Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 4th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: "Always On The Run" [Hybrid Limited-RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Aspen tensed up as she felt arms go around her small body and the rush of air around her, soon being set down on a soft surface that made her relax, the stinging of her wound becoming numb. She gave out a whine of pain as her savior began to tend to her wound. The Bengal opened her eyes, peering at the boy. “Why..” She started, her voice stuttering and weak, “Why are you helping me?” Aspen knew that she should thank him rather than question his good deeds, but she was curious. She thought that she would be all alone once she got out into the forest. He must be a hybrid, just like her. “Is everyone else dead?” She murmured, her whiskers twitching.
Jesse wrapped her chest, not saying a word. He put the first aid kit away and grabbed bag. "Are you hungry?" He asked, ears perked for any intruders. He grabbed a green apple and bit into it. "Dunno about the others. Just saw you." He shrugged. He placed another green apple in front of her. "I know you have a human form. So it would be better if you became human to eat that." He said, pointing at the apple.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Aspen stared at him for a moment, her amber eyes seeming to to show curiosity. She sat up slowly, wincing to herself as she shifted into her human form, hugging her knees close to her body with one arm as she picked up the green apple and bit into it. “What happened to your family?” The young teen asked, “Or is it just you out here?” Aspen was a shy person that wasn’t used to talking to other hybrids outside of her own family. Quietly eating the apple, she looked down at her feet, her face feeling rather warm. “Thank you.. For the food and for saving me and all..” She murmured, her tone low and embarrassed.
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Constantly Tired

"Family ditched me. Don't need any parents. Your welcome. So what kind of hybrid are you? I am a Fox, Wolf hybrid with angel wings." Jesse said throwing away the apple. He looked out of the treehouse for any government officials. "Why didn't your family hide better? You should've heard about the hybrid genocide." He said.

Old December 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Accepted. Although, if I may ask, what is your animal hybrid transformation?
Oh right! Sorry about that XD Animal transformation is a black wolf. And I came in too late the RP started!

The black wolf ran to the woods, his blue eyes looking behind him every so often, afraid. Night kept running and every so often heard the government shouting commands. He couldn't run anymore, he just can't. The wolf transformed himself normal and climbed up the nearest tree. He put his hoodie on, since they already recognized his face, and pulled his switchblade out from his sweater pocket. Night wasn't really good in human form, but he needed hands to use the blade. Everything was silent, and some of black shiny hair was waving a little in his face.
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
"Family ditched me. Don't need any parents. Your welcome. So what kind of hybrid are you? I am a Fox, Wolf hybrid with angel wings." Jesse said throwing away the apple. He looked out of the treehouse for any government officials. "Why didn't your family hide better? You should've heard about the hybrid genocide." He said.
Aspen around the treehouse for a few seconds. “My father is a timber wolf hybrid and my mother is a cat hybrid, so I’m a bit of both. A double-hybrid, I guess.” She said, a slight smile on her face, “My parents came from a horrible place where there was war between hybrids and the Government was swarming the town, so they fled and came here to Northbury. They wanted a normal life - especially my father when they finally knew that they were going to have a child, me.” Aspen said, “We always tried to lay low in our house and not be too suspicious. I guess we weren’t careful enough..” She went silent for a minute before whispering, “But they’re dead now, so what’s the point?” Her tone was pained and full of sadness. “My family is probably the reason all of this happened.” The teen looked up to meet his gaze, “I’m probably a threat to your safety, so you might as well either kill me or ditch me somewhere.” Aspen didn’t look at him after that, just biting more into the apple in her hand as she looked off to the side, silent and pensive.
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Elliot sat himself down next to a tree and brought his knees to his chest. He began to sob, he felt alone and scared, he was unsure of what to do. After a few minutes he looked up and clentched his fists "Stupid humans, it's all their fault. I...i'll..." he began then trailed off when he heard voices. he foucused his blue gaze in the direction of the voices. The albino shape shifted into a white ragdoll and began to pad in the direction of the others.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Max bab

Night saw a boy sit on a tree near the one he was hiding in. He panicked and saw his lips moving, though he couldn't make out what he was saying. Is that a human? The 15 year old boy thought. He suddenly saw him turn to a white ragdoll. Definitely not human. He jumped down from the tree, making a twig snap. Night flinched, but continued walking, following the white ragdoll.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Constantly Tired

Jesse looked at her, "No. I am not going to abandon another hybrid. Besides I'm a danger to everyone's safety. You are staying here." He said and grabbed a hidden knife. "Gonna go find some more fruit." He said and flew out of the treehouse.

Old December 4th, 2016, 04:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Elliot heard a twig snap behind him, the white ragdolls fur rose as he turned to look behind him '...if it's a human....I wont show any mercy.' he thought as he slid his claws out. After a few moments he turned and began to pad away "I'm hearing things." he said as he saw a fruit tree. The tom stopped at the base and began to make his way up the tree. He stopped on a branch half way up the tree and grabbed an apple, he began to nibble on the fruit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Max bab

Night cursed at himself silently as the ragdoll announced he was hearing things. He kept quieter this time, observing his every move, blue eyes glowing with curiosity. He watched as the ragdoll climbed up a tree and grabbed an apple, eating it. Is he out here, because of the government as well? Night sighed softly and revealed his necklace hanging from his neck, and clutched it in his hand. They took my sister, I can't quit now. He sighed and looked to his left. A rabbit! And it's plump! The boy thought with excitement. Forgetting he was hiding, he threw the switchblade at the rabbit, and missed. But it was thrown in the bushes instead, and that made a lot of rustling noise. He growled in frustration and walked to get his blade back, not hiding anymore.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!