Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Impressive?" Nimblewhisker repeated with a snort, "Oh, Harrierclaw it's not at all 'impressive' half the time my pick up lines fall flat on their faces! But, that's the fun of it you know!" Nimblewhisker inquired, he and Harrierclaw seemed like night and day in a way with Nimblewhisker being the much more happy and bubbly of the two and Harrierclaw being the logical and 'serious' one. Nimblewhisker liked it that way, it kept things simple.

"You know I might actually know the perfect cat for you!" He chirped gleefully his eyes suddenly bursting with excitement as he just made what he believed to be the best match in history.

With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.

"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves Harrierclaw. Don't you want me to describe him to you first before I just drop a name? Make sure you two are compatible hmm?" He teased softly, rather intrigued by his brother's dumbfoundedness, "I would just hate to set you up with somewhat you don't like!" He said in somewhat of sarcastic tone.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves Harrierclaw. Don't you want me to describe him to you first before I just drop a name? Make sure you two are compatible hmm?" He teased softly, rather intrigued by his brother's dumbfoundedness, "I would just hate to set you up with somewhat you don't like!" He said in somewhat of sarcastic tone.

Though Nimblewhisker thought of him as the serious one, Harrierclaw caught onto his sarcasm right away. He couldn't help but roll his hazel eyes with a smile, he was right of course. There wasn't a point in getting a name without knowing what the cat was like; though that didn't stop Harrierclaw from tallying off names in his head. He cleared his throat and waved a white paw in mock-elegance, motioning for him to continue.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Though Nimblewhisker thought of him as the serious one, Harrierclaw caught onto his sarcasm right away. He couldn't help but roll his hazel eyes with a smile, he was right of course. There wasn't a point in getting a name without knowing what the cat was like; though that didn't stop Harrierclaw from tallying off names in his head. He cleared his throat and waved a white paw in mock-elegance, motioning for him to continue.

"Oh well, he's very soft spoken not shy through he just likes to listen more than he likes to speak. And, he just loves kits. You know he's actually taken a huge shine to Tawnykit! If I didn't know I'd think he was their father! And, he's really smart and quick on his feet and really patient and such a great fighter and... I'm rambling, aren't I?" Nimblewhisker asked, getting so caught up in proving how great a match this cat would be for Harrierclaw that his mind had started to wonder.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:

"Oh well, he's very soft spoken not shy through he just likes to listen more than he likes to speak. And, he just loves kits. You know he's actually taken a huge shine to Tawnykit! If I didn't know I'd think he was their father! And, he's really smart and quick on his feet and really patient and such a great fighter and... I'm rambling, aren't I?" Nimblewhisker asked, getting so caught up in proving how great a match this cat would be for Harrierclaw that his mind had started to wonder.
As Nimblewhisker spoke, Harrierclaw curled his tail in curiosity, a thoughtful look on his face. He figured he really must have been focused on his warrior duties, he couldn't think of any cats that had been hanging around their younger siblings. There wasn't anything in Nimblewhisker's description that turned him off to the idea, but it almost seemed too good to be true, was this cat under his nose the whole time?
"Okay, he sounds amazing, you're not making him up are you?" The tabby chuckled, a bit embarrassed after realizing how openly he was talking about it.
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:
As Nimblewhisker spoke, Harrierclaw curled his tail in curiosity, a thoughtful look on his face. He figured he really must have been focused on his warrior duties, he couldn't think of any cats that had been hanging around their younger siblings. There wasn't anything in Nimblewhisker's description that turned him off to the idea, but it almost seemed too good to be true, was this cat under his nose the whole time?
"Okay, he sounds amazing, you're not making him up are you?" The tabby chuckled, a bit embarrassed after realizing how openly he was talking about it.
"Of course not! He's real as there are stars in the sky Harrierclaw! And I didn't check but, there's a chance he's even here now!" Nimblewhisker effused, indelibly pleased by Harrierclaw's interest.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Sunpelt jumped, the impact knocking him out of his reverie. He looked down at the apprentice in surprise. "Oh, I--it's no problem!" he said reassuringly, noticing the terrified look on her face. He winced in sympathy as she fell down again. She doesn't look familiar--definitely a new apprentice, but not one he'd ever seen before. Am I that scary? he fretted. What do I even do? "I'm Sunpelt," he mewed gently, "from RiverClan. Who are you?"
Cherrypaw let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She was so relieved to see that Sunpelt wasn't upset. The tom had hardly seemed bothered. Relaxing a little more now, the apprentice tried to pick out Sunpelt's scent out of all of the cats at the Gathering. She could smell the tom's RiverClan scent now. RiverClan cats smell even more like fish than their border markers, Cherrypaw thought more amused than she was disgusted by the smell. Even if the camp was flooded with fish, she'd stick to SkyClan prey. "I'm Cherrypaw of SkyClan! It's nice to meet you." The white-furred she-cat mewed with a sweet smile. She dipped her head respectfully towards the older cat.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
"Of course not! He's real as there are stars in the sky Harrierclaw! And I didn't check but, there's a chance he's even here now!" Nimblewhisker effused, indelibly pleased by Harrierclaw's interest.
Though he didn't want to make it obvious, it was blatant. When his brother said that the cat was possibly there, Harrierclaw scanned the crowd of cats, hoping to see a familiar face that might meet such an appealing description. After a moment of searching, his muzzle lowered in hesitation. Even if he saw the tom, he could have looked over them without a thought.
"I uh... You might have to be blunt, I don't know that many cats... personally." Harrierclaw sighed, eyes returning to Nimblewhisker with a look of timid defeat.
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Though he didn't want to make it obvious, it was blatant. When his brother said that the cat was possibly there, Harrierclaw scanned the crowd of cats, hoping to see a familiar face that might meet such an appealing description. After a moment of searching, his muzzle lowered in hesitation. Even if he saw the tom, he could have looked at them without a thought.
"I uh... You might have to be blunt, I don't know that many cats... personally." Harrierclaw sighed, eyes returning to Nimblewhisker with a look of timid defeat.
"On second thought I don't think he's here...he's kinda a hard cat to miss. Aspenburr has brown markings and siamese points on a stark white coat. A real looker if I might say." He mewed, winking at the end and hoping that his brother had caught the quick name drop he threw in, "Oh, and he also has the prettiest amber eyes! Just wait till you see him Harrierclaw I'm sure you'll be blown away!" Nimblewhisker gushed.
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
"On second thought I don't think he's here...he's kinda a hard cat to miss. Aspenburr has brown markings and siamese points on a stark white coat. A real looker if I might say." He mewed, winking at the end and hoping that his brother had caught the quick name drop he threw in, "Oh, and he also has the prettiest amber eyes! Just wait till you see him Harrierclaw I'm sure you'll be blown away!" Nimblewhisker gushed.
Aspenburr? The tabby and white tom knew the name was familiar, had they perhaps gone on a few patrols together? It wouldn't be the first time that he'd forgotten a face, even with one he'd chatted with before. As Nimblewhisker continued to describe him, winking and eluding to the cat's handsomeness
Harrierclaw felt his coat begin to prickle with a flush. He did remember a cat like that, but supposed he hadn't given the idea much thought before, especially when having to look over his shoulder for Gorsebird.
"Ahah, heh, okay I get your point," he meowed, nose bright pink, "but do you think he'd be interested? I'm not exactly... Charismatic."