Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: "A Thousand Lifetimes In Space"

The large brown-furred dog gave a yelp and backed up, tumbling onto his back and quickly going back to his owner, whimpering and hiding under the table. Raine patted his head and knew that she should scold this person for scaring her dog, but didn’t, still curious about him and his intentions. “That’s pretty impressive.” The girl commented to him, her voice low, but friendly, “Scruffy here is just a big baby.” She giggled, petting her canine, “I’m not as easily scared though. It’s hologram technology, right?” In this era, holograms and such weren’t that uncommon and Raine knew plenty about them, just never used them for her own life.

Last edited by Captain; December 3rd, 2016 at 10:23 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:37 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The large brown-furred dog gave a yelp and backed up, tumbling onto his back and quickly going back to his owner, whimpering and hiding under the table. Raine patted his head and knew that she should scold this person for scaring her dog, but didn’t, still curious about him and his intentions. “That’s pretty impressive.” The girl commented to him, her voice low, but friendly, “Scruffy here is just a big baby.” She giggled, petting her canine, “I’m not as easily scared though. It’s hologram technology, right?” In this era, holograms and such weren’t that uncommon and Raine knew plenty about them, just never used them for her own life.
"Yes it is" Nova said in his deep friendly voice. "I prefer to program, and this is something of my own creation." He said, taking a bite of the loaf of bread. "Might I inquire your name, fellow passenger?" He asked in his chivalrous tone.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
"Yes it is" Nova said in his deep friendly voice. "I prefer to program, and this is something of my own creation." He said, taking a bite of the loaf of bread. "Might I inquire your name, fellow passenger?" He asked in his chivalrous tone.
“Wow! You made that yourself..” Raine mentioned, speechless for a moment and felt her face grow warm at her reaction, “My name is Raine. Raine Foxen, to be exact.” Her tone was shy and she looked down at her hands with a small smile, “It’s a pleasure to meet you. With that technology, you must be a genius. What’s your name?” Scruffy gave a huff from under the table and rested his muzzle on one of his owner’s shoes, closing his eyes and resting there for the time-being.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:17 PM
Student Psychologist

(This is as close as I could find as to what Nova looks like: http://i57.tinypic.com/dmr3uf.jpg its not very accurate, but it will give you a general idea.)

"Well hello lady Raine" Nova said, giving a bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Nova. I didnt make this myself, however. I had some help from a dear friend of mine. I prefer not to show my actual face, as I feel I am not worthy of the world." He said, acting like it was normal. "I guess whoever planned out this whole space ship thing wanted a good programmer to be on it. I would have no idea why though."

Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Raine blushed slightly at how gentlemanly he acted towards her, calling her a lady. “It’s certainly a pleasure to meet such a gentleman as yourself, Nova.” She said, smiling at him lightly. At his mention of not being worthy of this world. “Well, you must have some purpose, since you were chosen as one of the people to go on this wild ride. I think you are quite nice and deserve more credit.” Her tone was sincere and heart-warming, “Maybe they wanted a good programmer in case of something bad happening, I’m not sure.” Raine gave a little laugh and looked down at her Scruffy, her smile faltering, “I don’t even know why I’m here. I’m useless on Earth, how could I have any purpose here?” She looked sad for a moment, thinking back on her past.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:32 PM
Student Psychologist

Nova acted surprised. "Lady Raine! do not say such things about yourself! You have already managed to cheer me up, I am sure there are plenty of things you can do." he said, pondering on the thought of it.

Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Raine rolled her eyes, smirking and leaning back in her seat. “Yeah, don’t make me laugh.” She said, a new-found humorous approach to her self-esteem issues, “Moving on from that silly nonsense, it sure is quite nice to meet someone as kind and smart as you. Ever since I went on this ship, I though I’d never find someone to be friends with - I guess that isn’t too true anymore.” Raine, though, didn’t know if Nova would want anything to do with her after this conversation. The young girl stood up from her seat and walked over to the window that showed the thousands and millions of stars out in space. “I wonder what our new home will be like.”
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:47 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Hey guys, sorry but I won't be able to roleplay for a while as I'm dealing with personal issues but as soon as I get this sorted I'll be back to roleplaying.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Hey guys, sorry but I won't be able to roleplay for a while as I'm dealing with personal issues but as soon as I get this sorted I'll be back to roleplaying.
Okay, that's fine!
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Raine rolled her eyes, smirking and leaning back in her seat. “Yeah, don’t make me laugh.” She said, a new-found humorous approach to her self-esteem issues, “Moving on from that silly nonsense, it sure is quite nice to meet someone as kind and smart as you. Ever since I went on this ship, I though I’d never find someone to be friends with - I guess that isn’t too true anymore.” Raine, though, didn’t know if Nova would want anything to do with her after this conversation. The young girl stood up from her seat and walked over to the window that showed the thousands and millions of stars out in space. “I wonder what our new home will be like.”
"Oh please, lady Raine. I am not but a computer nerd, I think you are much more lovely than I ever could be." Nova said in his old fashioned manner. Nova quite liked this girl. She was nice, and she was a lot more understanding of why he would be the way he is than most people were. Most people just questioned why he wanted to look like a dragon and thought it was weird he spent so much time on the computer, but Raine was very friendly about it, even if she was put off by it.