Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 11:25 PM
Hello! ^^
by Rowan
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:22 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:15 PM
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 10:43 PM
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Lonestar23 @Liquoris

Moonpaw watched as he turned and apologized to Bronzepaw, still shrunk away from Couragepaw, as if it could hide her from talking to him after the fight. She had lost her trust in him.
Her grey eyes remained trained on Couragepaw as he continued to act so aggressively. It made him frightening in her eyes, as terrifying as the fight had been when he became angry. His true anger was something that she had very rarely seen and she would rather face a fox alone than have it directed at her again.

She braced herself, flinching as he turned and padded towards her again, her taking a small step backwards unsure of what to do with her own wanting to be near him yet terror of being near him.
She didn't want to see his anger again, because he seemed angry.
And then it disolved.
She was confused at first by everything that was going on, by his sudden switch over and even more so by his gentle words.
But she hardened herself, begging again not to let her defenses down to him again, definitely not so quickly.
His words were something that she had not prepared to hear. She had expected anger, or even perhaps attempts to get her to believe his earlier words, but he sounded so sincere, even nervous.
No no no no no! Stop it Moonpaw! Pull it together! She didn't know if she should trust him so quickly this time. He had hurt her, even if he was telling the truth it had still hurt and she didn't want to be so quick to let him hurt her again.

She wanted to believe so much that he was telling the truth, but she didn't fully trust what came from his lips anymore.
He was almost a stranger again, and she didn't want to to be hurt again from this tom she wasn't sure that she understood anymore.
But she sort of believed him regardless, though she disliked this. She refused to fall for him again and yet she had never really stopped falling.

"I want to believe you..." She meowed. She really did, but she just didn't trust him anymore, not to the full extent of how she had before. She wasn't sure if she could trust him again the way that she had before.

She was unsure of what she should do, and so instead just remained somewhat shrunk away from him, looking down at her cream colored paws.
Her mind had drifted away from Bronzepaw, too focused on the things that she didn't understand or couldn't quite comprehend. Things like this were too good to be true, weren't they? But the other she-cat's voice pulled her away from her own thoughts.
She was still jealous of Bronzepaw, and not even because it felt like she was being replaced. It was because Bronzepaw had made him laugh when she had only driven him away.

Slightest... chance? With you? What does that... Maybe she should have been jealous of her in the other aspect as well. Did Bronzepaw love him? Did Moonpaw love him? She wasn't even completely sure about the second aspect. Bronzepaw's words had made it seem like she had a crush on him in the same way that she did, but to love him was different. She wasn't sure if she loved until Couragepaw. Not yet at least, she still couldn't really read her own emotions. She cared about him very deeply, but could that be translated into romantic love?
It was the love of a friend, that much she knew for certain.

Moonpaw watched the other she-cat walk away. Unsure of what to do now, left alone with the tom that had made her feel so strangely.
But if she had not seen the look in Bronzepaw's eyes, if it had even been there, the how did she know for certain that Couragepaw could see the look in hers?
Had he really not known that she had loved him as more than a friend for a while now? She remained with her head turned away from him, watching Bronzepaw instead as she tried to figure out what to do. Everything was so scattered and wrecked and twisted.
The slightest chance with you. The tom started at Bronzepaw's words. His hues widened and his ears went back as though her words had physically pained him. He didn't know what to do. Bronzepaw had been there for him, she had invited him in when Moonpaw had pushed him away...but he knew that there would only ever be one she cat that he would truly care for that much. It had to be Moonpaw. It had always been Moonpaw, ever since the hill, ever since everything that had happened...it only could have been her. He didn't know what to say to the she cat as she walked away. He wanted to stop her, to help her somehow...but it wouldn't do any good. It would only lead to hurt and betrayal later on, wouldn't it? It would only lead to someone getting very, very badly... scared. What could Couragepaw do? He didn't know, he didn't know what to do or...or how to fix this. At all.

How could everything become so messed up because of one feeling? Three words? Eight letters? He had no idea, and if he had known, he would have stopped this right here and now. This needs to end. I can't play around anymore. This needs to end, and it needs to stop now. He thought angrily, his tail twitching back and forth in a frustrated manner. He was furious with himself, and with Moonpaw. What kind of a game was she playing here? What was she trying to do? Did she not like him? All of his emotions, his anger, his desperation, his sadness...they were all about to come out, but before he could, five words changed everything.

Five words sent Couragepaw's head spinning back into confusion, into sadness, into desperation...but they had melted the anger that he had felt so strongly only a moment before. How? How could Moonpaw have that power over him? Enough. He thought vehemently, his hues narrowing as he looked at his friend. But instead of his frustration spilling out, only two words could come to mind. "I know." He mewed, and then felt stupid for doing so. No, he didn't know! He didn't know what she was doing, and if he did, he would end it now! There was no telling if he would feel this way forever or not, but he wanted to figure this out and he wanted it done now.

Couragepaw wasn't used to being rejected. He had always made friends, always been able to figure his own emotions out. But now...now everything was so mixed up, and so twisted into a mess that he was sure he wouldn't be able to sort things out on his own. He needed help, and he didn't know where to get it. "Look, I don't know what's going on here! I don't know what these feelings mean, or where they came from, or how to deal with them! I don't know why I'm telling you this now, for StarClan's sake! All I know is that if you like me, say so, and if you don't, then-" Couragepaw's words caught in his throat and he could feel his vision becoming blurry. Tears. Just what he needed right now, he was so caught up in his emotions that he was about to cry.

"Then just...just don't. I-I can't do this anymore. This...this whatever we're doing. I can't promise you that I'll feel this way forever. I can't even promise you I'll feel this way for another second. But I can promise you that I feel this right now, and if you can't- if you can't accept that, then I...I can't do this." Couragepaw mewed, feeling his voice becoming choked and desperate again. He hated the sound of it, as though Moonpaw had taken away all his oxygen and left him without any way to breathe. But it definitely mirrored how he felt, how he was constantly feeling.

What had she done to him. What had she taken from him that he so desperately wanted back, that he so desperately needed? What was happening, why was this...why was this going on? Why had she said she wanted to believe him, did she...had she lost trust in him? There had to be something he was doing wrong, something he was missing here...but he wasn't sure what it was. And if he couldn't figure it out soon, he would need to move on for both of their sakes. For his heart.

Because he just couldn't play this game anymore.

@Liquoris

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 2nd, 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Obsidiansky looked stunned, and then he gave an awkward half-smile towards the she cat. "I hadn't really thought about it. Maybe someday, but...I don't know. I just don't want to get rejected and then have our friendship fall apart, or something happen between us." He mewed with a flick of his tail. He really hadn't thought about having a mate before now...but now that the she cat was mentioning it, he didn't know quite what to think. Would it be such a bad idea for him to find a she cat and finally settle down? Not yet. I'm not quite ready to commit to that and besides, there's no guarantee that they like me. I mean I know they like me, and I like them, but...I don't think we really love each other. Obsidiansky thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he glanced at Canineheart again.

"What about you? Have you ever thought about having a mate, and kits?" He asked with a second flick of his tail. As strange as the idea seemed, since she had told him there were a bunch of cats flirting with her that she hated, the tom knew that most she cats wanted a family. Like Sagewhisker...but her life had been ripped apart too. He wasn't sure about Fawnflower, and he could only guess at Canineheart herself. She might not want to tell me... he realized, with another flick of his tail, feeling somewhat bad at this sudden realization. After all, it wasn't everyone that wanted to let a cat they had just met into their personal life.

Then again, Canineheart didn't seem like every other cat.
Caninheart nodded along as Obsidiansky spoke, her head bobbing up and down in a rhythmic way, until the question had appeared; Canineheart had for sure never thought too much about kits, or having a mate for that matter. It seemed quite odd to her at that moment; she hated flirtatious toms, though never knew what she would had done had she actually enjoyed the presence of one. Hesitating a moment longer, the brown and cream she-cat thought it over, "Perhaps if the right cat came along, but to be honest, I never really thought of having a mate, much less kits. Perhaps I've been too busy rejecting toms."

A somewhat guilty expression laden her creamed muzzle as her grow heads dripped downward to the side of her head. Canineheart replaced the guilty smirk with an unconvincing grin, and she strained to keep her erect ears from pointing at the ground again.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Caninheart nodded along as Obsidiansky spoke, her head bobbing up and down in a rhythmic way, until the question had appeared; Canineheart had for sure never thought too much about kits, or having a mate for that matter. It seemed quite odd to her at that moment; she hated flirtatious toms, though never knew what she would had done had she actually enjoyed the presence of one. Hesitating a moment longer, the brown and cream she-cat thought it over, "Perhaps if the right cat came along, but to be honest, I never really thought of having a mate, much less kits. Perhaps I've been too busy rejecting toms."

A somewhat guilty expression laden her creamed muzzle as her grow heads dripped downward to the side of her head. Canineheart replaced the guilty smirk with an unconvincing grin, and she strained to keep her erect ears from pointing at the ground again.

For a moment, Obsidiansky looked guilty as he awaited her answer. His question seemed to hang in the air, partly suffocating him, until finally he was able to take a breath and calm his shaking nerves. What was so nerve-racking about a simply question? Was it just the fact that he knew it had been a stupid one? Or was there more to it? After another moment of silence and half-torture for the black pelted warrior, he listened to her answer, ears perked up as he took in every word, analyzing it for a hidden meaning that he could miss.

"Well, you shouldn't feel bad about that. It's their problem if they're being too flirtatious or something, not yours. You shouldn't try to find a mate just to please your friends or because you think you could help the Clan through doing so." Obsidiansky mewed, watching Canineheart's features carefully. He had learned to look through trying to put on a brave expression before-- and he was used to noticing things like that.

He wondered why Canineheart felt so bad. I don't understand why her friends-- or previous friends-- would pressure her like that! Shouldn't love be something that grows over time? It's delicate, isn't it? he thought, glancing at the she cat with a curious expression. He just couldn't seem to grasp the concept that perhaps some cats believed that love was something that should be rushed-- for the good of the Clan. Obsidiansky was growing to dislike those words, although he knew that they were important. But so many bad things had been done for the good of the Clan...couldn't everyone see that sometimes the good of the Clan wasn't always the best thing?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

A brown and white tom padded into the clearing, the old Deputy's hues scanning it. They were narrowed, and sharp looking...sharp being the key word. It seemed as though nothing passed Shrikecall's attention, especially when there were bigger things at stake here. Mainly the Clan's safety. I'll go out on Patrol later. He thought, sitting down in the Clearing. He had been busy that morning, and now was taking a short break-- short being the key word, if he were to wait too long, things might get very, very ugly very quickly. Shrikecall seemed to think that it was his duty to make sure everything was running smoothly, though it wasn't. He didn't always agree with Blazingstar, which meant at times that he felt he should be running the Clan on his own. He would never do something stupid, he respected the leader, of course-- that didn't mean that he always had to agree. Shrikecall glanced around the clearing again, hues narrowed slightly as though he were looking for someone in particular, but he was just analyzing everything around him as calmly as possible. That was Shrikecall's way; that or fighting when he got a chance, but attacking a clanmate was a definite no in his opinion. Especially because, well...he was completely loyal to WindClan. Not to mention he had never once thought that a clanmate could do something so horrible as attack one of their own...right?

Last edited by lone; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
chirps

Quote:

A brown and white tom padded into the clearing, the old Deputy's hues scanning it. They were narrowed, and sharp looking...sharp being the key word. It seemed as though nothing passed Shrikecall's attention, especially when there were bigger things at stake here. Mainly the Clan's safety. I'll go out on Patrol later. He thought, sitting down in the Clearing. He had been busy that morning, and now was taking a short break-- short being the key word, if he were to wait too long, things might get very, very ugly very quickly. Shrikecall seemed to think that it was his duty to make sure everything was running smoothly, though it wasn't. He didn't always agree with Blazingstar, which meant at times that he felt he should be running the Clan on his own. He would never do something stupid, he respected the leader, of course-- that didn't mean that he always had to agree. Shrikecall glanced around the clearing again, hues narrowed slightly as though he were looking for someone in particular, but he was just analyzing everything around him as calmly as possible. That was Shrikecall's way; that or fighting when he got a chance, but attacking a clanmate was a definite no in his opinion. Especially because, well...he was completely loyal to WindClan. Not to mention he had never once thought that a clanmate could do something so horrible as attack one of their own...right?
Stepping out of the nursery where she had been visiting some newborn kits, Heathertail still bore a smile on her soft face. Her amber eyes were aglow and she looked refreshed as she gazed around the camp clearing. Things had been peaceful for the past couple days, with Blazingstar being appointed as WindClan's new leader, and ceremonies once again taking place. The smile stretched further across the senior warrior's face as she thought of all the recent warriors and apprentices, knowing that this was a sure sign of growth and rebuilding for WindClan. Her love for her home Clan ran deep within her veins and it made her happy to see peace settling back amongst the Clans once more. A cool breeze ruffled her pelt and broke into her thoughts, and she padded off from the nursery, instantly perking her ears as she spotted the newly appointed deputy Shrikecall sitting off to the side. "Shrikecall!" she called, padding towards him and dipping her head in greeting as she approached. She hadn't known the new deputy all that well but was familiar with him. She'd been an apprentice when he was appointed a warrior, and from what she remembered he had been a proud WindClanner. Sitting down next to him, she nudged him with her shoulder, eyeing him with a smile. "You holding down the fort over here?" she inquired, her tone light and airy as she spoke.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:49 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Shrikecall's hues looked disapprovingly at the two cats behind the more leader-like one. They didn't act much like warriors. At the first cat's words- the cat he now knew to be Infernosky- a look of surprise crossed over the tom's features. "Dapplestar is gone. Our leader is Blazingstar." He hissed. Who were these strangers who had come here demanding to speak to Dapplestar? The brown and white tom didn't know, but he wasn't about to let them pass. No way. His cold hues glared down upon the three cats...wondering where they had come from. They didn't have the scent of warriors, and yet their build and the first one's name reflected that of a warrior-like personality. Infernosky's name sounded familiar, too...but the deputy wasn't quite sure where he had heard it before.

"Umm...Sh-Shrikecall, maybe we should, uh...let them through?" Obsidiansky suggested from behind the deputy, glancing at the three cats. He knew the deputy probably thought he was insane for suggesting something like that. He almost thought of himself as insane. Inviting complete strangers into the Clan, what was wrong with him? A lot. But they seem like they have good intentions. And Dapplestar must have known them, they're acting like they were best friends with her! He thought.

Shrikecall turned around, his hues narrowing at the younger warrior. How dare he speak out! He was not allowing cats he knew nothing about into the Camp. "Why did you wish to speak with Dapplestar in the first place? Can you prove that she knows you?" He challenged, a fierce gleam in his proud hues. He knew it would be near to impossible, but he was sure that if they did have significant proof...then Blazingstar would be fine with allowing these two new cats in.

Obsidiansky stared in dismay at the deputy's challenge. How could they prove it? Dapplestar was gone, dead or simply disappeared...which one was unknown to him. Well. A lot's changed, I suppose I could always help them get bearings on everything. Explain what's happened. Or should Shrikecall or Blazingstar do that? Obsidiansky thought, cocking his head to the side as he examined the three strangers with a semi-friendly expression. He wasn't the best example of a fierce, proud, hostile warrior...the deputy was better at that sort of thing. But if they were accepted, he was the perfect cat to make them feel like they fit in again.
A wave of suppressed shock rippled through Infernosky's body. Dapplestar is gone.
What? That's impossible. I promised myself I would make it back for her...I can't be too late. Behind the wall of Infernosky's stony face was a wave of emotions and dismay. Some of it crept through, however, when she replied more unsteadily, "...What? How could she be gone?..." Her prideful gaze that was once towering over everyone else's, dropped a little. Dapplestar had been Infernosky's leader almost as long as she had been alive...she couldn't imagine Dapplestar just being...gone. The red tabby didn't even recognize the name of Blazingstar. Neither did she recognize Shrikecall. Where did all these cats come from? She couldn't have been gone THAT long...couldn't she?

Obsidiansky's voice came from behind the deputy at this time, and Russel and Jitterbug turned their attention to the...gentler face, among all these firey hostile deputies. Jitterbug offered an agreeing smile to the cats suggestion, and Russel nodded his head simultaneously. Yes, they liked this cat, who was about to let them in and get them out of this mess, stuck between the tensity between two deputies. Immediately after, Shrikecall's deadly narrowed gaze in response to the suggestion turned their hopeful faces into fearful ones.

Infernosky then responded to the next set of questions. Anger now openly expressed in her firey eyes and up-curled lip to bare her canines, she fired back, "Of course I can prove that she knows me! Just ask Twilightsky and Swallowsong. I wanted to speak to Dapplestar because I came HOME, and I want to see my friends and family again. Windclan is my home, just as it is yours, and I am not leaving until you find some cat to tell you who I am." The lowness and intensity in her tone was dead serious, as was the muzzle that she now had thrusted in Shrikecall's face in a challenging manner. In the back of her mind she was very troubled, however. The comotion they had made certainly would have attracted attention, and she would have expected Twilightsky and Swallowsong to hear her snarling by now, and come out to see her. They couldn't be gone too...could they? Maybe they were out on patrol. Everything in her heart screamed to Starclan, begging that she hadn't come back to a clan empty of the only cats she had truly cared about all her life.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

@Slash-GNR
Greenblaze laid in the clearing his golden fur bright in the sun he looked around the clearing watching the activity

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
@Slash-GNR
Greenblaze laid in the clearing his golden fur bright in the sun he looked around the clearing watching the activity
Cinderleap stretched as she padded out of the warrior's den. She then went over to the fresh-kill pile to get breakfast as she turned her gaze upon a male. She took a breath and decided to get out of her comfort zone, so she padded over and sat down next to him. "Nice day isn't it?" she asked laying her mouse down next to her paws. (sry short)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Cinderleap stretched as she padded out of the warrior's den. She then went over to the fresh-kill pile to get breakfast as she turned her gaze upon a male. She took a breath and decided to get out of her comfort zone, so she padded over and sat down next to him. "Nice day isn't it?" she asked laying her mouse down next to her paws. (sry short)
(It's ok remember i said i dont do as much as you lol) greenblaze purred "yes yes it is i dont think I've caught your name im greenblaze what's yours" he asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Stepping out of the nursery where she had been visiting some newborn kits, Heathertail still bore a smile on her soft face. Her amber eyes were aglow and she looked refreshed as she gazed around the camp clearing. Things had been peaceful for the past couple days, with Blazingstar being appointed as WindClan's new leader, and ceremonies once again taking place. The smile stretched further across the senior warrior's face as she thought of all the recent warriors and apprentices, knowing that this was a sure sign of growth and rebuilding for WindClan. Her love for her home Clan ran deep within her veins and it made her happy to see peace settling back amongst the Clans once more. A cool breeze ruffled her pelt and broke into her thoughts, and she padded off from the nursery, instantly perking her ears as she spotted the newly appointed deputy Shrikecall sitting off to the side. "Shrikecall!" she called, padding towards him and dipping her head in greeting as she approached. She hadn't known the new deputy all that well but was familiar with him. She'd been an apprentice when he was appointed a warrior, and from what she remembered he had been a proud WindClanner. Sitting down next to him, she nudged him with her shoulder, eyeing him with a smile. "You holding down the fort over here?" she inquired, her tone light and airy as she spoke.
Shrikecall glanced around for the source of the voice. Although his hues were not quite as good as they used to be, his other senses were just as sharp. "Oh hi, Heathertail." He mewed, dipping his own head back to her. Remembering the names of the cats in the Clan was almost as exhausting as hunting, or going on patrol; and frankly, Shrikecall preferred the latter. There was nothing like darting through the territory chasing after a rabbit, knowing that you would most likely catch it in the end and soon it would be feeding your Clan. "Just taking a break. I should get back out there soon-- lots of things to do." He mewed, glancing over at the slightly younger warrior. She wasn't too much younger then him. She'd been around for a while as well...though Shrikecall knew her only by name, he remembered she had still been an apprentice. That had been a long time ago-- and he hadn't spoken to her since, so it was a bit of a surprise that she had come over to him now. "You could come along, if you like. I could use the help-- been pretty busy lately," He mewed in his husky voice. Shrikecall had a voice that sounded sort of like claws scraping, but it was more authorative...deeper...and it wasn't quite as unpleasant. He glanced at Heathertail, awaiting her response. This would be a good chance to get to know some of his clanmates better, especially since the only thing he really knew about most of them were their names and ranks...not too much background information, since he rarely got too close to another cat.

Closed Thread