Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:17 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

(Open if your cat needs help!)
At the sound of Lionstar's call Owlflight pelted out of camp near the front of the group. While running on the moor, he thoughts went to Willowpaw. He was back in camp as they had not gotten the chance to do a battle training session. They had to drive the coyotes out, they just had too. Owlflight wouldn't be able to handle it if Willowpaw had died. Pushing those thoughts back, the tabby tom shot into the Windclan camp snarling. Using he back legs, Owlflight leaped onto the back of one of the coyotes raking its sides and piercing the beast's scruff. The coyote though, reached and dragged the tom off of its back ripping the cat's flesh in the process. Then, pinning the tom reached for the prey's throat barely missing as the warrior rolled out and pushed for the dog's throat, sinking his teeth into the fresh while ripping the dog's chest. Backing up swiftly he saw the dog fall to the ground and bleed out painfully. Then, looking around he looked for any cat in need of help.

------

Bounding out of camp, rage growing inside, Mothdusk pelted through the territory and onto the moor following from the back of the group. She camp to the camp clearing, seeing that many cats had already started fighting. She spotted Leafbreeze starting to lose her fight and sprinted over, leaping onto the beast's side, raking it.
@starshooter
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 3rd, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:32 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar, have you lost your mind?
Is what he's been thinking the whole time as they ran up into Windclan territory. Impossible. It's impossible to win a fight against coyotes! Badgers, foxes, stoats, cats, but wild dog pack? Ha... well, it's not like he has a choice. There's no way he can stand idle as the yellow tom charged forward into a blood frenzy battle. Breathing heavy, eyes ticking at every cat followed by the rhythm of their paw stomps, they picked up the pace until his clanmates started gliding through the tall grass. An explosion of yowls and snarls muddled together, felines split apart to face their opponent and that's when he'd clear view of the blood trenched moor.

Greenfur cussed out loud thinking what he'd got himself into. Whipping back and forth catching glimpses of everyone's own battle against death- he heard blood-curdling screech close by. From the sound, a cat must be either dead or badly injured. To the rescue rushing right between what seems to be Emberfang and a badly injured coyote, he jumped right in front blocking him away from the crazy beast. "I got you covered," he growled, focusing on the coyote. In a frozen second between a standoff, black and green glaring eyes clashed and it struck first, lashing its narrow snout at his neck. The warrior quickly stumbled back and before the coyote can rear back himself, he lashed his paw right onto its muzzle. Unsheathed claws pressured down against the coyote's disgusting maw, he really wanted it to feel what's it like to mess with Riverclan. "Take that, filth!" snarling wildly, claws penetrated deep ripping flesh and for the coyote to pull back only drag his claw deeper in before letting go. Screaming in pain, belting out a chilling howl the white warrior stood his ground, back arched high and bristled out to make himself twice as large. He matched the dog's yowl with his roaring mixture of yowls and snarls until it finally whimpered in defeat. The ugly ran off with its tail between its leg disappearing behind the shrubs.

"Emberfang," he dashed over to check on him. Greenfur called out his name a few times but it was useless, the warrior's knocked out cold. Looking right and left to see any other coyotes coming, he grabbed his scruff, pulling the cat away from danger into the tall grass.

@Katwhisperer

Last edited by tye; April 3rd, 2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Lionstar, have you lost your mind?
Is what he's been thinking the whole time as they ran up into Windclan territory. Impossible. It's impossible to win a fight against coyotes! Badgers, foxes, stoats, cats, but wild dog pack? Ha... well, it's not like he has a choice. There's no way he can stand idle as the yellow tom charged forward into a blood frenzy battle. Breathing heavy, eyes ticking at every cat followed by the rhythm of their paw stomps, they picked up the pace until his clanmates started gliding through the tall grass. An explosion of yowls and snarls muddled together, felines split apart to face their opponent and that's when he'd clear view of the blood trenched moor.

Greenfur cussed out loud thinking what he'd got himself into. Whipping back and forth catching glimpses of everyone's own battle against death- he heard blood-curdling screech close by. From the sound, a cat must be either dead or badly injured. To the rescue rushing right between what seems to be Emberfang and a badly injured coyote, he jumped right in front blocking him away from the crazy beast. "I got you covered," he growled, focusing on the coyote. In a frozen second between a standoff, black and green glaring eyes clashed and it struck first, lashing its narrow snout at his neck. The warrior quickly stumbled back and before the coyote can rear back himself, he lashed his paw right onto its muzzle. Unsheathed claws pressured down against the coyote's disgusting maw, he really wanted it to feel what's it like to mess with Riverclan. "Take that, filth!" snarling wildly, claws penetrated deep ripping flesh and for the coyote to pull back only drag his claw deeper in before letting go. Screaming in pain, belting out a chilling howl the white warrior stood his ground, back arched high and bristled out to make himself twice as large. He matched the dog's yowl with his roaring mixture of yowls and snarls until it finally whimpered in defeat. The ugly ran off with its tail between its leg disappearing behind the shrubs.

"Emberfang," he dashed over to check on him. Greenfur called out his name a few times but it was useless, the warrior's knocked out cold. Looking right and left to see any other coyotes coming, he grabbed his scruff, pulling the cat away from danger into the tall grass.

@Katwhisperer

Emberfang awoke, in pain, and saw Greenfur [ @vermin ] by him. "N-need... m-m-medicine c-ca-" Emberfang's vision went black again.

[ Emberfang is bleeding out, from his belly, has a dislocated and bitten left hind leg, and various wounds elsewhere. He really needs medical attention, and fast, or else he will certainly die. ]

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@S-oft
(I'm cool with Bright ending up injured, just not murdered to death)

The attack came completely out of nowhere and tripped him up. He stumbled to his side with the breath knocked out of him when a large paw hit him to get to Bumblebelly. By the time the other tom was on the ground yowling sharply in pain Brightwhisker was shaking himself off and running into the action. Hiissing, he dug his claws into the ground before making a running leap at the side of the coyotes head. The pale furred warrior dug claws into the closest eye he could reach for, spitting and hissing to get it off the other. His back legs dangled under him, unable to get a solid foothold, he was left with his hind legs scrabbling for purchase on whatever surface he could get to on the offending wild dog thing.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 3rd, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:49 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Adrenaline was going to be the only thing that could get Fennelnose through this. The last time they had fought against wild dogs was, well.. never. And there weren't many that could say any different. They ran alongside their Clan, limbs trembling with exertion. As they skidded into the clearing, the sight that welcomed them had them frozen. So much gore.

The only thing that snapped them out of their daze was a coyote that had stumbled into their vision. With a throaty growl, Fennelnose lunged for it, swiping to rake their claws along its side. They only barely made their mark-- it noticed them before they noticed it. Jaws snapping around their tail, the coyote threw the cream-furred warrior like a stuffed animal.

All the wind was knocked out of them when they hit the ground. Fennelnose coughed and spasmed, saliva dripping down their maw. They gasped. No air. They couldn't-- couldn't breathe. Their vision was growing starry. The coyote, with its horrifying snarling and barking, was advancing toward them. Was this how they were going to die?

[ OPEN / @Wings if you wanted to help? ^^ ]

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @BILL. @FuzzyRatto +

Rainsplash made a thump when he was thrown, landing by Lightstreak. He staggered up, his front right paw twisted slightly but would heal as long as he didn't use it. He set his paw back on the ground and winced as it shocked his nerves awfully.
Lightstreak looked up at Rainsplash, than back at the coyote she was fighting. She moved away from Rainsplash, and glanced at him again. "You okay, there? You need help?" She ran at the coyote again, this time at it's hind legs. She risked another glance back. "That paw doesn't look so good. I can try to help clear a path for you, if you want to leave."

________

Mossflame was having too much fun trying to use his little tactic again. The coyote didn't seem to be falling for it again, though, so he stepped away and decided to go for just another swipe.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:51 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Slushie - {Wont keep this longer than necessary}

Snailriver nodded and together he and the apprentice - Goosepaw - managed to further hurt the coyote, but the cowardly creature fled before they managed to full damage to it. He sighed but he rushed further into the tumult of the other coyotes but did keep a close eye on the apprentice. Despite that Goosepaw was not his, there was still an obligation to keep the apprentices safe. "Follow me please, Goosepaw," he yelled over the sounds of battle before rushing forward to attack yet another coyote. He was just hoping to scare them off now, with the mass amount of cats it would not do any good to kill the creatures as they weren't any good source of food anyhow, not even for Windclan.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:53 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @FuzzyRatto +

"I believe I can fight a bit more" He meowed, turning and leaping awkwardly at the coyote Lightstreak was fighting, straining his front paw a bit, letting out low hisses of pain even when the coyote hadn't injured him.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:55 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He didn't have to say another word. Greenfur was on it. Quick. The large white tom grabbed his scruff, gently and quickly dragged him to where he'd spotted the two medicine cats last. Releasing his grip, throwing back his head back to see if they were there was an instant relief. "Otterstone!" he called out then resume tugging Emberfang in front of the three-legged she-cat. "He's bleeding out fast," puffing out his words, panting. A switch flipped on within himself, ready to fight the next dog punk.
@Katwhisperer @CheetahPelt

[Any cat that needs help, Greenfur is ready to fight!]
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:55 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly stumbled up onto his paws, the black and orange fur of his neck beginning to soak in in the blood that came from his bite wound. Luckily the damn thing had missed any mayor part of the neck, simply biting into the fluff and loose skin of Bumblebellys scruff. He blinked, shaking his body as a few droplets of blood splattered off. Back into battle he charged, perhaps they could keep this tag duo up for the remainder of Bumblebellys time in the clearing? One does major damage whilst the other attacks. He lept up onto the coyotes back, struggling to get a grip back his stained claws dug into the back of the beast. 'Brightwhisker run!"

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread