Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old February 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default вℓαςктнσяииє [Werewolf RP]

The town of BlackThornne was once ruled by the ever allusive BlackThornne pack, a tight knit group of powerful werewolves. They were respected, looked up upon as guardians.

But, as generation after generation past, the BlackThornne pack slowly faded into nothing but local legend.

Of course, it's still alive. Wolves the size of hellhounds still bring down game in the forest, and thrive within the shadows, now hidden from the public eye.

The BlackThornne territory remains highly sought after, and threat after threat approaches.

Do you have what it takes to join the pack?

Welcome, one and all to the BlackThornne pack.

I am Nadak, the Alpha here.

My family has reigned over this territory for nearly a century, and though barely any of the town remembers that we are here, we still guard and protect our territory fiercely. Now, before I can accept you, there are some things you need to know, and of course you have to apply.

One of the most important rules for a Wolf Pack is simply that the Alpha's word is Law, despite any other rules, the Alpha must be listened too. It's a matter of trust and respect for the Pack. Should one not listen to or support the Alpha's word, the wolf could end up in a lot of trouble depending on the pack. When the Alpha uses his abilities, meaning asserting power or authority, on other wolves, the general effect is like a weight on them, forcing them to crouch low in front of him. Other effects include ears pinned back, tail between legs and head lowered. In human forms the effects are somewhat similar. It makes you shrink away from him and lower your head.

Another rule, is show the Beta respect, don't just brush them off because they don't have power like the Alpha's do. They are second in command, and therefore are to be held in high regard.

Another important rule is this: The Pack is everything, They are your family and friends, you must defend them with your life if necessary. Without the pack, we have nothing.

The next rule is that you work for your share. A portion of your pay check if you have a job, goes to buying things for the pack home, from groceries to repairs. The rest is for you. During hunts, if you don't participate or do your job, you won't get a portion of the meat and will have to make due with what's back at the house.

Everyone has a part to play, that is the most important thing to remember.

Now let's talk about the transformation from human to wolf.

The very first shift varies for every wolf. Some shift young, some shift older. Some don't ever shift at all. It's typically caused by overwhelming emotions or pain. However it can just happen naturally as well, but that's not very common at all, though I wouldn't call it rare either. Things to note about the Transformation, or Shift, from one form to the other. This isn't a painful sort of thing, in fact it's much like simply changing your clothes, and it leaves what you wear undamaged as well.

Let's talk about the wolf form and coloring. Most wolves can be a variety of colors, and have different fur patterns. They can also very in size, though the Alpha is always the largest in the pack.
The Alpha Wolf of any pack is always completely black in the beginning, and for a good chunk of time, however, if circumstances are right, in a fight between two Alpha's, something rather grand can occur, The winner of the battle will turn pure white, a sign of becoming a true Alpha, in which case, generally the weaker Alpha either immediately backs down or loses the power of an Alpha, leaving the opposing Pack to find a new one, or join with the winner. Also, in wolf form, we, as a pack, are connected by a "mind-link" It allows us to speak to each other telepathically. It also acts as a tether to the Alpha, allowing him to draw the pack members to him whether in wolf form or human form.

Let's talk about the BlackThornne Territory and City.

The BlackThornne territory spans through the city and much of the land beyond it. It has much woodland and fields, as well as part of a mountain. In the woods, distanced some from the city is a large mansion like house, which is the home of the clan. there is plenty of room for everyone there. Within the woods, near the home, is a large, flat topped boulder. I address the pack from there in wolf form, and it's known as the Howling Stone. The city itself isn't ridiculously huge, or ridiculously small. It has schools up to college and University, it has a hospital and a few smaller doctors offices, and other jobs. it has a movie theater, a mall. anything you could expect of a city really. Not to complicated.

Let's talk about joining.

Here is an example of how these Profiles should go. Every Wolf, Aside from the two Alpha female (or other male, depending on how Nadak ends up swinging) and the Beta, are Omega's. I will pick the Beta, but the next Alpha will be something worked for.

Name:
Nadak, Known as Alpha to the Pack

Mate:
N/A

Alpha Male

Appearance:
In his wolf form, Nadak is a Large black wolf, as the Alpha, he is larger than the others. In both forms, his eyes are a shocking blue color, with swirls of ice blue and navy blue. In his human form, he has black hair and tan skin, his build is decent, and his well muscled, even if it's not well defined.

Personality:
For the most part, he is pretty laid back and a nice guy, however, when needed he can be serious. He is also terrifying when truly and honestly angry.

Other:
(This is for things like tattoos and scars and anything else note worthy about your character, it is also for the "password")

//I know it's short, and you can add other things but these are the important parts to keep in mind. I also must state that ONLY the alpha is completely black, Other wolves can be black, but they must have some other coloring as well. 

//If you read all the way through, put Howling Stone in "Other"

// I'd like to ask that when we're roleplay, that we don't quote. it takes up quite a bit of space. So please just mention the people you're roleplaying with directly at the time. ^^ Thank you!
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: вℓαςктнσяииє [Werewolf RP]

(I would like to join with a charrie based off the one in another rp She would be a loner, and a very large wolf besides.. Would that be alright?)

Last edited by Rivergold; February 21st, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Amaris (child of the moon)
mate: maybe future.
rank: Omega/Juvenile, MAYBE LATER BETA FEMALE CAUSE ITS A OKAY PLOT IDEA
appearance: She has a pretty silver pelt with whited chest fur and darker gray patches, black speckles along her spine to tail tip, one black ear and Pale blue eyes.
personality: she is fragile and quiet, careful of others feelings and what she says.
other: nah, WAIT who wants to be her future mate?
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
Gay Trash

@Rivergold I'm not really looking for Loners, but there is a plot i have in place an an invading pack, so keep her in mind for that I suppose?
@No one for Pres~ Not looking for wolves that young, at all please, and you're missing something in Other.

Last edited by Raggedclaw; February 21st, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

]Name: Axyia Vegabond [ax-ee-uh] or Axy for short
Mate: none but is open
Appearance :human Wolf
Personality: Axy has a very bold and rebelious personality but respects her Alpha and higher ups. She does have a bad habit of speaking her opinion and stepping out of line, but all in all she is brave and long with a big heart.
Other: Howling stone

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; February 21st, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
Edgy Temptations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
@Rivergold I'm not really looking for Loners, but there is a plot i have in place an an invading pack, so keep her in mind for that I suppose?
@No one for Pres~ Not looking for wolves that young, at all please, and you're missing something in Other.
i noticed, forgot lol then lil edit to 3-4 years? and re other: Howling Stone
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Gay Trash

@Teggy Accepted!
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Gay Trash

@No one for Pres~ She has to be old enough to at least be going to school.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Edgy Temptations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
@No one for Pres~ She has to be old enough to at least be going to school.
i don't think you're getting my point X3 wolves are full grown by 4 years but then i understand your confusion, 17 in human years
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Raggedclaw can I make another character at the age of like 12? Or do you want the ages in the teen area?

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧