Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: "A Thousand Lifetimes In Space"

(Im gonna be one of the passengers, but im really busy with homework so it will be a bit before I get my form ready)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
(Im gonna be one of the passengers, but im really busy with homework so it will be a bit before I get my form ready)
That's fine. I'll save a spot for you.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:51 PM
Student Psychologist

Form: Alex Nova (prefers the name Nova)
Current age: 16, almost 17
Sexuality: Straight, although alcohol can always change that
Appearance: He has short brown hair and green eyes, moderate height just below 6 feet. normal build, decent facial features. However, he thinks of himself as ugly, so using recent hologram tech along with something he programmed himself, he has a small device he keeps on him that makes him look different
Altered looks: Looks like a human-dragon mixture. He has red scaled that cover his body instead of skin, and his hair instead is a thick mane of scales that protrude slightly from his head and neck. he also looks about an inch taller, and a bit better built. He can also use the hologram to make it look like he is breathing fire, although its only an illusion, of course.
He mostly stays in his altered form, but if specifically asked he will show what he really looks like.
Personality: Whenever he uses his altered looks, he speaks like a knight from the medieval times. normally acting chivalrous, he is very kind and soft hearted, willing to help anyone out. However, he is extremely introverted, and prefers to be on his computer programming stuff rather than talking to people. He can get somewhat depressed sometimes because he thinks so poorly of himself.
Love interest: His computer
Backstory: Grew up with parents that only insulted him, and he believed that he was a scourge to the world. growing up, he liked programming computers, and started at the age of 5, and is now one of the best computer programmers on the planet. Using his programming abilities, he likes to alter reality and pretend that he is someone he isnt, because he fears that no one will actually like the real him.
Companion: Only his computer, although who knows, he may invent a buddy for himself later.
Position: Passenger.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Form: Alex Nova (prefers the name Nova)
Current age: 16, almost 17
Sexuality: Straight, although alcohol can always change that
Appearance: He has short brown hair and green eyes, moderate height just below 6 feet. normal build, decent facial features. However, he thinks of himself as ugly, so using recent hologram tech along with something he programmed himself, he has a small device he keeps on him that makes him look different
Altered looks: Looks like a human-dragon mixture. He has red scaled that cover his body instead of skin, and his hair instead is a thick mane of scales that protrude slightly from his head and neck. he also looks about an inch taller, and a bit better built. He can also use the hologram to make it look like he is breathing fire, although its only an illusion, of course.
He mostly stays in his altered form, but if specifically asked he will show what he really looks like.
Personality: Whenever he uses his altered looks, he speaks like a knight from the medieval times. normally acting chivalrous, he is very kind and soft hearted, willing to help anyone out. However, he is extremely introverted, and prefers to be on his computer programming stuff rather than talking to people. He can get somewhat depressed sometimes because he thinks so poorly of himself.
Love interest: His computer
Backstory: Grew up with parents that only insulted him, and he believed that he was a scourge to the world. growing up, he liked programming computers, and started at the age of 5, and is now one of the best computer programmers on the planet. Using his programming abilities, he likes to alter reality and pretend that he is someone he isnt, because he fears that no one will actually like the real him.
Companion: Only his computer, although who knows, he may invent a buddy for himself later.
Position: Passenger.
Approved.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:00 AM
Your Local Fisherman

We'll start the role-play tomorrow.
Nobody post until I do, please and thank you.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

A loud beeping noise made Raine’s eyes open and look around, wincing at the bright white light that all she could see for a few seconds before her vision adjusted and she was met with a clear glass surface in the front of her face. She reached up and pressed her hand up against the glass, the surface cold under her fingertips as a slight whimper made her jump. Scruffy, her large, brown-furred dog was laying beside her in the sleep pod, lifting his head and looking at her with a tilt of his head. Raine stroked his head, smiling slightly at her canine companion. “It’s okay, buddy. I’m here for you.” She murmured and a short, abrupt clicking sound made they both jump as the glass hatch of the pod opened up and cold air rushed to their bodies. Raine sat up, hugging her knees as she looked around at the room.

“Attention to all passengers of ‘The New Hope’. Please take caution as you are waking up, your bodies still might be weakened from the long amounts of sleep.” The familiar voice of the Captain from the holotape sounded over the intercom around the ship, “Once adjusted to your surroundings, please proceed to the cafeteria to feed you and/or your companion. Make sure to also introduce yourselves to one another! It will be several days before we meet our destination, so enjoy the safe accommodations of the ship while you can!” His voice was strangely friendly, but seemed to have a hint of mystery behind it.

Scruffy leapt out of the pod, sniffing around as Raine quietly swung her legs over the side and stood up, stumbling for a moment as she regained balance. Everything around them was strangely quiet, but the young adult focused on getting around. She went to the front door of her room and scanned her keycard on the metal door. The door slid open and Raine peeked out, looking down the hall with the other six doors that was with other passengers. The short girl watched as her large, long-furred dog padded out into the hallway, his tail wagging slightly as he gave a short bark, urging her to follow him. Raine grabbed her warm, fuzzy sweatshirt and slipped it on and hurried after Scruffy as they both went to the cafeteria. They were the first ones to arrive and the smell of food made them both look around eagerly. Food was laid out in plastic containers on a table - such as bread, fruit and various types of nuts (food that can be eaten in space as is). There were also containers full of food for animals with clear-printed labels. Raine went over and picked up two containers full strawberries and one with dog food.

The two first passengers on ‘The New Hope’ took a seat at one of the tables in the corner of the room, eating to themselves. Raine couldn’t help but glance over at the door, curious, buy shy about meeting her fellow passengers.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Student Psychologist

(SO EXCITED!)

Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
Student Psychologist

Feeling himself regain consciousness, Nova opened his eyes and looked at his room from inside of the pod. Opening the pod up, he stepped out, his muscles a little weak from being asleep. stumbling around, he saw his backpack and his side bag. Grabbing his side bag, he took his holographic appearance alteration machine (H.A.A.M) out and turned it on, however it didnt turn on at first. grumbling, he got out a fresh set of batteries and put them inside the machine, turning it on and the machine gave a slight murr as it started up. slowly, from head to toe, a hologram was placed around Nova's body, and instead of looking like the human he normally did, his skin became red with scales, and his teeth and fingernails turned into fangs and claws as he turned into his fantasy dragon character that he preffered to walk around as.

With his side bag ready, and the haam on, Nova departed for the cafeteria, opening the door to his room with his keycard and going out into the hall, using the signs located around to find the cafeteria. Once her enetered, he noticed that someone was sitting at the other end of the cafeteria, although he didnt say anything yet, since they were probably a little curious why he looked like a dragon character. Going over to the food, Nova grabbed just a plain slice of bread, as he wasnt very hungry. sitting at the table adjacent to Raine, he started chewing on the bread, waiting for something to happen.

Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Raine’s eyes widened as one of the passengers walked in, looking almost non-human like. It was quite weird and she was intrigued by this. This was obviously some type of technology. She knew that they made things like that back on Earth, but she never had the funds for something like that. The young girl couldn’t help, but stare at him for awhile as he kept to himself. Rain ate another strawberry and looked down at Scruffy, who was hungrily eating his dry food. The large dog lifted his head and locked his gaze on the other person in the room. At least, he thought it was a person. He gave a short bark, but Raine shushed him, not wanting to attract attention. Scruffy looked up at her, but then gave another growl-like huff, padding away from her and over to Nova that wasn’t that far away from them. Raine quietly tried to call him back over, being the shy one that was scared of embarrassing herself. However, her dog was not afraid to explore. He walked over to the dragon-looking person and sniffed him, looking up with a slight tilt of his head, confused and curious.

Last edited by Captain; December 3rd, 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:18 PM
Student Psychologist

Nova gave an amused huff, seing the small dog walk up to him. Nova then pressed a button on his hologram machine, and opened his mouth while facing the dog. suddenly, very realistic looking holographic fire shot from his mouth at the small dog.