Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2019, 05:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
Smokesky snorted. "Need? Why would you need me?" He narrowed her eyes, as if he had suddenly come to a conclusion. "Unless..." he murmured.
Ummmmm I should go!" Foxheart said and dashed out of camp. She ran until she was out of breath but stopped when she saw a certain someone. " Hello" the voice said. She panicked when she knew who it was. Seeing the cat she jumped. "What are you doing? It's daytime! Or are you too mousebrained to know that?" Foxheart snarled. "I came to see you." Flameheart said. "JUST SHUT UP CREAP!" Foxheart yelled and ran as fast as she could back into camp.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; February 11th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 05:28 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Ummmmm I should go!" Foxheart said and dashed out of camp. She ran until she was out of breath but stopped when she saw a certain someone. " Hello" the voice said. She panicked when she knew who it was. Seeing the cat she jumped. "What are you doing? It's daytime! Or are you too mousebrained to know that?" Foxheart snarled. "I came to see you." Flameheart said. "JUST SHUT UP CREAP!" Foxheart yelled and ran as fast as she could back into camp.
Smokseky was utterly confused. He was just about to say, "Unless you need me for an herb-search patrol?" when she ran out. Smokesky decided he should go and find out what all of that was about.

He carefully followed after her tracks through the forest. (cont. in Shadowclan territory)
Old February 11th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Quote:
Fluffykit finished cleaning his pelt once more. The long scratch on his side had stopped bleeding, mostly because of his gentle licks, and he looked as if nothing had even happened. He stood, shook himself, and padded over to Thistlekit.

"Hello," he meowed.
@Qwerty
Stormkit walked over to Fluffykit. "Look," she mewed, "I can get very violent, and I mean EXTREMELY violent when I get mad. But, I don't get mad at friends. I hope you accept my apology and forget this happened so we can be friends in the future. Goodbye." Stormkit walked away, with tears in her eyes. Stormkit was also very emotional.

Last edited by Gold; February 11th, 2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 06:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade stood a moment, only to sit down agian. What to debate about.....Even if I disagree with it,what about Fallenstar being a good leader? Maybe hmmm.... the Place of no Stars is amazing? ” The brown cats tail flicked as he laughed at the first one. Fallenstar a good leader? The Thick fur on his neck ruffled in a quick breeze. This leaf-bare will end soon and new-leaf will be abundant with frogs,lizards,and volesIf those aren’t good mabye you could suggest something?” Forestshade wondered about Windystars past. Had his family accepted him for who he is? The short furred tom knew that there was a line that you shouldn’t cross so he kept the questions in the back of his mind “If I myself would ask that I would end our friendship. ” He accidently whispered his thoughts without knowing it. Forestshade had a mere glimpse to when he and Dovetalon were kits and pestering the elders with questions like Why are you old? Did you ever have an apprentice? Have you had kits? He contained his amusement as best he could but it slipped out. He regained focus and looked at Windystar with a newfound happiness.

Windystar was nervous. Why was Forestshade shifting so much? Sure, it was only a minor adjustment, but still. Nerves gripped the feline. The thing that drug him out of his panicked thoughts was the name of a familiar, sinister, dark-furred tyrant. Fallenstar. Honestly, Windystar could forgive some weird crap but it would take him awhile to forgive that. And by that, he meant, what else, his own murder. But he didn’t want to think about now. He had to focus on here, on now. He almost missed the feline chuckle, which caused him to chuckle as well, even though he missed what Forestshade said after Fallenstar. But something else caught Windystar’s attention. “End our friendship?” he blurted, right before realizing that Forestshade had probably meant for that not to be heard. But he had said it, and he had to continue. “Of course not, not a simple talk.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 11th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was nervous. Why was Forestshade shifting so much? Sure, it was only a minor adjustment, but still. Nerves gripped the feline. The thing that drug him out of his panicked thoughts was the name of a familiar, sinister, dark-furred tyrant. Fallenstar. Honestly, Windystar could forgive some weird crap but it would take him awhile to forgive that. And by that, he meant, what else, his own murder. But he didn’t want to think about now. He had to focus on here, on now. He almost missed the feline chuckle, which caused him to chuckle as well, even though he missed what Forestshade said after Fallenstar. But something else caught Windystar’s attention. “End our friendship?” he blurted, right before realizing that Forestshade had probably meant for that not to be heard. But he had said it, and he had to continue. “Of course not, not a simple talk.”
Wha-” Forestshade remembered that he was thinking about the newfound friendship. “Oh I didn’t mean to blurt that. I was thinking about personal questions that could end our friendship. I won’t ask them however. ” He gave a small nod. He realized that he had said or done something that upset Windystar. “Was something wrong?” Forestshade felt a pang if nervousness but shook it away. Sudden movement could startle some cats and Forestshade knew that. “Is it because I moved quick? Or because I mentioned you know...” Forestshade was to be careful with his words next time. The brown cat blinked slowly trying to not break eye-contact as much as he did prior,this was his leader after all. He smiled at his last comment. “Right so what have you been up to as leader and all that?” He meowed winking at the long furred cat in front of him. His green eyes smiled at the leader a happiness filling him that wouldn’t leave soon.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 11th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
@Blissy
Fluffykit finished cleaning his pelt once more. The long scratch on his side had stopped bleeding, mostly because of his gentle licks, and he looked as if nothing had even happened. He stood, shook himself, and padded over to Thistlekit.

"Hello," he meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
@Qwerty
Stormkit walked over to Fluffykit. "Look," she mewed, "I can get very violent, and I mean EXTREMELY violent when I get mad. But, I don't get mad at friends. I hope you accept my apology and forget this happened so we can be friends in the future. Goodbye." Stormkit walked away, with tears in her eyes. Stormkit was also very emotional.
Thistlekit looked at the two other cats and noticed their wounds. "Why on earth are you two fighting for? You look like you fought a band of badgers.", he snapped.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 11th, 2019, 07:42 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Thistlekit looked at the two other cats and noticed their wounds. "Why on earth are you two fighting for? You look like you fought a band of badgers.", he snapped.
Fluffykit sniffed, and said, "She started it! And, besides, it's not that noticeable- is it?"

He was suddenly very worried about his appearance in front of the kit. He thought he had concealed it well, but it didn't seem that he had.
Old February 11th, 2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Fluffykit sniffed, and said, "She started it! And, besides, it's not that noticeable- is it?"

He was suddenly very worried about his appearance in front of the kit. He thought he had concealed it well, but it didn't seem that he had.
Thistlekit shook his shredded up ear. "It doesn't matter who started it. What I've learned from experience is you don't have to finish anything with tooth and vlaw, but to just finish it with words.", he meowed. He remeber the fight ge had gotten into with that apprentice. Now his ear was shredded up.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 11th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

mentions: @Blissy, @Qwerty
"Well," Stormkit started, "I am just very rowdy and love to fight, that is all!" she mewed quickly.

Last edited by Gold; February 11th, 2019 at 08:40 PM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
mentions: @Blissy, @Qwerty
"Well," Stormkit started, "I am just very rowdy and love to fight, that is all!" she mewed quickly.
Thistlekit nodded. "I understand that. I'm similar to you in a way, but after my ear injury I don't want anybody getting hurt by their own clanmates.", he snapped. The tom let out a growl.

Closed Thread