Genderfied name?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:19 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:17 PM

Old February 20th, 2018, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Akila walked out of the lake and looked around. She caught the scent of a she-wolf, her eyes turning yellow. She began to follow the scent and started to run. As she ran, she went down on all fours, her clothes turning into light ginger and white fur.
Dawn looked up,hearing something approach.She decided it was an animal,so she waited for it to come,not bothering to check its scent to see what it was.When she saw the brown and white wolf though,her ears perked toward slightly,curiosity apparent on her face.'Have you come to take my food?' she asked,the curiosity being replaced with hostility after a few seconds.The brown wolf didn't look healthy like most of the wolves in the area,because she hadn't been able to get enough food and when she did,it was stolen or a small rodent,but that didn't seem to make her doubt she should protect her 'territory' even if it was in another Wolf's territory.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dawn looked up,hearing something approach.She decided it was an animal,so she waited for it to come,not bothering to check its scent to see what it was.When she saw the brown and white wolf though,her ears perked toward slightly,curiosity apparent on her face.'Have you come to take my food?' she asked,the curiosity being replaced with hostility after a few seconds.The brown wolf didn't look healthy like most of the wolves in the area,because she hadn't been able to get enough food and when she did,it was stolen or a small rodent,but that didn't seem to make her doubt she should protect her 'territory' even if it was in another Wolf's territory.
Akila stood in front of the brown wolf, her ears flattening. 'I don't want your food,' she said. She sat down and tucked her tail around her paws. 'Why are you in my territory?' She asked. She didn't want to be hostile and scare the wold away. It's been lonely in these woods.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:13 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Morinora (As a human she says her name is simply Nora.)
Looks: As a human, she is around 5'9, with light blue eyes, and long, blond hair, which reaches nearly down to waist. She always wears a thin light brown jacket, which she nearly never takes off. She also always wears black jeans.
(I would post an image, but the new crackdown on copyright images and links would make it a waste of time.)
Personality: She hates having to talk, so most see her as depressed, although she is actually quite happy. She hates being in control, and sometimes feels like she is just along for the ride.
Role: Hunter
If wolf, wolf form: In her wolf form, she looks similar to a German Shepard, but with the biggest difference being her size, since she is slightly bigger on all dimensions then the average of their species.
Love interest: Not going to state here, I want to let this develop.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She doubts Paradise exists anymore, believing if there is one, then the humans will follow them to it, and eventually destroy it...
Question: WHY WAS I NOT MENTIONED FOR THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO MENTION ME! @Broken Madness

Last edited by Akari; February 26th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

Name: Morinora (As a human she says her name is simply Nora.)
Looks: As a human, she is around 5'9, with light blue eyes, and long, blond hair, which reaches nearly down to waist. She always wears a thin light brown jacket, which she nearly never takes off. She also always wears black jeans.
(I would post an image, but the new crackdown on copyright images and links would make it a waste of time.)
Personality: She hates having to talk, so most see her as depressed, although she is actually quite happy. She hates being in control, and sometimes feels like she is just along for the ride.
Role: Hunter
If wolf, wolf form: In her wolf form, she looks similar to a German Shepard, but with the biggest difference being her size, since she is slightly bigger on all dimensions then the average of their species.
Love interest: Not going to state here, I want to let this develop.
Other: She doubts Paradise exists anymore, believing if there is one, then the humans will follow them to it, and eventually destroy it...
Question: WHY WAS I NOT MENTIONED FOR THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO MENTION ME! @Broken Madness
Accepted XD I thought you saw it!
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Name: Maxwell Silverstein
❆♛V❅tuskaya♛❆ on Weheartit, and it's okay for it to be used publicly
Personality: TBRP, but mainly nice and kind

Role: Hunter (though he doesn't want to be one.)
If wolf wolf form: N/A
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?: Yes
Love interest: Open~
Other: He was forced to be a hunter because of the long line of hunters in his family.
Question: is it alright that he likes the wolves and tries to help them and gain their trust instead of hunt them? @Broken Madness
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Name: Maxwell Silverstein
❆♛V❅tuskaya♛❆ on Weheartit, and it's okay for it to be used publicly
Personality: TBRP, but mainly nice and kind

Role: Hunter (though he doesn't want to be one.)
If wolf wolf form: N/A
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?: Yes
Love interest: Open~
Other: He was forced to be a hunter because of the long line of hunters in his family.
Question: is it alright that he likes the wolves and tries to help them and gain their trust instead of hunt them? @Broken Madness
Accepted and yes!
Old February 26th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Accepted and yes!
I just realized I forgot his age XD
He's 19
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Akila stood in front of the brown wolf, her ears flattening. 'I don't want your food,' she said. She sat down and tucked her tail around her paws. 'Why are you in my territory?' She asked. She didn't want to be hostile and scare the wold away. It's been lonely in these woods.
(Thought I replied to this.Sorry.)
'There is not good food in the city besides the food thats already been tainted or ruined by humans.' Dawn explained,wondering if this wolf had ever even been in the city.Dawn lived there mostly because she knew the woods was already another Wolf's territory,but it had become harder and harder to get food there besides scavenging and stealing.
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:00 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Thought I replied to this.Sorry.)
'There is not good food in the city besides the food thats already been tainted or ruined by humans.' Dawn explained,wondering if this wolf had ever even been in the city.Dawn lived there mostly because she knew the woods was already another Wolf's territory,but it had become harder and harder to get food there besides scavenging and stealing.
Sorry I haven't replied in so long.))

Akila's ears twitched. She knew that there was no good food by the city, though the humans wasted a whole lot of it. "I understand. Humans waste a lot of food." She shook out her light ginger and white fur, her yellow eyes bright.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Sorry I haven't replied in so long.))

Akila's ears twitched. She knew that there was no good food by the city, though the humans wasted a whole lot of it. "I understand. Humans waste a lot of food." She shook out her light ginger and white fur, her yellow eyes bright.
Dawn wondered if now would be a good time to leave.She didn't won't go be rude,butbshe didn't want to be with someone she didn't know for to long,even if they where a wolf.Wolves still killed other Wolves just like hunters over food and borders. She looked behind her toward the city at this thought,expecting a hunter to come out and shoot them both.She almost laughed at herself though at this thought.She had ran around in her wolf form for almost three years acting like a stray dog and no hunter had ever tried to shoot her.Why would they come all the way in the forest and try now?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord