Today 01:54 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 01:39 PM

Old December 27th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Just a Regular Private Roleplay (P)

~Damia~
Stepping quietly and quickly across the forest ground, fallen leaves quietly crunching under her feet. Her eyes were watchful as she sighed. She hadn't been in a place this isated since she had died, but not many people even knew about her death, after all, she had lied about it. She didn't tell anyone about it, not even her boyfriend, or sister. Everything was a secret. She couldn't risk losing anything, not even her bad reputation. Most deaths were acknowledged,
but not hers. She died randomly, which made since of why no one realized it. She looked up at the at the setting sun, and sat down on large boulder, setting her head on her hand. Her died hair flowed freely behind her, the purple fading down to a blood red, which people thought she died red.

@Berd
Old December 27th, 2021, 02:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Just a Regular Private Roleplay (P)

{Dash}

The sound of the hard wind echoed through her ears. The pegasus lifted her head up and glanced towards the slowly setting sun. She had ran for days and days, just to get away. From him. I don't even know where I am..as I shouldn't be running anyways. She had bared children just around 2 months ago, so her body was still in recovery. However, they were given to a different family due to..personal reasons. No matter the reason, she couldn't stay in one place much longer, she knew her ex-husband's ways. How he could find her in just a day. In just a few minutes. All just from his gangbuddies.
"I have to keep moving." She spoke to herself,
her voice cracked and pretty much having a bad sore throat. Well that's great

Her coat was clearly covered with major bruises and scarring, dried crimson marks showing among her fur. Her wings were slightly dangling, feathers broken and tangled on them. One eye was more shut than the other, showing a major bruise among it. She was in pitiful shape and she hated it. She was tired and she hated it. She felt guilty and she hated it. One leg was pretty much more messed up than the others, so she decided to forcefully limp her way through, knowing it might be a mistake. She needed to stop running, but she couldn't. She had to get away from him.

@Ghost of the Future

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; December 27th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old December 27th, 2021, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Dash}

The sound of the hard wind echoed through her ears. The pegasus lifted her head up and glanced towards the rising sun. She had ran for days and days, just to get away. From him. I don't even know where I am..as I shouldn't be running anyways. She had bared children just around 2 months ago, so her body was still in recovery. However, they were given to a different family due to..personal reasons. No matter the reason, she couldn't stay in one place much longer, she knew her ex-husband's ways. How he could find her in just a day. In just a few minutes. All just from his gangbuddies.
"I have to keep moving." She spoke to herself,
her voice cracked and pretty much having a bad sore throat. Well that's great

Her coat was clearly covered with major bruises and scarring, dried crimson marks showing among her fur. Her wings were slightly dangling, feathers broken and tangled on them. One eye was more shut than the other, showing a major bruise among it. She was in pitiful shape and she hated it. She was tired and she hated it. She felt guilty and she hated it. One leg was pretty much more messed up than the others, so she decided to forcefully limp her way through, knowing it might be a mistake. She needed to stop running, but she couldn't. She had to get away from him.

@Ghost of the Future
~Damia~
Lifting her head to the sound of hoofsteps, she stood up, stepping forward. Her eyes checked the world around her, before landing on a severely injured Pegasus. She stopped moving, and brought her feet back together. She heard the voice coming from it, mentioning that she had to keep moving, and slowly walked closer, hiding behind a tree. Her demon tail appeared, flicking back and forth, back and forth as she stared forward. Her eyes staring at the Pegasus, her eyebrows knitted in worry she watched as it limped forward. What was it running from, and why was it so beat up? She crouched down, picking up a leaf that had fallen, watching as it passed the tree she was behind. Cole and her had just got together, and Sam found a friend. She had gotten back from helping her adoptive father heal from the war she had been in, and everything was strange. She hadn't been on earth in a few years, and the way that things grew naturally, everything seemed strange.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, I crouched, and walked to the rock, hiding behind it. She went down to sit, leaning back against the rock, and wiping her brow. Everything seemed wrong. Her demonic tail disappeared causing leaves to move back to place, making sounds as it did so. She closed her eyes, and relaxed, still worried for the pegasus.
Old December 27th, 2021, 04:56 PM
chasing away dreams

{Dash}

Her ears pricked up to the sound of
..crunching? A sudden tightening feel formed in her chest, tightening as she looked around. Her sharp ears were pricked up even more as she listened for anything. "Who's there?" She tried to speak loud, but it was hard and her voice sounded rasped and low. With a small growl, she went ahead and tried to walk again, only to fall onto her side, her leg throbbed heavily with pain and she forcefully bit at her tongue to keep her from screaming out loud. "G..goddamnit.." She hissed, restraining herself from screaming again, this time forcing herself up once again.

However, the sight of a tail caught her attention. It made her stop upon her tracks and made the midnight blue-furred rather curious, but sudden overwhelmed by fear. She then made her way over, only to be stopped when she felt a sudden small trickle of warmth run down the back of her neck. What?.. Blood was suddenly starting to form on the leafy ground, making her vision unstable, as she slowly was losing her conscious. N..No..I can't..pass out.. She wobbled, before landing on the ground with a loud THUNK. Crimson was flowing out from the back of her neck slowly from a wound on it rather recently, and she felt as if she was just about to pass out. She honestly just wanted to die right there. She didn't wanna deal with this anymore.

@Ghost of the Future

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old December 27th, 2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
{Dash}

Her ears pricked up to the sound of
..crunching? A sudden tightening feel formed in her chest, tightening as she looked around. Her sharp ears were pricked up even more as she listened for anything. "Who's there?" She tried to speak loud, but it was hard and her voice sounded rasped and low. With a small growl, she went ahead and tried to walk again, only to fall onto her side, her leg throbbed heavily with pain and she forcefully bit at her tongue to keep her from screaming out loud. "G..goddamnit.." She hissed, restraining herself from screaming again, this time forcing herself up once again.

However, the sight of a tail caught her attention. It made her stop upon her tracks and made the midnight blue-furred rather curious, but sudden overwhelmed by fear. She then made her way over, only to be stopped when she felt a sudden small trickle of warmth run down the back of her neck. What?.. Blood was suddenly starting to form on the leafy ground, making her vision unstable, as she slowly was losing her conscious. N..No..I can't..pass out.. She wobbled, before landing on the ground with a loud THUNK. Crimson was flowing out from the back of her neck slowly from a wound on it rather recently, and she felt as if she was just about to pass out. She honestly just wanted to die right there. She didn't wanna deal with this anymore.

@Ghost of the Future
~Damia~
Watching as the creature fell, she stood up and walked over. With a deep breath, she bit her arm hard, letting blood trinkle down it. Running the arm over the wound, letting blood trickle onto the pegasus' wounds, healing them. She grabbed a pack of water she had, and cleaned the crimson off of the pegasus' blue fur. "Relax. You're going to be fine. I'm Damia." She said, closing her eyes. The blue pegasus. She/they. Dash. "Your... Dash, right?" She looked at the moon, rising above the horizon. "Would you like to come with me, for the time being, Dash?" She said, kneeling down next to the fallen pegasus. "Call me Mia."
Old December 28th, 2021, 04:56 PM
chasing away dreams

{Dash}

Her vision may of been blacking out from her, but, she knew that something was standing over her. Or someone. What the?.. in an rhythmic pattern, both her head and leg was starting to throb, making her give out a low groan. She then felt something touch the back of her neck, making her eyes shoot wide open. She nearly wanted to scream for that spot to not be touched..however she felt it..heal? Raising a brow, she looked at the creature that was touching her, the sudden pit at the bottom of her stomach growing more. "Oh. a human." She stated nonchalantly, her blue orbs narrowed as soon as she felt her fur getting cleaned off. It felt nice, but her hackles raised themselves. How did she know her name?! With a sudden shove, she forced herself to stand up on three legs. "How in the hell did you know my name and pronouns?" She spat, her voice still rasped and her throat sore. Sure a place would do her good, but first she needed answers.

@Ghost of the Future

Old December 28th, 2021, 05:02 PM

Quote:
{Dash}

Her vision may of been blacking out from her, but, she knew that something was standing over her. Or someone. What the?.. in an rhythmic pattern, both her head and leg was starting to throb, making her give out a low groan. She then felt something touch the back of her neck, making her eyes shoot wide open. She nearly wanted to scream for that spot to not be touched..however she felt it..heal? Raising a brow, she looked at the creature that was touching her, the sudden pit at the bottom of her stomach growing more. "Oh. a human." She stated nonchalantly, her blue orbs narrowed as soon as she felt her fur getting cleaned off. It felt nice, but her hackles raised themselves. How did she know her name?! With a sudden shove, she forced herself to stand up on three legs. "How in the hell did you know my name and pronouns?" She spat, her voice still rasped and her throat sore. Sure a place would do her good, but first she needed answers.

@Ghost of the Future
~Damia~
"Well, I just... I remember something about my master saying something about you." I said, looking at her, carefully. My tail appeared again, wrapping around my legs. I smiled at her, standing up and my tail unwrapped, swaying slowly behind me. "I'm sorry for alarming you, I didn't mean to. Also, want me to fix your leg?" She said, blood still dripping down her arm, dripping onto her clothing.
Old December 29th, 2021, 11:02 AM
chasing away dreams

{Dash}

The mare scoffed, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. A master you say? What was their name? I don't remember meeting anybody who would..remember somebody like me." Her voice trailed down to a scowl, her thoughts echoing the memories of when she was with her ex..having to murder families with him. It made her hackles raise and run a shiver among her spine. She shouldn't let her anxiety get in the way of things. With a forceful breather, she glanced up at..Damia was it? Well whatever the name was she didn't bother to care. She wanted to get out of here. As in for her leg, she would love for it to stop hurting. "Yeah sure. Go ahead." She felt a small streak of regret enter her. She locked eyes with the blood that was dripping down the humans arm, causing her stomach to go lopsided. How is she not passed out by that? Trying her best to ignore the nagging in her chest, she glanced at her leg once more. It was pretty much in as bad of a shape as the rest of her body was. She had an accident while running from her abusive home..or at least it was more than just an accident.

@Ghost of the Future(sorry if my replies are late or slow I'm tired oof)

Old December 29th, 2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
{Dash}

The mare scoffed, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. A master you say? What was their name? I don't remember meeting anybody who would..remember somebody like me." Her voice trailed down to a scowl, her thoughts echoing the memories of when she was with her ex..having to murder families with him. It made her hackles raise and run a shiver among her spine. She shouldn't let her anxiety get in the way of things. With a forceful breather, she glanced up at..Damia was it? Well whatever the name was she didn't bother to care. She wanted to get out of here. As in for her leg, she would love for it to stop hurting. "Yeah sure. Go ahead." She felt a small streak of regret enter her. She locked eyes with the blood that was dripping down the humans arm, causing her stomach to go lopsided. How is she not passed out by that? Trying her best to ignore the nagging in her chest, she glanced at her leg once more. It was pretty much in as bad of a shape as the rest of her body was. She had an accident while running from her abusive home..or at least it was more than just an accident.

@Ghost of the Future(sorry if my replies are late or slow I'm tired oof)
(It's fine! And thanks for telling me that!)
~Damia~
She nodded, looking at the leg, she kneeled down by it, letting her blood onto it, healing it quickly. She grabbed her water again, and washed out the extra blood. "I don't remember, to be honest." She said, sighing. He was the one who helped her little sister come out of her shell, and her big sister be more into the family, and welcoming to change. He helped her with her own issues, and then... and then she never saw him again. After washing the blood from the mare, she washed it from herself, the teeth marks more apparent. She took a rag she had in her belt and wrapped her arm, ignoring the fact that the tooth marks looked more like fangs then anything. She looked at the mare and asked, "What happened?"
Old December 30th, 2021, 05:54 PM
chasing away dreams

{Dash}

She frowned at the mentioning of that she didn't know. Well that just makes it better. However, her heart suddenly quickened with fear and her ears drooped themselves back. "U..Uh...long story.." She stated, putting her back leg down as her blue-gaze shifted to the ground. Should she really tell this random human about her abusive husband? Her bad past? And or how she had to deal with constant murderers of families?
"Er..I just had a really tough time walking through my way here mostly..I don't like talking about it." That was barely even close to the truth and she knew it. Her eyes shutting themselves tightly as she inhaled deeply through her nostrils, finally able to breathe properly again. If she wants the truth, she'll have to get it out of me. Because I ain't saying it.

@Ghost of the Future