Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 05:25 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Lightbulb Bronze- should I make a Roleplay with it?

Comment your opinions if I should or not! Comment Questions, OCs you want me to add, and more! I will update it by the way
Bronze

By Blaze_Songs239

The Classes
Groups of Animals specified by their appearance over anatomy, includes Mythe (Species that went extinct in the first Cold Moon Massacre 200 years prior)

Lioners: Relates toward Lions with the exception of those with cat-like qualities
Griffin (GRIF-in)Manticore (MANT-ih-COR)
Sphinx (S-finc-S)
Feath: Range from any with bird-like qualities.
Roc (RAH-kuh)
Hippogriff (HIP-O-griff)
Valravn (VAL-ray-van)

Scaulk: Part-Reptilian Creatures
Basilisk (BAS- UH-lis-kuh)
Cockatrice (cawk-Uh-trih-S)
Wyvern (WHY-vern)
Dragons (DRAH-gon)

Rai: Aquatic Creatures
Sachi (SAH-key) A four-legged tiger with a massive sweeping fish tail and fins on its sides and legs, as well as gills and webbing.)
Leviathan (leh-VAI-UH-than
Onchu

Mythe: "Supernatural", yet extinct, creatures
Phoenix
Thunderbird
Hydre (Shark-Dog)
Plainite (snow-leopard Owl)
Leayr (Leaf-like otter, leaf fins glow in the dark)
Enfield (EN-fee-eld)
Bake-Kujira (BAH-kay Ku-HI-RAH)

Camps
Groups of animals specified by the First Leaders
Fang
Only allows Hippogriffs,Griffin, and Valravn

Trance
Only Allows Sphinx, Basilisk, and Wyvern

Flight
Only Allows Hippogriffs, Valravn, Manticore,Roc, and Griffin

Hyp
Allows Wyvern, Dragons, Cockatrice, and Basilisk

Streak
Allows Wyvern, Leviathan, Sachi, and Sphinx

Sali
Only Allows Sachi, Sphinx, Manticore, and Dragons
Piece of the Creators 1
The First Cold Moon Massacre (Or Cold Massacre,) was always taught to the Younglings at the age of 5. It was 200 years back. They tell them that The species who were wiped off the face of our continent- our civilization, were cruel. They forgot about us- their ancestors. Their religion. We are the Cossarias. We are the spirits of nature. I am Mindar, Spirit of the Sun. They said that they didn’t need us any longer- so we fought back. We tore up their ground, scorched their forests- Until we would die if we continued- we need our source to continue on. We were forgotten- but this griffin… She knows us. She knows what they did. She knows it’s over if she doesn’t find out about what’s been lost. Brighter Light. She knows somebody has done something and understands her destiny. The second Cold Moon Massacre was ten years ago- it was terrifying. We must trust her- but how?

Something happened… They don’t tell me a of what itt was, two hundred years ago- all Cardinal’s Fire has told me is to be smart- but this will get me killed, like my older sister, Nutmeg. She understood me, we’d worked together, drawing maps, writing clues down with feathers and ink… but Nutmeg disappeared. Gone- wiped off the face of the continent. All we know if from old, forgotten history books scattered around. And for my attributions to The Discovery, She disappeared, I was thrown into the woods- alone. My only friend is a tiny but my-age Wyvern named Blueberry who was kicked out of Hyp because he can’t breathe fire. He can only breathe smoke. That makes me angry, but I have to be the calm one. “Brighter Light!” Blueberry called, and I scrambled with my papers, fumbling with them before tucking them safely away in my saddlebag. “BRIIIIIII-IIIGHT!” His voice grew high pitched in a perfect crescendo finish, and I hurried out of the tent. “What is it, Blueberr-” But my voice slid back down my throat. He held a piece of paper- one of me and Nutmeg’s studies, clasped in the hook of his wing, and my jaw went slack. I always expected to find one, but I thought they burned these- the dossiers. It was a perfectly intact Leayr dossier, with the picture all sketched out with slightly smeared ink from sliding a paper on top of still-wet ink. I clasped it and read every word aloud, since Blueberry couldn’t read griffin language…
“Leayrs are very interesting and powerful animals. Although small, they have thick, flexible tails capable of wrapping around objects. Their leafy fins can be long or short and span anywhere from an inch to three feet long, and can be almost any shade of glowing green. They are born the shade of their fins but slowly, it fades only to gradient around their fins and onto their soon-brown fur, which is thick for harsh weather conditions. Leayrs are fantastic gardeners, too, and always grow kelp or Glowberries. Leayrs are usually 2-4 feet tall and a shocking 6 feet long. They are master craftsanimals and can make fantastic cloth easily. Due to their water and land capabilities, they were brutally raided in a massive massacre and it’s said that they had plant magic- a mere excuse to kill them all.” My voice was shaky as I finishedreading my own handwriting and tucked it away safely in my satchel with my other papers. “Thanks Blueberry…” I said, voice quivering as I latched it up. Blueberry beamed, and flapped off screaming about killing some of our navy-blue boars with his mace. He’s a madman. At that, I put out our fire with a beat of my powerful wings, and something caught my eye- a corner of paper sticking out of my bag. I pulled it out, and it was a silver envelope. That’s weird, I thought cautiously. I hadn’t had mail in three years. I’ve been alone for three years- not counting Blueberry. I pulled it out, and then something was glowing beneath the envelope. “Blueberry!” I screamed, and moments later his mace came flying out of the trees and nearly hit me in the face. “Get outta here, you morons, get AWAY from the GRIFFIN! HIYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAA! You sons of a b-” Blueberry came in a crazed flap out of the woods and seemed confused. “Well, where are they?”
“Good grief, look!” I gasped, exasperated as he hooked the envelope with the the claw at the end of his wing, leaned on me, and opened it. The clearing exploded in green light, and I slowly reached my talon in. I felt tiny round objects. When I spilled out the envelope, tiny glowing orbs tumbled out. “Blueberry, do you feel it?” I whispered. He nodded slowly “What…”
“It’s the essence of life. Look at those!” I rapidly pointed to the faintly flickering ones. I picked up an icy blue flickering one, and I saw… a Hydre. “Blueberry, The Hydres aren’t dead! These things were banned years ago! How in the Wind Essence did they get in my pack!” I cried, and threw the orb into the air. I’d always been different. I’m a Kishno, after all. Kishnos have control over the north wind. Hishnai can control the east, Qishnos the west, Wishnos the south… and Griettos all of the above. The Griettos were all killed. Us different Griffins are scorned… and the Griettos probably suffered the most. After tthe Cold Moon massacre ten years ago they were beheaded. Nutmeg was a Hishnai, My father a Kishno, my mother a Kishno. Some are born without anything- those are the ideal breed, the normalites. Griettos aren’t allowed to have younglings, and a Kishno can’t be mates with anyone but the normalites and fellow Kishnos. I felt the smooth orb land in my paw and sniffed it. The smell of the arctic sea radiated around my beak. It was one of the few things me and Blueberry could relate with- He was a Brund, the term for a fireless wyvern. It meant he had been born in the night, a very rare scenario for wyverns. The Griettos had a terrible fate- all of them- killed by their Camp on a moonless night- the Cold Moon massacre. It haunts me to this day. Darkest Wings, one of our Griettos, had his wings tied and thrown off our camp platform. I shuddered. The wind couldn’t save him without his wings. Beating wings with a summoning call is all it takes to save yourself with the wind. I haven’t had to yet, what luck. My little cousin, Auburn Rose, was kicked out of Flight the same time I was. She didn’t make it, though. It’s become easier to deal with by the day, our failures. I tucked the orbs in a pouch and strapped it under Blueberry’s wing. “These are the most important things you’ll ever touch,” I warned slowly. “No breaking.”
“No… smash?”
“No smash.”

2.That next morning I opened up my map as I chewed on a stick in the corner of my beak. Blueberry was out killing something and I didn’t care about that. I was hungry, but that doesn’t matter either. The stick was keeping me sane. I saw markings on the Map that I’d always assumed were words in another language, but I was learning to see the world in a new way. I dug into my memories. Nutmeg folding up the map with wide eyes looking over her shoulders. Holding it up to a light. Me, peeking into the tent to see Nutmeg sketching on the map. I suddenly remembered a corner of the map. The silver envelope. It’s everywhere! In her saddlebag, hidden under the map, her tucking it into her satchel as they came for us. I split the stick in a whirl of splinters .Bark hit me in the eyelid, but that’s insignificant. I jolted and spat out the splinters, and held it up to the light. It’ll give me all the answers! It’ll be spectacular! It’ll be…blank. Clever Nutmeg. I sighed miserably. It didn’t work. I flipped it upside down. There! A cave! Those strange squiggles… they’re bases. They weren’t all killed! I watched it closely, and fumbled for one of the orbs. It had been flickering strangely, all of them. I decided on the Leayr one and held it to the Map, gently bringing it around. It suddenly flickered, but with a very bright green light next to Comet’s Trail Hollow In the Fenmar region, which is full of fog, but like a jungle, filled with moss and water underfoot. I wiped a smudge of dirt from the orb, and accidentally crunched my tongue with my beak. With a cry of shock, I spat out blood and dumped water from my cantine onto the cut. It was stinging, but my discovery mattered more. I picked up the Phoenix orb (Bright orange,) and it gleamed brightest at Firemount Geyser Tunnels in the Nitren Region, which was only four miles west of here. The Hydre orb glittered next to Sunlight Springs Lagoon in Rendo region- which is all plains and rocks, where the sky is always blue but it’s always raining with frost and tiny droplets of water. The water was always warm, the frost always cold. And the Enfield orb gleamed in my region, Fendai. It was far away, though, on the border of the Scrint region, up north. I felt alone as I gazed into the Bake-Kujira orb, and had to tear my gaze away. When The greatest of the Rai died, their ancestors reincarnated them as a Bake-Kujira, but they were all killed. Though dead, nobody would be able tokeep them that way, and I smailed sadly. I held it close to Broken Soul’s Pass next to Lost Legend Sea and I bit my tongue again and then Blueberry came flapping in, clamping his jaws on three boars that made his insane eyes bulge with effort, clamping his feet on his mace. “Blueberry, buddy, what are you doing?” I sighed, shaking my head. “I gosh foop!” He mumbled, before spitting out the boars. I skinned one expertly in a matter of seconds, and ripped the meat out with my beak, scarfing it down while Blueberry choked on the other boar while trying to swallow it whole. “Blueberry you can’t swallow that whole!” I scolded, skinning it and ripping it into edible strips. Blueberry instead swallowed the strips whole and choked, so I performed the heimlich easily and tore them into tiny edible squares. “You’re no fun,” He complained before huffing smoke out onto the boars. I coughed and waved my talon over my beak. “BerryBoi what are you doing?” I groaned, and I saw him standing proudly in front of smoky boars. “I like my food smoked.” He replied snarkily, and I rolled my eyes, tearing at the flesh and swallowing it. I heard a rustling bush. Since I hadn’t cooked the meat, the taste of blood gets griffins to act crazy. I snarled, wings unfurled. I let out a roar and dived into the bushes, my beating wings sending the oak trees shaking and bending. It was simply a Ocoon, a raccoon-possum critter with needle-sharp teeth looking for scraps. It hissed and nipped at me, and I roared in a crazed flurry of wingbeats and clamped my jaws on its neck. I ate it alive. I calmly rinsed the skins and tucked them in Blueberry’s backpack. Speaking of which, Blueberry was staring at me in shock. “I like this side of you.” He smirked, and I shook my head. He seemed horrified by how griffins ate their kills, and I shrugged sheepishly. “Bright, with some practice, you could be ballistic!” He trilled excitedly. I rolled my eyes with a smile. Little did I know Blueberry’s plans.
Later, Blueberry tried to drag me away, bur since he couldn’t, I pretended he was. I was surprised to see half of a tree with white chalk-like smears in the shape of a smiley face that was rocking from a rock with a flat top and round bottom. Help me. “This is Bill.”
“PFFT! What kind of name is Bi-”
“Shut up, Bright! This is Bill and he wants to kill you.”
“Bill’s an idiot.” I snorted, and Blueberry gave me a malicious glare. “FOCUS!” he snapped, and I politely shut my mouth, but snickered. “ATTACK!” Blueberry screeched, and I lunged at Bill and tore him to pieces, bits of bark stabbing me all over. “Break his legs, that’s obvious! Immobilize the enemy.” I obediently began slamming my talons on the rock without luck. I sank my claws into it and screeched at the rock, before rearing on my hind legs, beating my wings, and calling, “Dishar! Fendori kis slen Dishar!” Thats in Native , a native roc and griffin language. It means; Wind! Harness the north wind! The wind blasted through my feathers, and trees were bombarded with wind. “OKAY! STOP!” Blueberry yelled over the gusts. “Ren kis Dishar! Slen Dishar, Ren hu me Wairon!” The wind abruptly slowed to a gentle little breeze. That, by the way, meant ‘Halt the wind! North Wind, halt at my command!’ anyway, Blueberry was watching me in approval. “Good, but you didn’t break the rock.” he gave a pointed glace at the rocking stone. A moment later, he ripped out his mace and beat the living daylights out of that rock, screeching in rage. I watched, and shielded the shred of Bill’s face from the horrific scene. “Good job…?” I mused, and Blueberry was grinning goofily and his eyes glimmered. “See?” He insisted cheerily, “It’s easy.” I hid my face behind my left wing so I didn’t have to look at him. I hated fighting and Blueberry knew it. I blinked hard to avoid tears. Blueberry poked his head over her protective wing. “Sorry, Bright.” he grumbled, still grinning. Crap, Why can’t I stay angry at that wyvern. I smiled slightly. “It’s fine. My turn!” and I swooped off to fly with the wind spirits. This was my home. Nothing felt better as I soared, feeling the wind in my face, eyes searching for the faint frosty glitter of their misty feet, and the glimmering blue glow of their eyes. Blueberry flapped beside me. He wouldn’t rather be anywhere else- like me. His eyes were closed, his mouth twitching into a broad smile, inhaling the scentless air deeply. The forest clogs his nose with all the killable smells. A moment later, I jerked to the side. There was a wind spirit! It’s eyes glowed with a blue so chilly It’ll make you squint, like all the ice in the world made into one color. It’s transparent, misty legs racing on ground that wasn’t there. It stopped dead to chirrup and look at me. I chirruped back. Then, the spirit cocked its head and sprang off. I soared beside it, and heard the gentle twinkling sound above my head, the sound of a spirit's gentle steps. I turned upside down to see a smaller spirit looking at me, bleating in amusement as I cocked my head. It cocked its own head. I chirruped. It chirruped. The spirit lolloped after a larger one, prancing with a high head. Blueberry was swooping in and out of the swarms of wind spirits. I flipped right-side up, and dove down into a cloud. My vision blurred for a moment, then cleared once more. I grinned as the cloud jolted to its original position. The creatures of the air were as spectacular as those on the ground. The cloud righted itself into its whale self, and narrowed its eyes at me, before blasting frost onto a leisurely Blueberry, who screamed words that would be awful to repeat, and flapped a cloud into the sky-whale’s face. We call the sky-whales Swameres. The Swamere let out a beautiful whale song. I swooped up higher. The closer we came to the sea, the grander the sky. Balls of floating water filled with peculiar fish floated around. I glided my talon across it, Blueberry swooping in and out. Not paying attention, I flew smack into one. As I barreled out, I felt overwhelmed with terror. Griffins with wet wings are dead griffins. I squawked in alarm. “Dishar! Fendori kis slen Dishar!” I screamed, and the wind gently boosted me up. I continued to mutter words under my breath to keep it supporting me, while Blueberry slowed to flap beside me. “You alright, Bright?” he asked anxiously. I smiled at that. “Of course!” I let an updraft dry my wings before flapping through the maze of water bubbles before diving into one- on purpose. A dolphin coked its head, its eyes glowing green- a spirit of both worlds, air and water. I grinned at it, before diving out. “Sendor!” I cried, which means Blow. The wind blasted me, drying my wings enough to dive into the next water bubble. a school of thorny fish with long, lashing ends of its tail, called a whiplash water lizard, despite the fact that it;s completely fish, but looks like a thorny lizard. The fish leaped in a swarm out of the bubble, into the next. I tried to follow, but on accident, my wings were too drenched now. I paddled too awkwardly to go far, and Blueberry had to dive in and pull me out. “Idiot.” he huffed. I grinned goofily at him. “Thanks, all-mighty hero.” I replied teasingly, muttering for the wind before swooping down to the ground. We were too far from camp to keep going- we were on Ice Winds Shoreline, which lived up to its name. I shivered in the dusk. Blueberry, with on fur, was going into a reptile's shut-down-it's-too-cold mode. I kept having to anxiously nudge him as we fought the freezing winds. “Keep going, Blueberry.” I urged him gently as his eyelids drooped and he dragged himself through the frosty sand. Soon, he dropped to the ground on his stomach. “I can’t go an any farther.” he murmured. I nudged him, and he didn’t move. I fought down fear. This never happened to Blueberry. It had to be -20 degrees Fahrenheit out here. I nudged him so fierce he twitched, but that was all. Finally, I nipped him with my beak, fighting the blood-taste that tried to kick in. Blueberry cried out, his eyes foggy, but opened. “Climb on my back,” I whispered, laying a blanket on my back like a saddle. “I’ll make sure you stay on.” Since griffins have body heat, It would warm him up- probably. He was a living popsicle. A living Blueberry popsicle- get it? He's Named Blueberry…? I sucked in a breath as he struggled to get on, and nipped his back with my beak- the extra scales- and plopped him on top. I laid my cotton cape on his spine. He let out a purr-like noise of content, snuggling into my soft feathers. I curled my wings around him to the best of my ability, and trudged on through the freezing wing, glancing at playful seal pups, which were extremely fluffy, before gritting my teeth as I entered a small grove of palms. In the center was a freezing cold pond. I filled my canteen and licked up the cool liquid before, shivering, digging in the windswept sand. Blueberry grumbled at the movement, and my talons cramped from clumps or the sand lodged in between them. I grunted, smoothing it out with my tail gently. Blueberry shifted, and I fell down trying to keep him on my back. He didn’t stir, so I hauled myself up a tree, which bended down far under my weight, and with a sharp crack of my tail on the wood, accidentally knocked it down. I winced- I’d probably sprained my tail by the pulses of pain in it. I broke the log into thinner, smaller pieces- I might as well make a nice shelter. Soon enough, I’d successfully made a wooden tent completed with palm leaves rolled on top and gnawed on a near-frozen banana, letting it sit on my tongue to thaw before swallowing. I curled up in a snuggly, comfortable ball, with Blueberry snoring softly in the crook of my stomach. I rested my wing over him, and my eyes were wide open and awake. Blueberry grunted in his sleep. I hushed him. The sound of rustling scared me with my protective friend out of business, even if he was murderous half the time. I shivered, but not from the stinging sand getting lodged in my feathers or the freezing cold. Something was coming. All I could let out was a choking wail as the Sand Spirit slammed its razor-like, stinging claws into my spine.
Nothing Can scare you out of your feathers quite like a Sand Spirit. Sand Spirits are jet-black, spike-covered sand snakes with razor sharp grasping, mantis-like claws and glowing yellow eyes. I reared up on my hind legs. Sand spirits hate bright colors, so I shielded my blankets. The sand spirit's eyes darted, watching for any bght, dangerous coloration. With a huff, the spirit dived back into the sand and ‘Sand Swam’ away. I looked around, before nudging Blueberry, who was slowly coming to, being surrounded by warmth. Blueberry’s eeyes opened wide, and he reached for his mace. “Stay still. We’ll set out for the Firemount Geyser Tunnels in the morning.”
It was freezing cold that morning, and I struggled to carry Blueberry half the way there. I grunted, and Blueberry jolted awake as we entered the fire fields. He tumbled off my back, and I was so sleep-deprived I let him catch himself in an updraft. I spotted a shining red gem, swooped over to it (Blueberry diving after me) and I landed there, padding into the darkness. I questioned if I should use the native language or Nevara, so I chose Native. “Phoenixes! We come in peace! Brighter Light the Kishno griffin, and Blueberry the Bund wyvern!” Nothing happened, and silence followed the cho of my voice. I sighed, and rolled the Essence of Life into the tunnel. The light stopped suddenly, and something chuffed. Blueberry called, “I have mercy on you!” I slapped his mouth with my tail. “Shut up, Blueberry! We come in peace!” The cavern erupted in shining light for a moment,then as my eyes adjusted, I saw a giant roc-like bird with a tapering neck, long, swooping tail, burning blue eyes, and soft feathers. “I am Solar Plumage, a Fire Phoenix. Fear not, you’re safe now.” He thundered. Blueberry stood in front of me, and I shrank back. “We are the last Fire Phoenixes, this is Sparking Tinder, Charcoal, Blazing Wing, Fire Feather,” He paused for a breath, “Smoky Flight, Ginger Flicker, Flashover, Burning Tail, and Red Tail.” He looked down. “Our eggs only hatch if the female who lays them feels joy as she lays them for the eggs to be fertile, but we’ve been hopeless.” His eyes gleamed in the light. “But finally… We’ve been rescued!” The phoenixes gave small cheers, sounding dull. “I’m a hero now?” Blueberry asked meekly. “Well, you’re the messengers from the other camps, aren’t you?” Asked Solar Plumage, looking faintly confused. I shook my head. “We’re here to show the others the truth. We’re here for justice.” Charcoal and Burning Tail whispered to one another, casting me serious, meaningful looks. Talk about drama. Flashover and Red Tail looked afraid. “Are you spies?” Solar Plumage asked in a deep voice. “No, what kind of spies say; ‘Hey, I’m a spy!’ I was kicked out of Flight for my studies, look.” I pulled out my Leayr dossier. “Great Cossaria,” gasped little Fire Feather. I nodded grimly. “My sister is dead.” I grunted, not wanting to explain. “She wrote these with me, before the Cold Massacre.” Solar Plumage tipped his head. “Oh, I see.” He breathed. I shuddered. Charcoal stopped whispering. Sympathetic glances were aimed at me. I looked away. “I have nobody left who loves me.” Blueberry gave me an indignant glare. “I’m your brother now, aren’t I?” I protested, and I purred slightly. “Yeah, you are.” Solar Plumage looked particularly interested, so I decided to tell them everything…
“My sister was like my mother- she was- is- three years older than me. MY mother died after a Liondragon attacked. It was infected with the Mad Disease. My little cousin lived with us too, she was fantastic! Auburn Rose could harness wind before she was a year old. I couldn’t until I was two years.
“One day while we were studying, my father walked in and saw the studies. He burned my tail feathers.” I winced at the memory. “On the night of the Massacre, I heard a scream from Nutmeg’s room. Diamond Back, the Valravn leader, had seem what we’d done. She threw me, Auburn Rose, and Nutmeg off a flying platform with our wings tied, right after we were forced to watch Nutmeg’s friend be thrown off and he broke his neck.” My eyes welled with tears, voice shaking. Blueberry pressed closer to me, losing all murderous attitude. “You don’t have to finish.” He whispered to me. “No- no, I can finish. Nutmeg fell off and managed to escape, like me, clutching Auburn Rose’s oddly bent body and running. The guards followed her. I pretended to be dead. I felt the dead body of Nutmeg’s friend- it was cold and stiff, I was so afraid-“And I laid there for three days as Vultures ate away at Darkest Wings’ body, and they bit me so I scared them off but they kept biting me and then I ran and ran and I was so scared and I ran into a Horned Serpent and almost died-” I shuddered, despising all the thoughts pumping into my brain, all the terror, the horror of Auburn Rose’s body, and Darkest Wings, and Nutmeg. I sucked in a deep breath. “Blueberry saved me.” I exhaled, and Fire Feather slowly inched toward me. “I lost my grandmother and my mother,” she said quietly, looking up at me with striking purple eyes. “Solar Plumage is my daddy.” she gave hi a look filled with love that made me wince. “My father was the one who chased down Nutmeg with the others.” I said, gingerly reaching out to rest my talon on Fire Feather’s back. It was warm, but I could tell she was controlling herself in order to not catch fire. tiny embers seeped from her eyes. “Don’t cry, Fire Feather,” I soothed. “It's alright.”
“My family is DEAD!” She stomped farther ahead of the group, flaming.. Solar Plumage’s shoulders slumped. “Let's get you two settled, hm?” I nodded quickly, staying close to Blueberry shyly, and Blueberry said, “I had a family, too.” I looked at him in surprise. He hated this story. “They always beat me when I didn’t breathe fire, so I ran away.” His voice was plain,his words meaningful and simple. I pressed closer to him comfortingly. He shrugged in reply.Blueberry jumped at the sight of a Snidget, before hurling himself at it. I covered Fire Feather’s eyes as he gruesomely beat it with his mace. I shuddered- if only I could forget the guts flying all over the place, an intestine splattering on my face. I peeled it off, gagging, almost moving my talon from in front of Fire Feather’s eyes. She peered over, and I blocked it better. Blueberry wiped hs talons off on his sides, and clapped. “Dinner!”
The bird was stuck through a stick and roasted. The phoenixes charred it to pieces, so I reluctantly nibbled the black lump. I gagged, licking my tongue over my beak. “Anything else?” I rasped, the black powdery substance covering my chest feathers. Gross. Solar Plumage looked amused. “O course not.” He replied. I sniffed the ground for any signs of food. “I’ve eaten every day,” I sighed, pushing my lump away. “Somebody else can have this.” The phoenixes were obviously starving. Their ribs jutted out and their stomachs caved in. Flashover raced over, followed by Ginger Flicker and Smoky Flight, who shoved for it. I almost stepped up, but they were enflamed, and hey- being of fire isn’t exactly on my bucket list. I licked a blade of grass stick out from the rock, pulling out the clump. Solar Plumage had shoved himself between the three, his yellow and blue feathers on end. “Stop it!” he hissed, before breaking it into tiny pieces. “Everyone geta a piece.” he said quietly, dangerously. Burning Tail and his twin brother Red Tail huddled together, their identical orange markings seeming to blend. I chewed on the weed like a cow, rolling the bitter strands over my tongue. I flinched suddenly- an ember crackled on my back. I shook it off, rubbing the burn tenderly. Blueberry was hissing at Fire Feather as she flicked sparks into his mouth. Blueberry hates kids. I enjoy them, actually, and I saw something in Fire Feather’s eyes that flickered and bounced, urging me in. I narrowed my eyes. “Come in,” Something whispered, “Come in,” I blinked. “Okay.” I replied, and my breath was sucked from me and the world exploded into darkness.

Piece of the Creators 2.
Yes, finally, she’s here. Brighter Light has arrived here- as a spirit. Don’t be silly, you’re smarter than that, my friend! She isn’t dead, just leaving her body for a moment. She’s doing just as she should- finding the lost ones. She’ll learn our rituals, I’m certain. Varneus is speaking with her. What?! Now you must be messing with me, surely? Varneus is the spirit of the moon, of course! Yes, you remember now, that’s good. Don’t worry about her, dearest friend. Brighter Light is in protection of us- and of that little friend, Blueberry. Ah, if only his destiny could’ve been different, He could’ve known us better. If only he didn’t have to sacrifice anything. Yet again, if only didn’t save you- or us- did it? Hah, that’s true, too, Blueberry will play quite the roll, won’t he? It’s torture, watching the death fall upon the creatures. I sense a death coming soon, don’t you? It’s a most terrible feeling, knowing they’ll die. We must let life play it’s course, and there’s nothing we can do about that.
At last, we will be released back into this cruel world… we will be free once more.

I twitched my tail, watching a shadow flash at the corner of my vision. Every time I turned, it raced about.
“Don’t,”
A voice made me jump and turn. An odd creature was in front of me. He had smoothed-down white-purple fur bouncing with light, and seering gray eyes. “You know of me,” He murmured, pressing his large head on the top of mine. I braced myself against his weight. “Yes,” I agreed, awestruck. “Varneus. Spirit of the moon and stars.” Varneus let out a loud clrrruck noise, smiling. “Kre’l gaswiltas, Kishno, Brighter Light.” He murmured; “Hardworking friend, Kishno Brighter Light.”
I dipped my head slightly, appreciatively. “Much appreciated,” I replied quietly, “tri minglara.”
“You’re doing exactly as you should,” Varneus rumbled. I shrank back. His gleaming gray eyes with staring into my own. I shuddered, looking away. “Tri Minglara,” I repeated again. Varneus smiled warmly. “You must stay with the Phoenixes- restore their faith. Then you’ll leave.”
“What?” I gasped, before correcting myself. “Demjik?”
“Yiu faljurn, ga matke mandro,” Varneus murmured, “For life, and for destiny.” I blinked, and was back where I’d been before; with the phoenixes. Blueberry gave me a relatively concerned look. “I’m alright,” I informed him quietly, standing up. “That’s a bad omen, Solar Plumage warned. “Varneus Spoke to me.” I corrected. His eyes brightened.
“What about Mindar? Did she speak, did she want us?” I shook my head. His wings drooped. “I’m sorry. I’ll have to leave, but first I must see something.”
“What?” asked Sparking Tinder. I shrugged helplessly. A flash of light ahead made me jump. An ember sparked in the air, glowing brightly. “Get back!” Snarled Solar Plumage, and Red Tail raised his wings with a screech. The ember sparked, as though hammering flint against steel, and burst into light. A smoldering fire spirit stook, spiked head shaking as ashes fell to the ground. Its feet seemed to be made of fire as it let out a crackling noise like a campfire. It’s eyes fixed on me. It made a crackling noise, burst into flames, and bounded away. Fire gleaming on its spine, lighting the path with its flickering flames. “That’s odd,” Blazing Wing murmured, digging his beak under his wing, ruffling undisturbed feathers. “Follow it!” I cried, racing after the fire spirit. It disappeared occasionally, leaving only flecks of ashes where it ran, before reappearing in a burst of searing heat that stung my eyes and wrinkled my nose with the intoxicating scent of smoke. The fire spirit halted, crackling, before disappearing into the sky with a flashing ball of fire. I blinked, looking around the cavern. Giant rocks littered the floor, and I clambered up a rock. Blueberry flapped around my head wildly, hissing about wanting to eat something so charred. “It would be a delicacy, something so deliciously burnt…” His voice trailed off as I reached out and touched a stone hanging from the roof, and a clean droplet of water rested in my paw. I licked it up, and my eyes widened. “Blueberry,” I breathed, “Touch the stone and try that water.” Blueberry reached out and stretched out his neck, lapping a droplet. “Mmm, charred water.” He sniffed it. “Water can’t taste so delicious as to be charred. It should, though.” He added hungrily. I rolled my eyes. “That’d be disgusting.” I eyed the area, searching for the fallen fire-spirit that’d disappeared into thin air. “Where is it?” Solar Plumage asked, halting and panting heavily. “I don’t know,” I replied reluctantly, but I remembered what Varneus had told me, and sighed. “I guess that was an empty space. “Elkisinor gu yik Gava,” Varneus’s voice reminded me suddenly, “Show them the way. “I have to show you the way,” I murmured, and brushed the gleaming, wet stone. I nudged it, and it gave way under my weight. I shoved it harder, and it groaned, crumbling slightly and partially detaching from the roof, revealing a cavern. “Wow!” Fire Feather cried, “That’s so old!” Solar Plumage’s eyes widened. “It’s from before the first Cold Moon Massacre,” He breathed, “Two hundred years old.” I heaved myself over the ledge, grunting in effort before helping Blueberry upward. She gazed around at paintings across the stone in wonder. “These are records,” Charcoal said thoughtfully, to herself. I tried to read the writing, but it was odd and unfamiliar. I skipped it and went straight to a picture. My paw flew to my mouth at it.

That's all I have so far! <3

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |