Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2018, 10:40 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: May Gathering

s-s-s Sweetfawn I have been wanted to tell you something i-i-i-I l-l-Like you...
Old May 18th, 2018, 10:45 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Deranged Llama;505682][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][Sweetfawn bounded into the clearing behind Passionstar, her brilliant gaze alight with obvious eagerness. She loved it when she could meet other cats from different clans at the gathering. She looked around, scanning the clearing for someone to talk to, while her tail lashed back and forth. The female twitched her ear, listening to the sounds of cats around her. Although Sweetfawn liked gatherings and meeting others, the sheer mass of felines got to her nerves and she often found it hard to just go up and introduce herself. So, the female padded off to a patch of soft brown dirt and sat down on her haunches. Maybe someone would come up and talk to her. While she waited, though, she dipped her head and began a brisk grooming] [Do you mind if i join your RP] Sweetfawn I have been meaning to tell you something I-i-i-I Like you.
Old May 19th, 2018, 12:18 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
"then lets leave," she said softly. "but there must be something more." she said her brows creasing. "no one knows or will know about us, we've been doing this for moons." she stood up and looked into her eyes.

(what does dusk look like?)
(( dark brown she cat with paler brown swirling pattern and slightly fluffy tail she's a half clan . Oh n ice blue eyes ))

"Let's just leave love..I'll explain later.." Dusk whisper mumbled, leading her through other cats and away from seastones
Old May 19th, 2018, 01:12 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Shellpaw sat down in the back, she had never seen this many cats in one area but then again...it was her first gathering. She could barely sit still as excitement coursed through her, her eyes going from cat to cat.

@Ombre Party

(Separate Rp so I don’t have to make two posts)

Silverfeather padded into the area for the gathering, her paws prickled with nervousness. Is Darkheart here? she wondered as her eyes travelled the area in search of the Shadowclan tom she happened to love.
@SamCats
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 19th, 2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old May 19th, 2018, 06:20 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Silverfeather padded into the area for the gathering, her paws prickled with nervousness. Is Darkheart here? she wondered as her eyes travelled the area in search of the Shadowclan tom she happened to love.
@SamCats

Darkheart had been sitting at the edge of the Seastones, watching the Gathering with little interest. He perked up, however, as a familiar scent reached him, one he knew even better than his own at this point. He glanced around, his heart warming when he recognised the silver she-cat walking onto the Seastones. "Silverfeather!" he called, rising to his paws and hurrying towards her. He remembered just where he was at the last moment and quickly halted a few pawsteps in front of her, nodding politely and silently cursing the crowd of cats around them. "How have you been?"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:19 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Robinfur prowled into the clearing, ears pricked. She didn’t like Gatherings, no, not one bit. But she came anyway. Why? She wanted to gather information about her enemies. No matter how much the molly despised Gatherings, they had their uses. Robinfur glanced up at the leaders and deputies, most notably Passionstar. She wanted to be in his place, giving announcements and being at the head of every battle. All that power, and all of the leaders were mouse-hearted cowards. What a waste. Robinfur sat down and glared around, waiting for some other cat to date approach her. She started to nonchalantly wash her paw, making sure her claws glinted in the moonlight.

[ ThunderClanner open for interaction ! ]
Bump?

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

OPEN

Thistledown strode into Seastones with the rest of Windclan with his head head and his tail raised with excitement. This was his first gathering as a warrior. The mingling scents of all the clans swept over him. Around cats from different clans where gossiping and sharing tongues, though for Thunderclan and Riverclan there was a clear hesitation to mingle with Windclan or Shadowclan. Thistledown was just fine with that. He didn't particularly care to speak with prey stealers or friends of prey stealers. In any case, he was much more interested in learning why Shadowclan and Thunderclan had found it more important to fight on the night of a truce than attend the last gathering. No matter how he looked at it, this was bound to be an interesting night. Right now, he was feeling social. Weaving among the other cats, he scanned the crowd for anyone who might be free to chat before the leaders began speaking. Based on the last few gatherings, he didn't imagine he'd have an opportunity after when all the clans inevitably stormed off in a huff.

Old May 19th, 2018, 07:43 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post
Bump?
(Can I join?)

Thornwhisker tutted disapprovingly at the upright and hostile she-cat. "Robinfur, you should just relax! This will only be hostile if we make it appear to be."

(Sorry so short.)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 19th, 2018, 08:01 AM

My Mood: Dead

(I haven't used him in a while.) @Tazzy
Jaguarfang looked around at all of the cats. He still couldn't get used to how big this place was. Jaguarfang looked for other riverclan cats. He spotted Mourningdove from thunderclan and oakclaw with his mate lilyfur from riverclan. Mourningdove seemed to be looking for someone from windclan.
Old May 19th, 2018, 09:09 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

( Open )

Pumpkinpatch strode into the moonlit clearing thrusting his massive paws deeper and deeper into the damp earth as he followed the parade of Shadowclan cats who also fell up beside goldenstar's flanks. This was his first gathering, which understandably would be stressful for a rouge who'd have never dreamt of being in such a place at such a time. With so many cats. He felt many eyes boring into the back of his head, he was massive compared to other Shadowclanner's. They where sleek and stout, like their clan name implied they where like the shadows. Slender and cold perhaps. A shiver rippled down pumpkinpatchs spine and he flicked it off dismissively, Just keep your head low
And keep moving. He slide past a row of warriors making his way into a reasonably barren patch of grass left untouched. It was the prime spot for a cat his size and perhaps another feline too. Do we talk to other clan cats? Is that what we are supposed to do. confused and deflated at the underwhelming event pumpkin could only sit and allow things to move on as if he knew exactly what was going on. He sat back letting out a deep and unruly sigh, if any proceedings where to begin he hoped they would start soon.
Waiting around for cats to appear wasn't ever to exciting, and nobody seemed to wanna talk to him, he might as well trot on home.

Darkdream trotted in and plopped her haunches down a few yards away from Pumpkinpatch. Shooting a few glances around she sighed and hoped everything would end soon.
Closed Thread