Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:56 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:52 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:49 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:42 AM

Old August 14th, 2022, 12:38 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: :*: Deaths dumpster ( OZs territory):*:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
The smirk on hisfase simply widened as Oz swiped at him. Yes, he was falling, but it was apart of the realy rushed plan he was trying. As he fell he flipped mid air, showing off his powerful muscles as he landed. "Was that the best you got or are there more surprises sweets?" He knew the nickname would infuriate the large cat but seeing his face would be worth it.

(OK it's time for Oz to pin Bear)

:*:OZ:*:

Without a moments hesitation he lept down after him, landing straight on top of the other toms back. Yes, finally! The ridiculous chase was over. He had the annoying pest trapped in between his claws, and he planned on keeping it that way. With a growl he sat heavily on Bears lower half, hoping to withdraw pain from the action. "Not so big and bad now are ya?" Lifting one massive paw, he placed it over the other toms throat. "So... Name one good reason why I shouldn't kill ya right now," his half lidded gaze bore down on the cat below him.
OZ could feel the small amount of patience thinning at a gradual pace. He had it up to here with this deranged lunatic, and putting an end to him didn't seem like a bad option, at ALL.

(SO SRRY, for the ungodly wait. Life caught up with me ;-; )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 14th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

Without a moments hesitation he lept down after him, landing straight on top of the other toms back. Yes, finally! The ridiculous chase was over. He had the annoying pest trapped in between his claws, and he planned on keeping it that way. With a growl he sat heavily on Bears lower half, hoping to withdraw pain from the action. "Not so big and bad now are ya?" Lifting one massive paw, he placed it over the other toms throat. "So... Name one good reason why I shouldn't kill ya right now," his half lidded gaze bore down on the cat below him.
OZ could feel the small amount of patience thinning at a gradual pace. He had it up to here with this deranged lunatic, and putting an end to him didn't seem like a bad option, at ALL.

(SO SRRY, for the ungodly wait. Life caught up with me ;-; )

(it's all good)

Bear blushed as the larger tom promptly crushed him on impact. It was all according to plan though, probably. With the handsome tom on top of him, his plan more or less flew out the window. His eyes wandered to Toms's scarred muzzle then up to his deep blue, dreamy, lovely, beau-Eyes! Yeah his completely normal not at all atractiv- Oh he should start just admitting he was madly in love. He listened to Oz's words; not fazed by the claws at his neck.

"Because I love you"

WAIT
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY
WHY DID HE SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
WHELP SINCE HE'S GONNA DIE HE MIGHT AS WELL TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

", and I need you. You've put me under some sort of spell, I can't stop thinking about your handsome face. When we talked I felt free to be myself. I've left my clan to stay with you, the only cat who has respected me so far in my life. I've got no one left to turn to. So If you don't feel the same, If you don't love me back, you can kill me. Just make it quick so I don't need to think about this rejection for any longer than I have to."
He said staring into the most beautiful, electrifying blue eyes that he had ever seen. If the tom on top of him was the last thing he ever saw, he would be happy with that.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; August 14th, 2022 at 10:34 PM.
Old September 8th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
(it's all good)

Bear blushed as the larger tom promptly crushed him on impact. It was all according to plan though, probably. With the handsome tom on top of him, his plan more or less flew out the window. His eyes wandered to Toms's scarred muzzle then up to his deep blue, dreamy, lovely, beau-Eyes! Yeah his completely normal not at all atractiv- Oh he should start just admitting he was madly in love. He listened to Oz's words; not fazed by the claws at his neck.

"Because I love you"

WAIT
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY
WHY DID HE SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
WHELP SINCE HE'S GONNA DIE HE MIGHT AS WELL TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

", and I need you. You've put me under some sort of spell, I can't stop thinking about your handsome face. When we talked I felt free to be myself. I've left my clan to stay with you, the only cat who has respected me so far in my life. I've got no one left to turn to. So If you don't feel the same, If you don't love me back, you can kill me. Just make it quick so I don't need to think about this rejection for any longer than I have to."
He said staring into the most beautiful, electrifying blue eyes that he had ever seen. If the tom on top of him was the last thing he ever saw, he would be happy with that.

He let a few seconds drag on before responding. This was honestly due to mild surprise and the fact that he couldn't conjure up answer. Swallowing hard, he got around the lump in his throat and spoke up, " Oh, do you now?" he scoffed " And why in the hell would I believe you? Huh? dipping his scared complexion low, OZ let only a little space between their muzzles remain. Exhaling, the massive feline let out a puff of rancid air.
" Listen bud, if you actually cared, like you 'claim' you do, then why did you take so long to come back? Why did you abandon me?"
His voice dropped to a hoarse whisper, that was edged with hate. Again, how stupid could this cat get? Did the moron think the he would be welcomed with open arms? HA! If so he was dead wrong.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old September 15th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

He let a few seconds drag on before responding. This was honestly due to mild surprise and the fact that he couldn't conjure up answer. Swallowing hard, he got around the lump in his throat and spoke up, " Oh, do you now?" he scoffed " And why in the hell would I believe you? Huh? dipping his scared complexion low, OZ let only a little space between their muzzles remain. Exhaling, the massive feline let out a puff of rancid air.
" Listen bud, if you actually cared, like you 'claim' you do, then why did you take so long to come back? Why did you abandon me?"
His voice dropped to a hoarse whisper, that was edged with hate. Again, how stupid could this cat get? Did the moron think the he would be welcomed with open arms? HA! If so he was dead wrong.
Oz looked..Shook. It looks like he didn't expect the words to come out of bears muzzle. Then after telling him that he doesn't believe him. "Abandon you? I stopped coming because I thought you hated me. Then I realized that you might actually be the only cat that seemed to enjoy my existence! You were the only cat I really talked, or related to. If I abandoned anyone then it was my clan. They ignored me, treated me like a ghost in my own so-called home. Ill never forgive them for it." He looked at Oz, fierce anger shining in his eyes. "So Mr Toughcat, tell me if you belive me now, that I've abandoned my clan for you."

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 1st, 2022, 10:32 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Oz looked..Shook. It looks like he didn't expect the words to come out of bears muzzle. Then after telling him that he doesn't believe him. "Abandon you? I stopped coming because I thought you hated me. Then I realized that you might actually be the only cat that seemed to enjoy my existence! You were the only cat I really talked, or related to. If I abandoned anyone then it was my clan. They ignored me, treated me like a ghost in my own so-called home. Ill never forgive them for it." He looked at Oz, fierce anger shining in his eyes. "So Mr Toughcat, tell me if you belive me now, that I've abandoned my clan for you."

Giving a disbelieving snort, OZ stepped off bear. After giving his chest a couple licks, he cast a dubious look at the other tom. " If im being honest... No, no i still don't trust ya." The words Bear uttered made some sense... but his stubborn self wouldnt admit it.
One of his ragged ear tips twitched before he gave a gravely sigh. " But, sense im feeling rather generous today.... I guess you can stick around. Temporarily. " Narrowing his eyes to black slits, OZ got to his paws and swung his massive head in Bears direction; waiting for a response.

(srry for the somewhat short response lol)

----ϟ----
Characters