Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM

Old February 13th, 2019, 03:36 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Crystalkit threw it back, looking at her paws.
"You didn't say anything wrong, I just get a bit awkward sometimes." He mewed , throwing the mossball back.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:39 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"You didn't say anything wrong, I just get a bit awkward sometimes." He mewed , throwing the mossball back.
She threw it back. "Ok ok. What do you like to do?" She asked curiously.
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
She threw it back. "Ok ok. What do you like to do?" She asked curiously.
"Hm..I like to look at the plants outside." Peachkit answered.

Old February 13th, 2019, 05:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"Hm..I like to look at the plants outside." Peachkit answered.
Like flowers!!!!" Crystalkit said excitedly. She forgot all about the moss
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:07 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Bluepetal walked into the nursery, and he flicked his tail cheerfully. "Hello!" He greeted everyone in the nursery.
Old February 16th, 2019, 07:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

@RedHead

foamkit flopped over on her belly, yawning. the siren song of sleep lulled her into a rest, but she resisted, getting up swiftly. she blinked rapidly, shaking away the blurriness after a nap & getting rid of her drowsiness. afterwards, she did a few quick stretches. glancing around in order to spot something to do, she grinned to herself mischievously. her littermate, saltkit, was in the nursery along with her. foamkit walked up to him, almost soundlessly but not quite. when she got close to saltkit, or as she liked to call him, "saltie", foamkit spoke. "boo." foamkit smiled to herself, watching saltie intently in a search for any type of reaction. whilst waiting, she poked her sibling repeatedly in that annoying way of hers, knowing that it was irritating. hopefully saltie wouldn't mind; after all, they were littermates, right? saltkit couldn't screech at her; she hoped. "hey saltie," she greeted, her tail flickering noisily around and almost poking foamkit's eye several times. ears and whiskers twitching, foamie tilted her head at her littermate, smirking in a friendly and humorous modus operandi.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:05 PM

--

Peachkit rolled onto his belly, his eyes closed. His eyes opened, revealing bright amber eyes. He mumbled various thing to himself, most inaudible. He closed his eyes once again, before sighing and opening them once again.
The peachy colored tom sat up tiredly, still half asleep. Yawning away his tiredness, he looking around, who could he try to talk to today?

His bushy tail flicked in boredom as he scanned the kits, most still asleep, or play fighting with others. His Amber orbs landed on a kit, he knew them as Spiderkit. Peachkit didn't talk to them, but had heard the other kit talking to others, and most kits talk loud.
The kit contemplate whether or not to go over, soon having doubts. His eyes soon filled with insecurity, shrinking back slightly.
@Hopekitt

Last edited by furrensic; February 22nd, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:16 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

--

Peachkit rolled onto his belly, his eyes closed. His eyes opened, revealing bright amber eyes. He mumbled various thing to himself, most inaudible. He closed his eyes once again, before sighing and opening them once again.
The peachy colored tom sat up tiredly, still half asleep. Yawning away his tiredness, he looking around, who could he try to talk to today?

His bushy tail flicked in boredom as he scanned the kits, most still asleep, or play fighting with others. His Amber orbs landed on a kit, he knew them as Spiderkit. Peachkit didn't talk to them, but had heard the other kit talking to others, and most kits talk loud.
The kit contemplate whether or not to go over, soon having doubts. His eyes soon filled with insecurity, shrinking back slightly.
@Hopekitt
as always, this female was wide awake in the nursery, hidden away in the corner. her black fur and bengal pattern caused her to blend in enough with the walls of the nursery; she appeared a silhouette of a cat, but those with a good eye could spot her. spiderkit felt a cat's eyes linger on her and she swiftly turned her head, spotting.... what was their name? oh right, peachkit. from what she'd seen of them, they were decent, though peachkit and spiderkit had never personally interacted with one another. the female blinked, filling her eyes with renewed curiosity. why was peachkit looking at her? she needed to know these things. spidey also needed to know if she could bug this kitten about competing for practically no reasonable reason at all. "hello," she said quietly. spiderkit was no introvert, but she d e f i n i t e l y was no extrovert, either.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
as always, this female was wide awake in the nursery, hidden away in the corner. her black fur and bengal pattern caused her to blend in enough with the walls of the nursery; she appeared a silhouette of a cat, but those with a good eye could spot her. spiderkit felt a cat's eyes linger on her and she swiftly turned her head, spotting.... what was their name? oh right, peachkit. from what she'd seen of them, they were decent, though peachkit and spiderkit had never personally interacted with one another. the female blinked, filling her eyes with renewed curiosity. why was peachkit looking at her? she needed to know these things. spidey also needed to know if she could bug this kitten about competing for practically no reasonable reason at all. "hello," she said quietly. spiderkit was no introvert, but she d e f i n i t e l y was no extrovert, either.
Peachkit glanced away meekly. "..Hi.." He said, it being practically a mumble. Peach was definitely not a talker, he liked making friends though, few he had.
He glanced back at the black molly, feeling awkward, he asked a question. Maybe that would do him good? "Would.." Peach trailed off, ending off as a hum. He started over,"Would..um....would you wanna be friends?" the peachy tom asked, with a tilt of his head.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:34 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

Peachkit glanced away meekly. "..Hi.." He said, it being practically a mumble. Peach was definitely not a talker, he liked making friends though, few he had.
He glanced back at the black molly, feeling awkward, he asked a question. Maybe that would do him good? "Would.." Peach trailed off, ending off as a hum. He started over,"Would..um....would you wanna be friends?" the peachy tom asked, with a tilt of his head.
from spiderkit's perspective, this kit was definitely a straightforward, get-right-to-the-case type of cat. "sure," she replied, giving peachkit a small smile. "you're peachkit, right? i'm spiderkit. you can call me spider or spidey, or spid, or spi," she introduced herself, looking a bit embarrassed while doing so. the female stared at the floor intently, not knowing what to say. "so...um...how are you?" spiderkit was noticeable fine at responding to things, but afterwards, she simply did not know how to continue the conversation. should she wait for the other cat, or should she speak? should she ask about their life, or steer clear? there were so many things that could go wrong, yet she could also make a great friend from one chat. spiderkit shook her brain, trying to clear her thoughts from all of the over-thinking-madness that she usually caught while she was alone and had no cat to talk to. don't get her wrong, spidey loves her alone time, but sometimes... she has too much free time to think about her issues.
i’m smiling too”

---