Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 10:36 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"
Iceclaw looked down at his daughter and licked her between the head
Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked her kits to calm them. "Now now, there's no need for fighting."
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.
Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!)
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

[ QUOTE=Robin-chan;3020]Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.[/QUOTE]

Seeing Autumnpaw on the other side of the clearing, Lightningpaw walked up to her, interested in spending more time with his friend. He noticed that she was eating some prey, so he decided to grab some prey for himself so that they could eat and chat together. After grabbing a small mouse, he padded over to Autumnpaw and sat next to her so that their sides were brushing against eachother. "You know, Its weird, thinking back to a time before we were apprentices. I cant imagine what life would be like without me duties, even if mine are fairly different from most other cats." He said cheerfully.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Talking Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Autumnpaw purred slightly at the sight of Lightning joining her with his own piece of prey, feeling his soft ginger fur against her light-brown pelt. She took a quick bite from the plump thrush between her paws, trying to ignore the plain blush on her muzzle because of him. The young she-cat looked over at him when he mentioned a time before they were apprentices, kits in the nursery, raised together by a mother that was not their own. She had grown so close to him beside both their mothers had been killed when they were less than five moons old. “It seemed to be a simpler time with more games than responsibilities, but that’s the point of growing up, isn’t it?” She mentioned, chuckling ever so slightly, “We always got into so much trouble in the nursery as kits. We were quite the pesky pair, weren’t we?” The american bobtail looked down at her small, delicate paws and smiled, remembering them as small kits, seeming to explore the world without a single care. So many changes have erupted since then, but everything seemed to work out in the end so far in their "interestingly enough" lives.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Student Psychologist

"And now we gotta we gotta worry about becoming warriors" Lightningpaw said with a sigh. "Im fairly certain we will become warriors soon, as we are around the age most apprentices become warriors. Although you will never know how long it will take. On top of that, you have to consider my special condition" He said, looking around to see if anyone was trying to listen in on their conversation.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Autumnpaw nodded to his words. “I’m sure that becoming warriors will be difficult, but we have each other to get through it, right?” She purred, placing her paw on top of his for a few seconds before tucking it under her in embarrassment, her body feeling warm. “Special condition, huh?’ She murmured, her tone quiet and shy. The small apprentice could see him looking around in suspicion for others listening in on them. She took a few small bites of her prey and smiled at him. “How about we go out into the territory so nobody can disturb us?” Autumnpaw didn't want him to worry at all, since he had been working himself to the bone about many things recently.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Student Psychologist

"Sure, some alone time with you in the forest sounds pretty nice" Lightningpaw said, giving a smile to Autumnpaw. "You lead the way"
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Another blush formed on her face and she returned the smile to him as she stood up, pawing his nose playfully and bounding across the clearing. “Come on then, slowpoke!” She teased, looking back at him as she headed out into the dense forest territory of Thunderclan. The apprentice was quite excited to have some time with Lightningpaw after so long.
Closed Thread