Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:35 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Wanderers

@blue jellie

Hopping on to a tree stump, the small, pure white tomcat sat down, his gaze scanning the trees until he spotted what he was looking for: the sleek black and white pelt of his friend, Zero. Zero was definitely not the sort of cat you'd expect Clay to travel with. Clay knew that they were often mistaken for enemies because of how Zero was. But Clay knew that he actually did care, otherwise he'd likely be dead by now. Of course, Clay didn't really care about that, because he knew that he could find a way to survive. He had so far anyways. Although with a lot of help, because only a few moons ago, he'd been on the verge of death, without a clue of how to survive. Shaking his head, he sound around on the stump, peering through the trees in the hopes of spotting something interesting.

The large black and white tom was close to the ground, legs tucked under in a crouch. He hated leaving the annoying furball alone, but hunting was more important at the moment. Lifting his head, he tried eventing the air, trying to catch the scent of prey or danger, though prey preferably. He'd had his fair share of danger though, and occasionally went looking for it. That's how he'd met Clay in the first place. Or, the Clay that he now travelled with anyways.
Catching the scent of squirrel, Zero gazed around, trying to spot it, but with no luck so far. Frowning slightly, the large cat began creeping slowly forwards on silent paws, intent of spotting the squirrel. Finally spotting movement, he crept closer. It was definitely his squirrel, and a nice big one at that.
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Wanderers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

@blue jellie

Hopping on to a tree stump, the small, pure white tomcat sat down, his gaze scanning the trees until he spotted what he was looking for: the sleek black and white pelt of his friend, Zero. Zero was definitely not the sort of cat you'd expect Clay to travel with. Clay knew that they were often mistaken for enemies because of how Zero was. But Clay knew that he actually did care, otherwise he'd likely be dead by now. Of course, Clay didn't really care about that, because he knew that he could find a way to survive. He had so far anyways. Although with a lot of help, because only a few moons ago, he'd been on the verge of death, without a clue of how to survive. Shaking his head, he sound around on the stump, peering through the trees in the hopes of spotting something interesting.

The large black and white tom was close to the ground, legs tucked under in a crouch. He hated leaving the annoying furball alone, but hunting was more important at the moment. Lifting his head, he tried eventing the air, trying to catch the scent of prey or danger, though prey preferably. He'd had his fair share of danger though, and occasionally went looking for it. That's how he'd met Clay in the first place. Or, the Clay that he now travelled with anyways.
Catching the scent of squirrel, Zero gazed around, trying to spot it, but with no luck so far. Frowning slightly, the large cat began creeping slowly forwards on silent paws, intent of spotting the squirrel. Finally spotting movement, he crept closer. It was definitely his squirrel, and a nice big one at that.
There was a large, broad-shouldered, strong she-cat placed beneath a sturdy oak tree, jaw crooked slightly from concentration, her eyes focused on the bark ahead of her. She clawed repeatedly until a small, ditch-sized den was dug in the protective tangle of oak tree roots. Flicker shook her front paws out, trying to unclot the mud and grit from underneath her claws and rid herself of the unnatural and uncomfortable feeling it produced. Shaking her head slightly, she parted her jaws to scent the damp air around her. This loner was going to have to cover her den and hunt if there was any hope of making a quarter-moon camp here. She needed to know whether this area was safe, easy to protect, and packed with prey if she was to stay more than one night. Suddenly, a flash of movement beneath a holly bush drew her attention. A mouse. Leaping for the creature before it could run away, Flicker tripped over one of the many roots littering the ground, sending her careenin into the sharp holly thicket, eyes screwed shut. Luckily, as she rolled back out, spluttering, she found herself nearly unscathed. Building a small, temporary branch and leaf camoflauge over her makeshift den, Flicker set out to catch a meal, this time more determined than ever.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
There was a large, broad-shouldered, strong she-cat placed beneath a sturdy oak tree, jaw crooked slightly from concentration, her eyes focused on the bark ahead of her. She clawed repeatedly until a small, ditch-sized den was dug in the protective tangle of oak tree roots. Flicker shook her front paws out, trying to unclot the mud and grit from underneath her claws and rid herself of the unnatural and uncomfortable feeling it produced. Shaking her head slightly, she parted her jaws to scent the damp air around her. This loner was going to have to cover her den and hunt if there was any hope of making a quarter-moon camp here. She needed to know whether this area was safe, easy to protect, and packed with prey if she was to stay more than one night. Suddenly, a flash of movement beneath a holly bush drew her attention. A mouse. Leaping for the creature before it could run away, Flicker tripped over one of the many roots littering the ground, sending her careenin into the sharp holly thicket, eyes screwed shut. Luckily, as she rolled back out, spluttering, she found herself nearly unscathed. Building a small, temporary branch and leaf camoflauge over her makeshift den, Flicker set out to catch a meal, this time more determined than ever.
Zero watched the squirrel in silence for a moment, completely still apart from the occasional twitch of his tail as he waited. It would undoubtedly be enough to feed both himself and Clay, although it wasn't like they'd starve if he missed. Nodding to himself, the large tom began moving again, claws sliding out in anticipation for the hunt. He was determined to catch it though, and nothing was going to stop him. He etched the squirrel a heartbeat longer,its back still turned towards him, then launched towards it in a powerful stride, jaws parted. He landed square upon it, claws sinking into the squirrel as he quickly killed it. Zero bent to pick it up, with the scent of cat flooded his senses, and he froze. It definitely wasn't Clay. Tensing a bit, the muscular tomcat spun around, and started following the scent. A soft growl had formed in his throat as he slipped on silent paws through the forest. Whoever it was, they were way to close to his camp, and he couldn't have that. If they were a danger to himself or Clay, he needed to chase them off. At the very least, he needed to investigate.

Clay was now sitting on the stump, chin tucked against his chest and eyes closed. The white loner swayed back and forth slightly, almost asleep as he awaited Zero to return with something to eat. They'd already built a temporary den, they'd been living here for a couple of days. Then they'd continue travelling. Opening his eyes again, he blinked a couple of times, then glanced around. Sometimes he wished that he could hunt or fight, but he couldn't.
Not that he'd even want to fight though. It wasn't in him to do so. Or, not anymore anyways, as he knew a small part of his past. Wrinkling his nose,
he slid off of the stump, to go and search for Zero.
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:19 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Zero watched the squirrel in silence for a moment, completely still apart from the occasional twitch of his tail as he waited. It would undoubtedly be enough to feed both himself and Clay, although it wasn't like they'd starve if he missed. Nodding to himself, the large tom began moving again, claws sliding out in anticipation for the hunt. He was determined to catch it though, and nothing was going to stop him. He etched the squirrel a heartbeat longer,its back still turned towards him, then launched towards it in a powerful stride, jaws parted. He landed square upon it, claws sinking into the squirrel as he quickly killed it. Zero bent to pick it up, with the scent of cat flooded his senses, and he froze. It definitely wasn't Clay. Tensing a bit, the muscular tomcat spun around, and started following the scent. A soft growl had formed in his throat as he slipped on silent paws through the forest. Whoever it was, they were way to close to his camp, and he couldn't have that. If they were a danger to himself or Clay, he needed to chase them off. At the very least, he needed to investigate.

Clay was now sitting on the stump, chin tucked against his chest and eyes closed. The white loner swayed back and forth slightly, almost asleep as he awaited Zero to return with something to eat. They'd already built a temporary den, they'd been living here for a couple of days. Then they'd continue travelling. Opening his eyes again, he blinked a couple of times, then glanced around. Sometimes he wished that he could hunt or fight, but he couldn't.
Not that he'd even want to fight though. It wasn't in him to do so. Or, not anymore anyways, as he knew a small part of his past. Wrinkling his nose,
he slid off of the stump, to go and search for Zero.
<im on my phone so this will be short>

Glancing around suspiciously, jaws parted to take in the scents of the forest, Flicker crept stealthily forwards, eyes peeled for any signs of danger or prey. Just as she found a straying robin and leaped for it, a cry of warning from a nearby crow startled her. Luckily, she landed squarely on the creature nonetheless. Quickly biting its windpipe to end it swiftly, she lifted her head. The crow had called before she caught and killed the feathery prey, which meant another cat must've caught something as well. Or, worst case scenario, something other than a cat. Like a dog or fox. Shivering slightly, Flicker stepped quietly to her nearby den and buried the prey right next to it for when she got back. This she-cat was ready to investigate whatever warning that crow had screeched, and if it really was a hostile animal, she'd be leaving tonight- which would hopefully not be the case, as she really didn't want to have to dig a whole 'nother den.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 2nd, 2018, 02:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
<im on my phone so this will be short>

Glancing around suspiciously, jaws parted to take in the scents of the forest, Flicker crept stealthily forwards, eyes peeled for any signs of danger or prey. Just as she found a straying robin and leaped for it, a cry of warning from a nearby crow startled her. Luckily, she landed squarely on the creature nonetheless. Quickly biting its windpipe to end it swiftly, she lifted her head. The crow had called before she caught and killed the feathery prey, which meant another cat must've caught something as well. Or, worst case scenario, something other than a cat. Like a dog or fox. Shivering slightly, Flicker stepped quietly to her nearby den and buried the prey right next to it for when she got back. This she-cat was ready to investigate whatever warning that crow had screeched, and if it really was a hostile animal, she'd be leaving tonight- which would hopefully not be the case, as she really didn't want to have to dig a whole 'nother den.
Zero padded silently along, until his paw slipped, and a twig snapped underfoot. Wincing, the large tomcat froze and gazed around. He must've startled a nearby crow as well, because it called out harshly and took off. Hissing in annoyance, he swung his head back around to peer through the bushes, trying to spot whoever it was that he had caught the scent of. Whoever they were, they couldn't be far away now. Nodding slightly to himself, he continued on. At first, he saw nothing, but then movement caught his eye, and he froze. The tip of Zero's tail twitched to and fro as he waited, trying to get a good view of the other. Crouching down, he peered through the bushes, yellow eyes narrowed. He was going to figure out what they were doing here, and likely drive them away. Especially if they posed a possible threat to his small friend. And they very well might, so he wasn't taking any risks. With that, the large black and white cat launched out of the bush, aiming to barrel into the other cat.

Clay padded silently through the trees, following after Zero's scent as best he could. Unfortunately for him, he kept losing it, and had to retrace his steps several times. He might've once had the skill, but he'd since forgotten a majority of it. And Zero wasn't the best of teachers when it came to that. Actually, he'd found that Zero didn't want to teach him. Shaking his head in minor amusement at the thought, Clay continued walking. Pausing slightly when he thought that he heard some noises, the small white loner hurried after the sounds, hoping that it was Zero.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:55 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method To The Madness View Post
Zero padded silently along, until his paw slipped, and a twig snapped underfoot. Wincing, the large tomcat froze and gazed around. He must've startled a nearby crow as well, because it called out harshly and took off. Hissing in annoyance, he swung his head back around to peer through the bushes, trying to spot whoever it was that he had caught the scent of. Whoever they were, they couldn't be far away now. Nodding slightly to himself, he continued on. At first, he saw nothing, but then movement caught his eye, and he froze. The tip of Zero's tail twitched to and fro as he waited, trying to get a good view of the other. Crouching down, he peered through the bushes, yellow eyes narrowed. He was going to figure out what they were doing here, and likely drive them away. Especially if they posed a possible threat to his small friend. And they very well might, so he wasn't taking any risks. With that, the large black and white cat launched out of the bush, aiming to barrel into the other cat.

Clay padded silently through the trees, following after Zero's scent as best he could. Unfortunately for him, he kept losing it, and had to retrace his steps several times. He might've once had the skill, but he'd since forgotten a majority of it. And Zero wasn't the best of teachers when it came to that. Actually, he'd found that Zero didn't want to teach him. Shaking his head in minor amusement at the thought, Clay continued walking. Pausing slightly when he thought that he heard some noises, the small white loner hurried after the sounds, hoping that it was Zero.
A bulky streak of black and white slammed into Flicker from behind, sending her and the figure careening a few feet before slamming to a halt on the roof littered ground. The silver she-cat spat out dirt and grit, looking her attacker fiercely in the eyes. Her tail lashed furiously as she struggled angrily, kicking and thrashing with her claws unsheathed. It might not’ve shown, but Flicker was mostly furious at herself for being caught off guard so easily. In her defense, the tom’s scent was blowing the other way- but still. Scents may be deceiving on any occasion, but her eyes and her ears aren’t affected by the wind. Mostly embarrasing, honestly, for this stocky she-cat. Pinning her ears back and baring her teeth viciously, she snarled, “Mind getting off of me?” And heaved upwards as hard as she could, using the last of her energy in a final move to survive.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:03 AM
questionmark

Quote:
A bulky streak of black and white slammed into Flicker from behind, sending her and the figure careening a few feet before slamming to a halt on the roof littered ground. The silver she-cat spat out dirt and grit, looking her attacker fiercely in the eyes. Her tail lashed furiously as she struggled angrily, kicking and thrashing with her claws unsheathed. It might not’ve shown, but Flicker was mostly furious at herself for being caught off guard so easily. In her defense, the tom’s scent was blowing the other way- but still. Scents may be deceiving on any occasion, but her eyes and her ears aren’t affected by the wind. Mostly embarrasing, honestly, for this stocky she-cat. Pinning her ears back and baring her teeth viciously, she snarled, “Mind getting off of me?” And heaved upwards as hard as she could, using the last of her energy in a final move to survive.
Clay continued towards the noises, and soon heard voices. Zero's and someone else's. Knowing how his travelling companion was, Clay broke into a run. He wove between the trees, before tripping, which sent him rolling into a bush. Hissing, the small white tomcat slowly worked his way out of the bush, although several tufts of white fur stick in the branches now. He stood there for a moment, then shook his head, remembering the fight he'd heard. For it was without a doubt a fight. He darted off again, until he spotted them and ran over, skidding to a halt between Zero and a silver molly. Positioning himself protectively in front of Zero, he peered at the molly curiously for a moment, he gave her a friendly dip of his head.

Snarling as he slammed into her, the large tomcat dug his claws in as he pinned her to the ground, ears pinned back. He looked don't at the silver molly that he'd attacked, studying her for a moment, although his expression gave away nothing but what he was purposefully showing. Lashing his tail, the large loner glared down at her for a moment before speaking. “Who are you?” Zero hissed, fur bristling and body tense, anticipating. He was lucky that the wind had been in his favor for this, otherwise it their roles could very well be reversed, depending on who it was he was currently pinning to the ground anyways. When she shoved him off, he setumbked backwards, but quickly regained his balance, yellow gaze never leaving her. That was, until a streak of white shot between them, separating them. Of course, Zero could easily see over the small white figure of Clay.

Last edited by doghouse; April 4th, 2018 at 10:05 AM.