Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM

Old September 24th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default 🌙Mystic Moon|Wolf Roleplay Sign Ups🌙

Ello! Welcome to this wolf roleplay Sign Ups!
I normally don't host roleplays since they go downhill,but oki!
��Welcome to The Mystic Pack��
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Rules [4 roleplay]-
*If the leader is breaking rules and being a rude smol the pack can get rid of them.
*Respect your ancestors [The Splash Pack]
*Don't eat prey after you caught it remember the pack comes before you.
*Queens and Elders eat first [If bad luck on prey]
[Yes i know there aren't much,but I will add more soon. Plus I'm thinking more of Warrior Cat rules right now]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
These wolves aren't normal..There magical! They live in warm climates near beaches.
[Note-As I got along with this i'll be testing things out so yeah]
Info on these wolves-
*They aren't normal,and can be different types of species. [Ex-Bat Wolf,Dire Wolf,Shark/Dolphin Wolf]
*They are multi-color and there colors aren't super normal. For example they can be pink,red,and white. [Valentine wolf eh?]
*No matter what wolf they are they get used to living in this type of climate.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Roles-
Alpha-
Moon [ @Blizzardrain]
Beta-
Healer-
SaltWater [ @Hopekitt]
Healer's Apprentice-
Seaweed [Me]
Patrol/Hunters-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Pups-
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Breed-
Appearance [Picture/Explanation]-
Personality-
Role-
Theme Song [Optional]-
Mention- @*Lazy Carrot*
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Announcements-
None.
Roleplay Page-
Coming Soon
Doc w/ more info-
Coming Soon
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My Form[s]-
Name-Seaweed
Gender-Female
Age-7 moons
Breed-Bat Wolf
Appearance [Picture/Explanation]-Boop. [Pic Not Mine]
Personality-Seaweed is a timid wolf normally refusing to break any rules that there are. She is shy and quiet as well often not speaking much.
Role-Healer's Apprentice
Theme Song [Optional]-Hatsune Miku-Rolling Girl
Mention @*Lazy Carrot*

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor

Last edited by MessrMoony; September 25th, 2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old September 24th, 2018, 05:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: 🌙Mystic Moon|Wolf Roleplay Sign Ups🌙

Form:
Name-
Saltwater
Gender-
Female
Age-
19 Moons
Breed-
Bat Wolf
I'm lazy rn. Here's a pic. I'll do the explanation later Bap
Personality-

Saltwater. Let’s see here. Her name kind of describes it all. I mean, she’s not water. However, she can be a bit sour. It’s not that she’s grumpy or shy or introverted. No, Saltwater is actually quite an extrovert. The thing is, Saltwater gets frustrated easily. For example, if she were to be a medicine cat and she’d told someone to sit still for some reason, yet they fidgeting a lot, she would snap at them. That’s just the type of cat she is. However, as I said, Saltwater is an extroverted cat. She loves talking to other people, and in her free time, is extremely friendly and might walk up to some random cat eating fresh-kill and start a conversation. Salt doesn’t really care if they want to talk to her or not, because eventually, she knows she’ll annoy them enough or will make the situation awkward enough so that the other person will want to talk back to her. She’s not an annoying cat, no, that’s not the case. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. She knows how it feels to be annoyed, and so she doesn’t want to make someone else feel that way, although sometimes she might come off as annoying at the beginning. However, back to her extroverted personality. She’s not annoying, she just knows how to make the conversation HAVE to continue. She’s practiced a lot. Basically, so far here are the traits that we’ve talked about in her personality: she’s extroverted, easily frustrated, merciful (doesn’t annoy people), and friendly. However, a trait we haven’t talked about is how stubborn she is. Even in the face of death, if she could live and say someone else was right, she wouldn’t do it. In fact, it would probably be the cause of her death. Salt is just a very close-minded cat at heart, and wouldn’t change her mind for the life of her. This may also be one of the reasons cats at first think she’s annoying (because she won’t change her mind), but even if they tell her this, she’ll just shrug it off and say, “Okay.” She doesn’t really care if random cats that she doesn’t know personally think she’s annoying. In her mind, if they haven’t met her properly, then they can’t judge her properly. Very cliche, I know, but it’s true. One of the reasons she’s also very uncaring about people thinking she’s annoying is because she knows she’s very judgable. She knows she can come off as annoying. She knows she may come off as a brat. That’s one of the reasons it doesn’t hurt her as much. Once you already know it, then it’s not as painful as finding out that someone who’s pretended to think you’re at least okay thinks you’re bratty or irritating. Don't even ask her how she knows. She can just sense those types of things. Not really, but she just likes putting it that way. In addition to all these things, I don’t know if you’ve noticed or think that she actually IS, but she’s not very judgemental. Even if she thinks that sometimes people are too judgy, she doesn’t think THAT counts as being judgemental. As I’ve said, she thinks she’s very judgable. This makes her not allow herself to judge other people, since she herself can be judged and doesn’t think it’s fair to judge other people when they don’t judge you for all the weird things you do and all the odd ways you act. Sometimes, though, she can think, “What the heck is that cat doing? That’s so weird.” That is a bit judgy, but no cat’s perfect. This cat is especially unperfect; being a little judgy, easily frustrated, stubborn, and weird; as well as being mute for the first few moons of her life. But all these things are okay-ish compared to the next bad trait I’m about to tell you.. . . . *drumroll please*. She’s flirty. I mean, she doesn’t flirt with every tom in sight, and she knows some cats are out of her reach or would never like her, but there are toms she flirts with weekly. Of course, she would never actually try to pursue them, thinking that love is way too complicated. And honestly, she really does. She thinks that it would be too hard to guess what your mate would be thinking: like, does your mate want you to be nicer? Does your mate actually think you’re perfect? Does your mate still want to be your mate? Plus, she thinks that jealousy is a troublesome thing. Love and jealousy are tied; if there’s love, there’s jealousy. That’s how she thinks of it. And that’s why she has philophobia ( fear of love / fear of falling in love ). She thinks that if she ever fell in love, then she would have to face jealousy and judgement, as well as many other things. And quite frankly, she doesn’t think it’s worth it all for one cat that possibly might not like you back in that way.
Role-
Healer
Theme Song [Optional]- Little Do You Know Nightcore Version ( Original Version Is By Alex and Sierra )
Other- Tbh I just stole this cat from my charrie site . That's how lazy I am. @Lazy Carrot
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 24th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Form:
Name-
Saltwater
Gender-
Female
Age-
19 Moons
Breed-
Bat Wolf
I'm lazy rn. Here's a pic. I'll do the explanation later Bap
Personality-

Saltwater. Let’s see here. Her name kind of describes it all. I mean, she’s not water. However, she can be a bit sour. It’s not that she’s grumpy or shy or introverted. No, Saltwater is actually quite an extrovert. The thing is, Saltwater gets frustrated easily. For example, if she were to be a medicine cat and she’d told someone to sit still for some reason, yet they fidgeting a lot, she would snap at them. That’s just the type of cat she is. However, as I said, Saltwater is an extroverted cat. She loves talking to other people, and in her free time, is extremely friendly and might walk up to some random cat eating fresh-kill and start a conversation. Salt doesn’t really care if they want to talk to her or not, because eventually, she knows she’ll annoy them enough or will make the situation awkward enough so that the other person will want to talk back to her. She’s not an annoying cat, no, that’s not the case. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. She knows how it feels to be annoyed, and so she doesn’t want to make someone else feel that way, although sometimes she might come off as annoying at the beginning. However, back to her extroverted personality. She’s not annoying, she just knows how to make the conversation HAVE to continue. She’s practiced a lot. Basically, so far here are the traits that we’ve talked about in her personality: she’s extroverted, easily frustrated, merciful (doesn’t annoy people), and friendly. However, a trait we haven’t talked about is how stubborn she is. Even in the face of death, if she could live and say someone else was right, she wouldn’t do it. In fact, it would probably be the cause of her death. Salt is just a very close-minded cat at heart, and wouldn’t change her mind for the life of her. This may also be one of the reasons cats at first think she’s annoying (because she won’t change her mind), but even if they tell her this, she’ll just shrug it off and say, “Okay.” She doesn’t really care if random cats that she doesn’t know personally think she’s annoying. In her mind, if they haven’t met her properly, then they can’t judge her properly. Very cliche, I know, but it’s true. One of the reasons she’s also very uncaring about people thinking she’s annoying is because she knows she’s very judgable. She knows she can come off as annoying. She knows she may come off as a brat. That’s one of the reasons it doesn’t hurt her as much. Once you already know it, then it’s not as painful as finding out that someone who’s pretended to think you’re at least okay thinks you’re bratty or irritating. Don't even ask her how she knows. She can just sense those types of things. Not really, but she just likes putting it that way. In addition to all these things, I don’t know if you’ve noticed or think that she actually IS, but she’s not very judgemental. Even if she thinks that sometimes people are too judgy, she doesn’t think THAT counts as being judgemental. As I’ve said, she thinks she’s very judgable. This makes her not allow herself to judge other people, since she herself can be judged and doesn’t think it’s fair to judge other people when they don’t judge you for all the weird things you do and all the odd ways you act. Sometimes, though, she can think, “What the heck is that cat doing? That’s so weird.” That is a bit judgy, but no cat’s perfect. This cat is especially unperfect; being a little judgy, easily frustrated, stubborn, and weird; as well as being mute for the first few moons of her life. But all these things are okay-ish compared to the next bad trait I’m about to tell you.. . . . *drumroll please*. She’s flirty. I mean, she doesn’t flirt with every tom in sight, and she knows some cats are out of her reach or would never like her, but there are toms she flirts with weekly. Of course, she would never actually try to pursue them, thinking that love is way too complicated. And honestly, she really does. She thinks that it would be too hard to guess what your mate would be thinking: like, does your mate want you to be nicer? Does your mate actually think you’re perfect? Does your mate still want to be your mate? Plus, she thinks that jealousy is a troublesome thing. Love and jealousy are tied; if there’s love, there’s jealousy. That’s how she thinks of it. And that’s why she has philophobia ( fear of love / fear of falling in love ). She thinks that if she ever fell in love, then she would have to face jealousy and judgement, as well as many other things. And quite frankly, she doesn’t think it’s worth it all for one cat that possibly might not like you back in that way.
Role-
Healer
Theme Song [Optional]- Little Do You Know Nightcore Version ( Original Version Is By Alex and Sierra )
Other- Tbh I just stole this cat from my charrie site . That's how lazy I am. @Lazy Carrot
Accepted <3 Ill make the roleplay page once we have the leader & dep filled at least.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 25th, 2018, 03:37 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Name~
Moon
Age~
20 moons
Gender~
Female
Breed~
Star wolf
Appearance~ Starry
(If the URL is not working then go on my “Non-warrior character” album and you'll find her)

Personality~

Moon is a... Kind and Balanced leader. She would care for all the wolfs in her pack and would do anything to save a pack member's life. She has swift speed up to around... 21 kilometer per hour. She's loyal and aggressive, with the powers to become a Loin.
Moon is also mindful and trustworth wolf. Passionate with a sweet tone and a strong heart, Moon can easily control her feelings and would understand anyones needs. Quick-minded and clever. She can deal with stress and large arguments.
Role~
Alpha
Theam song(Optional)~
Solo
by Clean Bandit
Other~ N/A

| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old September 25th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardrain View Post
Name~
Moon
Age~
20 moons
Gender~
Female
Breed~
Star wolf
Appearance~ Starry
(If the URL is not working then go on my “Non-warrior character” album and you'll find her)

Personality~

Moon is a... Kind and Balanced leader. She would care for all the wolfs in her pack and would do anything to save a pack member's life. She has swift speed up to around... 21 kilometer per hour. She's loyal and aggressive, with the powers to become a Loin.
Moon is also mindful and trustworth wolf. Passionate with a sweet tone and a strong heart, Moon can easily control her feelings and would understand anyones needs. Quick-minded and clever. She can deal with stress and large arguments.
Role~
Alpha
Theam song(Optional)~
Solo
by Clean Bandit
Other~ N/A

Accepted <3 I love the song you chose!

Credit-Tenor
Old September 25th, 2018, 03:41 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Accepted <3 I love the song you chose!
Thanks!
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。