out and picks up his freshkill, it is still early and he should get more fresh kill for his clan

His fur relaxes and he sheathes his claws, he will always remember that she-cat and when the day for battle does come, he will show her how much stronger he has become. He turns with his tail raised high and takes off in search of more prey.
@Tiabirb

Last edited by Lewolfers; January 18th, 2024 at 05:42 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:55 AM

NightWolf again was out in the wetlands, he doesnt know why but he just enjoys hunting here more than he does in the rest of shadowclan territory, his leg has healed nicely since his visit to LostSpark after his encounter with the fox.

His saw a flicker of movement in the snow covered wetlands and immediately he halted, his ears perked and mouth open he drank in the scents around him, again he heard a faint scuffling and then he licked his lips as he took in the scent, there was a delicious vole nearby and he got down into the hunters crouch, moving closer even more silently than a mouse, he listened for it again and pinpointed where it was, with a pounce he lands on the vole and finishes it off before it can sound the alarm for the rest of the wetlands

He buried the freshkill under some dirt to collect it later and continued on his way to find more prey, he was starving but he will not eat until the clan has been fed, such is the warriors way.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:43 PM

NightWolf spent another day in the wetlands, today was a day where he wasnt able to get as much freshkill as before. "Well, its not everyday that Ill have the luck of StarClan in the hunt," he says as he only caught two voles for the night. The sun was already low on the horizon, "... Maybe a few more hours," he says to himself as he takes in the scents around him and continues his hunt.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 31st, 2024, 06:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Tail tapping with some worry, Silverlark had been about to leave when... lo and behold, Blackhawk arrived to the scene! Right on time, too, earning an open mouthed grin from the young enforcer which quickly devolved to a loud case of the chortles. While he was aware his rank was technically higher than that of a warrior, he mostly saw it as a dip of the head from the leader appreciating his hard work... more so than associating it with him being called sir by cats older than him. Moss banks... he hadn't even expected his late apprentice to call him that! It was funny funny! Blackhawk was a funny cat! This patrol would probably be nice and breezy!

"No worries! No worries! It's all good! We'll make good time still, I'm sure," the silver throated tom chirped giddily as he got up, leading the way towards the Whispering Wetlands.

- ○ - ○ - ○ -

The wetlands were as marshy and shadowy as ever, their dark, eerie presence somehow made doubly so with the inclusion of snow. Silverlark had been far too young during the last leafbare to even leave the camp, having been born at the very beginning of the season, let alone having encountered this place under such circumstances. It was oddly beautiful, and a part of him resented the fact that he knew his little sister would never experience this view. His claws slid out for a moment before he shook himself, mentally reprimanding his rash behavior. This was the WindClan border, not the ThunderClan. These guys were all right, yep. Allies and everything! Gotta play nice because they are playing nice too, yep yep.

"Yo, Blackhawk! What say you? Split up to cover ground quicker and meet back here? Should be alright, should be alright. WindClans' the good guys right now. Don't think they'll cross to attack, mmmhmmm," the young tom called out, verdant hues searching out his companion. He liked the idea of getting this over and done with quickly and efficiently, but he wasn't about to throw Blackhawk out by himself if he didn't want to be all alone. Nope. ShadowClanners stick together like bog water and toes, mmhmm.

@Red Dawn [Blackhawk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:01 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Tail tapping with some worry, Silverlark had been about to leave when... lo and behold, Blackhawk arrived to the scene! Right on time, too, earning an open mouthed grin from the young enforcer which quickly devolved to a loud case of the chortles. While he was aware his rank was technically higher than that of a warrior, he mostly saw it as a dip of the head from the leader appreciating his hard work... more so than associating it with him being called sir by cats older than him. Moss banks... he hadn't even expected his late apprentice to call him that! It was funny funny! Blackhawk was a funny cat! This patrol would probably be nice and breezy!

"No worries! No worries! It's all good! We'll make good time still, I'm sure," the silver throated tom chirped giddily as he got up, leading the way towards the Whispering Wetlands.

- ○ - ○ - ○ -

The wetlands were as marshy and shadowy as ever, their dark, eerie presence somehow made doubly so with the inclusion of snow. Silverlark had been far too young during the last leafbare to even leave the camp, having been born at the very beginning of the season, let alone having encountered this place under such circumstances. It was oddly beautiful, and a part of him resented the fact that he knew his little sister would never experience this view. His claws slid out for a moment before he shook himself, mentally reprimanding his rash behavior. This was the WindClan border, not the ThunderClan. These guys were all right, yep. Allies and everything! Gotta play nice because they are playing nice too, yep yep.

"Yo, Blackhawk! What say you? Split up to cover ground quicker and meet back here? Should be alright, should be alright. WindClans' the good guys right now. Don't think they'll cross to attack, mmmhmmm," the young tom called out, verdant hues searching out his companion. He liked the idea of getting this over and done with quickly and efficiently, but he wasn't about to throw Blackhawk out by himself if he didn't want to be all alone. Nope. ShadowClanners stick together like bog water and toes, mmhmm.

@Red Dawn [Blackhawk]

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He followed the young enforcer all the way to their assigned place of patrol, and once they were there... "Yeah, I think we should do that..."

Responded the red warrior.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 1st, 2024, 08:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |

"Heh heh. Catch ya laters, then. Catch ya laters," the enforcer mewed in a chipper mood as he bounded off, heading down the WindClan border.

Silverlark was careful to remain on ShadowClan's side of the marsh, not wishing to cause problems for Dawnstar while the alliance was in place. As it was, the muscular tom had never had an issue with WindClan, notedly having only had good conversations with them at gatherings... WindClan being the exception among the clans not his own. He knew that some of the other cats in his clan liked to call them bunnies and mock their cowardice, but as they stood, the silver throated warrior felt they were the most honor bound of clans... right after ShadowClan, of course. They just... never seemed to attack out of the blue, and for some reason the others seemed to mistake that for weakness? The young feline begged to differ. ThunderClan's constant attacks and preying on apprentices and medicine cats? That was weak. Not needing to display your so called strength through cowardly acts of arrogance simply made you stronger as far as he was concerned.

It took some time while he thoroughly checked the more obvious spots to scent, but the round ears tom was done, taking note of WindClan's own scent at the border line. He couldn't tell if they had recently marked or not, but there had most definitely been WindClan cats here of late, which he assumed must have been checking on their borders to some degree. The scents did not leak through, however. Not to his admittedly less than stellar tracking abilities, and content with his findings, he padded back towards the meeting spot. Hopefully, Blackhawk would be done with his side as well and they could go back and report to Vulturefang. Victory on a job well done, heh heh.

@Red Dawn [Blackhawk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios