Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old February 15th, 2020, 01:02 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

cherrykit blinked awake, she stretched with a wide yawn. cherrykit took a good look at the now empty medicine den, she was kinda sad that dirtfur wasn't here as a comforting voice, I hope sugarapple will forgive me... she thought, once again small tears welling in her eyes. @Dirtfur @vermin

Last edited by kittygirl; February 15th, 2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:37 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
cherrykit ran to the nest she was in previously as she covered her face realizing her mistake, "why did i do that...i'm such a mouse brain!" cherrykit said aloud to herself, but in the same sense she couldn't help but be happy the medicine cat had passed. @vermin

cherrykit got up and sat down looking down at her paws, she hadn't ment to make her foster mother mad..., she closed her eyes tight as guilt flood of her,"i couldn't help it...he wanted to KILL me...!" she felt her words get choked back as tears ran down her cheeks. cherrykit laid down and fell asleep, exhausted from crying. @vermin
"Kill you? What in tarnation are you spewing about?! Shiverpetal wouldn't harm a fly and even if he said those things it was a joke. Do you realize what you did back there? Lionstar coulda sent you flying out of Riverclan! Darn it, Cherrykit, what is wrong with you?" she sighed, lifting her paw to her head with a long sigh. "Y'know back in my ole' home we always abide by the rules and any wrongdoings or disrespect means a good southern whippin'! But, I ain't momma Mary..instead you will stay here with your guilt." Sugarapple passed the nest where Cherrykit laid, staring off at the herbs and some undone work left behind. Her eyes darkened once again. "You will stay here and think of what you've done. I don't even care if your cold is gone. I want you to look 'round this place, this was Shiverpetal's duty every day and night. It ain't easy taking care of the injured and ill but he did his best! Once you get it in your head, I'll come back for ya." Sugarapple turned around to head out into the clearing. Before stepping out she looked back, side glancing back at the kit. "I'm disappointed of you. I hope you'l learn from this." After that she stepped outside.

Last edited by tye; February 15th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

(OPEN!)
Dirtfur panted after sprinting down here from the Lionsden. His eyes gone dull and more clouded. Cold crept into the warrior's heart, seemly like he is freezing to death. He laid down on his moss bed watching the day to go night, as stars sparkled. He wished he could shine like them.
The words from Lionstar echoed in his head: you're not going to be a deputy anymore!
Blood dripped down onto the moss, spilling down onto the stone ground of the medicine den. The face of the non-deputy turned numb that Dirtfur no longer feels.

He continued his watched at the outside, kits playing, warriors talking. Cats eating, cats sharing tongues. He wished he could be there, giving out patrols, or chatting with his friends.
The day fall, making it night once again. He watched blankly as he got colder.

Then the cycle continues: sunrise, afternoon, evening, then sunset. And it all starts over again as the pitiful, dirty mess watched from beyond. His stomach growled for fish and his throat dried from thirst, lips glued shut for that they weren't used to talk. But he ignored them for that he doesn't care anymore. His body felt numb and cold.

The snot was running out of his nose. His eyes were red-shot and pink tinted just like his apprentice's. His eyes gotten more cloudy, and his hearing denied sounds to enter his dirty ears.
Soon enough, his eyes got heavier by each hour -he haven't slept at all.
He closed them up, waiting for death to pick him up from his sick-moss bed.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; February 15th, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 11:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(OPEN!)
Dirtfur panted after sprinting down here from the Lionsden. His eyes gone dull and more clouded. Cold crept into the warrior's heart, seemly like he is freezing to death. He laid down on his moss bed watching the day to go night, as stars sparkled. He wished he could shine like them.
The words from Lionstar echoed in his head: you're not going to be a deputy anymore!
Blood dripped down onto the moss, spilling down onto the stone ground of the medicine den. The face of the non-deputy turned numb that Dirtfur no longer feels.

He continued his watched at the outside, kits playing, warriors talking. Cats eating, cats sharing tongues. He wished he could be there, giving out patrols, or chatting with his friends.
The day fall, making it night once again. He watched blankly as he got colder.

Then the cycle continues: sunrise, afternoon, evening, then sunset. And it all starts over again as the pitiful, dirty mess watched from beyond. His stomach growled for fish and his throat dried from thirst, lips glued shut for that they weren't used to talk. But he ignored them for that he doesn't care anymore. His body felt numb and cold.

The snot was running out of his nose. His eyes were red-shot and pink tinted just like his apprentice's. His eyes gotten more cloudy, and his hearing denied sounds to enter his dirty ears.
Soon enough, his eyes got heavier by each hour -he haven't slept at all.
He closed them up, waiting for death to pick him up from his sick-moss bed.
wormpaw was indifferent. indecisive. he was feeling lots of things but none at all either. he felt as if he was floating and falling.
his heart dropped as he saw a familiar face drag himself to the medicine den. so, wormpaw heaved himself tiredly up to his paws and slowly followed dirtfur into the den. he waited outside the entrance, his presence most likely known but he didn't do anything. he just watched, examining. dirtfur looked horrible and wormpaw spotted the new wound on the deputy's face. of course, he didn't know it meant former deputy.
he quietly step into the den once dirtfur had closed his eyes. wormpaw inhale the sick scent, grimacing. he didn't know anything besides a few things from his own experience. so he glanced around at shiverpetal's herb stash, deciding to just use cobwebs. wormpaw knew about that at least. they helped with bleeding.
he grabbed a mouthful, sitting down next to dirtfur. he gulp nervously.
all he could think about was shiverpetal's dead body. the withered look and how dirtfur carried it so much. notdead. notdead. wormpaw nudge his mentor's face, trying to dab the cobwebs onto the claw mark. "sorry,, sorry,," he mumbled-- squeezing his eyes shut to not look at dirtfur's expression.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:38 AM

@x ghostie

The warrior waited in the black void. StarClan has not yet came and pick him up. But alas, no one came.
Realizing that StarClan won't come to him. Dirtfur opened his eyes. The pain started searing as if he touched flames. It didn't made sense to him; his whole body became numb, unable to feel more pain. The ugly warrior glanced down, shocked to see his apprentice... putting cobwebs oh the mentor's clawed-up face. All he could barely hear is two sorrys.

"Wormpaw.. what you doing?" he asked his friend.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
@x ghostie

The warrior waited in the black void. StarClan has not yet came and pick him up. But alas, no one came.
Realizing that StarClan won't come to him. Dirtfur opened his eyes. The pain started searing as if he touched flames. It didn't made sense to him; his whole body became numb, unable to feel more pain. The ugly warrior glanced down, shocked to see his apprentice... putting cobwebs oh the mentor's clawed-up face. All he could barely hear is two sorrys.

"Wormpaw.. what you doing?" he asked his friend.

after wormpaw finished his attempt at bandaging dirtfur up, the apprentice went back to shuffling with the herbs. trying to sort what smelled familiar and what didn't. he wished he had listened more and paid more attention when he was a kit. though, in wormpaw's defense. he didn't know he would be using the knowledge.
he picked out the three herbs he was pretty sure was good for some kind of sickness. wormpaw ignored dirtfur's question and pushed them to him. "did shiverpetal use these for you?' he asked, averting his gaze. what was he doing? he stood up, without a word and exited the den.
after a couple minutes, wormpaw came back with a small mouse. he wasn't sure if dirtfur was up for food but.. the brown tom needed strength. "take those and then eat this, " he mumbled-- pushing the mouse forward.

pronouns.cc
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

after wormpaw finished his attempt at bandaging dirtfur up, the apprentice went back to shuffling with the herbs. trying to sort what smelled familiar and what didn't. he wished he had listened more and paid more attention when he was a kit. though, in wormpaw's defense. he didn't know he would be using the knowledge.
he picked out the three herbs he was pretty sure was good for some kind of sickness. wormpaw ignored dirtfur's question and pushed them to him. "did shiverpetal use these for you?' he asked, averting his gaze. what was he doing? he stood up, without a word and exited the den.
after a couple minutes, wormpaw came back with a small mouse. he wasn't sure if dirtfur was up for food but.. the brown tom needed strength. "take those and then eat this, " he mumbled-- pushing the mouse forward.
The warrior waited for the answer, but none had came.
"No.. I think he didn't," he meowed dully.

He glanced at the mouse given by his apprentice. Looking back at Wormpaw, he pouted. But he reluctantly ate the mouse, making his heart feel a bit warm.

No no word
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
The warrior waited for the answer, but none had came.
"No.. I think he didn't," he meowed dully.

He glanced at the mouse given by his apprentice. Looking back at Wormpaw, he pouted. But he reluctantly ate the mouse, making his heart feel a bit warm.
wormpaw stuck his tongue out at the pout. at least he ate the mouse. wormpaw shuffled the herbs away back into the sections they belonged to. "er, " he hum-- maybe just pick out a random one? it seemed like a good choice in the apprentice's opinion. he shuffled around for a bit, squeezing his eyes shut until his paw landed on one.
and...
wormpaw opened his eyes to gaze at a yellow rounding flower. "uh, here. " he mew, grabbing the flower and putting it on dirtfur's paw. "eat up. "

pronouns.cc
Old February 16th, 2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw stuck his tongue out at the pout. at least he ate the mouse. wormpaw shuffled the herbs away back into the sections they belonged to. "er, " he hum-- maybe just pick out a random one? it seemed like a good choice in the apprentice's opinion. he shuffled around for a bit, squeezing his eyes shut until his paw landed on one.
and...
wormpaw opened his eyes to gaze at a yellow rounding flower. "uh, here. " he mew, grabbing the flower and putting it on dirtfur's paw. "eat up. "
The no-deputy eyed the round, yellow flower that was set on the dirt-tom's paws. He looked up at Wormpaw, eyebrows curved upward in curiosity.
Reluctantly, he tongued the flower and slip it into his maw. He chewed it down, swallowing with such distressing; his throat is all dried up, making it painful to swallow down something.

"Thank you, but it didn't help," Dirtfur deadpan. His breathing gotten better.

No no word
Old February 16th, 2020, 04:58 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykits opened her eyes as she awake, she didn't like the talk her foster mother had with her "how could she say something like that...i know shiverpetal wasn't joking..." cherrykit said aloud to herself. cherrykit glanced over at dirtfur who had been here for a while, "dirtfur would you like me to get you some water or food?" she offered, she knew even if he said "no" she was going to get him them anyway. @Dirtfur

Last edited by kittygirl; February 16th, 2020 at 04:58 PM.