Under their Nose Q
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:59 PM

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

It would be real great if somebody helped out poor Toby before lucifer broke his neck XD DANG TOBIAS GETTING ALL THE GALS AND BOYS

@hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @Broken Madness @Incandescence

Tobias laughed again sweeping Haden up off her feet for a moment before setting her back down when a horrible pain started on her throat and he was pushed against a wall. He gagged and his whole face turned red and he looked at lucifer. "The names tobi- Tobias wills" he finished jokingly still managing out a dry laugh despite his throat being grabbed and held tightly. He shook gently as breath escaped him and he struggled to be set down. He wheezed again his tongue starting to swell in his throat than kicked him right between the legs dropping to the floor wheezing and coughing before falling straight on his back eyes wide with terror.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:42 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@Broken Madness @Celestial

“Lucifer.”

(Marie is pissed, better back down before she knocks you flat Luci~)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; February 19th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:01 PM
The Madness King

don’t worry I have idea!)
Lucifer growls loudly as he kneels on the ground in pain, coughing a bit in pain before getting back up “ why I -“ his eyes widened, what... damn it!! He grabs his head “ this isn’t how I should be!” He yells in anger mostly at himself. Hades would be pissed! Sano will cut him and even worse diablo may even confess everything she had on him! God he was a idiot! He jumps a bit hearing Marie and looks at her than he laughs dryly “ wait forgive me! I was just... just... look I’m still trying to figure out my anger and stuff and end up taking it out on the guy... “ he thinks a bit as he looks at Tobias “ god . Um... how do they do this .. look I’m sorry man... I have some issues and this place is my only chance of fixing them or get left behind by the old man. My siblings already have dirt on me and I really need this... for them” he says honestly sounding kind for once “ so whatever you want or need.. it’s on me okay?”.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

haden watched them with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open. she wanted to help, to run towards them and try to calm everyone down. but she couldn't. she was frozen to her spot, her vision full of small, black spots. haden bit her lip harshly, taking a step back before looking around at them all. stormy grey eyes watched every little move each of them made, as if she were awaiting one of them to attack. stop it. stop it. stop it. "stop it!" haden finally yelled, but stopped as she realized what she had said. her entire body trembled, her vision blurring even more. trying to catch her breath, haden wobbled on her feet slightly, nails digging into her palms. her voice croaked as she whispered, "stop it."
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:12 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

“I don’t give a damn about your ‘problems’.” Marie hissed, storming forward with her eyes blazing. She threw off her leather jacket and pinned Lucifer against the wall with one hand. She was rather strong, despite keeping it a secret. “Listen, Lucifer. On my ship, and in my crew, there are no excuses. I don’t give one about your problems- fix them before you do something that endangers is all. Cut the damn bad-boy ‘Alpha Male’ attitude too, because I have no patience for men like you. Got it?” She let him go, kicking her jacket to the side and leaned against the wall with her gaze trained on Lucifer.

(Heads up, Marie has a slightly Scottish accent.)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
“I don’t give a damn about your ‘problems’.” Marie hissed, storming forward with her eyes blazing. She threw off her leather jacket and pinned Lucifer against the wall with one hand. She was rather strong, despite keeping it a secret. “Listen, Lucifer. On my ship, and in my crew, there are no excuses. I don’t give one about your problems- fix them before you do something that endangers is all. Cut the damn bad-boy ‘Alpha Male’ attitude too, because I have no patience for men like you. Got it?” She let him go, kicking her jacket to the side and leaned against the wall with her gaze trained on Lucifer.

(Heads up, Marie has a slightly Scottish accent.)
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at her than soon he looks away “ ... I understand.” He Says coldly as he begins to stand straight and began to fix his shirt a bit “ ... I understand perfectly. I understand every god damn thing. “ he says rather coldly however a bit pained for some reason “ ... I am here for one reason and one reason only. To control myself, to try to be a better man than I was before. .... for Naruto. “ he says as he looks away “ ... I’m heading to my room I need time to cool off.. and I believe I owe my siblings a call “ he says as he begins to just walk off without saying a other word but he felt much more worthless and angry at himself “ why can’t I just..” he closes his eyes and just opens the door to his room. He looks at the boxes of stuff on his bed and begins to walk towards it. Slowly opening one only to laugh softly to himself “ ... seems like they put you in here with me huh little guy?” He asks taking out a old fox doll handmade and it looked a bit broken but well kept for. He smiles happily seeing it as he begins to sit on the bed and just stare at the doll. “ ..... I’m going to try to be a better man little one.. I promised Naruto that much...” he begins to fix its fake fur a bit “ .... I know.. I need to be lord kind and more caring but... “ he laughs dryly to himself “ ... you always know what to make to get me to calm down huh Naruto?” He Says as he places the fox on the bed and began to dig though the box again now he growled in anger and he pulled up.... a dress. “ that two timing ...” he sees a letter attached to it and begins to take it reading it a bit than almost immediately he began to laugh so rare yet somehow so pure. “ damn it hades.. it doesn’t even fit me.” He Says smiling as he reads the letter some more. Forgetting what he did.. for a while .. he needed this. Some peace.. and some family fun.
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
I’m full of it

Tobias grumbled as he lay straight on his back hands on his throat as his tongue began to loosen its plugging up in his airways. He grumbled and rolled onto his side closing his eyes in agony. “S- suh- suh- sometimes I think I’m re- really getting to him” he said with another choked laugh with a tinge or attempted humour. Than he rolled onto his stomach she his forehead was against the floor when a gentle knock at the door alerted him. He rolled back into his back and propped himself up on his shoulders looking at the door.

“Crew? Can I come in? I’m here to check your measurements and get your suits layered!” came a timid call from just outside the door.

François Lelord

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:21 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

“Sure, come on in.” Marie called, her voice softened slightly. She turned to Tobias and helped him up, studying the marks on his neck before locking her gaze with his. “Try not to antagonize Lucifer further.” She reprimanded him gently.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
“Sure, come on in.” Marie called, her voice softened slightly. She turned to Tobias and helped him up, studying the marks on his neck before locking her gaze with his. “Try not to antagonize Lucifer further.” She reprimanded him gently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tobias grumbled as he lay straight on his back hands on his throat as his tongue began to loosen its plugging up in his airways. He grumbled and rolled onto his side closing his eyes in agony. “S- suh- suh- sometimes I think I’m re- really getting to him” he said with another choked laugh with a tinge or attempted humour. Than he rolled onto his stomach she his forehead was against the floor when a gentle knock at the door alerted him. He rolled back into his back and propped himself up on his shoulders looking at the door.

“Crew? Can I come in? I’m here to check your measurements and get your suits layered!” came a timid call from just outside the door.

Eventually Lucifer comes back after a few moments to himself he was more calm however he held a dress in his hand. He looks at Marie and begins to walk up to her “ I know this random but do you perhaps like dresses?” He asks calmly as he looks at Tobias “ See me in my room later on I know I used a bit too much force on you so I can get rid of The pain and bandage that up for you so it can heal and feel a bit better again forgive me. “ he says now speaking like the doctor he was. “ however I’m curious-“ he begins to step forward holding Tobias hand suddenly observing his skin a bit “ ... Do you bruise easily? Have any disorders for example Hemophilia? “ he asks calmly as he let’s go of his hand. “ any iron deficiencies? Or anything else I should know to be more careful in the future. I didn’t mean to hurt you and forgive me for doing so but please tell me if you feel any unusual headaches, dizziness, or just lost of balance? I have some meds to help out and if this place is as high tech as it says. I can probably check if I did some damage to your brain or skull though I don’t think it was hard enough to do any big damage but still on the safe side.” He says as he observes the marks he made “ .... may I?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:38 PM
I’m full of it

@hiraeth @Broken Madness @Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes

Tobias smiled at Marie in a flirty way as she helped him up coming in close to her as he was hauled to his feet. Than a call from the door interrupted him and he grunted “it’s really too easy Marie, it’s like my calling in life to make his harder” he said with a chuckle looking dumbfounded and in ‘awe’ of his reprimand. Than he turned as Lucifer came over examining his neck “this basically happens everyday I really wouldn’t worry about it” he said putting his hand on Lucifer sand pushing it back. “I’ll bruise but it looks cool, so I’ll leave it” he said with a shrug.

A petite woman walks in holding measuring tape and smiling briefly at everyone “hello cadets so glad to meet you all finally, now please come with me” she instructed

François Lelord