Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old June 24th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Speckledkit bounced across the clearing, heading for her favorite place: the medicine den. She loved all the smells! And all the different leaves were really cool! She bounced around near the den before pouncing on a scrap of moss near the entrance.
Speckledkit bounced around in front of the Medicine den, then slipped inside. She breathed in the scent of fresh herbs. It was her favorite smell, bright and bitter and green. Like the first buds of Newleaf. She pawed a leaf that way lying on the floor of the den as she waited to be caught and thrown out. She hated being thrown out of the medicine den, as many times as it had happened before. She hoped she got to see Fawnsqueak... he was nicer than Otterstone.
@CheetahPelt @Dipper

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; June 24th, 2020 at 08:52 AM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Speckledkit bounced around in front of the Medicine den, then slipped inside. She breathed in the scent of fresh herbs. It was her favorite smell, bright and bitter and green. Like the first buds of Newleaf. She pawed a leaf that way lying on the floor of the den as she waited to be caught and thrown out. She hated being thrown out of the medicine den, as many times as it had happened before. She hoped she got to see Fawnsqueak... he was nicer than Otterstone.
@CheetahPelt @Dipper
Slinking out of the herb storage (as best you can slink with only three legs) and on her way back out of the den, Otterstone’s gaze caught on Speckledkit. She straightened and made her way over to the kit. “Hello Speckledkit.” She meowed. “Skittering about underpaw again?” Her brow raised. “You know that the medicine den is busy, especially now.” She said, fluffy tail gesturing to the cats moving quickly through the den.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Slinking out of the herb storage (as best you can slink with only three legs) and on her way back out of the den, Otterstone’s gaze caught on Speckledkit. She straightened and made her way over to the kit. “Hello Speckledkit.” She meowed. “Skittering about underpaw again?” Her brow raised. “You know that the medicine den is busy, especially now.” She said, fluffy tail gesturing to the cats moving quickly through the den.
Speckledkit looked up from the leaf she had underneath her tiny paw. "Oh! O-Okay... But, could you, uh, tell me some herbs or something? I'm kind of, um, bored..." she trailed off, her tail brushing the floor of the den. "And I don't get under anyone's paws," she pouted, although she knew it was untrue sometimes. She realized now that the medicine den was pretty busy; cats were hustling in and out of the enclosed space, some carrying herbs or moss, some crouched down beside sick cats in nests. She didn't see anyone bringing herbs into the den, but plenty were going out. She thought about how many herbs RiverClan used... and wished she could get out of camp. She could be so helpful to everyone! "Could you show me the herb storage? I want to know what this leaf is." she held up the leaf fragment she had snagged on her claw.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old June 24th, 2020, 03:35 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Coralkit forced a noise of discount out. They had to keep the act of bring cold hearted up, how else would the annoying fleabrain stay away? but it would be a lie to say they weren't enjoying these... cuddles. It wasn't often coral let anyone cuddle them, certainly not a stranger.

"Don't get your hopes up, old man." Coralkit attempted to hiss but it sounded more like the sound an old Monster would make. "I'm trusting 'Star to give me to someone decent... unless dumb and Dumber took all the good mentors," The anxiety of ending up with someone utterly rubbish was a constant nagging thought. Coralkit wasted no time in weakly pulling themselves out from under the squishy fluff that was called firehawk, but remained close. The head nuzzles were... enjoyable.

@BILL.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 25th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw slowly came into the medicine cat den, her tail throbbing in pain as she tried to not move it. She dug her claws into the ground, trying not to cry out for help. “Fawnsqueak? Otterstone? Anyone here?” She looked around the den, her tail just elevated enough to not touch the ground.
@CheetahPelt @Dipper

Old June 25th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Speckledkit looked up from the leaf she had underneath her tiny paw. "Oh! O-Okay... But, could you, uh, tell me some herbs or something? I'm kind of, um, bored..." she trailed off, her tail brushing the floor of the den. "And I don't get under anyone's paws," she pouted, although she knew it was untrue sometimes. She realized now that the medicine den was pretty busy; cats were hustling in and out of the enclosed space, some carrying herbs or moss, some crouched down beside sick cats in nests. She didn't see anyone bringing herbs into the den, but plenty were going out. She thought about how many herbs RiverClan used... and wished she could get out of camp. She could be so helpful to everyone! "Could you show me the herb storage? I want to know what this leaf is." she held up the leaf fragment she had snagged on her claw.
Otterstone gave a slight smile. Maybe she could tell her... Otterstone’s face tightened a little. Would that count as “staying out of the way”? Would Lionstar say she was poisoning young minds. Fawnsqueak would have a heart attack because apparently she doesn’t know who herb from another. But maybe she would like Fawnsqueak to have a heart attack.
“I’ll only teach you a few ok? But not in here. Don’t want to be underpaw.” She nudged the kit towards the clearing. “We can y’all out there ok?”
Old June 25th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw slowly came into the medicine cat den, her tail throbbing in pain as she tried to not move it. She dug her claws into the ground, trying not to cry out for help. “Fawnsqueak? Otterstone? Anyone here?” She looked around the den, her tail just elevated enough to not touch the ground.
@CheetahPelt @Dipper
Otterstone padded over to the apprentice, brow raised. “Yes? What seems to be the issue?” She asked. She wasn’t bleeding any and no scent of infection coated her pelt, but she was in pain, Otterstone could tell.
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Dawnpaw looked at the medicine cat “Nighttuft and I were assigned to patrol the tunnels and while we were in there there was a cave in and a large stone ended up crushing my tail. It hurts like all of starclan to move it.” She looked back at her tail, still trying to gently keep it off of the ground so it didn’t drag behind her
@CheetahPelt

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:27 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw looked at the medicine cat “Nighttuft and I were assigned to patrol the tunnels and while we were in there there was a cave in and a large stone ended up crushing my tail. It hurts like all of starclan to move it.” She looked back at her tail, still trying to gently keep it off of the ground so it didn’t drag behind her
@CheetahPelt
Fawnsqueak was listening idly to the exchange with Dawnpaw and Otterstone, not inclined to jump in until he heard what sounded like an opportunity. He'd been waiting for a similar patient to attempt this--something Coyotesnarl had taught forever ago, yet hadn't been relevant--and hoped it'd actually turn out to be a viable treatment for this cat. A spark in his eye and mind spinning, he ducked into the herb storage to grab what he'd need: both sticks, two poppy seeds, and two cobwebs to be on the safe side.

Voice muffled, he meowed, "Move, move, poppy seed patrol coming through." as he went around Otterstone, then dumped the supplies at Dawnpaw's paws, the two poppy seeds pushed toward her. "Eat those." Everyone knew those were for pain, right? He didn't have to explain that? Fawnsqueak blinked the thoughts away. Not the time. He had a contraption to build.

Gathering the rest of the herbs, he circled around to Dawnpaw's backside to begin preparations: aligning the sticks.. then it was time for the cobwebs. "This miiight, maybe, hurt a little?" Well, probably not the end of the world considering Dawnpaw had already stated she was in pain, and the poppy seeds would alleviate it soon enough. Fawnsqueak diligently wrapped the cobwebs around the sticks in lieu of any better material, thus forcing her tail to remain stationary. "Okay, so.. it's sort of going to be immobile, but that should help it heal. And.. if it doesn't, seriously-- come back. Because something might be wrong and it'd be better to get it taken care of sooner rather than.. later.."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Dawnpaw quickly ate the poppy seeds put in front of her, hoping the pain would cease soon. She gave out a little cry of pain as Fawnsqueak manipulated her tail, but was quickly calmed with the combination of poppy seeds and the fact the movement stopped. She was a bit surprised that the other medicine cat had joined in on the conversation with Otterstone, but her tail was on the road to recovery so why does it matter? “What can I still do then? Isn’t your tail important for balance?” She looked back at her set tail, uncomfortably unable to move it.
@Dipper