Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
To be honest, Gavin enjoyed the gesture more then he thought he would have. It still gave him a warm, almost electrical spark inside, but it was in a good way. There was nothing more for him to worry about. Nothing in the world that could go wrong. There was just the two of them, and their happiness. Her rather extravagant proposal, of them being lovers - but not mates - had the young tom struggling to follow, but once he could, his optics lit up happily. "I think that sounds wonderful." And he truly did like the thought of that, of the two of them being together like that - for him, it sounded like it was going to end just fine.

Honestly, Gavin had never really thought about his 'happily ever after.' He had always imagined he would live in this place, alone, and be perfectly happy to stay alone. Except for the friends he would have. Oh, he remembered fantasizing the friends. There would be the "fun group," the "cool group," and the "hard to get through to" group. It seemed Skipper fit in all three of those categories... for him. She was fun. She was definitely "cool," at least compared to Gavin, who pretty much had a sunshine-and-rainbows outlook on life. And she had been hard to get through to. Unsure whether he was supposed to be making a move or not, but somewhat determined to show his affection for her as well, the tom lightly entwined his tail with his newfound lover's.

The sandy fur against the fiery was a strong contrast and yet, they looked almost perfect together. Right now, the tom didn't have a single worry. He knew everything was going to be alright. As cliche as it sounded, and felt, right now Gavin was practically walking on air. Right now... he was thrilled.
Skipper genuinely let out a squeal; it was shrill and excited, and it was obvious that this was the happiest moment of her life up until then. Her face was lit up further than before, green eyes glittering like tiny jewels set into her chiseled face. "Oh, Gavin, I love you!" she exclaimed, pressing her cheek against his, before realizing what she had said. But the molly didn't rescind it, other than the fact that her wide smile became a bit sheepish and bashful, making it obvious that she was still embarrassed about the whole situation.

But deep down, beyond her gleeful exterior, Skipper's soul blazed with love, a burning passion towards Gavin that filled her with a light, bubbly feeling. She grinned at the sandy tom happily, nuzzling his cheek with hers. "I really did mean that," she purred, squeezing his tail tighter with hers.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Skipper genuinely let out a squeal; it was shrill and excited, and it was obvious that this was the happiest moment of her life up until then. Her face was lit up further than before, green eyes glittering like tiny jewels set into her chiseled face. "Oh, Gavin, I love you!" she exclaimed, pressing her cheek against his, before realizing what she had said. But the molly didn't rescind it, other than the fact that her wide smile became a bit sheepish and bashful, making it obvious that she was still embarrassed about the whole situation.

But deep down, beyond her gleeful exterior, Skipper's soul blazed with love, a burning passion towards Gavin that filled her with a light, bubbly feeling. She grinned at the sandy tom happily, nuzzling his cheek with hers. "I really did mean that," she purred, squeezing his tail tighter with hers.
The sandy cat smiled, feeling as though he had never smiled more in his life. "I do too... I really, really love you Skipper." He mewed, purring as well. His only regret in all of this was that he wasn't better at showing it. The tom wasn't ashamed of his feelings, and he wasn't embarassed that it was her he was in love with - no, on the contrary, he couldn't have been happier. The two of them already had a strong bond through friendship and now, it was only stronger. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this - but I hope you know how deeply I care for you." Care and love were almost the same thing, different topics. Except Gavin meant it in the same way. He really cared about Skipper, everything about her. And he noticed things. The way her green eyes lit up, sparkling like emerald stars - her laugh, how pretty it was - how much her pelt looked like fire in the sun, and grew more auburnish in the shade - and her smile. He loved her smile. It was beautiful. Gavin wished he was better at communicating how much he had noticed, and how much he liked all these little things about her. But as he had said... he wasn't very good at this. He was new to this type of love, and it was much more amazing then he ever could have hoped for. It was the greatest feeling in the world, but part of him was almost afraid to say that much for fear of sounding overly cheesy or cliche or something like that. Maybe he should say something like that, just so he could hear her laugh - again, as said before, he loved her laugh. Her smile. The way her eyes lit up, her pelt, her fiery personality that could change to sweet... and how she trusted him. That trust was amazing and Gavin loved it. He pressed himself against her, keeping his tail firmly entwined with hers. Just in case this was a dream or something... some joke... he wanted to remember it and keep it for as long as possible.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Three seems like too much.
Maybe two]

Thrush scrambled to his paws and winced as pain shot through his body.
He limped forward and launched himself at the first fox. He sunk his teeth into its neck scruff and shook as he clawed his face. "Feather... Run!" He snarled through a mouthful of fox fur.
OK}
Feather looked at him, "NO... I wont leave you!"She jumped at the second fox, her eyes blazing in agner, grabbing its neck,
pulling. She heard the fox yelp, but she didnt care.

The fox dug its teeth into her ear, drawing blood. The dug its claws into her side, snarling.
Feather yelped, but kept her teeth fastened in its neck,
she pulled and pulled, until she finally pulled away pulling its neck with her. The she cat yelped as she fell on her back, dropping the neck.

The fox stared, its eyes in pain, until it dropped, Its eyes glazing. THe fo was dead, killed by Feather.
Feather spun around to help thrush, but she was stuck.
Pain seared through her tail. SHe looked at it and it was stuck in a spiky silver thing. A fox trap. SHe dug at the stick until it go loose on her tail. She pulled it free and snarled in anger. She jumped at the first fox.

The first fox backed up, now that it was out numbered again. It turned tail and ran off, past its friends body down into a small burrow.

Feather opened her maw, and yowled in triumph. "Yes!"
The she cat stared after the fox then put her eyes on the dead fox, her eyes widened as she remembered the way she killed it. A cat from the Dark Forest had taught her, when she was a kit. She shook, her anger melting away,
being replaced by shock. How? I though i forgot about it... Why now? Wicked, Why? How could you make me use this againsed it? SHe thought,
trying to hold back a wail.

Because, you needed it, it would have killed you if I didn't. A voice said in her head. IF you dont remember me, my name is Wicked The she cat hissed.
Feather growled under her breath, Go i dont need you anymore. You taught me enough, go and leave e forever. She thought,
her head spun, making her dizzy. SHe staggered and fell. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes, letting darkness take over. She awokwe in a dark place,
No prey scent... Im in the Dark Forest! SHe silently wailed.

{She is not dead, She just passed out from blood loss. Her tail tip ois gone,
she has a long and deep claw mark along her side, Her ear is bleeding and one of her paws is broken.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Allure watched the apprentice, eyes shining with curiosity as to how she'd hunt. "You should get in a closer range to it so it's more likely you can reach it when you leap, maybe wait and check the air to see if your downwind of it next time." She mewed, hoping that made sense. She herself wasn't that great at bird-catching, she knew about hunting, but she was a fighter.
(Realization that I never replied to this)

Mango nodded, her anger leaving. "Okay," she replied quietly. The ginger and white she-cat sat down and began to pick the twigs snagged in her fur out of her long fur. Mango inwardly sighed. Beauty was pain.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:19 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Realization that I never replied to this)

Mango nodded, her anger leaving. "Okay," she replied quietly. The ginger and white she-cat sat down and began to pick the twigs snagged in her fur out of her long fur. Mango inwardly sighed. Beauty was pain.
(Lol)
Allure nodded slightly, her own fur mostly clean.
She didn't like being dirty either, it was disgusting to walk around with dirt or leaves in your pelt and ignore them. You looked like a Clan-kit if you did.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
(Lol)
Allure nodded slightly, her own fur mostly clean.
She didn't like being dirty either, it was disgusting to walk around with dirt or leaves in your pelt and ignore them. You looked like a Clan-kit if you did.
When she was finished, Mango shook out her pelt. "Okay okay, what now?" Mango's eyes glittered with excitement. "Can we battle train?" The thought of battling made Mango's hair stand on end. Her paws tingled with anticipation.
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Okay]

Thrush crashed to the ground as she fox darted away.
"Oof!" He got to his paws and winced a bit from the pain. "Feather... How did you-" He cut himself off as he noticed Feather laying there only the ground,
limp. "Feather!" Thrush yowled as he raced over. "Feather! Feather, please!" The tom shook her with a paw. "Feather! Please! Wake up!" He waited for a response before letting out a soft, heartbroken mew. "Feather...." Thrush slowly sank to the ground with his eyes watering.
"Plea...se..." Tears ran down his face as he pressed his muzzle into her fur. "I told you to run..." He sobbed softly. "But... But you didn't..."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 16th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Okay]

Thrush crashed to the ground as she fox darted away.
"Oof!" He got to his paws and winced a bit from the pain. "Feather... How did you-" He cut himself off as he noticed Feather laying there only the ground,
limp. "Feather!" Thrush yowled as he raced over. "Feather! Feather, please!" The tom shook her with a paw. "Feather! Please! Wake up!" He waited for a response before letting out a soft, heartbroken mew. "Feather...." Thrush slowly sank to the ground with his eyes watering.
"Plea...se..." Tears ran down his face as he pressed his muzzle into her fur. "I told you to run..." He sobbed softly. "But... But you didn't..."
Heart breakin!}
She padded around, the cold wind, fluffing her fur up. SHe looked a the sky and began to run, she felt the ground under her paws dissappear and she fell down off the cliff

Her body jerked and she yowled. SHe shot up, looking at thrush. SHe buried her face into his fur and cried silently.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 16th, 2017, 04:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
When she was finished, Mango shook out her pelt. "Okay okay, what now?" Mango's eyes glittered with excitement. "Can we battle train?" The thought of battling made Mango's hair stand on end. Her paws tingled with anticipation.
"I don't see why not." Allure mewed, giving a little nod to fighting training. "Let's find a good place, we don't want somewhere too cluttered." She mewed, glancing around with her ears pricked. She was a fighter. She had no worries. Allure calmly scanned the area around them for a suitable place to practice.
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
"I don't see why not." Allure mewed, giving a little nod to fighting training. "Let's find a good place, we don't want somewhere too cluttered." She mewed, glancing around with her ears pricked. She was a fighter. She had no worries. Allure calmly scanned the area around them for a suitable place to practice.
Mango, however, was not calm. In fact, she was literally bouncing with joy. The she-cat bounded away in search of a wide clearing. She let out a squeal of delight. Oh, how she wanted to be a great fighter!