Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:31 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:30 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by silver.
Today 01:27 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by paris
Today 01:27 PM

Old May 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Name: Mysterypaw
Ring: Mud-cat
Looks: Sleek and lithe with black fur, hazel eyes, and a nick in her left ear.
Personality: TBRP? If not, tell me
Backstory: One parent was a rebel and the other was a loyal Clan cat. (loyal to FearClan)
Powers: Can see bits and pieces of the future
What will you become?: medic
Will she rebel?: Most likely.
Love Interest: N/A
Questions: no
Other: hehehehehehehehehehe
Ideas: Mysterypaw will rebel and create (hopefully) a Clan of her own, far away from FearClan.
(Wildkit's going to be the Clan-Maker XD but accepted!)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 14th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
Icebite snorted and began to lap up the juice.

"You crouch like this," Owlfang began, getting into a hunting position.
"You know why, kittypet," Redbite snarled.
"I have heard of a new kit in FearClan... From past the Gorge of Terror," Ivylake whispered, excitement in her gaze.

(Sure, just please show me a form.)

(Accepted but what do you mean by Transformation?)

"It's better than if Couragestar made me deputy. By a very long shot," Scarnose said, hiding his blush well.

Icebite growled at him, annoyed.

(One thing: the Forbidden Stars are called Forbidden for a reason XD)
"What do you think I'm doing?" Icebite snarled after him. He lapped up the rest of the mixture and sat up. He thought about going after him, but decided to stretch first.
Blackbite giggled, then tapped him on the shoulder with her tail. "You're funny too. What a package!"
(EW SORRY IT'S SHORT X-X I don't have much time so sorry)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Blackbite giggled, then tapped him on the shoulder with her tail. "You're funny too. What a package!"
(EW SORRY IT'S SHORT X-X I don't have much time so sorry)
Scarnose blushed. "I didn't really mean it as a joke. Couragestar liked to do all the duties, including all of the Deputy duties," he explained.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 14th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Honeypaw nodded. "Alright," She mewed, dropping into a crouch. "And then?"

Tigerdawn snarled and unsheathed her claws. "I'm not a Kittypet! I am a Clan cat!" She leaped at Redbite, hissing.

Gingersplash stared at her, his jaws open. "You have?" He meowed. "Tell me about it!"

Character Site

Old May 14th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Honeypaw nodded. "Alright," She mewed, dropping into a crouch. "And then?"

Tigerdawn snarled and unsheathed her claws. "I'm not a Kittypet! I am a Clan cat!" She leaped at Redbite, hissing.

Gingersplash stared at her, his jaws open. "You have?" He meowed. "Tell me about it!"
"You sneak up on the prey, like this," Owlfang explained quietly, stalking towards a mouse. He pounced on it, trapping it underneath his claws. "And then you pounce and kill your prey." He snapped the mouse's spine and picked it up, putting it under a dead tree and burying it. "Now you try," he meowed, pointing with his tail at a bird.
Redbite dodged and charged at the she-cat, but instead of barreling into her, he used his hind leg to trip her.
"Her name is Wildkit, and the leader apparently found her being attacked by a fox. He said he saved her, but it leaked out that she used a shield to protect them both. She would be a very good asset to the rebellion," Ivylake explained, looking at Snakebite every few moments.

Old May 14th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Might disappear again

Honeypaw nodded and crept forward. She bunched her muscles and leaped, pinning the bird down. Then, she bit down on its neck, killing it. Honeypaw smiled and picked up the bird. "Like that?" She asked, her voice muffled by feathers.

Tigerdawn landed on her belly and glared up at Redbite. "Your gonna pay for that!" Tigerdawn got to her paws and swiped at Redbite, scratching his muzzle. Then, she leaped onto his back and began clawing out tufts of fur.

Gingersplash blinked. "Oh, She used a shield...?" Gingersplash flicked his tail and gazed at Ivylake. "Hey, I have a question; Are you going to rebel?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 14th, 2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Because it said "Gifts of fur" instead of "Tufts of fur"
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Honeypaw nodded and crept forward. She bunched her muscles and leaped, pinning the bird down. Then, she bit down on its neck, killing it. Honeypaw smiled and picked up the bird. "Like that?" She asked, her voice muffled by feathers.

Tigerdawn landed on her belly and glared up at Redbite. "Your gonna pay for that!" Tigerdawn got to her paws and swiped at Redbite, scratching his muzzle. Then, she leaped onto his back and began clawing out tufts of fur.

Gingersplash blinked. "Oh, She used a shield...?" Gingersplash flicked his tail and gazed at Ivylake. "Hey, I have a question; Are you going to rebel?"
"Good job!" Owlfang mewed. "Now bury it here," he said, digging a hole next to where he buried the mouse.
Redbite got a small cut from the swipe and rolled over the second she leaped onto his back. After getting her off, he pounced on her, not giving her enough time to react. "Oh yeah?" he snarled, pinning her down.
(Sorry if he seems OP. He's been practicing for moons and moons. Since he first became a trainee)
Snakebite walked over, suspicion clouding his gaze.
Ivylake shook her head, but mouthed, "Definitely!"
"What's going on?" Snakebite snarled.
"The sky," Ivylake said. As Snakebite looked up, rain started falling.

Old May 15th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Might disappear again

Honeypaw purred and placed the bird in the pit, then she turned around and filled it up with dirt.

Tigerdawn rolled over onto her back, then realized that she had made a mistake. Oh no! My belly is exposed! Without thinking, Tigerdawn shut her eyes and slashed wildly at the air, accidentally scratching Redbites neck. Tigerdawn opened her eyes and gasped. Uh oh...
(Redbite doesn't have to die, but she only did that to try and prove that she was as strong as any Clan cat...)

Gingersplash flattened his ears and growled. Why rain! He stood up and shook his pelt, scattering drops of water flying everywhere. "Oops!" He meowed, then began laughing.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 15th, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

(I'm late...)

lightningkit laid in his lone nest, there wasn't really anyone to talk to and no kits to get along with so most of the time he just laid there thinking.

mousewillow sat by her nest.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Honeypaw purred and placed the bird in the pit, then she turned around and filled it up with dirt.

Tigerdawn rolled over onto her back, then realized that she had made a mistake. Oh no! My belly is exposed! Without thinking, Tigerdawn shut her eyes and slashed wildly at the air, accidentally scratching Redbites neck. Tigerdawn opened her eyes and gasped. Uh oh...
(Redbite doesn't have to die, but she only did that to try and prove that she was as strong as any Clan cat...)

Gingersplash flattened his ears and growled. Why rain! He stood up and shook his pelt, scattering drops of water flying everywhere. "Oops!" He meowed, then began laughing.
"Good! Now see if you can find any more before the rain gets worse," Owlfang said, shaking raindrops off his tail.
Scarlet drops fell to the ground. Redbite's eyes widened, and suddenly he was all over the place, scratching and biting.
(He's not going to kill her, he's just going to take her to Clawstar.)
Ivylake smiled.
Snakebite snarled and cut Gingersplash's cheek. Whirling around, he stalked off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
(I'm late...)

lightningkit laid in his lone nest, there wasn't really anyone to talk to and no kits to get along with so most of the time he just laid there thinking.

mousewillow sat by her nest.
(I forgot Wildkit was supposed to have wings XD)
Wildkit was eavesdropping on Graybite boasting to himself about how he was going to check on the Low-Cats the next day. She didn't understand what he was saying, so she decided to explore, looking for the other Rings. She stalked past the hunting patrol and into the camp. Seeing what looked to be the nursery, she sneaked into it and, spotting Lightningkit, walked over to him. "Hello," she said quietly.