Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Lightbulb "Always On The Run" [Hybrid Limited-RP]

In the small, seemingly normal town of Northbury, the quiet residents of it’s streets were calm, quiet folk. There wasn’t much crime or anything that people needed to worry about. However, within the houses of the town, families of animal hybrids lived out their lives, not causing trouble, but knowing that society would never accept them, they kept to themselves in hopes of living a normal life. That was not the case though, soon the Government found out their whereabouts and saw them as a threat to the town and the world itself. Many people armed with guns and with an order to kill an hybrid on sight, the half-animal, half-humans had to flee into the large forest that surrounded the town, known as Plyth Forest. With the families of the hybrids defending their home, they told their children to run before it was too late. Some stayed to fight, refusing to leave, but that cost them their lives. Five teens, ranging in age and gender, fled from the life they knew, into the wild to escape, guns and death chasing after them in the dark forest.
---
Hi everyone! This is Robin-chan here to bring you a brand-new roleplay plot! This was actually the first ever rp that I ever participated in back in April when I first joined WCO on the old site. Although the people that were once apart of this story are gone or have forgotten it, I decided to bring it back to a new group. Please enjoy! This plot holds a special place in my heart, being my first role-playing experience in WCO.
---
)- Rules -(
One: All posts must be over three sentences, please put effort and detail into them.
Two: You must have either one or two animal transformations.
Three: Due to site rules, please censor any cursing that you use in your posts.
Four: No sexual content, bring that to the pms. Though romance is always welcome.
Five: There will be violence in this role-play, don’t get *too* graphic, I don’t wanna get in trouble.
Six: You can either rp as one of the people going after the hybrids or one of the hybrids.
Seven: Ages of the five hybrids are between 13 to 18, nothing over or under that, please.
Eight: Yes, you can be mythical creatures like unicorns or dragons for your hybrid.

---
Application Form
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality Traits:
Appearance: (detailed description/linked picture)
Backstory: (optional)
Love Interest:
Questions: (optional)
Additional Information: (optional)
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Default Re: "Always On The Run" [Hybrid Limited-RP]

- Application Form -
Full Name: Aspen Melville
Current Age: Fifteen, almost Sixteen
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality Traits:
- adventurous, loves to explore the world
-shy around others, but not afraid to approach people
-is known to be easily made jealous or envious
-protective to those who are close to her
Appearance:
(human appearance)
-dark brown, short hair
-green eyes
-height: 5’3
-known for wearing sweatshirts and jeans with sneakers
-three scars go along her right cheek on her face
(wolf appearance : 1st transformation/father’s side)
-dark, golden-brown fur with blue eyes and white tipped tail
(cat appearance: 2nd transformation/mother’s side)
Backstory: Living in a clean, small house on the edge of the street with her two parents, Aspen had a good life. She was close with her father and often hunted with him in the forest in their wolf-forms. Her mother always told her wonderful stories and taught her the art of healing while out in the wild. She wasn’t the most popular in highschool, usually keeping to herself and getting okay grades until the unfateful day when everything changed.
Love Interest: Open
Questions: Will this role-play die like all my others? Me to me: Probably.
Additional Information: Hmmmm... I don’t think so.

Last edited by Captain; December 3rd, 2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Application Form
Full Name: Jesse Scott
Current Age: 16
Sexuality: Straight
Personality Traits: He is Deadly, Aggressive, and Merciless when attacking someone who attacked first. When he is with others, he is quiet, friendly, gentle and protective. He likes to explore, climb trees and mountains. He enjoys swimming and looking at stars and clouds. He likes to stand in the rain or under a waterfall.
Appearance: He has jet black hair with turquoise eyes. He is known to wear black shirt with jeans and combat boots. He has a scar going down his lip, one around his right eye and one on his chin. He has a Milky Way galaxy tattoo on his left arm. He has Black wolf ears and sharper, longer canines with white angel wings and a fox tail.(detailed description/linked picture)
Backstory: Nah (optional)
Questions: Nope (optional)
Additional Information: Nope(optional)

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:27 PM
The goat queen

Full Name: ava meade
Current Age:16
Sexuality:straight
Personality Traits: kind,loyal,protective of family and close friends,only fights if she has to
Appearance: (detailed description/linked picture)pale skin,green eyes,brown hair that goes down to sholders,short for age,light blue t-shirt,dark blue jeans,light blue tennis shoes
Backstory: (optional)ava came from a welthy family,she recieved eccelent education,and became talented in the piano. She had a younger sister named riely and a younger brother named jett. She also had a husky-wolf mix named snowflake. When her parents said she had to leave she was scared.
Love Interestpen
Questions: (optional):are we aloud to bring our pets?
Additional Information: (optional): her animal morphs are a wolf and a snowleapord. Her wolf morph is average size for a wolf and is all white with crystal blue eyes. Her snow leapord morph is quite large for a leapord and has a normal snowleapord Appearence with soft bushy fur and crystal blue eyes.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

I thought this role-play was dead! Oh my gosh! Both of you are accepted! Two more people and we can start role-playing! Thanks so much for joining! <3
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Full Name: ava meade
Current Age:16
Sexuality:straight
Personality Traits: kind,loyal,protective of family and close friends,only fights if she has to
Appearance: (detailed description/linked picture)pale skin,green eyes,brown hair that goes down to sholders,short for age,light blue t-shirt,dark blue jeans,light blue tennis shoes
Backstory: (optional)ava came from a welthy family,she recieved eccelent education,and became talented in the piano. She had a younger sister named riely and a younger brother named jett. She also had a husky-wolf mix named snowflake. When her parents said she had to leave she was scared.
Love Interestpen
Questions: (optional):are we aloud to bring our pets?
Additional Information: (optional): her animal morphs are a wolf and a snowleapord. Her wolf morph is average size for a wolf and is all white with crystal blue eyes. Her snow leapord morph is quite large for a leapord and has a normal snowleapord Appearence with soft bushy fur and crystal blue eyes.
Yes, I'll allow pets. I don't see anything bad about that. :3
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:33 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Yes, I'll allow pets. I don't see anything bad about that. :3
YYYAAAYYY
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Application Form
Full Name: Day Cawthon
Current Age: 15
Personality Traits: Scared in the inside, but acts tough on the outside, trys to stay positive, has some good humor, helps out anyone who needs help
Appearance: (detailed description/linked picture) He has a black zipper sweater with some worn out blue jeans and some black and white ankle shoes. He also wears a golden necklace with a blazing sun in the middle, though he hides it in his sweater
Backstory: (optional) He got separated from his twin sister, Sol, and wears that Sun necklace in memory of her.
Questions: (optional) Nope
Nope
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!

Last edited by Night Awaits; December 5th, 2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Awaits View Post
Application Form
Full Name: Night Cawthon
Current Age: 15
Personality Traits: Scared in the inside, but acts tough on the outside, trys to stay positive, has some good humor, helps out anyone who needs help
Appearance: (detailed description/linked picture) He has a black zipper sweater with some worn out blue jeans and some black and white ankle shoes. He also wears a golden necklace with a blazing sun in the middle, though he hides it in his sweater
Backstory: (optional) He got separated from his twin sister, Day, and wears that Sun necklace in memory of her.
Questions: (optional) Nope
Nope
Accepted. Although, if I may ask, what is your animal hybrid transformation?
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Ellot nethanial walker
Apperance:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answ...20_214_300.jpg except with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet, he doesn't really do too well with strangers and he dislikes to be around too many people. He loves to read and sing, and he will open up to only a select few. He loves the rain and he is often found sleeping in trees. When you first meet him he won't really talk much but once you are around him for a certain amount if time he'll open up and start talking about his favorite books and songs.
Sexuality: unknown {probs gay}
Backstory:He doesn't talk much about his family, even with those who are closest to him, he prefers to keep it a secret.
Love interest:Open
Other: animal morphs are a ragdoll cat, and an albino panda. haha
Additional info: He hates vegatables and loves sweets. He's always wearing a black long coat with white boots.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us