Today 05:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 05:26 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

His eyes narrowed with sudden rage. She picked the wrong words. "I've already proven myself!" he snarled, drawing closer towards the almost lifeless body, his pale blue gaze filled with hatred for the Skyclan warrior. "I just beat a cat who should know how to fight better than I," he growled before his paw lifted into the air and came down with a force upon her neck. His claws sinking deeply into her throat before he pulled away. He allowed the sticky crimson liquid to pool around his paws. He didn't mind it in the least bit, it made him feel accomplished. Silently, Thrushflight watched her, waiting for the she-cat to die, waiting for her to take her last breath or speak her last words. Nothing she said now would matter to him, she was dying already.
Sorrelstripe felt pain rippling through her throat. At least don't have to suffer anymore, She thought. This appeared to be the only good thing about it. "You're wrong! You've never proven yourself and you never will", Sorrelstripe said, her words were hoarse. Her vision was slightly blurry from the tears that fell earlier after seeing her dead father. One day, whoever Breezefoot's killer was and Thrushflight, would pay for everythig they had done. She would make sure of it. "You're not a true warrior. You never were and you never will be. You were born a failure....", Sorrelstripe trailed. Immediately after, her head rolled to the side and her belly rose and fell one last time. Even though she was just about dead, one last tear rolled down her cheek.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 21st, 2016, 05:41 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Pink Orca!
Dovecloud let out a yowl of pain as she was continuously clawed, the queen hissed and landed a heavy blow on Gorsefeather's cheek, hoping to buy herself enough time to regain her conscious "You don't think I know that?! I never said I wanted you back, I never said I wanted to kill you!" she spat, her green eyes blazed with hatred "All I want, the whole reason as to why I'm even talking with you in the first place, Is so that maybe, maybe, I can claw an apology out of you!" she spat, her tail lashed back and fourth and her bloodied silver fur rose in anger "I want an apology...for what you've done to me....for all the pain, hatred....all of these....evil, evil....emotions you've caused me to feel. I'm not the same warrior I was before the fire....You've changed me, and not in a good way. At first it was to make sure you wouldn't do the same thing to Lillypelt that you did to me....but...." the queen trailed off, and let out a sigh. The silver tabby stepped to the side and looked away from her former mate, her green orbs wavered with heartbrake and sadness "Hurry up and go....before I really do decide to kill you.....Singenight's calling...." she said, sadness dripped from her words as she dragged her green orbs back up to look at Gorsefeather.
Dovecloud let out a saddned chuckle "I don't know if you trust me...or believe me when I say this but....I promise to Protect Lillypelt, as well as your kits.....I know what it's like to loose both, and I would want that suffering to be passed down upon others." she said softly as she turned her gaze away from the deputy 'I'm such a mouse-brain....I guess I haven't really gotten rid of my feelings for him.' she thought as she let out a sigh and began to make her way back to the nursery, refusing to listen to what the deputy was going to say, and refusing to watch him leave her again 'I don't think I'd be able to take it if I watched him leave my life once more....for now, I must stay true to Gustflight.....and my kits.' she thought, her heart lurching as she remembered exactly who's kits they were 'huh...how Ironic.....I still love Gorsefeather....I gave birth to his kits....I love Gustflight....I gave birth to his kits.....I wonder who exactly they'll take after when they become warriors.' she thought as she risked a glance at the calico warrior, fresh tears streaming down her face as she watched, once more, her love walk away from her....no, no it was different this time, this time, they walked away from each other...this time, they were on equal terms, and knowing that, made the silver queens heart skip a beat.
Redpaw looked helplessly up at Dovecloud, wishing he knew a way to comfort her, before turning back to Gorsefeather. "I hope you die," he said simply, blue optics staring at the deputy calmly, which he found odd in comparison to his current rage, and of course, fear that the much larger cat would gladly take the opportunity to attack him. His tail lashed and he sank his claws into the ground, resisting the urge to launch himself at the much larger cat, whom he hated more and more by the second.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:44 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

(Open) greenpaw crouched by the apprentice den not knowing what to do he had been made a apprentice a couple of days earlier and his mentor hadnt given him any battle training his golden pelt was clearly visible against the apprentice den and his very very deep green eyes were wide as he looked around the clearing he supported starclan even though he was born a rogue

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 21st, 2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(Open) greenpaw crouched by the apprentice den not knowing what to do he had been made a apprentice a couple of days earlier and his mentor hadnt given him any battle training his golden pelt was clearly visible against the apprentice den and his very very deep green eyes were wide as he looked around the clearing he supported starclan even though he was born a rogue

Moonpaw looked at green paw as her mentor hadn't trained her and she nodded and ran out artackinng the cats that made her think that star clan was. Or real.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 21st, 2016, 05:52 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Moonpaw looked at green paw as her mentor hadn't trained her and she nodded and ran out artackinng the cats that made her think that star clan was. Or real.
Greenpaw watched her but stayed where he was hoping he was safe

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Moonpaw mews "how could you do this after star clan proved that they were real to u letting u have a home a warm place to sleep?!" She hissed as her and this tiger tabby apprentice was fighting as he said that the dark forest was superior to star clan. She let her claws out and this apprentice bit her shoulder and she winces and clawed deeply at his with her forepaws.

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:06 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Moonpaw mews "how could you do this after star clan proved that they were real to u letting u have a home a warm place to sleep?!" She hissed as her and this tiger tabby apprentice was fighting as he said that the dark forest was superior to star clan. She let her claws out and this apprentice bit her shoulder and she winces and clawed deeply at his with her forepaws.
Greenpaw flexed his claws what do i do i fight or stay here he thought to himself

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Greenpaw flexed his claws what do i do i fight or stay here he thought to himself

Darkpaw looked at Moonpaw "your no match for me Moonpaw. I gave you the chance to join us or be killed when the time came and it looks like it's here." He pinned her to the ground and bit into her neck just enough to make her squirm. She reached up at him and bit his paws hard.

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:20 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Darkpaw looked at Moonpaw "your no match for me Moonpaw. I gave you the chance to join us or be killed when the time came and it looks like it's here." He pinned her to the ground and bit into her neck just enough to make her squirm. She reached up at him and bit his paws hard.
Greenpaw snarled i fight ill do it for starclan greenpaw darted foward and slashed at darkpaws face "get off of her" he growled

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Greenpaw snarled i fight ill do it for starclan greenpaw darted foward and slashed at darkpaws face "get off of her" he growled

"I will not I gave her the choice and she has made it." Darkpaw spat and blindly slashes at green paw "since when can u fight u scaredy cat?!" Darkpaw sneered once he could see again Moonpaw got up leaping up at darkpaw " I told u I remain loyal to star clan your the coward you could have went to star clan fighting for your clan mates instead u turned against them. That is a disgrace to star clan and to our clan darkpaw." She spat at him as he went to lunge at her she jumped out of the way making him run face first into a tree getting him stuck for the second till he wiggles loose and charges at green paw this time.

Closed Thread