Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★two girls casually being gay[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Kristen pulled away, and her entire face was tomato red. She immediately jumped off of Ace, her eyes wide. She shrugged “I... I dunno, I just felt like I had to.” She stood up rigidly. “I guess I’ll go now. I don’t think you want me here anymore. Great, that’s what I get for being gay. Now I’ve lost a friend.” She walked towards the door, stopping before opening it. “Sorry.”
ace was still in shocked, eyes still hovering were kristen had just been in her lap. she brought a hand up to her face, fingers tracing over where her lips had just been, blush still on her face. hearing the click of the door open she sighed, standing up and followed her quickly. she gently grabbed her wrist, forcing kristen to look at her. she didnt know what to say honestly,she was never good with people. ¨look,¨ her voice had a nervous tone to it, brown eyes focused on hers,eyebrows furrowed,¨im new to this..kissing thing.or feelings,or relationships in general.¨ she spoke honestly. she had no idea what she was doing when it came to things like this. ¨you know im not good with my words,but im not upset at you. hell, ive been gay for awhile,¨ she gently let go of kristens wrist, looking towards the ground,¨its all just confusing,okay?just give me time to figure it out.¨ she looked back up towards her,taking a step forward and gently raising her hand to rest on kristens cheek,gently drawing a thumb across it to wipe a stray tear away. she felt bad for making her cry. she sighed, giving a small smile,¨can we watch horror movies together?ill protect you.¨
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
ace was still in shocked, eyes still hovering were kristen had just been in her lap. she brought a hand up to her face, fingers tracing over where her lips had just been, blush still on her face. hearing the click of the door open she sighed, standing up and followed her quickly. she gently grabbed her wrist, forcing kristen to look at her. she didnt know what to say honestly,she was never good with people. ¨look,¨ her voice had a nervous tone to it, brown eyes focused on hers,eyebrows furrowed,¨im new to this..kissing thing.or feelings,or relationships in general.¨ she spoke honestly. she had no idea what she was doing when it came to things like this. ¨you know im not good with my words,but im not upset at you. hell, ive been gay for awhile,¨ she gently let go of kristens wrist, looking towards the ground,¨its all just confusing,okay?just give me time to figure it out.¨ she looked back up towards her,taking a step forward and gently raising her hand to rest on kristens cheek,gently drawing a thumb across it to wipe a stray tear away. she felt bad for making her cry. she sighed, giving a small smile,¨can we watch horror movies together?ill protect you.¨

Kriten listened carefully to Ace, the color returning to her blue face. She smiled and threw herself into Ace, hugging her thankfully. "Yeah. You can protect me." She hugged Ace tighter, before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She went back on the couch, laying down this time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Kriten listened carefully to Ace, the color returning to her blue face. She smiled and threw herself into Ace, hugging her thankfully. "Yeah. You can protect me." She hugged Ace tighter, before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She went back on the couch, laying down this time.
ace followed her to the couch. her mind was probably going at a million miles per hour. so did this mean that kristen liked her? or was she just kissing her to kiss her? did she mean to kiss her,truly? a bunch of questions ran through her mind but she calmed down once she felt kristen feel better, cheeks still red from where she kissed her. she saw her laying on the couch, not really leaving any room for ace. she chuckled,tapping her shoulder,¨mind if i lay next to you?¨
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
ace followed her to the couch. her mind was probably going at a million miles per hour. so did this mean that kristen liked her? or was she just kissing her to kiss her? did she mean to kiss her,truly? a bunch of questions ran through her mind but she calmed down once she felt kristen feel better, cheeks still red from where she kissed her. she saw her laying on the couch, not really leaving any room for ace. she chuckled,tapping her shoulder,¨mind if i lay next to you?¨
Kristen blushed, but nodded. "Yeah, sure! That's fine!" She moved over and smiled contentedly as she felt Ace's warmth next to her. She put her arm around Ace as they continued watching the movie. As she continued watching, her face grew redder and redder. "Hey, Ace?" She looked down at the girl laying next to her. "Can I kiss you again? Because I'm pretty gay for you."
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kristen blushed, but nodded. "Yeah, sure! That's fine!" She moved over and smiled contentedly as she felt Ace's warmth next to her. She put her arm around Ace as they continued watching the movie. As she continued watching, her face grew redder and redder. "Hey, Ace?" She looked down at the girl laying next to her. "Can I kiss you again? Because I'm pretty gay for you."
as ace settled down next to her she rested her head on kristens shoulder, brown eyes focused on the TV. affection like this wasnt normal between the two,but still, kissing? ace still couldnt really get over it. but she tried, her gaze on the TV watching the classic Friday the 13th. she leaned into her touch when she felt an arm wrapped around her, though could feel her face go red and raise an eyebrow. ¨I-I..uh,¨ she paused,¨didnt you hear what i said before? i just,need some time to think about all of this,you know?¨ she didnt mind cuddling and what not, but kissing? that was pushing it,at least at this stage. hell,ace had barely processed if she had feelings for kristen or not since the kiss happened so fast. it was a lot to take in,especially for ace. she had never had feelings for anyone nor really been in a proper relationship.
[aa i think the pace is jus a little too fast, you know ? like,,it was the 7th post and they were kissing already, yikes]

Last edited by graves; October 22nd, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
as ace settled down next to her she rested her head on kristens shoulder, brown eyes focused on the TV. affection like this wasnt normal between the two,but still, kissing? ace still couldnt really get over it. but she tried, her gaze on the TV watching the classic Friday the 13th. she leaned into her touch when she felt an arm wrapped around her, though could feel her face go red and raise an eyebrow. ¨I-I..uh,¨ she paused,¨didnt you hear what i said before? i just,need some time to think about all of this,you know?¨ she didnt mind cuddling and what not, but kissing? that was pushing it,at least at this stage. hell,ace had barely processed if she had feelings for kristen or not since the kiss happened so fast. it was a lot to take in,especially for ace. she had never had feelings for anyone nor really been in a proper relationship.
[aa i think the pace is jus a little too fast, you know ? like,,it was the 7th post and they were kissing already, yikes]
frick sorry,,
im just not the best at pacing y'know??
we could start over if you'd like
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
frick sorry,,
im just not the best at pacing y'know??
we could start over if you'd like
thats okay !! it happens sometimes
i just personally like some character development, them getting to know one another,ect before romantic things happens so it doesnt feel rushed or forced, ya know ?
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
thats okay !! it happens sometimes
i just personally like some character development, them getting to know one another,ect before romantic things happens so it doesnt feel rushed or forced, ya know ?
yeah im really sorry man,,
i just really suck at everything and just in general and im having a bad day so im really sorry
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
yeah im really sorry man,,
i just really suck at everything and just in general and im having a bad day so im really sorry
look, its fine, rping is about improving so dont beat yourself up about it
would you like to start again or simply continue ?