Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@Empress Of Evil @Aurora Borealis @Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness

(Sorry Empress. I think the semi colon messed up my mention so I didn’t see this.)

Along with the gravelly sound of an older tom cat’s voice, Shinefang caught the scent of blood on the wind. He instinctively turned with his claws unsheathed to wheel on the what had to have been a formerly Syndicate cat based on the stink, his jowls wrinkling as he bared his fangs. Auroraflame has already spun to face the intruder. But once he had a second to look at the Black tom, he saw that he was limping. Badly hurt from the looks of him. Shinefang took a curious step forward with tightened muscles but a flat-lying pelt to get a slightly better look. Sure enough, the old tom wasn’t exaggerating. He didn’t have another fight left in him. Letting his gaze soften a little, Shinefang looked atthe old black tom and said. “Doesn’t it make more sense to get your wounds treated? One old timer to another, you and I both know there’s no dying with honor. There’s just dying. And we can always do that later.” Emboldened, the scarred tom took another step closer so he was about neck and neck with the Skyclan deputy. With his good eye, he shot her a look that asked for her trust. Though he knew she’d probably be in no mood to give it. “What do you say old tom? Let me bandage your wounds instead?” The offer was barely out of his mouth when another cat crept forward from the shadows and stood beside the first, a look of intent to attack plain on his face. He froze, casting a weary glance around him at the surrounding trees as he began to wonder how many more would appear.

Last edited by Charmer; March 13th, 2018 at 01:19 AM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:30 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ sorry guys. im in a bit of a rough spot right now x.x ]

@Okapi @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Smogcloud pricked their ears, swiftly spinning around to stare at a mangled, older cat. As they listened to his monologue, they couldn’t help but feel pity. This former Dusk Syndicate Member was practically begging for death. Killer (even the bame gave them shivers) seemed intent on knowing their names. As Smogcloud was about to comply, Auroraflame spoke. It seemed no other cat shared their pity for the older cat. Then, Shinefang offered healing. ‘Thank StarClan Shinefang has some sense,’ they thought, loosening their shoulders. Then, another cat crept out of the foliage; a much younger, healthier looking one. This one really did give them shivers down their spine. He - they assumed it was a he - looked wild and ragged, yet still dignified and proud. He would probably fight them if Killer told him to. Or if he wanted to. Smogcloud didn’t know how the Syndicate worked. Setting their herbs beside them, tucked under a root, they opened their mouth to speak. “I wish you no harm. I am a warrior. I will grant you mercy, as the Warrior Code states.” They looked at Auroraflame, who seemed angry. They hoped their words impacted someone, at least a little bit.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:00 AM
The Madness King

He closes his eyes “ .. it would make sense if I had any honor at all. These wounds came from my own kits, who would have killed me if not for the fire. If you know them then you should know that they are stubborn, if you let me live. If you save me and try to change me they will come after me again and again until I die or they have torn me apart piece by piece..” he opens his eyes and glares at them “ I used to care about your clan, you’re clan held the most beautiful of cats especially my mate breezeplet... now she’s dead. Because of you!” He growls now stepping forward his claws out and his one eye blazing with anger, “ I was once a part of your little clan yet you did nothing when my mate needed you most! She was going to have kits now she’s dead! No y’all won’t remember that why? Because a warrior’s life is just a pawn for some big guy with more than one life.” He growls loudly “ I don’t want your healing or your medicine. I want death! Either you’re going to stand up and be the so called warriors you are and do it, or I’ll do it myself. I have nothing to live for and I can’t go back to the city since I know they’re there roaming and waiting for me. But how about I tell you who they are? “ he smiles darkly “ they Are named diablo, Lucifer, Hades, Frost, Sano, And Verity... two have become warriors like you the rest are either killing each other or trying to find me... now than are we going to do this or is this just some little gathering where we pick little flowers and try to be friends.. not me” He growls as he looks at Pedrichor “...... you have Lucifer’s scent on you. Did he flirt with you or something?”
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:56 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Okapi @Broken Madness @Aurora Borealis @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Pedrichor's gaze remained narrowed as he took in the cat's before him and Killer. The one who had spoken first, with much contempt and scorn in her voice, sent a shiver of anger down his spine. Who was she to deem them worthy of such a thing as a name? However, despite his internal fury, his remained in his proud stance while fury danced a dark dance in his sharp, calculating green gaze. His ears gave a twitch as he met the other female lined up opposite to the left of him. Her own green gaze held a fury harsher than his own, and he was rather curious at what set her in such a temper. Was it just their presence, or had it been more than that? He sensed there's may be a grudge, but was pretty sure his own curiosity would only be taken with a tidal wave of hostility. Looking toward the next two cats, a rather old looking tom and one who carried herbs. Pedrichor listened to the words spoken to Killer by both and surveyed the situation body tense as he took the cats under his wary watch. What do you say old tom? Let me bandage your wounds instead? at this, he gave a small snort of amusement. He may not know Killer well at all, but he was fairly positive that the ragged male would not take kindly to being called 'old timer' by anyone, especially not one of Clan blood.

His previous assumption was proved partially correct, from what he could distinguish from the former Dusk Syndicate's rush of words. He was pretty sure that Killer had once claimed ties to the Clan that these cats came from and now wanted to die, not have his wounds treated. If the old, battered tom cat went on fanning the fury of the started fire between them and the Clan cats, this would end in a fight. Although Pedrichor was a rather hostile character by upbringing, he sure as hell didn't want to combat with these strong-looking warriors. They were both outnumbered and greatly weakened. His thought process was interrupted when he heard the tom address him. Pedrichor clenched his jaw as Killer spat out his assumption. The memory of meeting Lucifer was still fresh in his mind, though hadn't occurred recently. In fact, it had been before he cleansed himself in the river, leaving himself with only the scent of riverwater. And besides, Killer himself had been there, he now remembered with a jolt. He had practically killed his own brother! Shaking off the unfair accusation of him flirting, Pedrichor allowed himself a light snarl of anger, the former feeling of loyalty to this ragged excuse for a cat all but extinct. "You happen to be misguided in your accusation." Pedrichor hissed through his teeth, wary gaze fixed back on the Clan cats. "I have had no such communication with this brother whom your speak of." His claws dug into the ground. If they played their pawns right, a battle would be, needless to say, unnecessary. However, a wry thought occurred to him. If Lucifer indeed wanted to die here and now, Pedrichor may as well have proclaimed his own death wish himself. A drowning man will always drag someone down with him, as the saying went. Pedrichor dearly hoped that this was not the case.

Last edited by Jynx; March 17th, 2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:37 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer @Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama

Auroraflame dug her claws into the ground, ready to pounce the moment one of the syndicate cats moved. She noticed a movement and opened her jaws, ready to yowl out an order of attack, but she paused as she realised that it was Shinefang who had moved. Shock glittered in her icy hues as the tom stepped forward and offered to bandage the injured cat’s wounds. “Shinefang…” the deputy warned. She stepped forward, ready to defend the medicine cat in case one of them decided to jump at him.
She whipped around to watch in amazement as Smogcloud spoke out words of peace. Did she not have any warriors who saw the monster inside of these cats? To be fair, she was blinded with rage and her warriors were really making perfect sense. But it didn’t make any sense to the Bombay in this moment. Se quickly glanced at Kestrelshade and immediately the fury in her eyes. A wave of satisfaction rippled through her. At least someone had some sense in their mind.
“Because of us?” She repeated, astonished at his accusation. “We don’t kill our own, unlike you!” She snarled, furious that the tom thought so horribly of SkyClan when really they were the bad ones. The name Breezepelt was rather unfamiliar to her. She had the feeling that she’d heard it before, but she hadn’t been familiar with the cat. As the battered tom continued, Auroraflame let out a laugh with no humour. “You silly cat. A warrior’s life is not something that can be just thrown away. Warriors fight for their clan and give their lives up for the sake of their clan. Each cat is just as important as another.” The deputy was basically trembling with anger. The tom acted as if though his mate’s death had been a waste. Of course it wasn’t a waste! She was insulted by how the tom thought that they didn’t care if a member of their clan died. She hated how he seemed to think that he and his mate were the only ones who had suffered because of the other. She had lost her sister to a Dusk Syndicate cat and she wanted nothing else more than revenge.
Auroraflame snorted. “And how much do you think I care about your kits or their names?” She said, rolling her eyes. They were probably just selfish and blinded cats like their father. It wouldn’t be long now before she launched an attack on the two. She watched as the two syndicate cats spoke about some cat named Lucifer. It was at that moment that she realised that they had to attack now whilst they were distracted.
“SkyClan, attack!” she yowled before she launched herself at Killer, aiming to bowl the tom over.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 16th, 2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Charmer @Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama

Auroraflame dug her claws into the ground, ready to pounce the moment one of the syndicate cats moved. She noticed a movement and opened her jaws, ready to yowl out an order of attack, but she paused as she realised that it was Shinefang who had moved. Shock glittered in her icy hues as the tom stepped forward and offered to bandage the injured cat’s wounds. “Shinefang…” the deputy warned. She stepped forward, ready to defend the medicine cat in case one of them decided to jump at him.
She whipped around to watch in amazement as Smogcloud spoke out words of peace. Did she not have any warriors who saw the monster inside of these cats? To be fair, she was blinded with rage and her warriors were really making perfect sense. But it didn’t make any sense to the Bombay in this moment. Se quickly glanced at Kestrelshade and immediately the fury in her eyes. A wave of satisfaction rippled through her. At least someone had some sense in their mind.
“Because of us?” She repeated, astonished at his accusation. “We don’t kill our own, unlike you!” She snarled, furious that the tom thought so horribly of SkyClan when really they were the bad ones. The name Breezepelt was rather unfamiliar to her. She had the feeling that she’d heard it before, but she hadn’t been familiar with the cat. As the battered tom continued, Auroraflame let out a laugh with no humour. “You silly cat. A warrior’s life is not something that can be just thrown away. Warriors fight for their clan and give their lives up for the sake of their clan. Each cat is just as important as another.” The deputy was basically trembling with anger. The tom acted as if though his mate’s death had been a waste. Of course it wasn’t a waste! She was insulted by how the tom thought that they didn’t care if a member of their clan died. She hated how he seemed to think that he and his mate were the only ones who had suffered because of the other. She had lost her sister to a Dusk Syndicate cat and she wanted nothing else more than revenge.
Auroraflame snorted. “And how much do you think I care about your kits or their names?” She said, rolling her eyes. They were probably just selfish and blinded cats like their father. It wouldn’t be long now before she launched an attack on the two. She watched as the two syndicate cats spoke about some cat named Lucifer. It was at that moment that she realised that they had to attack now whilst they were distracted.
“SkyClan, attack!” she yowled before she launched herself at Killer, aiming to bowl the tom over.
@Charmer @Auora Borealis @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness

Kestrelshade and destroyed the grass where she waas standing as she launched her black pelt at Killer alongside Auroraflame screeching,” This is for FERNPAW!” She hissed slashing out hoping to swip across the elderly tom’s face. Fernpaw was her eldest daughter who at six moons old joined the Dusk Syndiate because it wasn’t as soft and pathetic as a clan life which Fernpaw described as being simply ‘a tribe of kittypets who can just barely survive on their own.’ She knew it was her daughter’s choice, but she always felt the Dusk Syndicate was the reason her daughter left Skyclan and she wanted revenge.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

Auroraflame's battle cry rang out, and that was that. Kestrelshade and the dark-furred deputy launched themselves at the Dusk Syndicate cats. He didn't see the battle lasting long, but the smell of it dragged his claws from their sheaths and he crouched defensively, ready to defend himself if need be.

Old March 20th, 2018, 07:35 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Okapi @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

“SkyClan, Attack!”

The yowled battle cry rung in their ears. “No!” they tried to cry out. This made no sense! These cats weren’t attacking them. The warrior code said to show mercy! Smogcloud crouched on the ground. They wouldn’t join in this unjust fight unless they were attacked first. They unsheathed their claws instinctively, defensively. They glanced over at Shinefang, Who was doing the same. They shuffled toward the medicine cat, still wary. ”This is unjust,” they hissed, barely audible.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:32 AM
The Madness King

Killer ears picked up hearing the battle cry and soon he was laughing as they began to strike “ ..finally.. guess I’m about to visit you soon Father. In hell” he growls loudly hissing as Kestrelshade claw down in his already injured face and he smiles as he suddenly begins to jump forward trying to sink his teeth into the Toms neck or shoulder at best..
With this battle came memories, painful memories of what he had done and what he didn’t want to do.
Killer was walking out of the den, his calm yet confused as a pure white female with many scars began to step forward nuzzling her head against his her belly was plump and fill with kits “ .. You’re not coming back aren’t you?” She says sadly as killer looks away “ ... yes, they called me and I know it won’t be a kind talk.. this is honestly what I’ve been hoping for... “ the female looks at him sadly “ ... Why? Even now I don’t understand you. Why do you want to die so badly.. Isn’t this want you want? A Family?” Killer sighs softly “ .... no... you’re not my family... and I’m too far gone to ever gain back that family again “ he says as he walks away without a other word..
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:22 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

- @Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil -

Pedrichor fur spiked all the way on his skinny spine as he heard the fierce she-cat's commanding yowl. SkyClan, attack! His eyes widened as battle erupted around him. He stood as though rooted to the spot; this fight was, first of all, unnesicarry, and second of all, deadly for him and Killer. These cat selfies were going to kill, and had something worth fighting for besides themselves. As Auroraflame leaped for Killer, attempting to bowl him over, Pedrichor shook himself from his thoughts. Instead of fighting alongside Killer, the tom turned around; Let him fight this SkyClan cat by himself. Upon his own head he had brought this fate and Pedrichor didn't fancy inviting himself in on their battle. He spotted two of the four croughinh together behind the three battling cats. Well, he thought wryly, he sure wasn't going to run away like a coward, and, as ruthless as he could be, was not going to do any more than defend his honor by giving these cat stars a few scars to reminisce about. With a guttural grown deep in his throat, Pedrichor flew at old tom and the cat beside him. Claws outstretched, he aimed to bowl the male over.

Sorry for the late reply
Closed Thread