Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:31 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Her eyes widened at the thought of training. She recalled her days,
young Shadow swore to be the best Fighter. Later on learning to be a healer.
Her eyes danced as the memories jumped in her brain. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself," She spoke, looking at Eiros with a concerned look.

{Ah, It's fine x3 Sorry for the short post x-x writers block}
( i don't mind that at all! don't worry about it haha~ )

Eiros
The large tom looked back at her, staring at her with a blank face as he mulled over her statement. It was different from the insistent pushing he received from his parents to get better, no matter the toll it took on his body. It took a strong body to be able to protect those around him, so how else could he get stronger without being hard on himself?

He realized then that he had been staring at her as he thought about answering her for who knew how long, without actually replying. He tended to do that quite a bit; thinking about what he was going to say instead of saying it. That usually made others uncomfortable right? It was hard for him to tell.

He blinked once and continued as if there hadn't been a minute of silence between them, not sure if it was the right thing to do, or if he should have said something else. "I wont become stronger if I take it easy."

...he wasn't good at this.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:43 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
( i don't mind that at all! don't worry about it haha~ )

Eiros
The large tom looked back at her, staring at her with a blank face as he mulled over her statement. It was different from the insistent pushing he received from his parents to get better, no matter the toll it took on his body. It took a strong body to be able to protect those around him, so how else could he get stronger without being hard on himself?

He realized then that he had been staring at her as he thought about answering her for who knew how long, without actually replying. He tended to do that quite a bit; thinking about what he was going to say instead of saying it. That usually made others uncomfortable right? It was hard for him to tell.

He blinked once and continued as if there hadn't been a minute of silence between them, not sure if it was the right thing to do, or if he should have said something else. "I wont become stronger if I take it easy."

...he wasn't good at this.
Shadow felt odd. The tom still hadn't replied and it was growing awkward. Her fur felt cold and sticky as the cold air waved in. And Shadow was growing uncomfortable under her pelt. Shadow let out a small shiver, turning her attention back to the tom. Her blue eyes watched as he stared at her.
But she continued to smile back. Then, she took in his statement. Thinking for a few moments. Her maw open, she was stuck on what to say. Then it hit her, Shadow let her claws dig into the dirt.
"I see, well that's idiotic. It's like saying if you leave an infected wound open it will heal itself." She mewed, her muzzle turning to a small frown. She flicked her tail up, twitching her ears.
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:29 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
Shadow felt odd. The tom still hadn't replied and it was growing awkward. Her fur felt cold and sticky as the cold air waved in. And Shadow was growing uncomfortable under her pelt. Shadow let out a small shiver, turning her attention back to the tom. Her blue eyes watched as he stared at her.
But she continued to smile back. Then, she took in his statement. Thinking for a few moments. Her maw open, she was stuck on what to say. Then it hit her, Shadow let her claws dig into the dirt.

"I see, well that's idiotic. It's like saying if you leave an infected wound open it will heal itself." She mewed, her muzzle turning to a small frown. She flicked her tail up, twitching her ears.
Eiros
He felt himself lean back, his features widening slightly in shock at her statement. He had been using that kind of idealism his entire life, and having it thrown right back at him in that way honestly stumped him. He had been under the impression most other cats thought that way as well, and even if they didn't, they would at least understand it. Or rather, that's what his parents had him believe.

He blinked at her, trying to regain his composure, and as he fully registered her words in his mind, a baffled look crossed over his face. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. But a second later he opened it again, his voice genuinely confused.

"It won't?"

ALERT!
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.

Old October 8th, 2017, 05:42 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Eiros
He felt himself lean back, his features widening slightly in shock at her statement. He had been using that kind of idealism his entire life, and having it thrown right back at him in that way honestly stumped him. He had been under the impression most other cats thought that way as well, and even if they didn't, they would at least understand it. Or rather, that's what his parents had him believe.

He blinked at her, trying to regain his composure, and as he fully registered her words in his mind, a baffled look crossed over his face. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. But a second later he opened it again, his voice genuinely confused.

"It won't?"
So many thoughts had been running through her mind. Mercury,
Icarius, herbs. But it stopped, and for moment, so had time. Everything froze around her as the words came out from Erios' maw. "It won't?" "It Won't?"
"It Won't?"
It echoed, and she felt odd. The feeling of regret and anger.
"It won't Shadow, you can keep living like this."
"Oh yeah? Watch me you old bag of fleas! You can't even see!"

Her claws dug out as she remembered Useless. Her former mentor, she had been a fighter trainee for two moons. And a promising future until she met him.
Meeting that elderly healer had changed her. "Shadow! Please, Listen to me!
Your wounds are to infected!"
"Your infected!"

Her eyes looked up at the tom with anger. "No, what are you stupid?!
You shouldn't push yourself. Mousebrained fighter, you're truly dumb. You can't live everyday wearing yourself down like a moron. You'll just be weaker,
and soon it will kill you!" Shadow found herself yelling the words. Standing on all fours with her claws out. Fur puffed up, and her eyes narrowed.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:21 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
So many thoughts had been running through her mind. Mercury,
Icarius, herbs. But it stopped, and for moment, so had time. Everything froze around her as the words came out from Erios' maw. "It won't?" "It Won't?"
"It Won't?" It echoed, and she felt odd. The feeling of regret and anger.
"It won't Shadow, you can keep living like this."
"Oh yeah? Watch me you old bag of fleas! You can't even see!"
Her claws dug out as she remembered Useless. Her former mentor, she had been a fighter trainee for two moons. And a promising future until she met him.
Meeting that elderly healer had changed her. "Shadow! Please, Listen to me!
Your wounds are to infected!"
"Your infected!"
Her eyes looked up at the tom with anger. "No, what are you stupid?!
You shouldn't push yourself. Mousebrained fighter, you're truly dumb. You can't live everyday wearing yourself down like a moron. You'll just be weaker,

and soon it will kill you!" Shadow found herself yelling the words. Standing on all fours with her claws out. Fur puffed up, and her eyes narrowed.
( ooh, its getting juicy lol x3 )

Eiros
The tom waited silently as she seemed to stiffen, visions that he couldn't see clouding her eyes if only for a moment. A slight movement caught his eyes and they flickered down to her paws, and the claws that were digging into the earth with anger, and something else that he couldn't comprehend.

The obvious confusion drained from his gaze, replaced with a blank watchfulness as he tried to understand the she-cat in front of him. Though besides the realization that he might have said something wrong in some way, he had no idea what was going on in her mind at that moment.

And when the full-force of her anger turned on him, with ruffled fur and narrowed eyes, he didn't stir. He didn't make any move to defend himself or become aggressive towards her in the slightest. Even when her voice rose to a yell, he stayed motionless, his eyes trained on her and his face a blank mask. It went against everything he had trained for to turn against one of his own without a sensible order from his superiors, and he wasn't about to become hostile towards a cat that was merely yelling hurtful words at him. And even if she attacked him, something he really didn't think she would do but was still ready for, he would do nothing to hurt her. Keep her from killing him maybe, but unsheathing his claws and spilling her blood? No.

Unsure of what to say to ease her anger, and not wanting to spout something out thoughtlessly, he merely stayed silent as her words flew at him, and waited patiently for her to finish.

ALERT!

Last edited by mochi; October 8th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
( ooh, its getting juicy lol x3 )

Eiros
The tom waited silently as she seemed to stiffen, visions that he couldn't see clouding her eyes if only for a moment. A slight movement caught his eyes and they flickered down to her paws, and the claws that were digging into the earth with anger, and something else that he couldn't comprehend.

The obvious confusion drained from his gaze, replaced with a blank watchfulness as he tried to understand the she-cat in front of him. Though besides the realization that he might have said something wrong in some way, he had no idea what was going on in her mind at that moment.

And when the full-force of her anger turned on him, with ruffled fur and narrowed eyes, he didn't stir. He didn't make any move to defend himself or become aggressive towards her in the slightest. Even when her voice rose to a yell, he stayed motionless, his eyes trained on her and his face a blank mask. It went against everything he had trained for to turn against one of his own without a sensible order from his superiors, and he wasn't about to become hostile towards a cat that was merely yelling hurtful words at him. And even if she attacked him, something he really didn't think she would do but was still ready for, he would do nothing to hurt her. Keep her from killing him maybe, but unsheathing his claws and spilling her blood? No.

Unsure of what to say to ease her anger, and not wanting to spout something out thoughtlessly, he merely stayed silent as her words flew at him, and waited patiently for her to finish.
Her fur felt hot with rage. "You're never going to change yourself. So deal with it." Shadow felt a little silly, but finally it was all out. She calmed down and sat. Glaring at the tom, "Sorry..." She mewed, looking to the side.
{Gotta charge my laptop ! Brb}
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
Her fur felt hot with rage. "You're never going to change yourself. So deal with it." Shadow felt a little silly, but finally it was all out. She calmed down and sat. Glaring at the tom, "Sorry..." She mewed, looking to the side.
{Gotta charge my laptop ! Brb}
okie doke

ALERT!

Old October 8th, 2017, 11:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

A small brown dappled frame lurched through the territory, her long ears perked at attention. As she stalked through, the Trainee kept a listen for any sounds that might have been out of the ordinary. Her eyes flicked back and forth looking through the woods around her. She was almost a Fighter. Soon she would be able to take her test and finally not have to. Worry about training. Amya sprinted through the woods, she wanted to practice guarding, keeping a listen out, fighting off intruders all that kind of stuff. She was excited. Sure Ajax didn't know she was out here, much less alone but she didn't seem to care that much. She soon slowed to a stop, having heard a cat like form step across dry leaves. Her brindled form stood there, her tail stub flipped up, as if her tail were standing straight above her. She kept a listen out for whoever it might have been. And then it happened. The reddish cat leaped from the undergrowth, claws extended towards her. Amya yowled in panic as she was toppled down. The cold green eyes and previously blood stained claws were enough to scare her. "Is this the Syndicate?" He sneered in her face.

Amya was brave enoygh to respond back. "I won't tell you. Anything you want from them you won't get from me." She spat, biting the toms leg. Still oinned though Amya couldn't do much. The tom swatted her across the face as a devilish smirk crossed his face. "Well then you won't live to tell anyone I was here." He replied coldly. With a swift move he flicked his claws across the young cats throat, killing her. Rusticash stepped off of her, and vanished into the woods. Amya lay there in the middle of the territory, blood warm and pulsing down her neck. She coughed and made several gurgling noises, but it didn't take long. It was only soon after her body lay there cold and dead.

Rusticash continued into the territory. That made two deaths in the same week. He smiled maliciously to himself as he padded on, in search of their camp. He hadn't meant to kill anyone, in fact he had come to join the ranks of the rogue group. He didn't belong in Shadowclan anymore. One he had been exiled, two Halestar had run away like the coward Rustic thought she was, and three Smokeblossom was dead by his own paws. Everything he had ever wanted was accomplished, so now it was time to settle down somewhere, and he assumed the Syndicate would be a nice place to do so. The russet tom licked one of his paws as he stopped trying to get some of the felines blood of his paws. He glanced back up, feeling uneasy all of a sudden, like he was being watched. He glanced around until his eyes landed on a tall tom cat that loomed over him. His tan fur, dotted with black spots was not intimidating in its self, but it was the toms cold yellow eyes, and his height and the look of being lethal that sent a chill down Rustic's spine. He recognized the tom though. It was Singenight, the former Windclan leader. The one who had been the coward that ran away once the fight turned against him.

Singe could tell from the smirk crossing the intruders face that he was thinking of him as the coward, and the words to follow only confirmed. "Oh the coward has made a reappearance. How kind of you. You leave your other leaders to die and you just run off. Very loyal of you." Rusticash snarled. Singe replied with nothing, only the unsheath in of his claws and the side but of him ramming into Rustic making him collapse. Eerily calm, Singe stepped over Rustic, peering down at him as he sniffed at Rustic's oaws. "That scent on you. She was one of our own. You just killed her...didn't you?" He asked, his voice calm and quite. Then in a flash of anger, Singe lashed out, tearing open Rustic's side. "You fool! You cannot expect to come here and be accepted to us and kill our own at the same time! You Clan cats know nothing." He spat. Singe no longer identified as a Clan cat nor did he want anything to do with them. This cat had killed several within the last few days he could see the blood stains on his claws. "You have killed several. Maybe now their deaths can be avenged." He said smiling wryly before lunging at his other side, slicing it open as well. Rustic was bleeding from two large wounds in either side. As he slowly bled to death, he wept, feeling sorrowful for himself that he hadn't had more time to do his own pleasure full things. But as soon as he came into the world, he just as quickly departed from it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 8th, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

‘’Don’t you dare try to cross me.’’ He snarled, roughly flicking his thick tail against the ground, it created a small shake. He wasn’t as enraged as the other feline was, but her emotions emitted in the air, and choked him in a longing grasp. It made Stephanotis react to the cat with his own desire of snappiness. It wasn’t like he knew she was there. ‘’Why were you there in the first place? Shouldn’t you be asleep?’’ He grunted. It was too late for Hunters to still be prowling around. After night, it could get rather dangerous...and gruesome. Though nothing was happening currently. The tom had been parading the lands because he felt like he had the power to do that. Like he knew he had the power to control her. To have her bend to his every will until she broke.

It had not disconcerted him upon the fact that she tried to make herself appear bigger. With the fluffing up of her pelt, and watching it bristle like thorns. Honestly, she had looked adorable. Just quite cute - really. She couldn’t be a scary cat. Who would be afraid of her? Her little snide remarks and actions were overlooked. The tom had turned away from her, embracing the open field rather than trying to tango with her. If she knew for her own good - she would had shut up. No matter how she felt about him, Stephanotis was not the one to care. Why would he care what others felt for him? After all, he wasn’t living for them. He remained unnerved, allowing his muscles to slink into a comfortable position. He could still feel her presence around him, and instead of acknowledging her, he let out a loud yawn.

“You're lucky I even seen you in the first place.” He didn't snarl. Nor, growl. His voice had been the same deep, eerie coldness that it usually held. Almost longing and ghostly. “If I hadn't, you'd been dead.” That was the truth. Her blood streaming through his claws when he opened the fatal gash. Now, Stephanotis liked to keep his paws clean. He had no reasons to kill anyone. Oh no, never had a significant reason. On another note, wasn't he making the world a grand place by having others get rid of themselves? Besides, he wasn't the villain if he wasn't delivering the final blow. That was...their jobs. “Which I'm not surprised. Is that what you want, deary? To die?” Briskly, as fast as lightning, he turned back to face her. His expression unreadable, but his orange eyes glowing upon their surrounding.

This molly held the confidence he didn't think she had. Feisty, she was. Annoying, yes she was. The Tom found her amusing. Really. She was like a little toy to him. For him. Given as a gift. A broken doll that he could alter whenever he wanted. If, only she was obedient. Then, she would had been the complete package. Stephanotis narrowed his gaze at her, his orbs taking more of a murderous appeal when she snarled at him. “You're the fine one to talk about respect.” The little sides of his mouth etched into a grin. That one of a cheshire’s smile. “But that's a mutual thing. That's a two way path.” If she respected him, he would respect her. It wasn't that hard, now was it? Stephanotis locked his gaze on her, and never allowed it to waver. He wasn't the type of tom to pull away so quickly. She did none to scare him, and he had no idea of the effect he held on her, but oddly, he felt spectacular on the inside. Like, he had dominated her. “I suggest you keep your insults about me to yourself.” His voice was low. A deep whisper that only she would be able to hear. Stephanotis didn't like when others insulted him. Frankly, those shouldn't like when he was insulted either. In a way, he was giving her a chance to make up for her mistakes. He was giving her a chance to start anew. On his good side. “Especially if you like to keep that little mouth on that pretty face of yours. Because, I promise you, your attitude is getting annoying. So, I'll be happy to be rid of it.” He deadpanned, his eyes hinting to no emotion. Just a cold orange haze, and a firm line on his maw.

“You're allowed to feel however you want about me. I couldn't care less.” He ruffled the mane around his neck. It made the ginger Tom laugh. The fact that she hated him, and she didn't know him. That satisfied Stephanotis. “You're not supposed to love your nightmare.” He had the audacity to let out a long, powerful purr to annoy her further. He dismissed her other comments with a flick of his tail. “My name matters as little as the reason you know me.” It was simple. She shouldn't want to get to know him. Because getting to know him was a confusing manner in itself. Getting to know him was twists and turns of all sorts. Getting to know him would drive her into deep insanity, thus ending her life. “You sound so happy about that!” He teased, but his voice had too much of a rough edge to it, so it appeared far from teasing. She spoke like she was surprised. That he was ‘back’. Stephanotis flicked his ears. “But, I told you before, nightmares always come back.” He sauntered up to her, whispering his words of delight into her ears. He debated on whether he would snatch the piece of flesh, but decided in the end to leave her ear alone. He was playing with her. Messing with her. She was breaking. That much he could tell. Yet, a Tom like Stephanotis continued to push until he couldn't do it any longer. Until she was emotionally drained and physically wrecked.

Stephanotis found himself circling around the feline. She was like prey, and he was the predator. One thing she would never know, was when he would strike. If he ever had any intentions on doing so. The Tom simply found joy in how she was failing. It was fun to watch others break. She didn't know him, and he had acted like he knew much about her. When Stephanotis stopped, turning his gaze to the side, he could hear a few crickets singing through the night. He hummed along for a few moments, sitting down on the coarse grass.

As stated before, he was a nightmare. One that would reoccurred. He was a ghost. A spirit that was attached to her. He was the blood that kept flowing from her, but she could never become fully clean.

“I'm going to be the best mistake you ever made.” He didn't dare look at her, only narrowing his brilliant gaze forward, and laughing silently to himself. If she was scared now, don't she dare look forward to the future.
Aquarius found herself choking on her words. Her mottled fur bushed up as much as she thought it could, she honestly had no response to the russet tom. She dug her claws into the ground, her icy eyes flashing in the night in response to his question. Her lip curled into a snarl, like it had been every time she had crossed paths with him, she responded, "I could ask you the same question." She didn't snap. She couldn't - she knew that it would hold absolutely no effect on the tom. If he was out to break her, he already seemed to have succeeded in one fine way or another - words, which had usually come easily to her, she was at a loss for. His questions, so biting and rhetorical, confused her and led her in so many directions, she felt like she would be torn apart just trying to choose one. Fighting the urge to yowl her fury at the tom, she kept her maw shut, furious as she saw the tom taking this conversation as a casual situation. How dare he - oh, but hadn't she already said that one time before? She felt her mind screaming at her and forced herself not to crumble, her claws almost breaking as they sunk through the hard, cold dirt.

She was about to ask what the tom meant when she figured that he meant the tom might have killed her. A blanket of an eerie chill settling onto her, Aquarius forced herself to let out an amused huff. Although the situation appealed anything but amusement to her, she could not let the cat know that he had her in his grueling grasp. Her tail lashed behind her, her fretfullness only growing with every word the tom said - and unfortunately, if her fury was growing, it surely was a vine that had thorns. But didn't roses have thorns? Maybe her fury was a good thing - a fuel that would only lead her to the top of this situation. As insane as it was, that was what the molly tried to convince herself. "You couldn't kill me if you tried," Aquarius growled lowly, the shadows stretching out around her and making her wan to escape this situation faster then she thought possible. Suddenly, the tom turned back to her with a fericiousity she hadn't seen in him before. Only arrogance. But this, this was something new, and Aquarius was certainly taken aback.

The tom's Cheshire smile made her shiver, and she hissed at him, although he hadn't said much of anything yet since his sudden mood swing, like those that a queen would have before kitting. "I never mentioned respect. I would never respect you, a monster," she addressed him. Unable to address him any other way, the molly found the adjective fitting for a fighter of his kind. Being a Hunter, she was naturally inferior, but she had always acted the opposite. She told herself that one day, other's would respect and look up to her - but that was merely an inward desire. How had the tom figured it out, all on his own? It was like he had read her mind, and she fought the urge to crumple to the ground like an apprentice in a fight. "I can say whatever I want. You wouldn't do anything about it," she mocked him, trying to put on a confident front she wasn't aware she had possessed. "Attitude? ME? You need to draw a line between attitude and arrogance - and I can assure you you possess the latter," she snapped, the words coming naturally to her now. Deep inside, she hoped her words at least had some impact on the tom. "'Get rid of it'." She repeated. "That's the most amusing thing I've heard all night."

"You're not a nightmare. You're an impediment," protested the she-cat, her optics glinting like ice. Ice and fire - that was the only way she ever could imagine her quarrels with this cat. except, it was the total opposite. She raged, he stayed calm. The whole thing annoyed her inside. There was no way she would ever admit to the tom that he had impacted HER, leaving her with a scar she could never escape. She wouldn't go so far as to say she feared him - but she did, didn't she? She was afraid of talking, interacting, or even glimpsing the mere tom - especially in her darkest dreams. Her nightmares.

Maybe his words did hold some truth in their depths.

As the tom whispered dark saying to her, she backed up, hating the feeling of having him so close to her. His step was confident, his gaze sharp with malice, and she hated him with every single fiber of his being. It made her even hate herself with a passion she thought was impossible. As the tom circled her, she crouched, her fur bristled as she snarled at him. It was as if he was treating her like prey - Aquarius had been pretty tolerant so far. But, of all the things in this world, prey was the one thing she refused to be treated like. She was a hunter - it was her job to conquer prey. And she had it set in her sights. With a yowl, she flung herself at the tom. Having little to no training in fighting, she possessed only the basics and advanced hunting moved. She pounced and attempted to dig her claws into his thick pelt, barely able to pick her claws in because of his fur. "Don't you dare treat me as an inferior!" She screeched at him.

If he wanted to talk, she would talk. If he wanted to argue, she would argue. But, she had to be an equal. She refused to be talked down to. Up until this point, she hadn't let it get to her. But this? This was too much. She had finally snapped, like an elastic. Wasn't this what the tom had wanted all along? Thoughts racing in her head, she wasn't even able to think straight.

Is this what she had become?

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Falling In

A skinny sandy coloured she-cat fell to the groun with exhaustion. As she was closing her eyes, she noticed a white figure coming towards her dorm the shadows, it's yellow eyes glowing. "You know you're trespassing on Dusk Syndicate territory?" It was a Tom. He had black patches all over his white pelt and eyes the colour of a dandelion in the sun. DesertMoon was relived and stood up. "Syndicate territory? Zere are other cats 'ere? And a place zey live and sleep?"
"Yes...you have never heard of the syndicate? You must be a flea-brained kittypet then..."
"No no no I come from desert! See, ze large white ting in ze sky I was on with my twolegs it...it fell and zere was fire and...so I travel here in search of food and water...please...will you take me? Take me to your 'ome!" She begged. The Tom raised an eyebrow, clearly not sympathetic or understanding at all. "So you're desperate huh?"
"Please! I will do whatever you need me to! I will fight...I will protect..."
"Prove it...what skills do you know?" He jumped on her back, paws on her shoulders, weighing he down. She was very thin and had no strength. This was it. She had to give up. There was no way she could beat this stranger. DesertMoon screeched in pain, she had never been attacked like this before, never felt pain like it...is this really how cats here live their lives?
"Shh! You'll attract attention...I've got you..." Suddenly, the dusty grey she cat felt herself go weak, everything draining out of her. She felt exposed, vulnerable...more than she did in the desert. She was tired and hungry and thirsty...the consciousness left her and her vision went black and she felt like she was sleeping.

DesertMoon woke to The strange cat dragging her across the territory. "You're awake...didn't think you'd survive that...you're a pretty strong willed thing aren't you? I like strong she-cats...but fighting clearly isn't your best skill is it?"
"In ze desert I did not 'ave to fight...I 'unt...and I used ze 'erbs to uh...'eal oder cats"
"You can be a healer then, alright?"
"Ok...'oo are you?"
"The name's Fleck by the way..."
"Ok Fleck..."