Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:28 AM
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by sock
Today 10:22 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:22 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:20 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by carmen
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:55 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Not anymore." Stormglare replied to her, chuckling a little. Sweetling? Sweetling? He held back a tease, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Sweetling. Imma keep that nickname in mind." He finally said, returning the affection lick. "Now, shall we go get that nose bandaged up?" He asked. Stormglare made a mental note: the cold shoulder always works. He was a bit worried if it was broken, what if it was crooked? Gorsebird may become upset again. The tom knew that one day his mate may be taken away from him, or he would be taken away from her. It happened. He just wanted to hold onto these good moments for as along as he could. "Sweetling.." Stormglare added, obviously enjoying the nickname. Not his fault his beauty was creative.

[ should we end it here? ]
[Sure]
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He purred,” Your young, I get why you don’t understand. We got our revenge. We allied with Shadowclan and attacked their camp. They lost cats as did we. They learned a lesson. And to be honest, Snowstar swears to Starclan she didn’t know about them murdering our deputy they only intended to get enough rabbits to keep the clan alive, and I don’t blame them for not wanting Riverclan’s fish.” He meowed,” Though they simply could have asked first instead of killing our deputy.” He meowed rather distastefully.
Fallenpaws ears perked up rather quickly and she was wide eyed when she heard him say that her home had allied with shadowclan! The clan that the winds that blow every snow storm make the hearts of those cats cold as their own home!? Impossible she couldn't believe what she was hearing she scrunched up her nose and made a face of disgust then she huffed
" so are we allies with shadowclan now? And who would want fish any ways? It sounds disgusting ! Cats being near water it doesn't sound natural at all. Id say windclan is the only clan who's got their act together and are the best " she meowed sounding half disgusted

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 20th, 2018, 05:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit grinned happily as she sniffed around the herb store. She had always expected the medicine den to smell like sickness and blood and wounds and all kinds of terrible stuff. But really it smelled wonderful, the various flowers and leaves had a sort of perfume that seemed able to clear out any unpleasant smells. Finaly Oriolekit stopped prancing about and just looked at the herb store. All of the leaves and flowers had their own name and way to heal a cat. She found it kind of funny that a ct could remember all of the herbs. But medicine cats had to. She sniffed at the air, Surgestorm had done a perfect job organizing the herbs. She couldn't smell anything misplaced, or see anything. She raised a paw and licked it casually, she couldn't exactly help a cat that didn't need it.

Oriolekit jumped as he spoke and she turned around. Did she hear him right. She closed her eyes for a second and then opened them. No, he had actually just said that. "What do you-" She cut herself off, she knew what he meant. Oriolekit sat herself down and looked around the medicine den. Did she really want to spend the rest of her life learning the infinous herbs? Part of her said no but the stronger part said yes. The look in her eyes changed from thinking to happy. "Of course!" she purred, prancing around the medicine cat.
Surgestorm had to physically root himself in place against a rush of happiness that the kitten had said yes, excited that he had would be able to finally start on this part of the journey as a medicine cat - hopefully anyways.
However, he did notice how she seemed to hesitate a little at first, but felt like he would be able to win her over completely to the side of herbs in the moon it would take until her ceremony. "Well, you still have a moon or so until your apprentice ceremony... So, how about you help me out a little every day and see if you like it? - seeing as you haven't tried much. If you still want it by then, then we can officially announce it in front of the clan and take you for your first visit with StarClan," He proposed, meeting her gaze with a bright smile. "I want you to be completely sure about your decision." This resonated with the part of him that had longed to be a warrior when he was a kit, and still did.

(We can timeskip this or rp a bit of it, it's up to you. If we timeskip, then I'll send a pm to Blazingstar for the ceremony. )

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaws ears perked up rather quickly and she was wide eyed when she heard him say that her home had allied with shadowclan! The clan that the winds that blow every snow storm make the hearts of those cats cold as their own home!? Impossible she couldn't believe what she was hearing she scrunched up her nose and made a face of disgust then she huffed
" so are we allies with shadowclan now? And who would want fish any ways? It sounds disgusting ! Cats being near water it doesn't sound natural at all. Id say windclan is the only clan who's got their act together and are the best " she meowed sounding half disgusted
Treefright growled,” We respect all clans. They follow the warrior code.” He growled annoyed at this arrogant apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright growled,” We respect all clans. They follow the warrior code.” He growled annoyed at this arrogant apprentice.
Her eyes narrowed and her tail flicked a few times she was feeling a bit of anger again she twitched her whiskers as well " oh sorry " she meowed sarcastically now looking to the right she still felt that windclan was the best and had their act together and besides she thought thunderclan was out of their minds and had flees in their brains to think they can do such a thing to them. Then there's riverclan cats who eat fish ? And are near water?! She would pick rabbits over slimy fish any day and she prefers to keep her fur dry and stay warm . Fallenpaw huffed " I still think windclan are the best " she mumbled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 20th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:43 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Oh, of course, you will sweetling~" Nimblewhisker hummed, giving Leapkit head a lick knowing that he was acting a lot more like her mother then her brother.
Abandoning her stubborn personality, Leapkit purred at her brother's affection. "Will you still play with me?" she asked, desperation tinging her voice. She knew it was embarrassing, and she knew that her littermates would tease her relentlessly if they found out, but she couldn't stand to imagine a future with no older brother by her side.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest nodded to Duskflight about the injury taking place during the horrendous battle. She knew that Duskflight had left and then returned, she couldn't say she wasn't a little upset. A warrior shouldn't be able to leave and come back after such a terrible thing bestowed upon the clans. He had no idea what it was like, fighting evil. The feline flattened her ears momentarily, shaking the negative thoughts and feelings away. This was her attempting to re-connect with someone. Whether it worked or not, well she couldn't predict. Windcrest wasn't the type of she-cat to outright say she was interested in you. She was more reserved with her words and hope you found out through her actions. Actions speak louder than words, was something that she learned from Crowheart. He figured out if she had trouble expressing herself, she needed to show it, prove it to others in another form. Her actions were just that, proof of her feelings.

Her blue optics shot back to the tom as she realized once more she was spacing out, in her own little world. She cleared her throat and let out a small mrrow of laugher. It was short lived as she mewed softly, "Oh no...it's fine. Uhmm..." The feline paused thinking about all the times her leg locked up. Normally, no it wouldn't lock up long, however, the feline had forgotten something very important. She sighed her, shoulders sagged at the thought of what she forgot to do. "I forgot to do my exersices..." She pouted to herself without realizing she did it out loud. Still not realizing she thought out loud, the feline flicked her ears and returned to gaze at the warrior beside her. "It may lock up for a bit...I have to...lay down and use my teeth to stretch it back and forth..." Her lips formed a thin line. "That may be the only way to get it unlocked this...time" Talking with Duskflight seemed to go easier as time went on, she still paused a lot between words but wasn't stuttering as often, at least not yet.

She pointed with her nose a flatter part of the moor. "Uhm...c-can you help me get to there. I need to lay down to work on this leg." She grumbled, mad at herself that she forgot the exerscies that were given to her from Surgestorm. He would be not happy if she didn't do them and would scold her for forgetting. Huffing quitely she took a limping step careful not to bend her leg, before her ears picked up Duskflight's voice. "Yes! It's p-perfectly fine!" She insisted noticing his voice laced with nervousness. "I...don't get much sleep..." She confessed. "So...t-thanks" She gave him a genuine smile before turning her head to face forward as she limped to the spot she pointed out.

@Duskflight
The reason he left had been kept secret, and even still he was hesitant of telling others of the tale that sent him fleeing for his life. He preferred to keep it only to him and let the past die. But one thing remains true, if it wasn't for the very cat that threatened his life, he would have stayed in Windclan. He would have fought every single battle with them, endured every hardship. Some might have thought of him as a coward for abandoning his clan, some might have seen him leaving in a hard time because he wished to not face it, but that was not the truth. Windclan was his life and blood, he would do anything to take care of his clanmates. But he had witnessed something terrible, something that he will never forget. However, I digress.
He watched her carefully as she seemed to space out for a moment, his mind telling him that there might be something more than just a bruised leg, but then again, she might have just been thinking. He needed to stop over analyzing things.

As she finally did get around to answering him, he listened as patiently as ever. She seemed a bit socially awkward, just like he could be at times. Of course he's been trying to work on it, now that he was back home. He wanted to reconnect with all of his clanmates, reconnect with his clan. "Oh, exercises.. Those can be kind of important." He chuckled quietly, but not in a condescending or mean way. And he was nearly about to ask if she needed help with her stretching before she already went about asking him, his head nodding eagerly. Yes, I can actually help someone! Duskflight felt he needed to redeem himself, for leaving the clan for so long, and so tried to help everyone as much, and as often as he could. So eagerness would pale in description to what he actually felt.

"Of course!" The black and white tom would remain at her side, helping to hold her up as she hobbled along, walking as slow as she needed even though he was a particularly fast paced cat.
"Oh, it's um, really no problem. I try to get into any patrol I can. I want to keep myself busy." It was also a matter of redemption again. Even though his life as a loner was far from easy, he felt it would be absolutely horrendous of him to lay down for a long period of time. So he went out hunting, paroling and doing other errands any time he could. He felt it was the least he could do, even if it was at his own expense.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; February 20th, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Shockingly enough, the mentor hit her target, and sent him sprawling across the training moor. Ambercloud didn't wait for him to get up, immediately sprinting towards his body as he stood hastily and ran- right into her, sending both of them across the grass and dirt. Spitting the clumped sod out of her jaws, she stood not quite as quickly as her apprentice had before, and prepared for his next move. Lowering her stance into a defensive crouch, ears erect and pointed sharply in his direction, eyes unblinking, jaws silent, she waited, ready for anything he might throw at her.
An instant later, Thistlepaw was once again sent sprawling as he collided hard with his mentor, headfirst. He felt more than saw her get thrown backward by his aimless charge. He ducked in his legs as he fell and tried to roll, ending up on his feet. Dizzy, and jarred by the impact, he got into a crouch and shook his head as he sneezed a cloud of dust from his muzzle. Now here they were, facing each other, and poised. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he crept sideways, slowly closing the distance between them as he waited for his opportunity to spring, or to defend from her attack.

Old February 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Abandoning her stubborn personality, Leapkit purred at her brother's affection. "Will you still play with me?" she asked, desperation tinging her voice. She knew it was embarrassing, and she knew that her littermates would tease her relentlessly if they found out, but she couldn't stand to imagine a future with no older brother by her side.
"Of course I will!" He assured, " I'd play with you even if every single member of the five clans laughed at me for it. Because we're kin Leapkit and nothing not a single cat or creature of any sort can change or break that fact." Nimblewhisker resounded beaming at his younger sister.
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr shifted as he sat beside the other tom. "I listen more than I talk, so I hear things fly around." He explained. The level headed tom cast a small flicker of a smile to the cat. Sweetpaw, the name didn't ring a bell, though for a tom cat, Sweet was a misinforming prefix. He didn't blame the cat for wanting a change. The information of the other being a chatterbox brought a smile to his face. The tom liked talkative cats, mostly because he didn't talk as much himself, so it helped the flow of conversation. Plus when he met a chatterbox from another clan there was always a higher chance of some secrets slipping that he could take advantage of. "Well Nimblewhisker, what are you up to today? My schedule is pretty clear, so if you have a patrol you're set for I could possibly slip in there with you."
"Not much actually, I thought I'd stop by the nursery and maybe play with my sisters for awhile but, it appears I've caught them right in the middle of nap time," Nimblewhisker stated, a tiny bit of melancholy slipping into his voice, "But, if you want we could still chat for a bit." He offered, silently praying to Starclan the offer would be excepted so he would have an escape from boredom.
Closed Thread