Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2016, 05:17 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@enchanted prince
Stormbird padded out of the Warriors den and stretched 'oh today seems like a lovely day' he thought to himself. The silver warrior sat down and licked his paws, his silver fur shining in the sunlight. The young warrior lifted his gaze and scanned the clearing, his golden eyes shone with adventure and amusement.
The small gray american curl was resting in the far corner of the clearing their head resting on their paws as they watch their clanmates scatter through the clearing. A soft sigh slipped out of their mouth as they slowly sat up from their laying position. A soft gently breeze burst through the scrawny trees that lined the outer edge of the clearing. A few pinenettles scattered throughout in protest of staying on the tree. Feeling the sudden urge to do something Tansytuft let their gaze wonder around in hopes to find someone to chat too.
Old November 20th, 2016, 05:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@enchanted prince
stormbird locked eyes with a she cat a few fox lengths away from him. The silver warrior grinned and padded over to the molly, a small skip in his step as he did so. Once he reached the she cat he sat himself down "why hello, lovely day isnt it?" He asked, his short tail flicking back and fourth with an unheard rhythm, his eyes shining with joy. "And, might i ask your name?" He questioned, his voice dripped with sweetness and laced with amusement.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 20th, 2016, 05:41 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@enchanted prince
stormbird locked eyes with a she cat a few fox lengths away from him. The silver warrior grinned and padded over to the molly, a small skip in his step as he did so. Once he reached the she cat he sat himself down "why hello, lovely day isnt it?" He asked, his short tail flicking back and fourth with an unheard rhythm, his eyes shining with joy. "And, might i ask your name?" He questioned, his voice dripped with sweetness and laced with amusement.
((Theyre actually nonbinary))

Seeing the tom come over to them they tilt their head to the side in utter interest. "Well hello there! I couldn't help but agree with you there" letting out a purr of delightly they bowed their head to show some respect to the newcomer "My names Tansytuft! What's yours?" They asked their blue gaze brightened with a flicker of happiness
Old November 20th, 2016, 06:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@enchanted prince
(Whoops sorry)
stormbird smiled "mine's stormbird, and this kind of weather is my favorite,it's not too cold, but it's not too warm either." He purred as he layed himself down next to his felly clanmate. "Not much to do around here is there? It's gotten awfuly quiet." He stated as he licked his chest fur.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:00 PM
a lonely nobody

( @Liquoris )

Mulberrypaw emerged from the apprentice's den, looking for her mentor. I get to train for real today! Yay! She bounced about, searching for Badgerstripe. I hope he's nice. I hope he'll train me to fight

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:06 PM

@starfall

Ivyshade emerged from the apprentices den and immediately she picked up the scent of smoke. At first she was alarmed but then she realized that it was not coming from ShadowClan territory. She walked hesitantly up to Stormbird. "Hey, um..." she started shyly. "I...do you smell the smoke?"
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Lostkit was silent as he stated he liked doing something, but only for a moment. "Do... Oh, why?" She didn't know what he was doing, but didn't want him to feel silly and so she played along, hoping she wouldn't reveal her incompetence. Perking her ears slightly, she hoped that there would be something she could detect to establish what he was doing. There was the faintest of movement, shifting dirt. Was he drawing in the ground? That was reasonable, and made sense for a cat to be doing that. But, she wasn't certain so she didn't say anything about it. Perhaps he would reveal it with his words. Twitching her tail, she waited for his response, hoping it would help her figure out what he was doing exactly.
Badgerkit felt a sudden sting of regret as he remembered the she cat being unable to see. He froze for a moment, realizing that if he apologized it would probably make her feel weird and upset that he had pointed out her difference, and then he would feel bad for upsetting her. "O-oh, well...I like making little patterns in the dust b-because...uhh...well, I think they look pretty," He mewed with a shrug. Oops. That was a completely failed explanation. Eh, hopefully she gets it...oh, what if I have to explain the concept of pretty to her? Surely I'll figure something out. Gosh, I should really be more careful about what I say, next time it could be something else, Badgerkit thought wistfully. He wished he had been thinking of the fact that she couldn't even see what he was doing, it would have made it easier for him. But of course as always, he hadn't been paying attention and now it had gotten him into trouble. He prepared a mental explanation of patterns and pretty inside his head and hoped it wouldn't sound stupid when he said it aloud.
(Sorry for the late reply, went to dinner with my Dad)
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:09 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit was crestfallen when Pinestorm told her to back up, and went back over to him. "But I wanna be by him!" She complained, looking angrily up at the warrior. "He just woke up! I wanna talk to him!" She tried to look at Kestrelpaw for support. "Am I supposed to just wait outside until he's fine?"
Pinestorm sighed as he met the kit's gaze. "Mulberrykit, I don't think he'll be able to talk yet. Besides, Kestrelpaw needs space. You don't need to wait outside, so long as you don't crowd Frogkit." He paused, guessing the kit would still be angry. "Look at his leg, tell me, what do you notice?" Pinestorm asked her, pointing to Frogkit's broken leg.

Old November 20th, 2016, 07:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm sighed as he met the kit's gaze. "Mulberrykit, I don't think he'll be able to talk yet. Besides, Kestrelpaw needs space. You don't need to wait outside, so long as you don't crowd Frogkit." He paused, guessing the kit would still be angry. "Look at his leg, tell me, what do you notice?" Pinestorm asked her, pointing to Frogkit's broken leg.
Mulberrykit looked closely at Frogkit. "It looks like his leg is wrong. It's going the wrong way, like it's bent or something." She didn't know it was broken, or that his jaw was twisted. "But he'll be fine soon, right? So we can play again soon?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit looked closely at Frogkit. "It looks like his leg is wrong. It's going the wrong way, like it's bent or something." She didn't know it was broken, or that his jaw was twisted. "But he'll be fine soon, right? So we can play again soon?"
"His leg is bent wrong," he agreed. "I'm no medicine cat, but I'm gonna guess he can't walk on it right now." Pinestorm glanced down at the kit besides him. "Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will be able to play eventually."

Closed Thread