Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 18th, 2017, 06:46 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life
"How recent?" She said, anxiously. "Because I was hoping you'd know something...anything...about...me...about my life...it's confusing so don't worry, I'm not expecting you to understand at first...or at all!" She put her tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

The brown, cream, and white tabby's ears flattened in memory of his death,
his ice chilling, cold death. "A few days ago, I died hunting for my clan..and I came into camp, freezing, and a died, died right their the camp. How precious life can be." Blizzardpaw paused, before turning to Gleamrose, "Ah, Gleamrose, correct, and. No, I do not know you but, I'm free to listen."
The wise apprentice replied, eyes warm as ever. It would be interesting to listen to a cats story, and he could learn more about others he never met in the living world. He sniffed at bit at the touch, but said nothing. "If I may ask, what clan are you from?" He questioned, wanting to make sure where the cat was from, he needed to know that information first, but she began, it was necessary, for him. "I'm sure you may have many questions is to why you are here, sometimes, cats will themselves, without knowing it, to our realm, and our world. It was, confusing at first, but you will understand with time."
Blizzardpaw would of chuckled at his wise looking demeanor, but this young cat needed some guidance, and he would give the molly the answers she needed, hopefully. He didn't know what kind of guidance she needed, but, he knew he would found out soon.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

The brown, cream, and white tabby's ears flattened in memory of his death,
his ice chilling, cold death. "A few days ago, I died hunting for my clan..and I came into camp, freezing, and a died, died right their the camp. How precious life can be." Blizzardpaw paused, before turning to Gleamrose, "Ah, Gleamrose, correct, and. No, I do not know you but, I'm free to listen."
The wise apprentice replied, eyes warm as ever. It would be interesting to listen to a cats story, and he could learn more about others he never met in the living world. He sniffed at bit at the touch, but said nothing. "If I may ask, what clan are you from?" He questioned, wanting to make sure where the cat was from, he needed to know that information first, but she began, it was necessary, for him. "I'm sure you may have many questions is to why you are here, sometimes, cats will themselves, without knowing it, to our realm, and our world. It was, confusing at first, but you will understand with time."
Blizzardpaw would of chuckled at his wise looking demeanor, but this young cat needed some guidance, and he would give the molly the answers she needed, hopefully. He didn't know what kind of guidance she needed, but, he knew he would found out soon.
"I'm from WindClan...but I wasn't born there...my parents were rogues...VelvetNight and HarmonyBlade...they lived at sea stones with another Tom called CrispLeaf. He fathered my half siblings, Overkit and ThundraKit but seeing as I'm in the state I'm in, I doubt they're kits...I wonder what they're warrior names would be?" She trailed off a little, staring into the distance...an endless void surrounded her. Full of ancient wisdom and stories. Shame she couldn't get to know it better. "Sorry, that must've been so sad for you..." She put her tail around his starry shoulders and gazed at her own paws.
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:03 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
"I'm from WindClan...but I wasn't born there...my parents were rogues...VelvetNight and HarmonyBlade...they lived at sea stones with another Tom called CrispLeaf. He fathered my half siblings, Overkit and ThundraKit but seeing as I'm in the state I'm in, I doubt they're kits...I wonder what they're warrior names would be?" She trailed off a little, staring into the distance...an endless void surrounded her. Full of ancient wisdom and stories. Shame she couldn't get to know it better. "Sorry, that must've been so sad for you..." She put her tail around his starry shoulders and gazed at her own paws.

"Ah, I see." Blizzardpaw spoke, eyes glimmering in the starry light. "What state, may I ask?" The wise, and thoughtful apprentice beyond his real age asked, before stating, "Every cat has their stories, their backstories, some are sadder than others, I'm sure theirs cats who have much more tragic stories than yours, but of course, you never know who those stories belong to, you have to dig deep, which is hard for living cats who don't understand the ways of how some stories shape the clan's lives." He understood the pain, of not seeing family again, being that his parents died in the Shadowclan Liberation, together. He hated his parents, they were evil, Dark Forest followers to the very end.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"Ah, I see." Blizzardpaw spoke, eyes glimmering in the starry light. "What state, may I ask?" The wise, and thoughtful apprentice beyond his real age asked, before stating, "Every cat has their stories, their backstories, some are sadder than others, I'm sure theirs cats who have much more tragic stories than yours, but of course, you never know who those stories belong to, you have to dig deep, which is hard for living cats who don't understand the ways of how some stories shape the clan's lives." He understood the pain, of not seeing family again, being that his parents died in the Shadowclan Liberation, together. He hated his parents, they were evil, Dark Forest followers to the very end.
"I doubt it matters...look, I've been told what will happen to me...I believe I am dreaming right now, so don't get your hopes up. One cat told me I'd disappear...and just be...irrelevant and forgotten about and another said I'd become medicine cat apprentice which I think is very unlikely! Do you have any idea what they might be getting to?"
Old January 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
"I doubt it matters...look, I've been told what will happen to me...I believe I am dreaming right now, so don't get your hopes up. One cat told me I'd disappear...and just be...irrelevant and forgotten about and another said I'd become medicine cat apprentice which I think is very unlikely! Do you have any idea what they might be getting to?"

"I see. And, yes, you are dreaming." Blizzardpaw gave a slight nod before continuing. "Some cats tend to be misleading, its up to you if you disappear, become some cat important, or do something heroic, it is your destiny, you get to decide. The choices you make are up to you as well. You are, free to what limits are at your fur, so to speak. If you want to disappear, you can, its your choice. Some things, you can't stop, but it's also, up to you, if you stop it, or not." Blizzardpaw dearly hoped this would help, he didn't want to misleading, or wrong, like the other cats were, he wanted it to make more sense, to be practical. Practical things made more since, than non practical, after all. Blizzardpaw's tail curled around himself slowly as he spoke again. "I have the power to get you back in the waking world, if you wish." He meowed firmly, eyes shining with warmth and kindness. Yes, it was an option, a very easy to get option.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:17 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"I see. And, yes, you are dreaming." Blizzardpaw gave a slight nod before continuing. "Some cats tend to be misleading, its up to you if you disappear, become some cat important, or do something heroic, it is your destiny, you get to decide. The choices you make are up to you as well. You are, free to what limits are at your fur, so to speak. If you want to disappear, you can, its your choice. Some things, you can't stop, but it's also, up to you, if you stop it, or not." Blizzardpaw dearly hoped this would help, he didn't want to misleading, or wrong, like the other cats were, he wanted it to make more sense, to be practical. Practical things made more since, than non practical, after all. Blizzardpaw's tail curled around himself slowly as he spoke again. "I have the power to get you back in the waking world, if you wish." He meowed firmly, eyes shining with warmth and kindness. Yes, it was an option, a very easy to get option.
"Thank you...I realise now-" she stopped as if she'd seen a murder occur "Great StarClan! They were both right! Well...I doubt I'll be a medicine cat but, that's not the point...what you both said is...true in a way...I will disappear...I'm gonna be stuck here! I'll be stuck in StarClan the rest of my life...stuck in a dream state...I'm gonna be stuck in a coma!" She wailed, with a slight growl. "Thanks for the offer but if you can't help me wake up, I don't think any cat can, living or dead..." She sighed
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:26 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
"Thank you...I realise now-" she stopped as if she'd seen a murder occur "Great StarClan! They were both right! Well...I doubt I'll be a medicine cat but, that's not the point...what you both said is...true in a way...I will disappear...I'm gonna be stuck here! I'll be stuck in StarClan the rest of my life...stuck in a dream state...I'm gonna be stuck in a coma!" She wailed, with a slight growl. "Thanks for the offer but if you can't help me wake up, I don't think any cat can, living or dead..." She sighed

Blizzardpaw's expression looked thoughtful, "They may be wrong, or they may be right." The brown mottled tabby answered, with a solemn tone. "Their is always a way to help you, simple or hard, its your choose to accept or not." He spoke, eyes unreadable, but would probably show seriousness in this situation.
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:29 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Blizzardpaw's expression looked thoughtful, "They may be wrong, or they may be right." The brown mottled tabby answered, with a solemn tone. "Their is always a way to help you, simple or hard, its your choose to accept or not." He spoke, eyes unreadable, but would probably show seriousness in this situation.
(I hope this doesn't sound too like a prophecy I'm trying not to cause it's against the rules...)
GleamRose sighed and looked BlizzardPaw in the eye "it was nice meeting you." She dipped her head respectfully, afterall this was a dead cat she was speaking to and despite his age, he was wise as any other elder.
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
(I hope this doesn't sound too like a prophecy I'm trying not to cause it's against the rules...)
GleamRose sighed and looked BlizzardPaw in the eye "it was nice meeting you." She dipped her head respectfully, afterall this was a dead cat she was speaking to and despite his age, he was wise as any other elder.

Blizzardpaw nodded, "I hope you find your way back to the waking world, Gleamrose, just remember, always try to will yourself out of this, it might just work." The tom advised, hoping, it would really, truly work.
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:44 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Blizzardpaw nodded, "I hope you find your way back to the waking world, Gleamrose, just remember, always try to will yourself out of this, it might just work." The tom advised, hoping, it would really, truly work.
"I hope so too" she closed her eyes, and put her muzzle against his starry one. "Thanks for your help, BlizzardPaw...I hope you'll get used to it here in StarClan...goodbye..." Then she almost faded completely, only s ginger outline was visible, leaping from star to star like stepping stones. I've died in my sleep she thought, but part of her didn't want to think. Only to stay in this beautiful corridor of endless history...