Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old August 30th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Frostedflight paced and paced. He heard a twig snap and he looked up. "Who's there?" He called, then immediately cringed. What if it was a RiverClan patrol? He was on their border. They'd want to know why. He should have kept his mouth shut.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
oh no i used my fire side

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Frostedflight paced and paced. He heard a twig snap and he looked up. "Who's there?" He called, then immediately cringed. What if it was a RiverClan patrol? He was on their border. They'd want to know why. He should have kept his mouth shut.
Marshfur paced around the border, knowing he would run into Rainberry's mate. He saw a lone cat standing near (or in?) the Riverclan border. "Greetings," Marshfur said, "are you Rainberry's mate?"

My Discord tag is as follows: Fiery#5103

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."~Izuku Midoriya
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Fern
Applepaw glanced at her family on the other side of the border, she had grown so close to them. I’m returning I promise. She approached Honeypaw, not trespassing,” You showed me what it was like to have a sister, someone to go to and can’t back out on you, I’ll never forget it. Lobsterpaw, you may have changed significantly, but you showed me that change is possible. Mother, you showed me that you aren’t only an over-protective mother, father, you showed me compassion, I’ve always known you disapproved of my choice to stay in Shadowclan, but I never expected you’d be kind to be despite that. I’ll never forget it. And don’t think I’ll be disappearing. I’ll be back before you know it, but I won’t tell you my suprise. (She’s returning to Riverclan in a few days to join)
Honeypaw smiled,” I’ll always be here for you, I’ll always help you- even if it means breaking the warrior code. I mean, if I had to, I’d go to Shadowclan to help you, I wouldn’t voluntarily, but if you needed me, I’d join Shadowclan for you- and I know you’d join Riverclan for me, if I didn’t have Lobsterpaw and our parents.” Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

Lobsterpaw grunted,” Obviously, now scat, your officially enemies so I think I’m clear to attack you if you cross the border, the warrior code doesn’t make exceptions for kin.”

Applepaw sighed,” Lobsterpaw, I’m not trespassing, and honestly, I think you would get in trouble, as half my clan is still struggling to finish leaving your territory and you can’t attack them. And you are right about that Honeypaw.”

Lynxsky couldn’t help it, she stepped across the border and cuddled Applepaw,” Please, don’t tell Goldenstar I trespassed, I had to stay goodbye and thank you for the complement, I promise I will try not to drag you across the border, as long as you promise to speak to me at gatherings.”

Applepaw smiled,” I promise mother, now go back across the border, not all cats are forgiving about this, father?” She asked happily impatient to leave Shadowclan, after helping them recover from the flood.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Fern
Applepaw glanced at her family on the other side of the border, she had grown so close to them. I’m returning I promise. She approached Honeypaw, not trespassing,” You showed me what it was like to have a sister, someone to go to and can’t back out on you, I’ll never forget it. Lobsterpaw, you may have changed significantly, but you showed me that change is possible. Mother, you showed me that you aren’t only an over-protective mother, father, you showed me compassion, I’ve always known you disapproved of my choice to stay in Shadowclan, but I never expected you’d be kind to be despite that. I’ll never forget it. And don’t think I’ll be disappearing. I’ll be back before you know it, but I won’t tell you my suprise. (She’s returning to Riverclan in a few days to join)
Honeypaw smiled,” I’ll always be here for you, I’ll always help you- even if it means breaking the warrior code. I mean, if I had to, I’d go to Shadowclan to help you, I wouldn’t voluntarily, but if you needed me, I’d join Shadowclan for you- and I know you’d join Riverclan for me, if I didn’t have Lobsterpaw and our parents.” Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

Lobsterpaw grunted,” Obviously, now scat, your officially enemies so I think I’m clear to attack you if you cross the border, the warrior code doesn’t make exceptions for kin.”

Applepaw sighed,” Lobsterpaw, I’m not trespassing, and honestly, I think you would get in trouble, as half my clan is still struggling to finish leaving your territory and you can’t attack them. And you are right about that Honeypaw.”

Lynxsky couldn’t help it, she stepped across the border and cuddled Applepaw,” Please, don’t tell Goldenstar I trespassed, I had to stay goodbye and thank you for the complement, I promise I will try not to drag you across the border, as long as you promise to speak to me at gatherings.”

Applepaw smiled,” I promise mother, now go back across the border, not all cats are forgiving about this, father?” She asked happily impatient to leave Shadowclan, after helping them recover from the flood.
"I...I am glad you had a chance to come home for a while. Talk to us at gatherings, and be good. I'll make sure Honeypaw copes with you leaving again. And try to keep Lobsterpaw away from the borders. We dont need Goldenstar or Russetstar wondering why my kits were fighting at the border." At the end he tried to make a joke, to ease the tension. He smiled at Applepaw, crossing the border quickly himself. Goldenstep wrapped his tail around his daughter in a warm gesture before returning by Lynxsky's side.

"Promise me you will be the best warrior you can?" He said, looking to his Shadowclan daughter. He felt responsible for her leaving the first time, and now he felt worse. He covered his emotions though, not wanting to cry. He licked Lobsterpaw and Honeypaw on their heads, nervous.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I...I am glad you had a chance to come home for a while. Talk to us at gatherings, and be good. I'll make sure Honeypaw copes with you leaving again. And try to keep Lobsterpaw away from the borders. We dont need Goldenstar or Russetstar wondering why my kits were fighting at the border." At the end he tried to make a joke, to ease the tension. He smiled at Applepaw, crossing the border quickly himself. Goldenstep wrapped his tail around his daughter in a warm gesture before returning by Lynxsky's side.

"Promise me you will be the best warrior you can?" He said, looking to his Shadowclan daughter. He felt responsible for her leaving the first time, and now he felt worse. He covered his emotions though, not wanting to cry. He licked Lobsterpaw and Honeypaw on their heads, nervous.
She smiled," I will father, I might not become leader or deputy, but I'll become the strongest warrior."
Lobsterpaw rolled his eyes.
Honeypaw chuckled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Marshfur paced around the border, knowing he would run into Rainberry's mate. He saw a lone cat standing near (or in?) the Riverclan border. "Greetings," Marshfur said, "are you Rainberry's mate?"
Frostedflight nearly responded, but remembered who he was talking to. He schooled his features into a more gruff, indifferent expression. "Who are you?" he asked.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:10 PM
An indecisive rat

@Aashka
Fawnstep's eyes lit up at the sight of a mouse; the creature must of crossed from the boundaries not too far away. It was a rare treat for the Riverclan cats like herself to come across the rather common piece of prey in most clan territories. Her orbs eyed it carefully, getting ready to jump. And a heartbeat later, she sprung at it, unknowing crossing to Shadowclan territory as Fawnstep had it in her maw.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:56 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
@Aashka
Fawnstep's eyes lit up at the sight of a mouse; the creature must of crossed from the boundaries not too far away. It was a rare treat for the Riverclan cats like herself to come across the rather common piece of prey in most clan territories. Her orbs eyed it carefully, getting ready to jump. And a heartbeat later, she sprung at it, unknowing crossing to Shadowclan territory as Fawnstep had it in her maw.
@Black Cat

Sharptalon laid in the covered area of moss and trees, we was covered, his black fur blending in perfectly with the slight fog that was in the territory. He saw Fawnstep and slowly sat up keeping his body low. He saw her catch the mouse, yet to recognize her. He got closer the the questionable shecat.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:00 AM
oh no i used my fire side

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Frostedflight nearly responded, but remembered who he was talking to. He schooled his features into a more gruff, indifferent expression. "Who are you?" he asked.
Marshfur informed Frostflight-Rainberry's mate, of who he was. "I'm Marshfur, Rainberry's-" he cringed saying the words "Riverclan mate." "I was told to meet you," he said awkwardly.

My Discord tag is as follows: Fiery#5103

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."~Izuku Midoriya
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:32 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
@Black Cat

Sharptalon laid in the covered area of moss and trees, we was covered, his black fur blending in perfectly with the slight fog that was in the territory. He saw Fawnstep and slowly sat up keeping his body low. He saw her catch the mouse, yet to recognize her. He got closer the the questionable shecat.
Sorry for the (very) late reply!

Not soon after she caught the small animal, another scent hung in the air. It was a shadowclan cat. The molly's fur spiked up slightly. Both the smell of the mouse and the previous flooding making her oblivious of who the cat was. Her heart beat in her chest rapidly. Fawnstep cautiously set the piece of prey down in case he or she was going to attack. Her tail fur fluffed up a bit, as well as her claws unsheathing just in case.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: