Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:54 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 09:53 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:38 AM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 09:29 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm offered a wide smile to Leopardpaw as she walked seemingly easily over to him. He stepped backward eagarly to make room for her at her offer to help, speaking as he did so; "Only if you let me at that paw of yours while you sort," He meowed, assuming apprentice knew enough to match the herbs to the right piles by now: besides, being organized wasn't his thing, he'd be fine even if the herbs were mixed into one giant pile. The medicine cat bent down and began to unwrap the makeshift cast covering her paw, turning away from his herbs to do so. However, he paused and sat back up straight at a familiar voice.

Surgestorm turned to Moonpaw with a wide smile as she eagarly entered the den, instantly making it seem as if the small space of his den had suddenly become brighter and more entertaining. That was part of the reason he loved his niece, she always lit up his life. The young she-cat really was a moon to Surgestorm; lighting up his life like the moon lights up the night. "There's my precious, favorite, and apprenticed niece!" He exclaimed in response to her calling of his name. The medicine cat had watched her ceremony, but hadn't had a chance to talk to her before she was whicked away by her friends and mentor.

The medicine cat easily kept up with the conversation, switching from topc to topic with the ease that only a hyper cat could do. "Oh," He gestured vaguely in the direction his secret place was, trying to think up an excuse. However, after a moment he realized there was no reason he'd have to keep it from her. "I'll you about it later. You won't believe the story I have," He laughed, his yellow eyes bright with happiness. The medicine cat paused, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that life was this good at the moment. After such a long period of terror and unhappiness from the evil era, this was basically bliss.

He turned to look on as Moonpaw eagarly greeted Leopardpaw, staying quiet for a few moments. However, he spoke up when it was indicated that he should. "Yup, its all thanks to your hardwork Leopardpaw," He meowed. "Your physical therapy has turned up great results. In fact, you can probably walk around without a cast on now, if you promise to be careful." The medicine cat sat back and looked at the two proudly, puffing out his chest. "I'm so proud," He meowed. "Of both of you."
Hearing Surgestorm's voice seemed to renew the sparkle that Moonpaw always tried to carry with her. As she got older, she had learned of her mother's death more, and it became more real to her that Surgestorm and Swiftflight were her only family left in WindClan. Just because of that, she felt a deep connection with her uncle, something that stretched beyond just family ties. She felt most at peace when she was at his side, in his den. She felt like there was nowhere else in the world that she was meant to be more, than right there. Her blue eyes shown all of this and more as she smiled at her uncle, not having to say a word; she knew that her uncle was well aware of how deep she cared for him. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you before," she breathed, offering an apologetic smile. "Winterwisp is quite strict when it comes to training." At the mention of her mentor, she shivered a bit as she remembered her training technique - hopefully Moonpaw would be soon able to grasp the basics so they could move on quickly to hunting.

Moonpaw let out a little laugh as her uncle said he would inform her later about the location of the herbs. She knew that even though he was an open book most of the time, her uncle had an adventurous and sneaky side to him. She rarely ever saw it, but when she did it seemed to spark within her, her own. The young apprentice was known around Clan as a pure-hearted, kind, and honest, but that didn't mean she was opposed to having a bit of adventure. Sure, she upheld the warrior code to a 'T' when it came down to it, but sometimes her life lacked a little... excitement. "I wanna hear all about it! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Now that I'm an apprentice, we should go out on the territory again! This time I'll be able to keep up!" A giggle followed that statement as she recalled their expedition into the territory when she was just a kit. They hadn't gone far, as Moonpaw was just a kit back then, so the thought of going out now, since she was older, excited her.

The white and black she-cat looked over at Leopardpaw, beaming as her uncle placed praise upon her as well. There was no one that deserved it more in her mind, as she knew without a doubt that Leopardpaw had worked hard to get to where she was now; walking easier every day. And now the bandages were off! She smiled and looked back at her uncle, pride radiating from her as well as she realized that it wasn't just Leopardpaw's excellent work habit - her uncle was one of the most amazing cats she'd ever met. The wonders he could work with his paws, the knowledge he had, it amazed her, and sometimes distracted her while she was out in her warrior training. She knew there were other medicine cats, and maybe she was biased because Surgestorm was her uncle, but Moonpaw couldn't see anyone ever being better than him, at least in her eyes.
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:54 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(I'm gonna feel so bad for her)

The WindClan warrior took no notice of the frown. She noticed it, but it wasn't at all like she cared. Winterwisp wasn't one to care about what others thought about her. She wasn't sensitive. She just didn't care. Winterwisp's eyes were narrowed and alert. Slightly crouched down, she waited for Moonpaw to make her move. The black and white she-cat's eyes bore into the apprentice, judging her every move. One thing immediately caught her attention. Well there's the element of surprise gone, Winterwisp thought, rolling her eyes and nearly snorting. How stupid, the warrior thought, annoyed at her apprentice's idiocy. As Moonpaw ran towards her, Winterwisp quickly thought up a plan. Pale green eyes focused on the WindClan apprentice as she sprang. 3. 2. 1. Winterwisp quickly darted to the side, easily avoiding Moonpaw. She stood there for a moment and waited, wanting to know if Moonpaw would react, though that didn't last long. The warrior whipped around, annoyance blazing in her eyes. She looked down at where Moonpaw was, most likely splayed on the ground. "Idiot!", Winterwisp hissed, clearly not pleased. "Do you really think the enemy is going to stay still for you?", she thundered, leaning down so she was at eye level with Moonpaw, her hues scary and angered. "If this were a real battle you would be pinned down and who knows? Maybe even dead!", Winterwisp snarled. She wasn't going to go easy on Moonpaw. If she was going to be the best warrior she possibly could, then Winterwisp would teach her with no mercy, no secrets. Just the truth.
(It'll be interesting to see how Winter reacts when Moon gets attacked (i'm planning on having her be my personal Brightheart) :O )

At the last second Moonpaw saw her mentor dart to the side, revealing empty space where the apprentices paws were aimed. "Oof!" she gasped as she landed with a thud on the grassy space, scaring off a couple butterflies that had moved just in time to not be crushed under the weight of her. A ringing occurred in her ears as she squeezed her eyes shut, lifting her head to give it a shake and stop the ringing. Instantly, though, they went flat back against her head as she picked up her mentor's angry tone. She was right, if this had been against a real enemy who knows what would've happened. She could be lying in a pool of her own blood instead of pressed down grass. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, and Moonpaw quickly scrambled to her paws, turning on her heels to face Winterwisp. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be able to move that quickly," she offered up as an excuse, although even to her own ears it sounded pathetic.
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(It'll be interesting to see how Winter reacts when Moon gets attacked (i'm planning on having her be my personal Brightheart) :O )

At the last second Moonpaw saw her mentor dart to the side, revealing empty space where the apprentices paws were aimed. "Oof!" she gasped as she landed with a thud on the grassy space, scaring off a couple butterflies that had moved just in time to not be crushed under the weight of her. A ringing occurred in her ears as she squeezed her eyes shut, lifting her head to give it a shake and stop the ringing. Instantly, though, they went flat back against her head as she picked up her mentor's angry tone. She was right, if this had been against a real enemy who knows what would've happened. She could be lying in a pool of her own blood instead of pressed down grass. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, and Moonpaw quickly scrambled to her paws, turning on her heels to face Winterwisp. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be able to move that quickly," she offered up as an excuse, although even to her own ears it sounded pathetic.
(She'll just go insane XD)

Jaws clenched tight, fur bristling, claws flexing as pale green eyes stared down in disapproval. Winterwisp took in deep breaths, doing her best to calm down. "Saying sorry doesn't do anything!", Winterwisp snarled, emotions fladhing in her hues, remembering the many times she had had to apologise to bullies for things she didnt even do, only to not be forgiven. "In a battle, your enemy will not wait for you. You have to think on your paws and just go with it!", Winterwisp snapped. The black and white she-cat remembered her own training lessons as an apprentice. Her mentor hadn't treated her well either, but she had learned to adapt. "Expect the unexpected", Winterwisp said in a sour tone. This isn't working. She'll need to work on her speed, The warrior thought, tapping one claw on the ground as she thought. "Change of plans. We're going to practice on speed", Winterwisp announced.

"WindClan cat's are best known for their speed. We have smaller bodies than the other clans but that makes it easier for us to turn and twist. To gain speed, take long strides when running. It means you can go further but take less steps. In a battle, you'll also need speed to react quickly. Don't forget in a battle, running is the best way to avoid being hurt if you are seriously injured. Now run in a circle twice", Winterwisp said, trying her best not to go to fast, using her tail to show where she wanted her apprentice to run. "Just around the edge of the training moor".

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(She'll just go insane XD)

Jaws clenched tight, fur bristling, claws flexing as pale green eyes stared down in disapproval. Winterwisp took in deep breaths, doing her best to calm down. "Saying sorry doesn't do anything!", Winterwisp snarled, emotions fladhing in her hues, remembering the many times she had had to apologise to bullies for things she didnt even do, only to not be forgiven. "In a battle, your enemy will not wait for you. You have to think on your paws and just go with it!", Winterwisp snapped. The black and white she-cat remembered her own training lessons as an apprentice. Her mentor hadn't treated her well either, but she had learned to adapt. "Expect the unexpected", Winterwisp said in a sour tone. This isn't working. She'll need to work on her speed, The warrior thought, tapping one claw on the ground as she thought. "Change of plans. We're going to practice on speed", Winterwisp announced.

"WindClan cat's are best known for their speed. We have smaller bodies than the other clans but that makes it easier for us to turn and twist. To gain speed, take long strides when running. It means you can go further but take less steps. In a battle, you'll also need speed to react quickly. Don't forget in a battle, running is the best way to avoid being hurt if you are seriously injured. Now run in a circle twice", Winterwisp said, trying her best not to go to fast, using her tail to show where she wanted her apprentice to run. "Just around the edge of the training moor".
Moonpaw strained her ears to keep up with everything her mentor was saying. It was quite a difference from the training she had gotten use to as a kit, what with sitting in with Surgestorm and sorting herbs. This was... exhilarating. And exghausting. And Moonpaw was almost certain that she'd sprained something in the frontal attack she had just preformed; but now wasn't the time to worry about any of that. "Run in a circle... Okay!" she stated and turned, looking around her. The training moor was a lot bigger than she had originally thought, and the young apprentice took all of it in. She could do this, running was something she knew she would have a greater chance at being good at than fighting skills right off the bat.

She crouched down slightly before launching forward, her paws skimming the ground as she slowly lengthened her stride into a sprint. The wind whipped passed her as she gathered speed - not as fast as a warrior, but not too bad for a new apprentice on the first day of training, either. She felt almost weightless as she rounded the first corner, using her size to her advantage to make the turn quickly and with much ease. Moonpaw felt a smile spread across her face at how free she felt to be out stretching her legs. She passed where she had originally stood and started on her second lap around the moor, this time breaking into a sprint. She pushed herself as hard as she could, and as she crossed the makeshift starting point, skidded to a halt. Her sides heaved with each breath she took, not realizing how much work she still needed to do if she were to be in shape like the top warriors were.
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Wolf/Eevee

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

There was three kits who were just were offered by a kittypet name Duchess.She didn't want her kits to be rid of by the twolegs so she trusted windclan at that moment.The kits were almost 4 moons and was proud of that.Some queen nurse the kits everyday.The kits name were Rosekit,A creamish brown she-cat with blue eyes
Falconkit,A brown tom with yellow eyes
and Foxkit,A Brown tom with white paws and blue eyes
(I am i suppose to sign up somewhere or just post?.....)

Last edited by Humbloom; February 18th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:11 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Moonpaw strained her ears to keep up with everything her mentor was saying. It was quite a difference from the training she had gotten use to as a kit, what with sitting in with Surgestorm and sorting herbs. This was... exhilarating. And exghausting. And Moonpaw was almost certain that she'd sprained something in the frontal attack she had just preformed; but now wasn't the time to worry about any of that. "Run in a circle... Okay!" she stated and turned, looking around her. The training moor was a lot bigger than she had originally thought, and the young apprentice took all of it in. She could do this, running was something she knew she would have a greater chance at being good at than fighting skills right off the bat.

She crouched down slightly before launching forward, her paws skimming the ground as she slowly lengthened her stride into a sprint. The wind whipped passed her as she gathered speed - not as fast as a warrior, but not too bad for a new apprentice on the first day of training, either. She felt almost weightless as she rounded the first corner, using her size to her advantage to make the turn quickly and with much ease. Moonpaw felt a smile spread across her face at how free she felt to be out stretching her legs. She passed where she had originally stood and started on her second lap around the moor, this time breaking into a sprint. She pushed herself as hard as she could, and as she crossed the makeshift starting point, skidded to a halt. Her sides heaved with each breath she took, not realizing how much work she still needed to do if she were to be in shape like the top warriors were.
Winterwisp watched Moonpaw as she started to run, her usual scowl settled on her face. She made mental notes of her apprentice's actions. In just a minute or two, Moonpaw was back. Winterwisp looked down at her apprentice with a cold stare, not saying anything for a few moments. "Not bad. Certainly not the best, but that'll do for now", Winterwisp remarked in a monotone voice. As of now, this was the closest Moonpaw was going to get for approval. She paused for a moment, as if letting Moonpaw celebrate on the very slight praise she had given, only to wreck any happy feelings by saying, "But you really need to work on it still. I mean, just look at you", motioning to her heaving sides.

Looking around, Winterwisp quickly got another idea. "See those rocks over there?", She asked, the question being more of a retorical one as she use her tail to point at some large rocks scattered around the training moor, each rock being quite close to each other. "Run through them from one side to the other without smashing into a single rock. Go as fast as you can, but focus on your turning technique", she said, before looking down expectantly with an expression that said, 'Well hurry up now'.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 18th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbloom View Post
There was three kits who were just were offered by a kittypet name Duchess.She didn't want her kits to be rid of by the twolegs so she trusted windclan at that moment.The kits were almost 4 moons and was proud of that.Some queen nurse the kits everyday.The kits name were Rosekit,A creamish brown she-cat with blue eyes
Falconkit,A brown tom with yellow eyes
and Foxkit,A Brown tom with white paws and blue eyes
(I am i suppose to sign up somewhere or just post?.....)
(Nope, you're good!)
Peachkit spotted the three kits, each smelling different. They didn't smell like the nursery, or the moors. She had learned that smell from the Warriors that came in here every so often. The small cream kit stepped out of her nest, where her mother lay sleeping. She offered up a smile to the three. "Hi there!" She chirped happily. Her pale cream fur seemed dull in the dim light, and the bright orange stripe that ran along her spine and up her tail was one of the few features that easily defined her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Wolf/Eevee

Falconkit gotten startled from Peachkit's meow."Oh,Hi!"Foxkit was playing with Rosekit."My name is Falconkit,Whats yours?"He smiled.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Peach kit's grin grew even wider. She loved making new friends, even though she was only two moons, but still. "Nice to meet ya' Falconkit! I'm Peachkit!" She squeaked, her voice still very kit like.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Wolf/Eevee

Falconkit smiled,Peachkit was the first kit he saw so far."How are you Peachkit?"Falconkit licked his tiny paw.
Closed Thread