Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:16 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:05 PM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:56 PM

Old October 22nd, 2021, 04:34 PM
Just a wolf, dont mind me

Gender: I don't really care what you call me, i'll be a wolf for now
My Mood: Confused

Default [Open] A Wolf lost around sheep

[Open for interaction]

The loner's two colored eyes scanned the houses, especially the shiny buckets outside of them. Because that was were all the goodies were. Everything that the fat humans couldn't bother eating was stored away there until the rouge humans came with and took it to feed their loud monsters. But Before that it was Wolf's turn to take his share. He had noticed that the monsters often came around the same time of the month, so if he calculated everything right they should be at their fullest today. Finally his belly would be full.

Creeping forward and keeping to the shadows and corners he manged to reach the first bucket. Once he started he wouldn't have much time so he had to move quickly, luckily Storm had bother to teach him something at least. After casting a quick glance around to make sure he was alone he unsheathed his claws, dug them into the ground to get a good stance and the pushed against the large bucket with all the strength he could muster up, until it finally tipped over. Good, but his clock was ticking, now that the loud noise this caused would alert his presence to everyone near it surely wouldn't take long before a human or their pests for dogs came after him.

Wolf dashed to the now open side of the bucket and began to dig around, just trying to find something to fill the aching emptiness in his stomach. "Come on, come on" he muttered to himself and he could almost feel the time slipping away between his claws as he couldn't find anything clean enough to take a bite out of. Why couldn't the humans be useful for once and leave something nice here. There! Finally his right paw found something that might pass for food well enough to actually swallow. He wasn't quite sure what it was but it smelled decent enough.

That would have to do for now since Wolf could hear rumbling inside one of the houses. He quickly picked up his find and sneaked away to a tree not too far away where he could enjoy his first meal in a long time. He took a better grip of his food since it was almost falling apart, and climbed up before settling on a tree branch and watching the small chaos the humans caused.

Last edited by A Wolf; October 22nd, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 12:20 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: [Open] A Wolf lost around sheep

Josie {She/Her} | KittyPet | @A Wolf

The noise both attracted twolegs but also herself, the white she-cat hopped onto a neighbouring fence, peeking over in curiosity, her purple collar stands out that she is someone's cat as she hopped down to join the twolegs. Sniffing at the round metal thing, though unlike Wolf, she wasn't as smart to keep her distance as some of the twolegs shoed the cat to go away, with her being accustomed to twolegs she was not expecting the light newspaper swat, as it hit her flat in the face. She yelped, before running away, unintentionally up the same tree and on a collision cause with another feline-

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet

Last edited by teddybr; October 23rd, 2021 at 12:21 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 04:01 AM

@teddybr

The two eyes glowing among the leaves followed the courageous house-cat as she inspected what he had left behind in the shiny bucket. But there was a thin line between bravery and stupidity, and it seemed this cat didn't know where it was and crossed it. And her lack or carefulness was punished. This cat clearly didn't have the cleverness and knowledge of the streets that he had. But than again she was a house-cat, a slave to her owners and trapped by the color around her neck, she had never have to fight like he had and would never understand what it took.

Great. She was coming up in the tree he ha taken as his food-place. No peace for Wolf. He quietly watched as she climbed up. She even lacked the grace as with which he moved. He had been rather prepared for her as she almost knocked into him, he had taken a firm grip around his half eaten food and when she came too close he took a leap to another branch. He didn't put down his food, instead he just watch the house-cat with a sharp look. He did say anything since he had his food and wouldn't make a fool of himself by trying to talk through it. He would just let her speak first, explain herself and hopefully leave when she saw it was his tree.

// To anyone else reading Wolf is still open, I can clone him

Last edited by A Wolf; October 23rd, 2021 at 04:25 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 04:03 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Tinker**
Rumble & Pebble

Tinker trotted outside, her two kits stumbling along behind her. Since the pregnancy discovery, her housefolks had confined her to her garden, building some rolling bars along the top of the fence line so every time she jumped she was tossed back to the ground. Then the kits were born and she was no longer permitted even to her garden, not that she'd truly wanted out much lately. The kits were still little, they'd only just learned to climb the barrier of the little nest her housefolks had made for her. She was sure her housefolks were keeping her close to protect her kits.

Nevertheless, walking outside now, even under the dreary clouds, was a welcome refresher for Tinker. She looked back at her kits and purred; they were wide-eyed and their little furs were beginning to pick up. She giggled, "It's okay. You know, your father lives out here all the time! The outside is a big and wonderful place, you two will love it out there, I know it!" Her thoughts instantly drifted to their father. Ban was still unaware of even her pregnancy since she hadn't had time to go find him before her housefolks had locked her in. She was worried about him, it'd been far too long since she'd last seen him and while she was confident that he wouldnt allow anything bad to happen, she was concerned all the same. Maybe he'd come to check on her since the kits were born but she hadn't been outside to catch him. Oh, he'd be so worried about her!

A loud crash pulled her from her thoughts and she instantly perked up, her head cocking curiously. Rumble and Pebble darted beneath her in their terror, she felt them quaking against her. She turned her attention momentarily to her kits and purred a reassurance. She padded to the fence and looked through the slits, a couple nests down she spotted a cat digging inside one of the housefolks' rubbish containers. She cocked her head. So Ban was right, there are cats who actually eat housefolks rubbish! She couldn't understand eating their rubbish when all you had to do was ask for some good food.

The cat ran towards a tree outside her fence and stopped. She sniffed curiously but couldn't quite pick up what the cat was eating. She felt the kits huddle into her again.

"Mama," Pebble squeaked, "What was that? Who is that?"

Tinker smiled and lowered herself level with her daughter. "It's nothing to be scared of, just another cat. It looks to be a cat like your dad! Though your dad would never eat housefolk's rubbish." She shrugged. "But cats like that don't have housefolks of their own so they have to get their own food."

@A Wolf

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2021 at 03:58 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 04:45 AM

@Ravensong

The piece of food he had found seemed inserting. It was a mixture of may thing, two light brown things that teased rather boring, one piece of meat and some kind of leaf. And something that looked like thick blood and had a string taste. Humans were the oddest things Wolf had ever known. Keeping dogs on ropes and moving around in those monsters. How someone could ever be around them was knowledge Wolf did not have, even if he had he would never agree with them.

Sound. Wolf's ears pricked as the wind carried voices over to where he sat. One normal and two lighter, almost squeaky. Was it a mother and her kits, a cat with their younger siblings, or just a mismatch of cats who happened to be that age. Whatever it was the three were talking about something. Wolf's ears could make out the word "mama" so one must be the other's mother or mother-figure. And... were the talking about him? They talked about a cat, a cat they didn't seem to know. A mixture of curiosity and suspicion made his brain work. He had to find out, especially if they were talking about him. Only three cats and two seemed to be kits or at least very tiny so they couldn't be much problem if it came to battle. Wolf was only a little over half a yea old but he had been raised on with a firm trainer and had faced much hardship and fight in his life. Oh he could defend himself if he had to.

Finishing his meal (well, except the odd leaf and blood) he climbed down and began to creep towards the house and garden from where the voices came. If they had seen him if was no use keeping to the shadows but it was a force of habit by now, besides someone else could still spot him, a few humans were still fuzzing over the shiny bucket after all.

Time to comfort these cats.

"And who were you talking about...?" His voice was clam and cold, dragged out in a almost threatening questioning. First impressions were one of the most important things when it came to getting your way and since he doubted he would have any use of this cat so being kind or polite wasn't a priority here and now.

Last edited by A Wolf; October 23rd, 2021 at 04:45 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 11:49 AM

[Bumping encase anyone wants to rp]

Old October 23rd, 2021, 12:29 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Iro:*:

Blue eyes slit with acute humor, the cow spotted tom glanced up at the figure that scampered up a near by tree. He had watched the other feline fetch a quick but truly disgusting meal, small things like this is what made his days enjoyable. Iro couldn't fathom the idea on why cats would dig thru human garbage to find a bite to eat! Couldn't they just hunt instead? There were some squirrels around, and hordes of questionably large rats. Why not pick on one of those instead of two-leg junk. He guessed laziness was the main motivation behind this sickening act.

Licking his paw, he did a quick clean up of his appearance (just to make sure he looked superior to one of these low life scavengers), with maw pursed the tom sauntered over towards the base of the tree which currently held the other cat. Blacked plumed tail whisking to and fro, Iro sat back on his haunches and cast a quick skeptical glance at the stranger. Hopefully this fellow was somewhat tolerant, or he'd most likely get a clawing of a life time.

Clearing his throat, he angled his head towards the branch they were sitting on. "Oi, mate! I don't think digging in the garbage then perching up there like some sorta deranged buzzard is very attractive... Or normal at that." he made sure to raise his suave voice, so this had no other options but to listen to his oh so elegant speeches.

// @A Wolf \\
( srry this is rather short X3)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 23rd, 2021, 01:32 PM

// @Leafí Pft, my first one just got longer bc Wolf does more stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ //

Wolf apparently wasn't allowed to eat in peace. Great. The young cat peered down between the branches and leaves, seeing a cat with blue eyes. -Gee, Wolf, arent you a smart one- The cat's fur was somewhat well groom, enough for Wolf to think they had put effort into their grooming. A house-cat perhaps or they just cared to much about their appearance. It wouldn't surprise him if the had a giant ego as well.

Attractive? Normal? When had those things ever mattered. Attractiveness had never even a though in Wolf's mind and being normal could get boring, both had their uses and advantages sure, begin normal made you melt in and looks could help you get your way but those were so situational it didn't mater.

"And why would I care. Imma busy kitty with things to do and places to be, I aint got no time for go n look for mice." He called down. he didn't usually talk quite like this, but matching their speech might make them more open in the future, cats like cats like them. "Not like ya looks mater" And who knew, this cat might come to use later, they seemed strong and while Wolf had no interest in befriending them staying on their good side might give him some advantage. While waiting for an answer he nipped through his little meal, taking out some sort of odd and heavy leaf and letting it fall down on the ground.

Old October 23rd, 2021, 07:56 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wolf View Post
@Ravensong

The piece of food he had found seemed inserting. It was a mixture of may thing, two light brown things that teased rather boring, one piece of meat and some kind of leaf. And something that looked like thick blood and had a string taste. Humans were the oddest things Wolf had ever known. Keeping dogs on ropes and moving around in those monsters. How someone could ever be around them was knowledge Wolf did not have, even if he had he would never agree with them.

Sound. Wolf's ears pricked as the wind carried voices over to where he sat. One normal and two lighter, almost squeaky. Was it a mother and her kits, a cat with their younger siblings, or just a mismatch of cats who happened to be that age. Whatever it was the three were talking about something. Wolf's ears could make out the word "mama" so one must be the other's mother or mother-figure. And... were the talking about him? They talked about a cat, a cat they didn't seem to know. A mixture of curiosity and suspicion made his brain work. He had to find out, especially if they were talking about him. Only three cats and two seemed to be kits or at least very tiny so they couldn't be much problem if it came to battle. Wolf was only a little over half a yea old but he had been raised on with a firm trainer and had faced much hardship and fight in his life. Oh he could defend himself if he had to.

Finishing his meal (well, except the odd leaf and blood) he climbed down and began to creep towards the house and garden from where the voices came. If they had seen him if was no use keeping to the shadows but it was a force of habit by now, besides someone else could still spot him, a few humans were still fuzzing over the shiny bucket after all.

Time to comfort these cats.

"And who were you talking about...?" His voice was clam and cold, dragged out in a almost threatening questioning. First impressions were one of the most important things when it came to getting your way and since he doubted he would have any use of this cat so being kind or polite wasn't a priority here and now.

**Tinker**
Rumble & Pebble

Tinker's gaze was drawn up to a sudden movement and a voice. She'd been so focused on her kits she hadn't noticed the tom approaching. He looked young. His cold tone and serious expression didn't faze Tinker. Strays were only that serious because they felt they needed to be.

She laughed at herself, Ban would be so disappointed at her lack of awareness of her surroundings. She smiled and cocked her head. "Oh, hello there! I was just telling my kits about...well, you!" Tinker giggled. "Are you a stray? Is that why you're eating housefolk rubbish? I can teach you how to catch a bird. I've gotten pretty good at it!"

It'd been a while since she'd had a friend visit and it felt good to be making friends again. She'd been here long enough now to be surprised by new faces around but it was always a pleasant surprise.

@A Wolf

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 23rd, 2021 at 07:56 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

(Oh boi time to catch up) @A Wolf
Josie {She/Her} | KittyPet | [Open]

"Oh! Hello there! Didn't see you!" She was a little startled, as she did not scent the other cat nearby before she ran up the tree. Though she quickly recovered and smiling brightly, by far, not knowing that this tree was claimed. "Got a little jumpy there! But it's okay, accidents happen, Oh! That smells like it came from the metal thing!" Without really asking she lean in slightly and sniffs at the treasured food he had his mouth on.

"Mm... Doesn't smell that good actually..."

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet