Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM

Old December 5th, 2023, 10:08 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Lab Partners { p }

[ @sock ]

There was a laboratory out there called I.P.S. Lab. The meaning for the I.P.S.? Nobody knows. The lab was responsible to hold dangerous and creepy people from the insane asylum, and use them for experiments. One experiment was called Test Subject "Demon Side", or Flame as her real name. She had a mental disorder known as Bipolar, giving her two different personalities. The other side of her kind nature was a dangerous criminal who loved to see people suffer. And this lab didn't help.

The experiments here were given powers. And these powers only made them worse. Flame's devil side was given the ability to sense other's pain, and her normal side can still feel other's pain. She isolated herself from the other experiments, fearing she might hurt them.

Then one day, one experiment called Test Subject "Plant Control" decided she had enough and used her powers to cause vegetation to break through the walls and roof and floor of the lab, forcing an evacuation. Other experiments decided to turn as well. But almost no one survived. Except... For Test Subject "Demon Side" and "Plant Control", the only survivors. Or... Were there more?

[ After the destruction of the lab ]

Sunlight shown onto the destroyed lab. It was located deep within a forest to protect the world. The trees swayed in the wind. The only survivors stepped out into the jungle around them.

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

Flame didn't know what to do. Sje wanted to keep herself away from the others. But her demon mind was going to say otherwise real soon. So better hide now than wait. Taking off, her bare feet cut on the ground, the bright blue shrubs she was wearing made her stick out like a sore thumb. She decided to bury herself in a bunch of leaves and twigs and hide that way. Maybe that would do something... Oh, she hoped she wouldn't be found...
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:50 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post
[ @sock ]

There was a laboratory out there called I.P.S. Lab. The meaning for the I.P.S.? Nobody knows. The lab was responsible to hold dangerous and creepy people from the insane asylum, and use them for experiments. One experiment was called Test Subject "Demon Side", or Flame as her real name. She had a mental disorder known as Bipolar, giving her two different personalities. The other side of her kind nature was a dangerous criminal who loved to see people suffer. And this lab didn't help.

The experiments here were given powers. And these powers only made them worse. Flame's devil side was given the ability to sense other's pain, and her normal side can still feel other's pain. She isolated herself from the other experiments, fearing she might hurt them.

Then one day, one experiment called Test Subject "Plant Control" decided she had enough and used her powers to cause vegetation to break through the walls and roof and floor of the lab, forcing an evacuation. Other experiments decided to turn as well. But almost no one survived. Except... For Test Subject "Demon Side" and "Plant Control", the only survivors. Or... Were there more?

[ After the destruction of the lab ]

Sunlight shown onto the destroyed lab. It was located deep within a forest to protect the world. The trees swayed in the wind. The only survivors stepped out into the jungle around them.

Flame didn't know what to do. Sje wanted to keep herself away from the others. But her demon mind was going to say otherwise real soon. So better hide now than wait. Taking off, her bare feet cut on the ground, the bright blue shrubs she was wearing made her stick out like a sore thumb. She decided to bury herself in a bunch of leaves and twigs and hide that way. Maybe that would do something... Oh, she hoped she wouldn't be found...
(actually, the fire girl had destroyed the lab also, the scientists weren't mean, if that's what you think :0 they were actually very nice)

Fern "Plant-Control"
she/her || has blonde hair tied back in a long braid. her eye is blue. A vine grows up her left arm, around her neck, through the back of her head, and through where her right eye should be. it's a thorny vine with occasional golden blooms. a large flower blossomed where her eye should be. she has a pink flower in her hair

Of course, she'd been outside before. All of them had, at one point or another. But that had been the yard. This... this was new. The sheer size of it all had shocked her, at first. She watched the two who had survived - Juno, a girl who controlled fire, and a girl she didn't know - escape into the trees. She decided she should follow. Fern stepped forward, once, twice, and then she started to run. The gentle rhythm of her feet against the soft soil and dry leaves sounded beneath her as she ran, unsure of where she was going.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:56 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
(actually, the fire girl had destroyed the lab also, the scientists weren't mean, if that's what you think :0 they were actually very nice)

Fern "Plant-Control"
she/her || has blonde hair tied back in a long braid. her eye is blue. A vine grows up her left arm, around her neck, through the back of her head, and through where her right eye should be. it's a thorny vine with occasional golden blooms. a large flower blossomed where her eye should be. she has a pink flower in her hair

Of course, she'd been outside before. All of them had, at one point or another. But that had been the yard. This... this was new. The sheer size of it all had shocked her, at first. She watched the two who had survived - Juno, a girl who controlled fire, and a girl she didn't know - escape into the trees. She decided she should follow. Fern stepped forward, once, twice, and then she started to run. The gentle rhythm of her feet against the soft soil and dry leaves sounded beneath her as she ran, unsure of where she was going.
(I can change the story if you want)

[ Personality Active: Demon Flame ]

What... What was she doing here!? Flame threw the leaves and sticks off her and stood up. Growling as she looked around. So much... The pain of others... She couldn't feel it! Glancing at the clothes she was wearing, she shook her head and took off, her eyes glaring angrily and happily at the same time. Someone was alive... But where... But-

She screamed and slipped and fell. Quickly getting to her feet and ignoring her pain, she ran on. Why was she like this?!
Old December 5th, 2023, 11:51 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

(I can change the story if you want)

[ Personality Active: Demon Flame ]

What... What was she doing here!? Flame threw the leaves and sticks off her and stood up. Growling as she looked around. So much... The pain of others... She couldn't feel it! Glancing at the clothes she was wearing, she shook her head and took off, her eyes glaring angrily and happily at the same time. Someone was alive... But where... But-

She screamed and slipped and fell. Quickly getting to her feet and ignoring her pain, she ran on. Why was she like this?!
(nah, it's fine )

Fern could hear somebody else - rustling in the bushes, and then a scream. She frowned, running faster in the direction of the noise. "Hello?" she called, pushing through a few low branches. Then, she could see her - a girl. "Are you okay?" she asked gently, hoping her own creepy appearance wouldn't scare the other girl.

Old December 5th, 2023, 12:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(nah, it's fine )

Fern could hear somebody else - rustling in the bushes, and then a scream. She frowned, running faster in the direction of the noise. "Hello?" she called, pushing through a few low branches. Then, she could see her - a girl. "Are you okay?" she asked gently, hoping her own creepy appearance wouldn't scare the other girl.
(Ok!)

Flame stopped dead in her tracks at another voice. Her feet were bleeding and sore, she swayed on the feet. She leaned against a tree, gritting her teeth, trying to not cry. It hurt... And her demon side sure loved it. She could tell since it hadn't spoken to her or tried to take her yet. 'Pain keeps it away... And I hate it...'

She slowly turned to the new person, her body shivering and dirty. Her green eyes were doing a bad job hiding the fact that she was in pain. Her feet hurt like no other. And the hospital-like shrubs she was wearing cause she had been doing an experiment with someone when the lab suddenly broke down didn't protect her from the wind. The sun wasn't far off setting...

"Um... Hi?"

[ Personality Active: Demon ]

(Her eyes will be hinted red when her demon is active)
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:25 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

(Ok!)

Flame stopped dead in her tracks at another voice. Her feet were bleeding and sore, she swayed on the feet. She leaned against a tree, gritting her teeth, trying to not cry. It hurt... And her demon side sure loved it. She could tell since it hadn't spoken to her or tried to take her yet. 'Pain keeps it away... And I hate it...'

She slowly turned to the new person, her body shivering and dirty. Her green eyes were doing a bad job hiding the fact that she was in pain. Her feet hurt like no other. And the hospital-like shrubs she was wearing cause she had been doing an experiment with someone when the lab suddenly broke down didn't protect her from the wind. The sun wasn't far off setting...

"Um... Hi?"

(Her eyes will be hinted red when her demon is active)
Fern took a careful step forward. She could tell the girl was in pain, and knew she could help. "Sit down," she cooed, gaze soft. The vine that wound it's way around her body loosened, and the bit at her wrist bloomed with a golden flower.

Old December 5th, 2023, 12:30 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Fern took a careful step forward. She could tell the girl was in pain, and knew she could help. "Sit down," she cooed, gaze soft. The vine that wound it's way around her body loosened, and the bit at her wrist bloomed with a golden flower.

Who was this girl to question her? Flame's fists clenched as she faced the girl who stepped closer, telling her to sit down. She felt heat rise in her fingers and palms. This pain made her happy! She wasn't going to let it go! She backed up. "Why should I listen to you?" She hissed.

Flame finally managed to gain control again and forced herself down, finally letting the tears of pain fall out of her eyes, and she started crying. Why was she crying? <You FOOL. You are WEAK. Just run!> Her demon side screamed. 'No! I am staying where I am! Shut up!' Flame's mind screamed back. "Wh-what are you doing...?" She asked, watching the flower with fear. The heat in her hands got worse. Were her hands... sparking?
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Who was this girl to question her? Flame's fists clenched as she faced the girl who stepped closer, telling her to sit down. She felt heat rise in her fingers and palms. This pain made her happy! She wasn't going to let it go! She backed up. "Why should I listen to you?" She hissed.

Flame finally managed to gain control again and forced herself down, finally letting the tears of pain fall out of her eyes, and she started crying. Why was she crying? <You FOOL. You are WEAK. Just run!> Her demon side screamed. 'No! I am staying where I am! Shut up!' Flame's mind screamed back. "Wh-what are you doing...?" She asked, watching the flower with fear. The heat in her hands got worse. Were her hands... sparking?
The flower immediately wilted when the girl refused. She took a step back. Then, the girl began to cry. Fern took another step back. Her vine was beginning to grow more thorns, acting without her control as it usually did. Fern put her hand over the flower that marked where her missing eye should be. "I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to help..." She began to feel even worse when she noticed the look of fear the girl was giving her. "I'm sorry..."

Old December 5th, 2023, 12:55 PM
error in the code

Quote:
The flower immediately wilted when the girl refused. She took a step back. Then, the girl began to cry. Fern took another step back. Her vine was beginning to grow more thorns, acting without her control as it usually did. Fern put her hand over the flower that marked where her missing eye should be. "I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to help..." She began to feel even worse when she noticed the look of fear the girl was giving her. "I'm sorry..."

Flame shot her head up. "No! It's not your fault! It's my stupid demon's fault. She takes me whenever she wants! Pain keeps her calm, but she keeps me in pain, trying to ruin everyone else around me! I just want to be normal! I don't want this pain! I'm sorry!" She didn't stand up. She slammed her head in her hands and just sobbed. Her demon side stayed quiet, happy for what she did.
Old December 5th, 2023, 01:05 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Flame shot her head up. "No! It's not your fault! It's my stupid demon's fault. She takes me whenever she wants! Pain keeps her calm, but she keeps me in pain, trying to ruin everyone else around me! I just want to be normal! I don't want this pain! I'm sorry!" She didn't stand up. She slammed her head in her hands and just sobbed. Her demon side stayed quiet, happy for what she did.
Fern put her hand back by her side. She took a few careful steps forward, squatting next to the girl. "It's ok," she crooned. She nodded towards the girl's bloody feet and asked, "Would you like some bandages...?"