Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Kitty Koins Market

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old December 4th, 2022, 06:32 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Need a Backstory? Rapids Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
Name: Moorkit
Any superpowers? (If do list them): No not yet
Human or animal: Cat
Appearance: gray tabby she-cat with green eyes and white paws
Description of there personality: Shy at first but then becomes used to her surroundings
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: She talks a lot and beats herself up about it, can may be a tad bit bipolar
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): She do not know who her parents are and she doesn't know if she has brothers or sisters
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): However long your imagination wants you to go
Questions: Nope
Other: She has trouble making friends

Moorkit is a beautiful gray tabby cat with blazing green eyes, and snow-white, white paws. When she was first born, she had never seen her parents, nor her siblings. As always she was nursed by a queen and grew up with other kittens. Problem was she would talk to herself so much that she would get aggressive if someone came up to her while she was talking to herself.
Moorkit never really liked other cats, or that is what is told about her around her home; she would either push them away, or was just too shy to talk to others, especially newcomers that came around her. The only way she really warms up is, if she hung around others that have pushed themselves to talk to her and she would feel more comfortable. Throughout her life of kit hood, she has experienced weird stuff with her paw, for example, she could sometimes feel faint heart beats, before it drifts off, or weird flashbacks that look like cats. Though she was too young, she tried using these faint abilities to find her parents, or to at least identify who they look like. But everytime she would try a weird and strange flashback would appear in front of her, blood running everywhere and a faded masked face would appear with red eyes and a creepy smirk with large teeth.
Over time she would only tell others of what she saw but they wouldn't listen to her. Only one does, but they are debating if their friend is going crazy or not. Which made her have a bit of trouble and a hard time making friends. Always wondering what would happen as she would sometimes look at her paws and notice a flick of something here and there but never pop up. But for now she just rest’s her mind as she waits to see what will happen later in her life.
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:31 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Name: Lightning
Any superpowers? (If do list them): Electricity power(when he bites it sends a shock like what you would feel if you touched a wet outlet).
Human or animal: Animal(normally), Human(power from necklace)
Appearance: Pure and silk black tomcat with bright, sharp lightning-yellow-white eyes, wears a silver chain necklace with a heavily detailed silver lightning bolt, the tail broke in the shape of a lightning bolt. When in human form, he is a peach 15-year-old boy with the same color hair and eyes as his cat counterpart. He wears a black shirt and blue jeans, and gray tennis shoes. He still wears his necklace and has fake cat ears.
Description of their personality: Lightning is very protective of his friends and loves to explore and likes to be alone and play with his powers. He has no friends. However, he will attack if he feels threatened or cornered, and he will not hesitate.
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: He is easily tamed as a cat and is easily overpowered as a human, and he is very depressed.
Is anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): He used to be a house cat and lost his housefolk in a horrible way.
How long pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): as many as you need to use.
Questions: I'll think of, like, seven at 2 am.
Other: I'll think of, like, seven at 2 am.
@Rapid
Old December 5th, 2022, 07:34 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Charlie Warwick
Any superpowers?: Nope!
Human or animal: Human againnnn
Appearance: Charlie has frizzy blonde hair that reaches just above her shoulders. She wears a navy blue t-shirt and overalls. She also wears long socks on her arms that resemble snakes. Charlie also has round glasses, and brown eyes.
Description of there personality: She's funny and kind, has ADHD and autism, bullied for her strange personality, weirdo, kind of an idiot
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: She's bullied, and has five older siblings
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add?: Not really!
How long of the pages do you want: Once again, do whatever you feel like!
Questions: NOPE
Other: Naw
Mention: @Rapid

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 5th, 2022, 07:35 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
Moorkit is a beautiful gray tabby cat with blazing green eyes, and snow-white, white paws. When she was first born, she had never seen her parents, nor her siblings. As always she was nursed by a queen and grew up with other kittens. Problem was she would talk to herself so much that she would get aggressive if someone came up to her while she was talking to herself.
Moorkit never really liked other cats, or that is what is told about her around her home; she would either push them away, or was just too shy to talk to others, especially newcomers that came around her. The only way she really warms up is, if she hung around others that have pushed themselves to talk to her and she would feel more comfortable. Throughout her life of kit hood, she has experienced weird stuff with her paw, for example, she could sometimes feel faint heart beats, before it drifts off, or weird flashbacks that look like cats. Though she was too young, she tried using these faint abilities to find her parents, or to at least identify who they look like. But everytime she would try a weird and strange flashback would appear in front of her, blood running everywhere and a faded masked face would appear with red eyes and a creepy smirk with large teeth.
Over time she would only tell others of what she saw but they wouldn't listen to her. Only one does, but they are debating if their friend is going crazy or not. Which made her have a bit of trouble and a hard time making friends. Always wondering what would happen as she would sometimes look at her paws and notice a flick of something here and there but never pop up. But for now she just rest’s her mind as she waits to see what will happen later in her life.
Thank you that's pretty much accurate!
Old December 9th, 2022, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Forum: Warrior cats
Name: Apple`whisker
Any superpowers? (If do list them): none
Human or animal: animal
Appearance: a thick furred she-cat with pale red eyes and a grey tabby coat.
Description of there personality: Hating, brooding, revengeful
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: weakness to fire
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): She was stolen from thunderclan when she was about 1 moon and was taken to windclan and raised there
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max):4
Questions:
Other: She hates ALL riverclan cats because of her ex-mate, splash`fin
@Rapid
Old December 20th, 2022, 06:20 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Forum: Warriors
Name: Sootstream
Any superpowers? (If do list them): No
Human or animal: Animal; felidae
Appearance: A brown bengal, with a lighter tone of brown going up her legs; amber eyes
Description of there personality: Sarcastic, sees the bad in everyone until she actually knows more about them, wary, great sense of humor
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: If anyone brings up something about Thunderclan, she will snap and apologize right after
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): She was there in Thunderclan around the time they had a really bad leader: a dictator. Her parents neglected her, and her sister had this really bad grudge on her. That’s it!
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): 2
Questions: naw
Other: nope @Rapid

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old December 20th, 2022, 06:44 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

@-Finch`song-
Name: Apple’whisker
Appearance: a thick furred she-cat with pale red eyes and a gray tabby coat.
Pages:4
When Apple’whisker was just a kit, she was stolen from Thunderclan about 1 moons old, and has lived in Windclan since.
Her life was easy growing up, making friends, sharing prey, even hanging with her den mates. Her life was easy going until word went around that she was originally from another clan. Apple’whisker was Apple’paw when this info got around, she questioned anyone and everyone even her den mates about where she really came from, and how she got here, but no one said anything. Though the rumors got worse, her clan mates looked at her differently, they would whisper about her every time that she was around getting prey. Her den mates would either snicker, guessing what clan she was in, or pressure her saying that their warriors had to save her tail when she was just a kit and bring her here. Throughout time, she became more aggressive, more closed off, and more violent towards those who would bring up about her past. Every time she watched, her ex-friends became mates with other cats, while she stood back watching them have kits.
But one thing did catch her eye, every time she was chosen for a gathering, a specific group of cats in her clan would glance around nervously like they knew something that they didn't want her to know; and every time she went there, a tom cat with pale red-eyes would stare at her, there coat was gray with markings of a tabby and very fluffy, but his size was bigger than hers and muscular.
Now she goes by Apple’whisker, and wants to take back her revenge on the one specific cat that destroyed her life, making it a pain, the one that brings her to the place she calls home. And the one cat that stares at her from afar.

Last edited by Rapid; December 20th, 2022 at 06:45 PM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 12:30 AM

My Mood: Bored

@Rapid its great
Old January 4th, 2023, 02:46 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Name: halffur
Any superpowers? (If do list them): none
Human or animal: animal, cat
Appearance: a black and white chimera with an amber eye and a grey eye
Description of there personality: a careful yet sweet tom
Any specific traits or weaknesses you want me to add: six toes on each paw
Anything specific in their backstory you want me to add? (List them here): none
How long of the pages do you want (I am only doing 5 at the max): ANY! (im indecisive, do whatever)
Questions:
Other: windclan boy lol @Rapid

ART CONTEST

Last edited by azu-azulu; January 10th, 2023 at 08:57 PM.