Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old April 30th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ⚙SteamPunx⚙

Alex was sitting at a desk in his house, fixing up an item that a customer had asked to have repaired. It wasn't a complex item, but it was complex enough for the person to go to him to have it repaired. He was mainly known around the area as Fang, mainly because it was his last name, so he was used to having people come to him sometimes. His goggles were on around his eyes as he welded a strand of metal back together, and checked around for other damaged areas before bringing the goggles up onto his forehead, wiping his brow as he finished.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:37 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Monokuma View Post
Alex was sitting at a desk in his house, fixing up an item that a customer had asked to have repaired. It wasn't a complex item, but it was complex enough for the person to go to him to have it repaired. He was mainly known around the area as Fang, mainly because it was his last name, so he was used to having people come to him sometimes. His goggles were on around his eyes as he welded a strand of metal back together, and checked around for other damaged areas before bringing the goggles up onto his forehead, wiping his brow as he finished.
Want Fang and Raven to be best friends? :P ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Want Fang and Raven to be best friends? :P ))
(I'm fine with that :3)
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:07 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Raven came up to Fang's door, letting herself in since she came over all the time. She slipped up the stairs and found Fang in his workshop. She leaned against the doorway to watch him work for a few minutes before she said softly, "Can you tell me what you are working on? I'm intrigued."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 5th, 2017, 12:38 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Cherry(NickName)--Real Name Unknown
Looks: {5 Foot 6}{Pale-white Skin}{Strawberry Blonde Hair, Pulled into a tight Bun--When Female}{Mohawk Type, Strawberry Blonde Hair--When Male}{Really Just a Robot}{Experiment--Glitches at times}{Black Lipstick--Female}{One Green Eye}{One Golden Brown Eye}{Olive Green Pants}{Olive Green and Cream Colored Collared Shirt}{Black Tux coat shirt thing(O.o)}{Electric stick Weapon}
Personality: Cherry keeps to themselves, they don't talk much and they get embarrassed easily. They were a former experiment but escaped from their "owners." They try to keep from others since they glitch and can hurt others from their glitches, they can be a really great listener but they rarely talk.
Job/School?: N/A-- Tries to stay in hiding
Other: None

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Raven came up to Fang's door, letting herself in since she came over all the time. She slipped up the stairs and found Fang in his workshop. She leaned against the doorway to watch him work for a few minutes before she said softly, "Can you tell me what you are working on? I'm intrigued."
Alex looked back as he saw Raven leaning in the doorway asking what he was working on. He set down his tools and picked up what he was working on, saying, "Oh, I'm just working on this." He carefully brought it over to her to show without having anything pop out of it. It was a small pocket watch that was made between 1560 and 1580. He still had to place a few gears and screws back in before it would be fully functional, but he decided to show it to her now.
(Yes that time period is accurate, I googled it and the first one was made in 1504)
Old May 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Alex looked back as he saw Raven leaning in the doorway asking what he was working on. He set down his tools and picked up what he was working on, saying, "Oh, I'm just working on this." He carefully brought it over to her to show without having anything pop out of it. It was a small pocket watch that was made between 1560 and 1580. He still had to place a few gears and screws back in before it would be fully functional, but he decided to show it to her now.
(Yes that time period is accurate, I googled it and the first one was made in 1504)
Raven's eyes widened, and she giggled, reaching out to gently stroke the pocket watch. "Well, it is pretty cool, and knowing you, you can fix it. I mean, you fix everything." She smiled and removed her hand from the watch to run her fingers through her thick, black curls, her dark caramel-brown almost red eyes amused. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the store to pick up a few things. That is, if you aren't too busy."

Oh, really? Wow :3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 5th, 2017, 05:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
{Theme Musix}

⚙SteamPunx⚙

The year is 1903, back when the 60's were the future. It's full of classy ladies and gentleman, and Steam powered everything. Welcome to the world of Steampunks!

Whether you're a ba female engineer, or a secretive man working for the Mafia, everyone has a role here.

AUTO ACCEPT! As soon as you post your form, you can start roleplaying!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Job/School?:
Other:
Name: Lainey
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0540f0e7f0.jpg
Personality: An energetic, tomboy-ish girl who likes inventing little things when she has free time on her hands.
Job/School?: Engineer/ inventor
Other: She often makes random things with her impressive inventing skills, she has a kitten (( http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp...7f1a1__700.jpg named Owl and http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp...oom1cat-48.jpg named Spook )) who she says "help her invent".

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 5th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Name:
Maurine Denholm
Looks:
Maurine does his best to be well dressed and well presented, often dressing up for any outing in expensive suits. He likes slicking back his hair, and is quite short though gets quite aggravated when this is brought up. Has icy blue eyes, black hair and a rounded face with light skin. Always dresses to the occasion, or fancier.
Personality:
Maurine likes to give the feeling that he's professional in all aspects, though has a rather mischievous side that he's retained from his youth. While maintaining an air of what appears to be regality, he is quite easily provoked and doesn't take nonsense. A selfish con-artist who knows how to look good to the public.
Job/School?:
Mafioso
Other:
@Soddenfur should they interact at some point? X3

Last edited by Spikes; May 5th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Raven's eyes widened, and she giggled, reaching out to gently stroke the pocket watch. "Well, it is pretty cool, and knowing you, you can fix it. I mean, you fix everything." She smiled and removed her hand from the watch to run her fingers through her thick, black curls, her dark caramel-brown almost red eyes amused. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the store to pick up a few things. That is, if you aren't too busy."

Oh, really? Wow :3))
"I should be fine with that, let me just place back in the gears and screws and check if it works." Alex said as he brought the watch back to his work desk carefully. He grabbed the gears, placing them carefully back in the way they were so that they would fit perfectly into their respected places, also careful not to damage them. When he placed the last one in place, he placed the front cover back on and adjusted the time to his pocket watch, then started the watch to see if it worked, and it did. He smiled and placed his tools in a secret compartment in his workbench, closing the lid on it to make the desk look normal. He walked on over to Raven, and said in a nice manner, "Shall we get going?"